Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Right on Doc.

Be free or fuck off.

If only people knew what a wanker Pasteur was, how germ theory is bollocks and contaigen to this day has not been proven they wouldn't even have to learn about the dirty, filthy origins of vaccination to decide they're being taken.

1 minute ago, fredm1974 said:

Common Law.. No consent.  Can’t touch you! 

I DO NOT CONSENT. When they come for you and start asking for your name etc, when they drag you from your house, these are the only words you should speak.

30 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but - 'Is he fuck' would be my favoured reactionary phrase.

ANYONE who is allowed a prominent voice is a (knowing or unknowing) shill. 

He looks well fed off his establishment past (and present?) so why the fuck would I listen to him?

Looks like a paedo to me too.

lol.. Well then..

What do I say to that?  Looks like a paedo, so therefore that makes him a paedo.  *e2a:  Yeah he does look a bit like Saville.

Personally from that video, he is clearly stating the Coronavirus Act and associated laws passed earlier this year are completely unlawful. I watched most of that conference and hes taking our side.

I also posted a Farage video and got flamed a bit. Fuck me, who would you rather have, Starmer or Johnson? Given the choices, at least Farage is anti-lockdown.

"oh no Farage is a wanker."

I know, i know.. Left or right, all parties piss in the same pot but come on..

I feel there's a few 'Lords' out there that are alright.  They're not all bad eggs.

lol.  If its an argument you want. Maybe we should ask @Comedy Time's opinion on the matter 😬 😋

Edited by FrankVitali

15 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

lol.. Well then..

What do I say to that?  Looks like a paedo, so therefore that makes him a paedo.  *e2a:  Yeah he does look a bit like Saville.

Personally from that video, he is clearly stating the Coronavirus Act and associated laws passed earlier this year are completely unlawful. I watched most of that conference and hes taking our side.

I also posted a Farage video and got flamed a bit. Fuck me, who would you rather have, Starmer or Johnson? Given the choices, at least Farage is anti-lockdown.

"oh no Farage is a wanker."

I know, i know.. Left or right, all parties piss in the same pot but come on..

I feel there's a few 'Lords' out there that are alright.  They're not all bad eggs.

lol.  If its an argument you want. Maybe we should ask @Comedy Time's opinion on the matter 😬 😋

Yeah, I'm open to slander for that paedo prod but it was just a joke.

These people will have to prove themselves before too long.

I don't care for an argument especially with staffers like CT, is that you?

And do you really think there are any lords who are alright, who for example?

Have been reading a lot about common law and consent. I think given the situation that has been created by the government etc to deal with this bullshit they will probably use mental health issues as an excuse to override informed consent, or the refusal to give consent.

This is just a small part of common law but very telling:

CONSENT TO TREATMENT (PART IV) INTRODuCTION AND PRINCIPlES Introduction
Part IV of the Order is concerned with the treatment of people who experience a mental disorder, both with and without their consent. It describes the procedures and safeguards in relation to specific treatments for mental disorder.
under existing common law within this jurisdiction, all mentally competent adults have an absolute right to give or withhold consent to any medical treatment. Consent to a particular form of treatment allows that treatment to be given lawfully. To give treatment without informed and continuing consent may constitute assault and trespass against the person.
The common law allows treatment to be given without consent if a person is considered to lack the capacity to consent to it. In these circumstances, treatment can be given if it is deemed to be in the person’s best interests

Think the above rule might just wave ciao ciao to refusal of consent.

The dice are always loaded in the system and you ain’t allowed at the craps table!

23 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Yeah, I'm open to slander for that paedo prod but it was just a joke.

These people will have to prove themselves before too long.

I don't care for an argument especially with staffers like CT, is that you?

And do you really think there are any lords who are alright, who for example?

No CT is not me.  I just know CT likes an argument lol

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I DO NOT CONSENT. When they come for you and start asking for your name etc, when they drag you from your house, these are the only words you should speak.

Common Law is only law in this country, any law passed in parliament is admiralty law and require consent of people, if we don’t consent then it’s not law and cannot be force on us.  They can’t force you to have vaccine under any law without your consent.

look at video‘s of shops etc using Common Law/Magna Carta to tell authorities to fuck off when they turn up to fine and close them down..  They can’t do thing to them..

Edited by fredm1974

2 hours ago, AdvaitaV said:

Hi,

I'm New to the forums here but not the site and certainly not to Mr. Icke who I have been following since the beginning.

If I don't know how things work... patience please ;-)

I just signed up to share the following two items from the MSM.... Singapore today, here tomorrow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54792187

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54797917

Copy and paste the links. I clearly don't know how this works. Maybe someone can make them clickable?

Out of likes sorry. Welcome.

Fuck the bbc mate hahaha 

Judge says care home residents in England are legally allowed visitors

Remark challenges policy that in effect bans visits in areas of high Covid-19 infection

"A senior judge has said friends and family can legally visit their loved ones in care homes, in an apparent challenge to recent government policy that has in effect banned routine visits in areas of high Covid-19 infection.

Mr Justice Hayden, vice-president of the court of protection which makes decisions for people who lack mental capacity, said courts are concerned about the impact on elderly people of lockdowns. He has circulated a memo that sets out his analysis that regulations do “permit contact with relatives” and friends and visits are “lawful”.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/03/judge-says-care-home-residents-in-england-are-legally-allowed-visitors?fbclid=IwAR1-SgTkwCxfABe-lwtWLAbxEw0dySFYUfakfK4XyIv95fxEddE8hBYfSrk

29 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Judge says care home residents in England are legally allowed visitors

Remark challenges policy that in effect bans visits in areas of high Covid-19 infection

"A senior judge has said friends and family can legally visit their loved ones in care homes, in an apparent challenge to recent government policy that has in effect banned routine visits in areas of high Covid-19 infection.

Mr Justice Hayden, vice-president of the court of protection which makes decisions for people who lack mental capacity, said courts are concerned about the impact on elderly people of lockdowns. He has circulated a memo that sets out his analysis that regulations do “permit contact with relatives” and friends and visits are “lawful”.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/nov/03/judge-says-care-home-residents-in-england-are-legally-allowed-visitors?fbclid=IwAR1-SgTkwCxfABe-lwtWLAbxEw0dySFYUfakfK4XyIv95fxEddE8hBYfSrk

Doesn't really matter what is legal and what is not anymore.

Law has been thrown out the window with new laws are being made up on the fly without consent.

Flu, sorry corona virus, trumps ALL previously held laws! That IS the law NOW!

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Nothing would give them greater pleasure than to cull the likes of us, after all, we are getting in the way of their plan. Even the sheep wouldn't mind that, they would clap and cheer as we were taken away to the concentration camps to be executed. The slaves and the enslavers all lived happily ever after. The end. 

My god this is so true.

Do you think some people can't wait to be enslaved? 

Some people seem to enjoy the fear so much. Its like they're bathing in it.

3 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

My god this is so true.

Do you think some people can't wait to be enslaved? 

Some people seem to enjoy the fear so much. Its like they're bathing in it.

The power of the MSM these morons insist on ingesting 24/7.

It's horrific.

I've watched people I once had the utmost respect for turn into brainwashed zombies.

Perhaps I'll wake up soon and it will all have been a dreadful dream.

• Like 5

Apparently Belgium's entire health care system is only a week away from collapse. Will anybody help them out? Germany maybe? Dunno. Bruge is a beautiful city. Either way, it's gonna take a fuck load more than reruns of Tin Tin on the telly & chocolate dildos to get the public interested. I can see them being the first European country to accept a total 25 year lockdown. The Joseph Fritzel treatment.

Edited by Albion
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Law has been thrown out the window with new laws are being made up on the fly without consent.

Agree -

The law of force is the force of law.

That is possibly what it may come to. I hope not and alternative means need to be arrived at.

One thing is for sure. So many have woken up and inevitably most will at some point which is why they seem to be on a timed schedule.

I cannot comprehend why, regardless of "pandemic", a risk assessment for a global lockdown was not in the forefornt of everyones minds.

The economic fallout projection for global lockdowns is catestrophic even from a laymans persepctive.

Millions upon millions wil die as a result of (selective) restrictions - it is a no brainer when global supply chains are considered.

That should have been the end of the propsition in a normal rational world!

But not these sick parasitic reprobates called politicians and expert authoritarians.

Simply - to lock down for a lesser reason than the economy itself which is how we live, as one of the limitations to life is self provision! 

Possibly the most stupendously immoral choices I have ever witnessed by authoritarian decree in my life. 

If they knew the outcome and they do, then it is clearly intentional.

• Like 2

on a local chat group (very much inline with Gov ) the admin getting miffed at all the posts saying its a plandemic wrote this (group is private and not searchable so GDPR is ok as far as i am concerned)

"It is also clearly highly contagious and easily picked up,as I've abided by all the rules and tbh hardly left the house between March and mid September when I started back at work ,so having caught it under those conditions, and taking all necessary precautions,how much more easily is it going to spread in crowds of hundreds if even only a couple of them have it and are possibly asymptomatic?
It's not unreasonable then for people to think that those who don't abide by the advice and insist on attending large gatherings are being inconsiderate at best and downright irresponsible at worst."

Terrain theory anyone??
pretty easily intrepreted as 'its not contagious' 'masks dont work' 'isolation doesnt work' 'its all about the health of the individual. food, water, lifestyle, air pollution etc etc'
there is no infectious viral germ
Edited by zArk

19 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

A war truck. 

A souped up people carrier. I wouldn't put front line soldiers in one.

However a very handy feature for stopping seven stone HopeNotHate activists buckling the bonnet whether stationary or at high speed.

Farage could put in for one with some lottery funding. :classic_smile:

Edited by serpentine

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

I heard a WPC breaking up a christening party in Wolverhampton saying, "you all have to leave, you are in breach of Covid."

That makes no fucking sense and these are the morons enforcing "laws" that they don't even comprehend.

• Like 1

I expect the military are here to enforce quarantine orders on people who test positive, but are asymptomatic and refuse to self-isolate. This is to stop the spread of an alleged pathogen, which creepy Witty claims will cause 4,000 fatalities per day, although there is no evidence of it killing anyone, other than doctored death certificates. Quarantine was intended for sick people, not healthy ones, until now...

So, when the Nightingale Hospitals start to fill up with “positive cases” who were coerced into going there, it will look like a real pandemic (in the press) to Joe Public, although, nobody is actually ill or dying and “patients” are being held against their will, by medical tyranny. It is also interesting to note that troops are being rolled out in Europe simultaneously, for "terrorism" and in the USA for "elections."

Coincidence theory.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but IMO this needs sharing far and wide...

Julia Hartley Brewer absolutely destroys Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick here and serves up some real questions which as we all know are sadly lacking on the BBC, Sky or elsewhere in the mainstream media.

Check the last question on where he will be living during the lockdown too . 😂

These clowns and liars need exposing for what they are... an absolute disgrace.

• Like 1

I think you’ve got it wrong - the military won’t need to enforce anything.

People will gladly go get the test because they won’t be able to go into all those place that have the QR codes on without a negative test result.

The app will be reworked so that you have to scan the QR code which logs your movement and then your latest negative test result flashes up. The fascist on the door will check your phone to make sure it’s a green result (within 3 days) and you’ll be let in. Those with an amber result (last test 4-7 days) will have to wear a mask. Those with a red result (>7 days) will be refused entrance.

People will face the choice of an awkward life if they don’t get the test regularly. 

Don’t have a smart phone? Doesn’t matter, they don’t care.

Edited by mapman

Guest Gone Fishing...
26 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Check the last question on where he will be living during the lockdown too

Slippery forked tongued bastard.. 

Cannot and will not answer a straight question.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic