Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Maybe.

Though they have been flogging that old horse for decades.

And I don't see how it allows them to depopulate a large chuck of the population while hooking the survivors up to the internet of things.

But I agree. I can't see these pathetic psychopaths giving up.

Perhaps they feel that they have weakened the West enough to plunge us into war. 

Or they may release a proper bioweapon once the clot shot fails.

They could sell it by the media reporting on a hurricane that always happens, and saying that bad hurricane only came about cuz of humans/ co2. Or even weather manipulation tech if need be. Project veritas filmed someone high up in cnn saying after scaring people about covid, they’ll scare people about climate change. It’s similar to flu, the media never reports how bad flu is, but suddenly focuses on covid to scare people. All they have to do is suddenly focus on natural weather events and the sheep will follow whatever they claim about it. 

As for depopulation, most have taken the shot, some I think are safe and placebos, some are evidently deadly. We have 5G, GMO’s, more fluoride, chemtrails etc to keep the slow kill going 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

All the satan juice shots have aids added to them, by the vaccine manufacturers' own admission, and not the aids from the 80's, the new and improved version. Everyone who has taken the satan juice is going to die, over several years.

Can't have everyone who took the satan juice dropping dead immediatly, would look too suspicious on this wonderful democracy we live in, the loving TV station who urge us to do the right thing and take the satan juice, the honourable loving politicians who lower their defeated heads and admit we have to have more restrictions - for our good - not for their good.

It's an evil world we live in.

It sure is a messed up world, dr mike yeadon recently talked about data showing that certain batches of jabs are far deadlier than others. So it appears some have no issues at all, probably placebos, then some are deadly, as we have observed. Keep up Russian roulette with the boosters and eventually they’ll get a Satan juice one. 

Only thing is that in this scenario, only the awake are left. Imo they’ll want slaves/ sheep to always outnumber us. Unless for some new age deception agenda, they only want the awake left...

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

So nadal and fed are masonic as well, always wondering why they were so strongly promoting the satan juice.

They want a world full of masons , everyone else must die.

We are living in incredibly evil times.

Do you know when this photo was taken. Thanks.

Did Gates meet every important asshole on the Earth? How the f it's possible. You can search any surname followed Gates and find a photo... He has to have clones...

• Like 1

Had to get a blood test today and the nurse was saying how awful it was that the hospital is full of unvaxxed people. Yadda Yadda.

So if this moronic variant is so mild, why are there apparently so many in hospital? Just ridiculous. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It all sounds deliberately confusing doesn't it? No doubt they either have the data, or they know enough to know that it is best not to have the data on who is exactly dying;

On Australia’s deadliest day of Covid pandemic, experts say we don’t know enough about who is dying (msn.com)

they have the data, and they don't want anyone to see it for 75 years.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/judge-scraps-75-year-timeline-for-fda-to-release-pfizer-vaccine-safety-data-giving-agency-eight-months

some of that data has come out

https://newsrescue.com/1200-deaths-in-90-days-pfizer-safety-data-released-under-judge-foia-enforcement-and-its-not-good-expert-video-review/

Edited by bamboozooka

3 hours ago, Human10 said:

Did Gates meet every important asshole on the Earth? How the f it's possible. You can search any surname followed Gates and find a photo... He has to have clones...

In a word, PHOTOSHOP! 🤣

In fact, nowadays, he probably uses AI to insert his ugly mush into thousands of images while he sits around doing fuck-all.

Edited by webtrekker

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

Maybe david is a scammer as well. Wouldn't it be surprising if david was nwo and this website is being used to collect information on all of the fundamentalists. It is a possibility. Hope i'm wrong.

Must be honest.....that thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

Are we being corralled?

😬

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Are we being corralled?

😬

There was a pic of him on a grandmasters chair I've seen. 

If you go along the basis the only voices you hear are controlled voices it would make sense.

Doesnt matter if they collect information off this site or not really as they already no who's up to what with the tech they have

31 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Are we being corralled?

😬

Perhaps I had better upload my picture then, after all I wouldnt want them to be confused in anyway as to who I am. 😇

18 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

There isn't as much talk of cytokine storms these days are there Its clots, strokes and heart attack and I rememberer very well the first reports of blood clotting "which were perfectly normal at the site of any injection" only really came after the va666ine.

cytokine storms require an immune system

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Just read this bit:

"In most categories, more men are dying. But in the 90-plus bracket that switches to women.

The median age of death is 82 years."

What's the average life expectancy in Australia?

"Life expectancy at birth was 81.2 years for males and 85.3 years for females in 2018-20."

Life tables, 2018 - 2020 | Australian Bureau of Statistics (abs.gov.au) 

I think I've just solved it for them.

I said something similar to somebody who was on the fence - giving figures last summer for average age of death (dying with Covid) and average age of death (all causes) for the UK. This man was properly shocked when realising that Covid effectively RAISED your life expectancy if one went by the official statistics.

He listened to me, fired questions at me, I fired questions at him, I listened to him. It was an adult discussion that is quite rare in these days of high drama, impatience, anger and emotive language.

Within a month of our time together he was jabbed. Most of his time will have been spent in the company of the jabbed, as he was a member of my former 'church'. It might well be that I was the only one ever to make him take pause, but I reckoned (at the time) that he might have made a necessary sacrifice because he had a ministry in a Middle East country that required full vax status in order to enter - and enter he did.

I really am an awful evangelist. I learnt some time later that his older son (around 15/16) had also gone on to be be jabbed, despite residing in this country (England) and having no plans to go abroad. 

We have noted before that the university educated are particularly vulnerable to this jab and this is yet another example in my massive collection. Intellectual pride is causing people to not listen to anybody but intellectual authorities when it comes down to making the ultimate decision. Stuff the fact that Covid increases your life expectancy.

Hairy working class bloke in a very low level job v Professors Whitty and Vallance - I didn't stand a chance.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic