Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

I connected a few dots about this, amazing how in 2015 and now when they talk about this deadly pandemic, it’s been called disease X both times... and I wonder if disease X is the jab 

Completely agree.

 

We are talking about delivery systems.

 

Engineered in a lab. Or several.

 

No such thing as a virus.

 

So scare people into injecting themselves with a bioweapon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I believe Israel wants to remain independent & neutral as I believe they have a vested interest to control the world in more ways than one.

They are waiting for their Messiah to return ( & it ain't Jesus) before they strike with their  Noahide laws, 'those who say they are Jews but are not' springs to mind, like @SoundOfSilence said, 'The Ashkenazi's' the Zionist Rothschild's & Co.

They want a presence in Ukraine as well (imo)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hard to say, as the goalposts are moved daily. 

 

This sudden rampdown is to set Boris up, surely. "He" is going against the rest of the leading nations, and against all the doom mongering experts in SAGE. There is no "data" to back up this move, if we play by the same fake rules as usual.

 

So Boris is seen to roll back on the restrictions, and then at some point the next phase is triggered. Saj Dav even talked about "entering a new phase of living/dealing with Covid" or something to that effect. That could mean anything.

 

Could mean just shrugging this crap off as the flu.

 

Could mean having everyone boosted and jabbed to their eyeballs and needing a CV passport for everything.

 

All totally vague.

 

But it looks like a new twist in the shitshow is upon us. 

 

Out of likes ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hard to say, as the goalposts are moved daily. 

 

This sudden rampdown is to set Boris up, surely. "He" is going against the rest of the leading nations, and against all the doom mongering experts in SAGE. There is no "data" to back up this move, if we play by the same fake rules as usual.

 

So Boris is seen to roll back on the restrictions, and then at some point the next phase is triggered. Saj Dav even talked about "entering a new phase of living/dealing with Covid" or something to that effect. That could mean anything.

 

Could mean just shrugging this crap off as the flu.

 

Could mean having everyone boosted and jabbed to their eyeballs and needing a CV passport for everything.

 

All totally vague.

 

But it looks like a new twist in the shitshow is upon us. 

 

Probably means they are so happy with all the sheep clapping for the nhs, standing by their front doors for the latest msm approved lockdown, that they are not through milking this gravy train.

There are plenty more dollars to be made from stupid people.

If it ain't broke, then don't fix it.

The money making machine is working out so well, they don't want to switch it off.

Fear = control. The more scared the sheep are, the more new laws and restrictions they will accept.

It's not just BJ rolling back, sellout tranny jimmy krankie sturgeon is saying the same, speaking of the endemic the other day.

All singing from the same hymn sheet, all walking step by step with each other, all bowing down to israel and the banks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Completely agree.

 

We are talking about delivery systems.

 

Engineered in a lab. Or several.

 

No such thing as a virus.

 

So scare people into injecting themselves with a bioweapon.

 

I take that quite literally, the sheep are so stupid, all the government has to do is post the satan juice out, by pill form or syringe form, and the sheep will happily inject themselves.

I can just see the sheep fighting with each other, ripping the life saving satan juice out of the postman's hands, and stabbing themselves in the shoulder, screaming like madmen: I am going to live. Thank you, thank god i get to live

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

I take that quite literally, the sheep are so stupid, all the government has to do is post the satan juice out, by pill form or syringe form, and the sheep will happily inject themselves.

I can just see the sheep fighting with each other, ripping the life saving satan juice out of the postman's hands, and stabbing themselves in the shoulder, screaming like madmen: I am going to live. Thank you, thank god i get to live

 

I was in the pub the other day and met a bloke who came across quite knowledgable.

 

Asked me in front of around 8 people if I"d had my booster, I replied "have I fuck"

 

I was then asked a question by someone else but heard him going on how I would be clogging up the ICU and regretting it. I'm in Oxfordshire and I've been told it is one of the highest parts of the cuntry for compliance. I can't really go out anymore as I encounter this nonsense everywhere, these freaks will just keep doing what the Freemason cuckolds on the TV tell them is best for them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Well, he hasn't given up.

 

image.png.1728990f3969982f6bb592946d3f1d5d.png

 

Creepy Bill Gates Gives Warning of Other Pandemics Far Worse than Covid-19 - Calls on Government to Increase Vaccine Supplies (thegatewaypundit.com)

 

On Tuesday, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates issued a warning of potential pandemics far worse than the COVID-19  and called on “governments to contribute billions to tackle future pathogens and increase vaccine supplies,” according to a report from Financial Times.

 

Gates warned in 2015 that the biggest potential killer the world could ever face was not war but a pandemic.  Gates claimed he felt terrible when only a few listened to him when he warned the world leaders about infectious diseases.

 

He must be going through a difficult time. All that pent up genocidal rage.

 

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the UK’s Wellcome Trust are giving $300m to the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI).

 

CEPI announced that this new funding commitments will support CEPI’s goal to condense new vaccine development timelines to 100 days, a third of the time it took to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.

 

“The financial pledges—which together contribute towards the coalition’s $3.5 billion fundraising target—will help advance CEPI’s efforts to further COVID-19 vaccine R&D through investments in the development of the ‘next generation’ of COVID-19 vaccines, designed to protect against newly emerging variants and for use in low-resource settings.”

 

 

I have better idea...

image.jpeg.6491809807e00ea1cbfb59d69df1ced0.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

And another thing, somebody posted on here yesterday that the normies are gutted that this is coming to an end and it's true. They pretend that it's because they're worried it's too early to lift restrictions but in reality they're gutted because they're 100% invested in this and they're having it taken away. Pricks

Drug dealer tactics

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Basket Case said:

PLAN B SCRAPPED

 

This order applies to England only, as the devolved governments of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have final say on their own restrictions. However, it is still a remarkable turnaround, that sparks some very interesting questions moving forward:

  1. Why are the measures being dropped?
  2. Will the rest of the UK follow suit?
  3. Is Boris Johnson on the way out? If so, who’s up next?
  4. Is the end of Covid, or is it a set-up for another push later in the year?
  5. What will the public response be?
  6. Will people demand the restrictions be put back in place?
  7. Will some people still wear masks and social distance, even if they don’t have to?
  8. …is that part of the experiment?   https://off-guardian.org/2022/01/19/discuss-johnson-ends-plan-b-covid-restrictions-in-england/ 

For me numbers 6,7 and 8 are dead certs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Consider the content of this thread and the events we have perceived in the context of an approaching Grande Solar Minimum!

Or a huge volcanic eruption which would easily globally cool the world from its expulsion of gases. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

 

I was in the pub the other day and met a bloke who came across quite knowledgable.

 

Asked me in front of around 8 people if I"d had my booster, I replied "have I fuck"

 

I was then asked a question by someone else but heard him going on how I would be clogging up the ICU and regretting it. I'm in Oxfordshire and I've been told it is one of the highest parts of the cuntry for compliance. I can't really go out anymore as I encounter this nonsense everywhere, these freaks will just keep doing what the Freemason cuckolds on the TV tell them is best for them.

 

Don't know what to say, don't know what to think, how humanity got itself into this state that the people who want to murder us all, the sheep see as their best friends. They really are that stupid.

 

Anyway i made a thread about it, may help to answer a few of your points: https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24095-bj-and-msm-collaborate-to-brainwash-the-sheep-further-quiz-photo-emerges/

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Saved said:

I dread to think but whilst listening to this I thought how this would sound to the average person with only a little knowledge. He sounded like a victorious and strong leader who has resided over the defeat of a dreaded virus. He also sounded generous and bold, when you look at what is happening elsewhere in the world - particularly Austria and Australia. He kept things open and kept the economy ticking over. We now enjoy the fruits of his extraordinary leadership. A bit of a lad, yes, but what a stressful time. Let us major on the majors and not quibble over any minors such as booze bottles in a suitcase.

 

If I was to listen to his words knowing what I know, he should hang along with nearly all the rest of them. 

 

In other thoughts, I bet those who had one, two, three, four jabs are feeling lost right now. Their war effort is over but they still have to live with whatever nasties are floating around their systems. They know that businesses can choose to still only allow the jabbed to enter their premises but money is money - the unjabbed will be welcome as long as they have money to part with.

 

I bet many of them are absolutely gutted that this is over.

 

 

 

Agree. I bet they are crying their eyes out, hiding under the bed, playing with their vaginas:  " Boo Hoo Sob Sob. WHAT. NO more jabs, no more satan juice. WTF. My life is over. "

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Probably going to piss a lot of people off but it's largely boomers who are to blame for going along with this. The generation born in the 1920s know it's a load of bollocks, the silent generation are okay, but the generation born 1945 to 1965 are the most entitled fucking cunts going. Biggest spoilt load of babies going. 

 

And no not everyone. 

 

 

Ones born late 60s early 70s and Gen X I can relate to. Same with those in their 90s. Boomers can f off and die listening to the beach boys. Useless cunts.

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Basket Case said:

PLAN B SCRAPPED

 

This order applies to England only, as the devolved governments of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have final say on their own restrictions. However, it is still a remarkable turnaround, that sparks some very interesting questions moving forward:

  1. Why are the measures being dropped?
  2. Will the rest of the UK follow suit?
  3. Is Boris Johnson on the way out? If so, who’s up next?
  4. Is the end of Covid, or is it a set-up for another push later in the year?
  5. What will the public response be?
  6. Will people demand the restrictions be put back in place?
  7. Will some people still wear masks and social distance, even if they don’t have to?
  8. …is that part of the experiment?   https://off-guardian.org/2022/01/19/discuss-johnson-ends-plan-b-covid-restrictions-in-england/ 

It's just looks like end of third wave... Drop in hospital admissions and deaths... They probably need some proper PM for next wave 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Probably going to piss a lot of people off but it's largely boomers who are to blame for going along with this. The generation born in the 1920s know it's a load of bollocks, the silent generation are okay, but the generation born 1945 to 1965 are the most entitled fucking cunts going. Biggest spoilt load of babies going. 

 

And no not everyone. 

 

 

Ones born late 60s early 70s and Gen X I can relate to. Same with those in their 90s. Boomers can f off and die listening to the beach boys. Useless cunts.

 Theres a good RT documentary on right now about mind control probably the boomers have been most exposed to this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Well, he hasn't given up.

 

image.png.1728990f3969982f6bb592946d3f1d5d.png

 

Creepy Bill Gates Gives Warning of Other Pandemics Far Worse than Covid-19 - Calls on Government to Increase Vaccine Supplies (thegatewaypundit.com)

 

On Tuesday, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates issued a warning of potential pandemics far worse than the COVID-19  and called on “governments to contribute billions to tackle future pathogens and increase vaccine supplies,” according to a report from Financial Times.

 

Gates warned in 2015 that the biggest potential killer the world could ever face was not war but a pandemic.  Gates claimed he felt terrible when only a few listened to him when he warned the world leaders about infectious diseases.

 

He must be going through a difficult time. All that pent up genocidal rage.

 

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the UK’s Wellcome Trust are giving $300m to the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI).

 

CEPI announced that this new funding commitments will support CEPI’s goal to condense new vaccine development timelines to 100 days, a third of the time it took to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.

 

“The financial pledges—which together contribute towards the coalition’s $3.5 billion fundraising target—will help advance CEPI’s efforts to further COVID-19 vaccine R&D through investments in the development of the ‘next generation’ of COVID-19 vaccines, designed to protect against newly emerging variants and for use in low-resource settings.”

 

 

 

Such corruption, they make money from vaccines and then donate some of their profits to increase their vaccines sales. 

 

Bill Gates needs arresting and put on trial at the ICC. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trufflepig said:

 

I was in the pub the other day and met a bloke who came across quite knowledgable.

 

Asked me in front of around 8 people if I"d had my booster, I replied "have I fuck"

 

I was then asked a question by someone else but heard him going on how I would be clogging up the ICU and regretting it. I'm in Oxfordshire and I've been told it is one of the highest parts of the cuntry for compliance. I can't really go out anymore as I encounter this nonsense everywhere, these freaks will just keep doing what the Freemason cuckolds on the TV tell them is best for them.

 

I lived in a small village in Oxfordshire once, the general sentiment of middle class compliance was hard to match, and this was 20 years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Probably going to piss a lot of people off but it's largely boomers who are to blame for going along with this. The generation born in the 1920s know it's a load of bollocks, the silent generation are okay, but the generation born 1945 to 1965 are the most entitled fucking cunts going. Biggest spoilt load of babies going. 

 

And no not everyone. 

 

 

Ones born late 60s early 70s and Gen X I can relate to. Same with those in their 90s. Boomers can f off and die listening to the beach boys. Useless cunts.

In my experience, those born during or just after the war through to the middle 1960's are the most complicit by an absolute mile in terms of numbers. So approximately in the age group 55 to 75. 

 

I am the only person I know in that age group that has not dived into the government's arms and I am talking a good 300 people. These people have influence over their own families (children and grandchildren) and have done a great deal of harm in preaching the government's doctrines, though they are currently oblivious to this. One of them that I know very well (aged 60) actually took part in the original trials of the Oxford vaccine.

 

Perhaps their parents did not educate them. Lest we forget - my arse. Very few of them lived under the immediate threat of bombs over their heads and totalitarian boots goose stepping down their streets, yet just as in 1930's Germany they did all they could to help that kind of society become a reality whilst thinking themselves righteous.

 

I absolutely did make the right decision to leave this big posh church that I used to be a part of. The vast majority of that lot would take the Mark and hand me over to the authorities without blinking, thinking that they were doing the work of God.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

They can change what they like at any time, like you say you still need Covid vaxx certification for entry into foreign countries for holidays etc, but with the UK government sending weapons to the Ukrainian Military to fight the Russians, I can see Boris and Herr Stamer talking about Russia/Ukraine instead of Covid in the coming days ahead .

 

Good point. They're like a bunch of kids who got bored with one game, and they're now hastily packing it up so they can play the new, exciting game of war - only, it'll be our sons and daughters in the firing line and not them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reverse psychology tactics.

 

As others said, those who have heavily invested in this covid scam will be out in force wearing masks and apposing those who don't..

 

We have all seen how pissed off the brainwashed get at our anti agenda logical ways of thinking.

 

Well imagine how pissed they will be when they feel the government is not protecting them and they feel at "risk" because of us.

 

They have been loaded with propaganda against the unvaccinated being the problem for months.

 

The government taking their foot off the gas with restrictions, that will be the catalyst to the true hate between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

 

Non Mask wearing is about to be frowned upon like never before I think.

 

 

 

Edited by Longtermlurker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

 

I lived in a small village in Oxfordshire once, the general sentiment of middle class compliance was hard to match, and this was 20 years ago.

 

It sounds like you were living in the village with brainwashed imbeciles and you escaped.

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...