Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

I expect the military are here to enforce quarantine orders on people who test positive, but are asymptomatic and refuse to self-isolate. This is to stop the spread of an alleged pathogen, which creepy Witty claims will cause 4,000 fatalities per day, although there is no evidence of it killing anyone, other than doctored death certificates. Quarantine was intended for sick people, not healthy ones, until now...

 

So, when the Nightingale Hospitals start to fill up with “positive cases” who were coerced into going there, it will look like a real pandemic (in the press) to Joe Public, although, nobody is actually ill or dying and “patients” are being held against their will, by medical tyranny. It is also interesting to note that troops are being rolled out in Europe simultaneously, for "terrorism" and in the USA for "elections."

 

Coincidence theory.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but IMO this needs sharing far and wide...
 

Julia Hartley Brewer absolutely destroys Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick here and serves up some real questions which as we all know are sadly lacking on the BBC, Sky or elsewhere in the mainstream media.

Check the last question on where he will be living during the lockdown too . 😂

 

These clowns and liars need exposing for what they are... an absolute disgrace.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you’ve got it wrong - the military won’t need to enforce anything.

 

People will gladly go get the test because they won’t be able to go into all those place that have the QR codes on without a negative test result.

 

The app will be reworked so that you have to scan the QR code which logs your movement and then your latest negative test result flashes up. The fascist on the door will check your phone to make sure it’s a green result (within 3 days) and you’ll be let in. Those with an amber result (last test 4-7 days) will have to wear a mask. Those with a red result (>7 days) will be refused entrance.

 

People will face the choice of an awkward life if they don’t get the test regularly. 
 

Don’t have a smart phone? Doesn’t matter, they don’t care.

 

Edited by mapman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
26 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Check the last question on where he will be living during the lockdown too

 

Slippery forked tongued bastard.. 

Cannot and will not answer a straight question.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, mapman said:

I think you’ve got it wrong - the military won’t need to enforce anything.

 

People will gladly go get the test because they won’t be able to go into all those place that have the QR codes on without a negative test result.

 

The app will be reworked so that you have to scan the QR code which logs your movement and then your latest negative test result flashes up. The fascist on the door will check your phone to make sure it’s a green result (within 3 days) and you’ll be let in. Those with an amber result (last test 4-7 days) will have to wear a mask. Those with a red result (>7 days) will be refused entrance.

 

People will face the choice of an awkward like if they don’t get the test regularly. 
 

Don’t have a smart phone? Doesn’t matter, they don’t care.

 

 

...And sadly, I think you're not going to be far off the mark with that prediction...

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional text
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, Niknik said:

They love to use numerology and dates.

 

Lock Up 1 begins from Fri 13th

 

Mandatory start of 24/7 muzzling begins 24/7

 

Lock Up 2 begins Nov 5th

 

And we all know 4 weeks is the equivalent to 3 weeks to flatten the curve.

 

 

 

 

 

2+4=6+7=13Nicola Sturgeon Scotland's first mask day was 2/7/2020 - 2+7=9+2+0+2+0=13.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Mr H said:

Just another pondering really.......

 

When I listen to the politicians speak defending another lock down, what I hear is two things mainly.

 

1. R rate this and R rate that

2. The NHS could be overwhelmed

 

So ok.

 

But shouldn't the discussion and the people involved be more concerned with things like, are people dying? are people getting ill?

 

Because even if the R rate is a gazillion but only a handful of people are ill or dead, then the R rate means absolutely nothing.

 

As for the NHS, they've built capacity already and it has never been overwhelmed. If they genuinely think it will be then why don't they built more Nightingale hospitals? It only took them a week or so? So just have a lockdown until they build some more hospitals - get retired medical staff to run them or a load of immigrant doctors from somewhere else around the world of which there are loads of.

 

 

 

 

stop making sense!  :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another pondering.....

 

The NHS has been an important part of the hearts and minds of the British people since it's inception. And we could see the love that people have for them during the seal clapping scenes.

 

However, this constant - we should kill healthy business' and healthy people in order to save an extreme minority of very old and very sick people in order to save the NHS I think will have the effect of people actually detesting the NHS and all it's staff.

 

Not least because of the above, but also because so few have spoken out and now they expect us to save them, rather than the other way around.

 

I think the relationship between the NHS and the public will be forever changed. It will no longer be Britain's love child.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My support worker who I see for my anxiety and panic disorder was telling me that it’s inevitable that Scotland will go into full lockdown too. Wee Krankie is apparently waiting for the furlough to be updated then it’s to full lockdown.
 

My support worker also told me that there are plans for the lockdown to be relaxed for four days during Christmas which I think is outrageous and pathetic. So this means that the virus will be taken a holiday over Christmas too then back to infecting people when Christmas is over. You couldn’t make this shit up.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW I have long suspected that often announcements in the Press are not actual events but 'actions' concocted in the Secret Satanic Press Office - SSPO.

 

So if you get an announcement from the Chief of NHS Hospitals that the hospitals are almost full and that a vaccine will start to be rolled out in December the BBC then splice a little clip of him talking about a vaccine but not mentioning that the hospitals are full.

 

In fact I'd say at least 50% of announcements never occurred in the way reported.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Another pondering.....

 

The NHS has been an important part of the hearts and minds of the British people since it's inception. And we could see the love that people have for them during the seal clapping scenes.

 

 

There was the Thank U NHS fly by, using a war, killing machine.  I was just waiting for the Supermarine Spitfire to open up with its guns and mow down the clapping crowds.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

My support worker who I see for my anxiety and panic disorder was telling me that it’s inevitable that Scotland will go into full lockdown too. Wee Krankie is apparently waiting for the furlough to be updated then it’s to full lockdown.
 

My support worker also told me that there are plans for the lockdown to be relaxed for four days during Christmas which I think is outrageous and pathetic. So this means that the virus will be taken a holiday over Christmas too then back to infecting people when Christmas is over. You couldn’t make this shit up.

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.

 

I think the reason they are going after liverpool with the mass testing and with the use of soldiers on the street is because they see Liverpool as one of the tougher cities where people have a strong sense of identity and pride and also where the city is essentially awash with illegal guns.

 

They are acting like a bully who goes into a group and punches out the biggest person there to cow the rest of the group. If Liverpool can be bullied then other cities will feel more vulnerable.

 

By using the army they are making a show of strength to psychologically brow beat the public whilst also getting the soldiers themselves used to operating on the streets of britain. So the first deployment of the army will be to administer tests and many soldiers won't see a problem with this and then the next mass deployment will be to adminster the covid vaccine itself. Having already been door to door to do mass testing the soldiers will not find it so unsettling the second time they are deployed onto the streets to go door to door because they will have already done it for the testing. So in a way it is a form of 'predictive programming' of both the public AND the soldiers to get them used to having people in military uniform coming to peoples doors to strong arm them into things that they may otherwise not agree with.

 

Also I think they are picking liverpool to make a demonstration of strength to all other cities.

 

The covid vaccine will be an experimental RNA vaccine that will genetically modify the population because it uses the same 'transfection' process used to create genetically modified organisms. It is not like previous vaccines. Secondly it will contain hydrogel nanotechnology that can then be remotely triggered to carry out various tasks in the human body such as modifying a persons brain. Thirdly it will imo likely contain some sort of fertility destroying agent.

 

Now if a stranger came to your door with a syringe and said 'i have poison in this syringe and I'm going to stick it in you and your family' you would under current law have a right to use 'reasonable force' to defend yourself as this would be considered 'self defence'. If the person is attacking you with a weapon, with lethal intent then you are justified in using lethal force to stop them. In short you could kill them and lets face it most people would have no issues with killing someone to defend themselves and their family.

 

But if the person coming to your door carrying a syringe full of poison is accompanied by soldiers in uniform and they are quoting from some new primary legislation created by the corrupt conspirators in parliament then the law might not consider resistance 'self defence'. Of course it would be self defence as you are trying to prevent strangers from doing harm to your family. Now liverpool is awash with illegal guns. If a psychopathic 'health professional' came to someones door there with a syringe and was accompanied by several soldiers a person with a handgun could conceivably mount a strong resistance.

 

So I think they will want to try and break those strong places first. It does make me wonder though how many psychopaths the state could get to go door to door administering an experimental vaccine that is intended to do us harm, enslave us and potentially genocide us too (if the jab does indeed contain a fertility destroying agent). Could they get 20,000 people to do that? 50,000?

 

The idea of putting nanotech inside us is to make us part of their 5G 'internet of things' which essentially turns our entire country into a giant gulag where people are spoon fed digital currency as universal basic income on the proviso that they obey the state on every dictat including giving up the sovereignty of their own bodies to allow the technocracies technology into our very bodies.

 

Solzhenitsyn who survived the soviet gulags questioned after his release if they had known what lay in store for them whether they would all have passively gone along with the governments totalitarianism or if they would have teamed up with their neighbours and grabbed fire pokers, axes, hammers, knives or anything to hand and used them to ambush the tyrants who came to their homes to detain them and/or kill them. he wondered if they had done that whether they could have killed a certain number of psychopaths that would have prevented the entire gulag system from having been created.

 

The government knows all this and I think that's why they are going for liverpool first to take down a city that has the potential to defend itself against a mass deployment of an injected BIOWEAPON

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.

 

I think the reason they are going after liverpool with the mass testing and with the use of soldiers on the street is because they see Liverpool as one of the tougher cities where people have a strong sense of identity and pride and also where the city is essentially awash with illegal guns.

 

They are acting like a bully who goes into a group and punches out the biggest person there to cow the rest of the group. If Liverpool can be bullied then other cities will feel more vulnerable.

 

By using the army they are making a show of strength to psychologically brow beat the public whilst also getting the soldiers themselves used to operating on the streets of britain. So the first deployment of the army will be to administer tests and many soldiers won't see a problem with this and then the next mass deployment will be to adminster the covid vaccine itself. Having already been door to door to do mass testing the soldiers will not find it so unsettling the second time they are deployed onto the streets to go door to door because they will have already done it for the testing. So in a way it is a form of 'predictive programming' of both the public AND the soldiers to get them used to having people in military uniform coming to peoples doors to strong arm them into things that they may otherwise not agree with.

 

Also I think they are picking liverpool to make a demonstration of strength to all other cities.

 

The covid vaccine will be an experimental RNA vaccine that will genetically modify the population because it uses the same 'transfection' process used to create genetically modified organisms. It is not like previous vaccines. Secondly it will contain hydrogel nanotechnology that can then be remotely triggered to carry out various tasks in the human body such as modifying a persons brain. Thirdly it will imo likely contain some sort of fertility destroying agent.

 

Now if a stranger came to your door with a syringe and said 'i have poison in this syringe and I'm going to stick it in you and your family' you would under current law have a right to use 'reasonable force' to defend yourself as this would be considered 'self defence'. If the person is attacking you with a weapon, with lethal intent then you are justified in using lethal force to stop them. In short you could kill them and lets face it most people would have no issues with killing someone to defend themselves and their family.

 

But if the person coming to your door carrying a syringe full of poison is accompanied by soldiers in uniform and they are quoting from some new primary legislation created by the corrupt conspirators in parliament then the law might not consider resistance 'self defence'. Of course it would be self defence as you are trying to prevent strangers from doing harm to your family. Now liverpool is awash with illegal guns. If a psychopathic 'health professional' came to someones door there with a syringe and was accompanied by several soldiers a person with a handgun could conceivably mount a strong resistance.

 

So I think they will want to try and break those strong places first. It does make me wonder though how many psychopaths the state could get to go door to door administering an experimental vaccine that is intended to do us harm, enslave us and potentially genocide us too (if the jab does indeed contain a fertility destroying agent). Could they get 20,000 people to do that? 50,000?

 

The idea of putting nanotech inside us is to make us part of their 5G 'internet of things' which essentially turns our entire country into a giant gulag where people are spoon fed digital currency as universal basic income on the proviso that they obey the state on every dictat including giving up the sovereignty of their own bodies to allow the technocracies technology into our very bodies.

 

Solzhenitsyn who survived the soviet gulags questioned after his release if they had known what lay in store for them whether they would all have passively gone along with the governments totalitarianism or if they would have teamed up with their neighbours and grabbed fire pokers, axes, hammers, knives or anything to hand and used them to ambush the tyrants who came to their homes to detain them and/or kill them. he wondered if they had done that whether they could have killed a certain number of psychopaths that would have prevented the entire gulag system from having been created.

 

The government knows all this and I think that's why they are going for liverpool first to take down a city that has the potential to defend itself against a mass deployment of an injected BIOWEAPON

 

Great post.

Wonder how the same soldiers will feel when military personnel are turning up at their friends and family's doors eventually?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Artmuzz said:

My support worker who I see for my anxiety and panic disorder was telling me that it’s inevitable that Scotland will go into full lockdown too. Wee Krankie is apparently waiting for the furlough to be updated then it’s to full lockdown.
 

My support worker also told me that there are plans for the lockdown to be relaxed for four days during Christmas which I think is outrageous and pathetic. So this means that the virus will be taken a holiday over Christmas too then back to infecting people when Christmas is over. You couldn’t make this shit up.

 

Covid-1984 wants to celebrate Christmas too you know. It needs a break, it's been all over the world, infecting people with its watch and tape measure, and it's absolutely   bloody exhausted.  Covid needs a few days  off for Christmas to relax  and bolster  its  remarkable virus capabilities.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Great post.

Wonder how the same soldiers will feel when military personnel are turning up at their friends and family's doors eventually?

 

it depends on which reality tunnel they are in

 

If they are in the reality tunnel that there is a killer virus on the loose out there and that the government is going to be our saviour that is going to ride in like the US cavalry with a new amazing vaccine that will save us all from sure death then they will feel pretty strongly motivated about what they are doing

 

If however they are in the reality tunnel that the government are controlled by a satanic cult that has harboured pedophiles for decades whilst stealing the wealth of the people and putting it into the hands of the corrupt top 1% who are the ones behind an orchestrated plandemic aimed at creating a global 'reset' to remould society into a giant technocratic gulag in which every man, woman and child becomes a micro-managed slave class then you would hope that they would feel some reticence

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Covid-1984 wants to celebrate Christmas too you know. It needs a break, it's been all over the world, infecting people with its watch and tape measure, and it's absolutely   bloody exhausted.  Covid needs a few days  off for Christmas to relax  and bolster  its  remarkable virus capabilities.  

 

they will extend the lockdown. The point of the second lockdown as we have been saying from the very start is to put so much economic and psychological pressure on the public that they acquiesce to a 'vaccine' in order to be issued an 'immunity passport' that allows them out of lockdown, albeit subject to the new terms and conditions of the technocracy which is being euphemistically called the 'new normal'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

they will extend the lockdown. The point of the second lockdown as we have been saying from the very start is to put so much economic and psychological pressure on the public that they acquiesce to a 'vaccine' in order to be issued an 'immunity passport' that allows them out of lockdown, albeit subject to the new terms and conditions of the technocracy which is being euphemistically called the 'new normal'

 

Had a £10 bet with a braindead sheep neighbour who lives a few doors from me yesterday.

I told him there was no chance of the lockdown ending on December 2nd.....he laughed and said put your money where your mouth is......I tried for £50 but he said his wife wouldn't approve of that amount and suggested the tenner.

Easy money he said.

I can't wait to take it off him.

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Fluke said:

It's true. They've been gaslit and they are in a way victims in all this. But Its just getting to me now. And people whoever and however old who are begging for a police state are an enemy. It's one thing to be quiet and scared like some people I know, it's another thing to start shouting for people like me to be in prison. 

 

But you are correct. I know he had dodgy links but an old Timothy Leary quote in a speech called "find the others" he starts off by saying don't listen to this talk if you are over 45. You will be very pissed off. This is for young minds.

 

It's true. They are stubborn and have had a lifetime of programming. Imagine waking up at 80 something. I'd like to see him in a room with my friend @Ziggy SawdustS 😂. Might talk some sense I to him. 

 

Interestingly Mr turn on tune in and drop out Leary was 46 when he gave his most famous speech in 1966 he must have seen himself as rather "hip" and not like his "45" year old peers from the same generation  Coincidentally I am 46 too like Mr Leary was

 

I agree that these old gits are the enemy

I also think they are victims too and have been programmed with obedience and fear

 

This victim status could cause free thinkers with empathy to have sympathetic feelings towards these old "victims"

Personally I feel this is a mistake

having sympathy for someone that wouldn't return the gesture is a very short step from being betrayed

these old fools are highly likely to be "informants" so they're actually dangerous I think they're best avoided when workable

 

Not all old folk are slave minded and unable to learn new things

When I was young some old people could even program thier own video recorder (VCR) although this was extremely rare

it's very refreshing to see groups of elderly blue haired ladies gossiping together in my local town centre with no regard for masks or social distancing whatsoever

I don't know if they're just rebels or extra clued up on worldly events but it's nice to see

 

A few months ago an old lady around 70-75 jumped out the way when I was looking for something in Tesco she threw herself into the shelf behind her knocking items onto the floor 

"please stay back" she mumbled out of her I'll fitting mask that was exposing her nose

Was a rather unpleasant experience

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Had a £10 bet with a braindead sheep neighbour who lives a few doors from me yesterday.

I told him there was no chance of the lockdown ending on December 2nd.....he laughed and said put your money where your mouth is......I tried for £50 but he said his wife wouldn't approve of that amount and suggested the tenner.

Easy money he said.

I can't wait to take it off him.

 

you could be onto a nice little earner with that one...

 

So once you've bagged that easy money there are a bunch of other predictions you can impose an idiot tax on him for:

 

-the government is going to push out autonomous vehicles and smart meters

-the government is going to push out MASS testing on the population

-the government is going to push out MASS vaccinations that may begin as an option but will ramp up to coercion and then forced vaccination

-celebrities will be used to promote the vaccine to the public

-the public whose livlihoods have been eviscerated by the lockdowns will be offered 'universal basic income'

-there will be a new digital currency

-5G will roll our EVERYWHERE to create a 'cloud' that we will all be exposed to everywhere and which will also blanket the earth through tens of thousands of satellites bathing everyone 24/7 in a toxic wifi soup that will weaken everyones blood brain barrier

-they will impose a social credit score which will then dictate your level of UBI and your access to transport and goods and services depending on how well behaved you are according to the latest political correctness dictats from the corporate media/government (same thing at the top)

-they will tie 'climate change' into this alongside covid's 'new normal' to create a new austerity in which every aspect of your life is micro-managed through an interconnected 'internet of things' in which ALL of your electrical appliances and your own body too will all be made 'smart' and inter-connected so that the ruling technocratic class can spy on your every movement, thought, word and deed

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...