Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, factJack said:

Someone I know told me she thought the covid was/is an egregore.

I hadn't heard this term before I had to look it up but it makes sense. (it's like an energy created by mass thinking)

Then the next day I saw an article online which I interpreted as embedded confession to the theory. I'll be honest ive never heard the term egreious before either. so it sort of struck me as soon as i read the word. one of those omg moments.

egregious.jpg

Oh the 'Nudge Unit', first mentioned by Sheepy in this forum.

If Boris is made to step down, there will be another so I vote for Boris to stay since he said no more mask, vaxx passport. Let's stick to this narrative once n for all.

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Exactly.

My fiance lost her life as a result of a bombardment of calls from her GP and worries about other stuff (losing benefits and being unable to feed the kids being amongst others) causing her to cave in and take the shot. I lost my future, the kids lost their mother.

I will never ever forget that and whatever happens in the future, I won't rest until I've seen the perpetrators of this horror show go to the gallows.

I am sorry to hear that. That's a huge loss. 😔

Do you remember drug companies' liabilitty was waived by the government?

There was a piece that liability fell on the individual administering it....as you say if it wasn't her GP's calls, she wouldn't have taken it. This must be especially hard because you knew about the scam and its danger.

I'd also say her GP is reponsible for spreading disinformation, endangering patients. She should have researched drug info rather than being a mouthpiece. If I was in your situation, I'd wait a little more till more information comes out and make her to be strucked off from the register. If she took my OH's life that is at least what I can do and I will play for keeps. GP should be grateful that she lives.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I was doing some work for a guy last year in spring, he was telling me about his vaccine, the next day my lymph nodes in my neck had swollen up & I was rough for a few days.

shedding is definitely a thing if you're sensitive to it.

This is the thing. Some people think it's 5G but if I didn't come close to people i.e. at home for a few days or even out and about but didn't come close contact....then I'm ok so this makes me think that it's not 5G.

Yestereday, there were 5 young women occupied the width of the pavement and they didn't even make a space for me so I was pushed out...too close. By the evening I got a bruise....I already knew I'd get it though. But it's not like a mind power. Just worrying or thinking about it doesn't create a bruise.

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

If this is already on please feel free to remove,
Maybe this is why they are loosening up, very interesting listening, as to what could be on the way in autumn/winter 2022/2023
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-knew-the-truth-would-come-out-but-this-is-worse_ctqiIuiX5BRgsqh.html

image.png.582126ce6fd037c00e3993040fe83291.png

No worries at some point they will lose control over it and we will take them with us... 

https://t.me/disclosetv/6511

JUST IN - Vaccination against COVID will not become mandatory in the Czech Republic, Prime Minister Petr Fiala said today at a press conference.

"We do not want to deepen the rifts in society," Fiala added.

The new Czech government is also suspending the planned Corona vaccination mandate for people over 60 and healthcare workers. It would have come into force from March.

42 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I am sorry to hear that. That's a huge loss. 😔

Do you remember drug companies' liabilitty was waived by the government?

There was a piece that liability fell on the individual administering it....as you say if it wasn't her GP's calls, she wouldn't have taken it. This must be especially hard because you knew about the scam and its danger.

I'd also say her GP is reponsible for spreading disinformation, endangering patients. She should have researched drug info rather than being a mouthpiece. If I was in your situation, I'd wait a little more till more information comes out and make her to be strucked off from the register. If she took my OH's life that is at least what I can do and I will play for keeps. GP should be grateful that she lives.

Let's just say I'm waiting patiently and have already taken legal advice.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

He doesn't 'collaborate'. 

He uses Brian's platform to talk and get his ideas and thoughts out to a different audience. 

An audience that isn't necessarily going out looking for him.. 

All the previous interviews with Brian were superb. 

Fuck Brian. It's not about Brian. 

It's about David Icke and what he has to say. 

BC 

If I could have just five minutes on that sofa with Phil and Holly or five minutes on Newsnight with Paxman, I would not for one moment consider the gross history of my whereabouts. 

You take what you can get when sharing any important message and the bigger the reach, the better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

If this is already on please feel free to remove,
Maybe this is why they are loosening up, very interesting listening, as to what could be on the way in autumn/winter 2022/2023
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-knew-the-truth-would-come-out-but-this-is-worse_ctqiIuiX5BRgsqh.html

image.png.582126ce6fd037c00e3993040fe83291.png

If sars cov 2 is bioweapon it can be compared to nerf...

The best official Nerf blaster ever made is half off for Cyber Monday - The  Verge

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/politics/2022/01/19/man-40-cited-for-offensive-posts-about-sassoli_bea1f0fc-0461-42a6-9c02-b49d17b0d924.html

(ANSA) - ROME, JAN 19 - A 40-year-old man in the province of Naples was cited by police Wednesday for posting offensive messages on social media about late European Parliament president David Sassoli who died last week at the age of 65.
    Sassaoli, a member of the centre-left Democratic Party, has been the target of online hate including false claims that he died of the COVID vaccine.
    The man has been cited in the past for not obeying COVID restrictions, postal police said. (ANSA).

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

" 90% of those in Intensive Care Units are un-boosted.. "

So 90% are double jabbed 🙄 

This is a welcome change (back to plan A) but what have they got up their sleeves next..? 

BC 

I dread to think but whilst listening to this I thought how this would sound to the average person with only a little knowledge. He sounded like a victorious and strong leader who has resided over the defeat of a dreaded virus. He also sounded generous and bold, when you look at what is happening elsewhere in the world - particularly Austria and Australia. He kept things open and kept the economy ticking over. We now enjoy the fruits of his extraordinary leadership. A bit of a lad, yes, but what a stressful time. Let us major on the majors and not quibble over any minors such as booze bottles in a suitcase.

If I was to listen to his words knowing what I know, he should hang along with nearly all the rest of them. 

In other thoughts, I bet those who had one, two, three, four jabs are feeling lost right now. Their war effort is over but they still have to live with whatever nasties are floating around their systems. They know that businesses can choose to still only allow the jabbed to enter their premises but money is money - the unjabbed will be welcome as long as they have money to part with.

I bet many of them are absolutely gutted that this is over.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, factJack said:

Someone I know told me she thought the covid was/is an egregore.

I hadn't heard this term before I had to look it up but it makes sense. (it's like an energy created by mass thinking)

Then the next day I saw an article online which I interpreted as embedded confession to the theory. I'll be honest ive never heard the term egreious before either. so it sort of struck me as soon as i read the word. one of those omg moments.

egregious.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Egregores-Occult-Entities-Watch-Destiny/dp/1620555778

I highly recommend this book, if this concept has intrigued you. Very, very eye opening. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, well, well.... Just in from slaphead Javid....Pretty much what we've all being saying for the last two fuckin years...

"Javid says it is important to point out that around 40% of people with Covid in hospital are there not because they have Covid, but have tested positive after being admitted."

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/politics/2022/01/19/man-40-cited-for-offensive-posts-about-sassoli_bea1f0fc-0461-42a6-9c02-b49d17b0d924.html

(ANSA) - ROME, JAN 19 - A 40-year-old man in the province of Naples was cited by police Wednesday for posting offensive messages on social media about late European Parliament president David Sassoli who died last week at the age of 65.
    Sassaoli, a member of the centre-left Democratic Party, has been the target of online hate including false claims that he died of the COVID vaccine.
    The man has been cited in the past for not obeying COVID restrictions, postal police said. (ANSA).

So, with future money going into false posts instead of false flags, they can put more money into SCP (societal care police). 

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Exactly.

My fiance lost her life as a result of a bombardment of calls from her GP and worries about other stuff (losing benefits and being unable to feed the kids being amongst others) causing her to cave in and take the shot. I lost my future, the kids lost their mother.

I will never ever forget that and whatever happens in the future, I won't rest until I've seen the perpetrators of this horror show go to the gallows.

This is horrible, I’m sorry to be reading this. My mom has a disability and she’s had a fair few calls from GP’s about the jab, even Covid tests through the post she never even requested. I wish you peace and healing mate. This truly is an evil world. 

Edited by BFWLTS1

D,I gets a mention on this latest BBC hit piece.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-60036861

When David Icke, a prolific spreader of Covid misinformation as well as anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, was removed from YouTube, research from the CCDH found his ability to reach people was considerably reduced.

While his videos remained on alternative video-hosting platform BitChute, their views fell from 150,000 on average before the YouTube ban to 6,711 afterwards. On YouTube, 64 of his videos had been viewed 9.6 million times.

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Just why are we in the UK suddenly being treated so well in comparison to the rest of Europe?

good.JPG

I suspect that we are being white pilled. I have just got up between night shifts but I am sure I mentioned in the past about an ongoing psychological waterboarding being exacted on the people. Others have described it as how a constrictor snake occasionally relaxes its coils in order to control the breathing of its prey to its destruction.

This is a pure white pill and those who love hopium are going to be as high as a kite right now, smashed off their tits.

I would love the whole world to now follow suit. I would love for a Nuremberg 2.0 before the watching world. I would love to be joining those who believe that the evil ones have been defeated and put back in their box for a generation or two. Unfortunately, I am too long in the tooth to celebrate and shall be watching even closer for the inevitable crash and the direction from which it is likely to come.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Velma said:

D,I gets a mention on this latest BBC hit piece.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-60036861

When David Icke, a prolific spreader of Covid misinformation as well as anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, was removed from YouTube, research from the CCDH found his ability to reach people was considerably reduced.

While his videos remained on alternative video-hosting platform BitChute, their views fell from 150,000 on average before the YouTube ban to 6,711 afterwards. On YouTube, 64 of his videos had been viewed 9.6 million times.

Love Rachel Schraer's title. No 1 question in life future students will ask about studying: What can I do with a major in the disinformation sciences? 

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

Oh the 'Nudge Unit', first mentioned by Sheepy in this forum.

i don't think that is true. I think others have been speaking about it as well as behavioural science way before sheepy ever mentioned it

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic