Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

My god this is so true.

Do you think some people can't wait to be enslaved? 

Some people seem to enjoy the fear so much. Its like they're bathing in it.

The power of the MSM these morons insist on ingesting 24/7.

It's horrific.

I've watched people I once had the utmost respect for turn into brainwashed zombies.

Perhaps I'll wake up soon and it will all have been a dreadful dream.

• Like 5

Apparently Belgium's entire health care system is only a week away from collapse. Will anybody help them out? Germany maybe? Dunno. Bruge is a beautiful city. Either way, it's gonna take a fuck load more than reruns of Tin Tin on the telly & chocolate dildos to get the public interested. I can see them being the first European country to accept a total 25 year lockdown. The Joseph Fritzel treatment.

Edited by Albion
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Doesn't really matter what is legal and what is not anymore.

Law has been thrown out the window with new laws are being made up on the fly without consent.

Flu, sorry corona virus, trumps ALL previously held laws! That IS the law NOW!

Agree -

The law of force is the force of law.

That is possibly what it may come to. I hope not and alternative means need to be arrived at.

One thing is for sure. So many have woken up and inevitably most will at some point which is why they seem to be on a timed schedule.

I cannot comprehend why, regardless of "pandemic", a risk assessment for a global lockdown was not in the forefornt of everyones minds.

The economic fallout projection for global lockdowns is catestrophic even from a laymans persepctive.

Millions upon millions wil die as a result of (selective) restrictions - it is a no brainer when global supply chains are considered.

That should have been the end of the propsition in a normal rational world!

But not these sick parasitic reprobates called politicians and expert authoritarians.

Simply - to lock down for a lesser reason than the economy itself which is how we live, as one of the limitations to life is self provision! 

Possibly the most stupendously immoral choices I have ever witnessed by authoritarian decree in my life. 

If they knew the outcome and they do, then it is clearly intentional.

• Like 2

on a local chat group (very much inline with Gov ) the admin getting miffed at all the posts saying its a plandemic wrote this (group is private and not searchable so GDPR is ok as far as i am concerned)

"It is also clearly highly contagious and easily picked up,as I've abided by all the rules and tbh hardly left the house between March and mid September when I started back at work ,so having caught it under those conditions, and taking all necessary precautions,how much more easily is it going to spread in crowds of hundreds if even only a couple of them have it and are possibly asymptomatic?
It's not unreasonable then for people to think that those who don't abide by the advice and insist on attending large gatherings are being inconsiderate at best and downright irresponsible at worst."

Terrain theory anyone??
pretty easily intrepreted as 'its not contagious' 'masks dont work' 'isolation doesnt work' 'its all about the health of the individual. food, water, lifestyle, air pollution etc etc'
there is no infectious viral germ
Edited by zArk

19 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

A war truck. 

A souped up people carrier. I wouldn't put front line soldiers in one.

However a very handy feature for stopping seven stone HopeNotHate activists buckling the bonnet whether stationary or at high speed.

Farage could put in for one with some lottery funding. :classic_smile:

Edited by serpentine

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

Doesn't really matter what is legal and what is not anymore.

Law has been thrown out the window with new laws are being made up on the fly without consent.

Flu, sorry corona virus, trumps ALL previously held laws! That IS the law NOW!

I heard a WPC breaking up a christening party in Wolverhampton saying, "you all have to leave, you are in breach of Covid."

That makes no fucking sense and these are the morons enforcing "laws" that they don't even comprehend.

• Like 1

I expect the military are here to enforce quarantine orders on people who test positive, but are asymptomatic and refuse to self-isolate. This is to stop the spread of an alleged pathogen, which creepy Witty claims will cause 4,000 fatalities per day, although there is no evidence of it killing anyone, other than doctored death certificates. Quarantine was intended for sick people, not healthy ones, until now...

So, when the Nightingale Hospitals start to fill up with “positive cases” who were coerced into going there, it will look like a real pandemic (in the press) to Joe Public, although, nobody is actually ill or dying and “patients” are being held against their will, by medical tyranny. It is also interesting to note that troops are being rolled out in Europe simultaneously, for "terrorism" and in the USA for "elections."

Coincidence theory.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but IMO this needs sharing far and wide...

Julia Hartley Brewer absolutely destroys Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick here and serves up some real questions which as we all know are sadly lacking on the BBC, Sky or elsewhere in the mainstream media.

Check the last question on where he will be living during the lockdown too . 😂

These clowns and liars need exposing for what they are... an absolute disgrace.

• Like 2

I think you’ve got it wrong - the military won’t need to enforce anything.

People will gladly go get the test because they won’t be able to go into all those place that have the QR codes on without a negative test result.

The app will be reworked so that you have to scan the QR code which logs your movement and then your latest negative test result flashes up. The fascist on the door will check your phone to make sure it’s a green result (within 3 days) and you’ll be let in. Those with an amber result (last test 4-7 days) will have to wear a mask. Those with a red result (>7 days) will be refused entrance.

People will face the choice of an awkward life if they don’t get the test regularly. 

Don’t have a smart phone? Doesn’t matter, they don’t care.

Edited by mapman

31 minutes ago, mapman said:

I think you’ve got it wrong - the military won’t need to enforce anything.

People will gladly go get the test because they won’t be able to go into all those place that have the QR codes on without a negative test result.

The app will be reworked so that you have to scan the QR code which logs your movement and then your latest negative test result flashes up. The fascist on the door will check your phone to make sure it’s a green result (within 3 days) and you’ll be let in. Those with an amber result (last test 4-7 days) will have to wear a mask. Those with a red result (>7 days) will be refused entrance.

People will face the choice of an awkward like if they don’t get the test regularly. 

Don’t have a smart phone? Doesn’t matter, they don’t care.

...And sadly, I think you're not going to be far off the mark with that prediction...

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional text
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, Niknik said:

They love to use numerology and dates.

Lock Up 1 begins from Fri 13th

Mandatory start of 24/7 muzzling begins 24/7

Lock Up 2 begins Nov 5th

And we all know 4 weeks is the equivalent to 3 weeks to flatten the curve.

2+4=6+7=13Nicola Sturgeon Scotland's first mask day was 2/7/2020 - 2+7=9+2+0+2+0=13.

15 hours ago, Mr H said:

Just another pondering really.......

When I listen to the politicians speak defending another lock down, what I hear is two things mainly.

1. R rate this and R rate that

2. The NHS could be overwhelmed

So ok.

But shouldn't the discussion and the people involved be more concerned with things like, are people dying? are people getting ill?

Because even if the R rate is a gazillion but only a handful of people are ill or dead, then the R rate means absolutely nothing.

As for the NHS, they've built capacity already and it has never been overwhelmed. If they genuinely think it will be then why don't they built more Nightingale hospitals? It only took them a week or so? So just have a lockdown until they build some more hospitals - get retired medical staff to run them or a load of immigrant doctors from somewhere else around the world of which there are loads of.

stop making sense!  :D

Another pondering.....

The NHS has been an important part of the hearts and minds of the British people since it's inception. And we could see the love that people have for them during the seal clapping scenes.

However, this constant - we should kill healthy business' and healthy people in order to save an extreme minority of very old and very sick people in order to save the NHS I think will have the effect of people actually detesting the NHS and all it's staff.

Not least because of the above, but also because so few have spoken out and now they expect us to save them, rather than the other way around.

I think the relationship between the NHS and the public will be forever changed. It will no longer be Britain's love child.

• Like 1

My support worker who I see for my anxiety and panic disorder was telling me that it’s inevitable that Scotland will go into full lockdown too. Wee Krankie is apparently waiting for the furlough to be updated then it’s to full lockdown.

My support worker also told me that there are plans for the lockdown to be relaxed for four days during Christmas which I think is outrageous and pathetic. So this means that the virus will be taken a holiday over Christmas too then back to infecting people when Christmas is over. You couldn’t make this shit up.

• Thanks 1

BTW I have long suspected that often announcements in the Press are not actual events but 'actions' concocted in the Secret Satanic Press Office - SSPO.

So if you get an announcement from the Chief of NHS Hospitals that the hospitals are almost full and that a vaccine will start to be rolled out in December the BBC then splice a little clip of him talking about a vaccine but not mentioning that the hospitals are full.

In fact I'd say at least 50% of announcements never occurred in the way reported.

40 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Another pondering.....

The NHS has been an important part of the hearts and minds of the British people since it's inception. And we could see the love that people have for them during the seal clapping scenes.

There was the Thank U NHS fly by, using a war, killing machine.  I was just waiting for the Supermarine Spitfire to open up with its guns and mow down the clapping crowds.