Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

11 minutes ago, Nip said:

A war. maybe

well they still have to get us onto their central bank digital currencies so in order to do that they will need to bring the current fiat currencies to a crisis so we could see hyperinflation

also the spectre of a cyber attack keeps raising its head and the EU is actually running drills for a cyber attack and as we know all the big false flag attacks including 9/11 and 7/7 were all drills that went live

56 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Tennis player collapses at the Australian Open. Apparently due to a coughing fit caused by thick smoke from wildfires. Yeah right!

Australian Open tennis player collapses in coughing fit due to thick smoke from wildfires - ABC News (go.com) 

This is from January 2020. As a periodic follower of tennis, I remember it well.

Edited by numnuts

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well they still have to get us onto their central bank digital currencies so in order to do that they will need to bring the current fiat currencies to a crisis so we could see hyperinflation

also the spectre of a cyber attack keeps raising its head and the EU is actually running drills for a cyber attack and as we know all the big false flag attacks including 9/11 and 7/7 were all drills that went live

Did someone say cyber attack?

Ukraine says Russia behind cyberattack in 'hybrid war' move - ABC News (go.com) 

Though this seems to be a clear false flag.

I can't see sophisticated military attackers high fiving each other after successfully defacing government websites.

And leaving a message telling Ukrainians to “be afraid and expect the worst.”

Made for the media.

Not really. There is enough information out there.

You just need to look for it.

image.png.afeb097e673b44156409d46b54c91d8c.png

"I Am Upset Because We Don’t Talk Enough About the Side Effects" - Triple Vaccinated Swiss Olympic Athlete Sarah Atcho Develops Pericarditis (thegatewaypundit.com)

26-year-old Swiss sprinter and Olympic athlete, Sarah Atcho, was diagnosed with pericarditis five days after receiving a Pfizer booster shot, the Covid world reported.

Sarah Atcho announced on her social media accounts on Monday that she was diagnosed with pericarditis (inflammation of the thin membrane surrounding the heart).

Atcho is the second Swiss Olympic athlete to develop heart problems following their third shot of the experimental COVID-19 vaccine. Triple vaccinated Swiss runner and Olympic athlete Fabienne Schlumpf announced on her Instagram account that she developed myocarditis. At the time being, she is not allowed to play any sports and participate in training.

6 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Did someone say cyber attack?

victoria nuland (sabbatean jew) and the sabbatean jewish neocons were behind the coup in ukraine

russia and nato had an agreement that neither would eat into the buffer zone between the two and yet NATO is pushing further east and is therefore the aggressor. They are forcing russias hand in that russia cannot allow nato to have forward missile bases that close

are the usual suspects behind the cyber attacks in ukraine? maybe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if there is any truth to this.

image.png.d079f07aa76755f57a68c5f4a11b56a5.png

Update – Shock Video: Doctor Tells Patient Not To Take Vaccines Because They’ll Soon be Pulled (infowars.com)

Update – Jan. 18: Internet sleuths identified the phone number featured in the viral video as that of St. Richards Hospital in Chichester, West Sussex, England, adding veracity to the NHS worker’s alarming warning.

“OK,” the patient responds, “and is that just because you don’t think anyone should have that vaccine at a young age, or is that because medically I can’t have it because of my head?”

The doctor replies, “Because it’s very much as I said to you, there is a lot of information coming up now which was not available earlier and very soon all of the vaccines will be completely stopped.

“This is information that is just really come up. You won’t hear it on TV for a while probably because…[sigh] it’s a long story, but um yea, so it’s very soon they will stop all of these vaccines, people don’t know… but yeah…”

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

victoria nuland (sabbatean jew) and the sabbatean jewish neocons were behind the coup in ukraine

russia and nato had an agreement that neither would eat into the buffer zone between the two and yet NATO is pushing further east and is therefore the aggressor. They are forcing russias hand in that russia cannot allow nato to have forward missile bases that close

are the usual suspects behind the cyber attacks in ukraine? maybe

Out of likes ...

I'm sure you're right. It will be the usual suspects.

Russia's hardly going to pull a harmless cyber attack and point the finger at itself.

1 minute ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The doctor replies, “Because it’s very much as I said to you, there is a lot of information coming up now which was not available earlier and very soon all of the vaccines will be completely stopped.

I've got a feeling something like this will happen. Absolutely great if true, but will have huge, far reaching consequences, too obvious to mention! 

Hence their flag. Blue is the sky and yellow is the soil. I watch some RT and it's not looking good. Hunter biden makes me sick..I stayed in Ukraine when the chocolate king (poroshenko) took over.

At least half of Kyiv/Kiev speaks Russian. The NATO forces wont allow that

3 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

“This is information that is just really come up. You won’t hear it on TV for a while probably because…[sigh] it’s a long story, but um yea, so it’s very soon they will stop all of these vaccines, people don’t know… but yeah…”

A brand new study has been published in the established medical journal 'circulation' which has prompted a cardiac doctor to go on the new media channel Great Britain News to speak about a connection between the covid jabs and an increase in deaths and illness relating to circulation eg cardiac arrest, strokes, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.

The clip of the doctor can be seen here and is less then 4 minutes long

The study he is talking about can be read at the link below but the key line is as follows:

''We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.''

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The problem that they're still going to have is that all the while they will have to deal with more and more evidence of their attempted genocide coming to light.

They have released a bioweapon on the public after all.

Whereas a nuclear war is quite a nice way of depopulating.

Crisis talks with Russia failed to lessen the threat of war in Ukraine. Here’s why. - The Washington Post 

Imagine this time we choose peace and took their heads instead 😆

Edited by Human10

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

A brand new study has been published in the established medical journal 'circulation' which has prompted a cardiac doctor to go on the new media channel Great Britain News to speak about a connection between the covid jabs and an increase in deaths and illness relating to circulation eg cardiac arrest, strokes, myocarditis and pericarditis etc.

The clip of the doctor can be seen here and is less then 4 minutes long

The study he is talking about can be read at the link below but the key line is as follows:

''We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.''

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

'Circulation' is the gold standard.

I think that may be the same article/study that Dr Vernon Coleman referred to last year.

As far as the clip. You've got to love the researchers afraid to reveal their findings because they may lose research moneys from Big Pharma.

Yeah, don't worry about mass genocide. Just focus on your research grant.

1 minute ago, sambaking7 said:

No, it did not. It was two years ago. Why is that so hard to grasp. The date is right there.

Stop giving the normies easy ammo ffs.

For your erudition.

The link that you replied to refers to Australian Open 2022 and the article is dated January 18, 2022.

• Like 1

Just now, SoundOfSilence said:

For your erudition.

The link that you replied to refers to Australian Open 2022 and the article is dated January 18, 2022.

Apologies, i meant to quote the previous tweet about the tennis player collapsing. I am sure you knew this. That tennis player collaped two years ago.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic