Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

What was about it that wasn't a cold?

2 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

This wasn't a cold.  I haven't ever experienced anything quite like it. But I was in no danger of dying, that is for sure. There clearly is a virus. All the experts on our side say there is, like Yeadon and Montagnier.

It was released deliberately.

5 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

And there controlled opposition

I'm with you, belief in the lab leak still leads to jabs, passports and tests etc. I'm not buying the lab leak story. That's a cover for the jabs in my opinion.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Looney tune said:

What was about it that wasn't a cold?

It was a very bad flu type illness but we both completely lost sense of taste and smell.

I love the lost taste and smell line.

Nothing personal old normal, I don't know if there is a lab altered cold or not but I glaze over when I hear that from covitards

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

It was a very bad flu type illness but we both completely lost sense of taste and smell.

I love the lost taste and smell line.

Nothing personal old normal, I don't know if there is a lab altered cold or not but I glaze over when I hear that from covitards

It isn't a line. My taste and smell are still affected. The virus is real. Get over it.

• Haha 4

Just now, TheOldNormal said:

It isn't a line. My taste and smell are still affected. The virus is real. Get over it.

I just said I don't know if there is a virus or not so not arguing it isn't. I can say that every time I've felt like shit my taste, smell and appetite has been affected.

33 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

I lost taste and smell during every cold with high temperature. I'm surprised it's a thing for people just now. You probably had amazing health before 2019... 🤣

6 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Last year at an anti-lockdown proest, just prior to the London mayoral election, there were people at Hyde Park handing out Brian Rose, London Real Party election leaflets. One of the pledges was for 10,000 more police officers to "tackle crime"!  WTF So, that would be more police to enforce lockdowns.

Currently, in London there are around 33,000 police officers. Also of note is Brian Rose's pledge of digitising the police with better data sharing between the [security state] agencies etc.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/864928/officer-numbers-of-the-metropolitan-police/

Number of police officers in London 2003-2021

Published by D. Clark, Sep 22, 2021
There were over 33.8 thousand police officers in London in 2021, an increase of 845 officers when compared with previous year. The majority of police officers in London work for the Metropolitan Police service, which is responsible for policing most of the UK capital, with the City of London Police only responsible for policing the historical center of the city, an area the size of around one square mile.

Tackling London's Crime Epidemic

brian-chair-768x557.jpg

I have a fully-costed plan that delivers an additional 10,000 police and the training they desperately need.

What do I mean by further digitisation of the police? 

• Streamlining the reporting of crime online and improving police efficiency
  • Making data available across agencies, improving accuracy and effectiveness, preventing key information from falling through gaps in the system
  • Reducing non-digital administration and repurposing of materials, again improving police efficiency
  • Providing additional transparency through social media to move beyond a press release culture
The full Make London Safe page

The main page

I wonder how many lodges they had to build for the new masonic officers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheOldNormal said:

Seems odd that.

I am pretty certain there is a virus. Me and my partner had it in November. She was tested and was positive. It was a very bad flu type illness but we both completely lost sense of taste and smell. It has done me a huge favour though as the loss of appetite has lost me a couple of stone.

It was definitely released on purpose though. 

Can You catch a Virus? Original video. Tom Barnett (TomBarnett.tv)

Can You Catch A Virus? Original Video – TomBarnett.tv

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

You'll hear nothing and they'll say nothing. Same goes for the likes Project Veritas, Info Wars, Corbett Report and Whitney Webb, as exmaples, they won't talk about it. None of them will talk about Israel. I wonder why? 🤔

Israel is their prized project....🤫

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

unlimited funds from the bank de rothschild.

anyone who thinks its tax payer funded needs an mri to see if the brain is missing

There needs to be an independent audit. The probability of such a thing is remote I agree but it would be interesting to trace the money back to its source. Not long ago, the NHS didn't have a pot to piss in. It was top-heavy with managers and spent money like a drunken sailor on worthless consulting firms. Now they can chuck up a field hospital, leave it empty, and not worry about the cost. Money no object has never been the motto of the NHS so yes, it has to be funded by some kind hearted philanthropist like Gates or Rothschild. Such great humanitarians aren't they?

13 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

There needs to be an independent audit. The probability of such a thing is remote I agree but it would be interesting to trace the money back to its source. Not long ago, the NHS didn't have a pot to piss in. It was top-heavy with managers and spent money like a drunken sailor on worthless consulting firms. Now they can chuck up a field hospital, leave it empty, and not worry about the cost. Money no object has never been the motto of the NHS so yes, it has to be funded by some kind hearted philanthropist like Gates or Rothschild. Such great humanitarians aren't they?

The BBC is probably next on Gates' radar

5 hours ago, numnuts said:

It is very fortunate, for the whole world, that they are all great philanthropists.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60015294

'Wealth of world's 10 richest men doubled in pandemic, Oxfam says.'

It should read 'The World's Most Wanted Men' - Arrest them all for their ill-gotten gains, accrued through graft and corruption and I've compiled a list of others, complicit in promoting this global Covid hoax which has caused so much death, poverty and despair.

Doris Johnson

Twat Hancock

Dominic Cummings

Johnathan Van Tam

Dame Sarah Gilbert

Patrick Vallance

Keir Stammer

Mark Drakefuc

Nicola Sturgeon

Chris Whiffy

Francois Ballux

Sir Tony Bliar

Jeremy Vile

Scott Bothersome

Bill Hates

Donald Drumpf

Jacinda Hardon

Benny Cuntz

Charles Windsor

Anthony Fucci

Xi Jumping

Emmanuel Macro

Alfred Bourla

Joe Bidden

Klaus Schlob

Binman Netanyahu

Hilary Jones

Saliva Javid

Madman Zahawi

Yacob Rothschild

Justin Trudoh

Naftali Bennett

Although, most of the criminals who have participated in the production of the poison jab are unheard of, conducting research behind the scenes at Ministry of Defence, Bio-Tech Labs on behalf of the Zionist Entity.

• Like 3

JABBED?

Hazel O'Connor...

This is an important announcement about my darling sister, Singer, Songwriter and Actor, Hazel O’Connor.
On Sunday last, 9/01/2022, Hazel was discovered at her place in SW France and was found to have suffered a serious medical event
She was taken to her local hospital where it was determined that she’d had a bleeding on the brain and that she should be transferred to a major hospital where her condition could more effectively monitored.
On Sunday things were touch and go and the next 24 hours would determine how her recovery may go.
She was put into an induced coma for about 24 hrs and brought out of it Monday evening and since then has been showing a lot of progress although, saying that, her recovery is going to take a while but she is tough and is responding to stimuli and to treatment.
She’s receiving the best of care i and I thank the French medical service there for taking such good care of her.
Also a big thanks and appreciation go to Pete and Tony who were on the spot to help and have been my liaison all through this time and have been updating me daily about Hazel’s condition, Thanks so much guys.
So, please, all positive thoughts, vibes, intentions are appreciated.
She’s going to need patience from us and from herself, I’ve already learned that she’s started to show her usual feistiness.
There will be a separate notification from Hazel’s management as regards tour dates and shows.
Thanks for taking the time to read and for your love of my dear sister.
Neil O’Connor, Montreal 17/01/2022
Edited by HAARPING_On
removed incorrect info.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic