Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Imagine you are disabled from these toxic poison shots and then you hear they are going back to normal, you would definitely sit there wondering why you risked your life and took such a dangerous medicine for something that is now all but over with... 

 

My dad took the 3 kill shots so he can travel and now I can travel come March without any, these people are going to be angry they risked their health for nothing. surely?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Anyone on a media payroll got no heart for a fight. They sold out already.

 

Lets not forget Matt Le Tissier, who refused to be silent and it cost him his job with sky.

 

Credit where its due

 

Similar with Novax actually. He could have kept his head down, gone to a doctor and "had " the vaccine.

Under current thinking his refusal to do this will cost him his career having already been told he won't be allowed into the french or US opens.

 

But it also appears, to me at least, that current thinking is changing.

The whole official  narrative is clearly collapsing .

 

Whilst never getting too carried away, it is important to accentuate the positive - being cautiously optimistic when it is due.

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

wrong

johnson scraps masks, work from home AND passports

 

now thats gotta trigger all the black pilled doomy gloomers on here

 

Whilst he says there gone he did say unless.... I hope they stay gone but if say you want to go on holida and said country still operates a vaxxed entry system you would still need vax passport. They also never mentioned air travel coming into UK, they said announcements will be made, so will be interesting to see what that brings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:


totally agree David has stuck to his truth through and through !!

 

Alex Jones And Brian  Rose use David to boost popularity for their platforms

 

David profits from their platforms too , for David its just another way to get the message across if he wakes up just one Person its a result!

 

 

By some peoples thinking, If  David Icke was invited onto the BBC or Sky or anywhere else commanding large audiences, then he'd probably be labelled a sell out/ shill/controlled opposition etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

 

Back to plan A... 

A climb down / step back. 

All sorts of changes. 

BC 

As Max Igan says.. a Tactical Withdrawal.

 

My question.

Where did flu go this winter? we were told to ''Expect a bad flu season on top of covid.''

No media is mentioning flu or anything about it, I know last year they used flu stats to boost covid deaths, but they can't do that now either.

Where are the full hospital wards and overflow corridors of flu patients?

Was flu just another scam-hoax ?

guardianhosp.jpg

Edited by shadowmoon
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Looney tune said:

I actually have a idea that it's all in the head. It would be why they had to have a pic of the virus before it all kick off in the begining. Every time they told you exactly the things you would suffer then people suffered. 5G was given out to reach those that believed it would cause harm, those who got into the bat and biological versions had that to say it was real, while the people that believed covid didn't exsist were fine. People on placebo trials still report side effects whilst they don't know what they were given. The old saying you will worry yourself sick springs to mind. The only real danger that anyone has faced in the last couple of years is the vaccine.

 

Someone I know told me she thought the covid was/is an egregore.

I hadn't heard this term before I had to look it up but it makes sense. (it's like an energy created by mass thinking)

 

Then the next day I saw an article online which I interpreted as embedded confession to the theory. I'll be honest ive never heard the term egreious before either. so it sort of struck me as soon as i read the word. one of those omg moments.

 

egregious.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Whilst he says there gone he did say unless.... I hope they stay gone but if say you want to go on holida and said country still operates a vaxxed entry system you would still need vax passport. They also never mentioned air travel coming into UK, they said announcements will be made, so will be interesting to see what that brings.

They can change what they like at any time, like you say you still need Covid vaxx certification for entry into foreign countries for holidays etc, but with the UK government sending weapons to the Ukrainian Military to fight the Russians, I can see Boris and Herr Stamer talking about Russia/Ukraine instead of Covid in the coming days ahead .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ar55 said:

The snowflakes will love masks no longer being compulsory - it just further politicises their ‘bravery’ of wearing them alone in the car or when outside.

 

As good as the news is looking, I can’t help but feel it’s a false dawn.

Went to a country butchers this morning. Both twats masked up like Hannibal Lector. Asked us if we had masks. “Nope” 

have you had the vaccine? Lady responds without thinking, “ why the fuck would I want that?” Never ceases to make me proud!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

 

Back to plan A... 

A climb down / step back. 

All sorts of changes. 

BC 

 

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

 

Back to plan A... 

A climb down / step back. 

All sorts of changes. 

BC 

Sounds like he’s trying to save his arse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Celticdevil said:

Why is the uk going against the grain any ideas would be good 

 

The next big distraction would appear to be a leadership contest for the Tory Party, like we care if Sunak or Truss takeover and then an election, to install Keir Starmer as PM.

Edited by Velma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

As Max Igan says.. a Tactical Withdrawal.

 

My question.

Where did flu go this winter? we were told to ''Expect a bad flu season on top of covid.''

No media is mentioning flu or anything about it, I know last year they used flu stats to boost covid deaths, but they can't do that now either.

Where are the full hospital wards and overflow corridors of flu patients?

Was flu just another scam-hoax ?

 

Anyone who believes that viruses cause disease is not thinking straight AFAIC.

 

Sars cov 2  is the artist formerly known as the flu.

It started its career as the common cold.

 

The common cold is the bodies natural reaction to a toxic environment.  Creating a fever, mucus etc in order to shed the shite that we have ingested through our food, air supply and microwave radiation.

 

This usually happens either annually or bianually, coinciding with the onset of winter or summer. ( remember the summer cold? )

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

" 90% of those in Intensive Care Units are un-boosted.. "

 

So 90% are double jabbed 🙄 

 

This is a welcome change (back to plan A) but what have they got up their sleeves next..? 

BC 

 

 

Maybe they have advanced the one step back season. I expected this happening in spring. Followed by two steps forward next winter. While continuing to euthanise 100.000+ per year or 11+ patients per hour as during the years of the Liverpool Care Pathway "scandal".  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

Anyone who believes that viruses cause disease is not thinking straight AFAIC.

 

Sars cov 2  is the artist formerly known as the flu.

It started its career as the common cold.

 

The common cold is the bodies natural reaction to a toxic environment.  Creating a fever, mucus etc in order to shed the shite that we have ingested through our food, air supply and microwave radiation.

 

This usually happens either annually or bianually, coinciding with the onset of winter or summer. ( remember the summer cold? )

I had this thought that a mask covers at least another 30% of the skin area you would typically expose in winter and this won't help as I had been hearing lots about keeping a high vitamin D level to keep colds away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

 

Back to plan A... 

A climb down / step back. 

All sorts of changes. 

BC 

 

They're pulling back because they've been rumbled. Partygate made it explode into the sheeple consciousness so they have no option, as no-one will believe the next draconian steps theyve had planned from the start. 

 

Funny everyones wearing masks here but they weren't at the parties when the threat was apparently much worse.

 

No doubt theyll now start ramping up the war in Ukraine to terrify us with next.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Imagine you are disabled from these toxic poison shots and then you hear they are going back to normal, you would definitely sit there wondering why you risked your life and took such a dangerous medicine for something that is now all but over with... 

 

My dad took the 3 kill shots so he can travel and now I can travel come March without any, these people are going to be angry they risked their health for nothing. surely?

 

Exactly.

 

My fiance lost her life as a result of a bombardment of calls from her GP and worries about other stuff (losing benefits and being unable to feed the kids being amongst others) causing her to cave in and take the shot. I lost my future, the kids lost their mother.

 

I will never ever forget that and whatever happens in the future, I won't rest until I've seen the perpetrators of this horror show go to the gallows.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Not sure if this was posted the last few weeks as not been here but take a look at this big finding that has come out and Rand Paul is looking in to this as well.

 

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/81582/smoking-gun-moderna-patented-man-made-sarscov2-gene-sequence-in.html

 

There is a video out there somewhere ( if anyone has a link , please help me ! ) of an interview between Reimer Fullmich and the CEO of an investment company who look principally at patents, so as to advise their clients.

 

He claims that not only is the above patent spot on, but furthermore that the synthetic spike protein contained within (some of ) the vaccines  is a patented bio-weapon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

They're pulling back because they've been rumbled. Partygate made it explode into the sheeple consciousness so they have no option, as no-one will believe the next draconian steps theyve had planned from the start. 

 

Funny everyones wearing masks here but they weren't at the parties when the threat was apparently much worse.

 

No doubt theyll now start ramping up the war in Ukraine to terrify us with next.

Not sure if it's been rumbled or by design. Those leaked footage look as staged as ****. Back in November the rebel backbenchers were getting more and more air time against restrictions and endemic was already being talked about. I posted before that I think covid has served it's purpose and now it's onto there next phase of there agenda

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

 

There is a video out there somewhere ( if anyone has a link , please help me ! ) of an interview between Reimer Fullmich and the CEO of an investment company who look principally at patents, so as to advise their clients.

 

He claims that not only is the above patent spot on, but furthermore that the synthetic spike protein contained within (some of ) the vaccines  is a patented bio-weapon.

 

Yes, you're right, it's the interview with Dr David Martin who outlines how these patents were applied for up to 20 years ago and the whole thing has been manufactured - no pandemics, no variants.

 

Here's the link to the full interview (1hr 22mins)

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

If this is already on please feel free to remove,
Maybe this is why they are loosening up, very interesting listening, as to what could be on the way in autumn/winter 2022/2023
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/we-knew-the-truth-would-come-out-but-this-is-worse_ctqiIuiX5BRgsqh.html

 

image.png.582126ce6fd037c00e3993040fe83291.png

 

 

The vaccine is the PATENTED bioweapon. ( see video posted by haarping- on above)

Unless and until they can get this stuff into your body, its useless.

Why do they want to inject you? Because you cant catch it !!!!

Edited by MarcusOmouse
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, factJack said:

 

Someone I know told me she thought the covid was/is an egregore.

I hadn't heard this term before I had to look it up but it makes sense. (it's like an energy created by mass thinking)

 

Then the next day I saw an article online which I interpreted as embedded confession to the theory. I'll be honest ive never heard the term egreious before either. so it sort of struck me as soon as i read the word. one of those omg moments.

 

egregious.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...