Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

 

 

sounded a bit touch and go though.

 

I think he's on a wind up. He hasn't answered any questions pertaining to his  encounter with the big bad Bogey man virus. 

 

If you didn't think your life was in danger then why did you believe it was 'Covid'? Was it the fake test that convinced you? Lingering loss of taste and smell can be a symptom of, wait for it, not yet, ready? OK, drum roll please.....the FLU.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

I think he's on a wind up. He hasn't answered any questions pertaining to his  encounter with the big bad Bogey man virus. 

 

If you didn't think your life was in danger then why did you believe it was 'Covid'? Was it the fake test that convinced you? Lingering loss of taste and smell can be a symptom of, wait for it, not yet, ready? OK, drum roll please.....the FLU.

 

There isn't as much talk of cytokine storms these days are there Its clots, strokes and heart attack and I rememberer very well the first reports of blood clotting "which were perfectly normal at the site of any injection" only really came after the va666ine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I suspect war with Russia while China waits on the sidelines ready to mop us the pieces.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kyc3aoCsPQRj/

 

I was hoping from the propaganda that we were looking at something multipolar where Putin rescued us from the nonces, the video above shows though they're all in it together. I was also hoping that the world leaders had fallen out as I can imagine that out of a room full of psychopaths that someone or smaller factions would want ultimate power.

Edited by Trufflepig
add a word
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Regarding partygate, whatever happened to injunctions and super-injunctions that celebs/sports 'stars' often use in order to stifle reports of them getting their legs over where they shouldn't be? There's no way that Downing St garden pic would've seen the light of day without it being given the nod from above.

 

Further to that, given Operation Rampdown (ha ha) is already being peddled in the news, how does that fit in with many countries in Europe still cracking on with restrictions, enforcing green passes etc?

 

So the UK will be allowed to go it alone? Not buying it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Regarding partygate, whatever happened to injunctions and super-injunctions that celebs/sports 'stars' often use in order to stifle reports of them getting their legs over where they shouldn't be? There's no way that Downing St garden pic would've seen the light of day without it being given the nod from above.

 

Further to that, given Operation Rampdown (ha ha) is already being peddled in the news, how does that fit in with many countries in Europe still cracking on with restrictions, enforcing green passes etc?

 

So the UK will be allowed to go it alone? Not buying it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Way wait for kids to get second dose and rise in deaths. No worries - we will back to new normal - at least for a while. Just flu needs to catch up ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kyc3aoCsPQRj/

 

I was hoping from the propaganda that we were looking at something multipolar where Putin rescued us from the nonces, the video above shows though they're all in it together. I was also hoping that the world leaders had fallen out as I can imagine that out of a room full of psychopaths that someone or smaller factions would want ultimate power.

They quite often fall out.

 

At the moment all the puppet masters are pushing for a Chinese new world.

 

So I don't see why they would risk having China fight the US when it is at full strength. They would be better off fighting a weakened US.

 

Plus Putin has angered the globalists on numerous occasions.

 

But it's a fluid situation.

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, spideysensei said:

 

And war with China? This is what i think the controlled opposition are pushing towards.

I think personally the world is already at war, silent weapons for quiet wars.

Economically, financially, energy, food production etc.

 

If there is a war with the Ruskies and China then it won't be their destruction, it'll be ours. Russia and China are integral to the belt and road initiative with other surrounding countries being involved i.e. Iran, Syria, Iraq etc. Clover leaf.

 

If the great reset is to be realised then mass immigration will need to be fulfilled, destruction of the economy world wide; with Europe and the America's being made to decide what relationship they want with the belt and road crew as stated by Kissenger.

 

Whether we have a perpetual war 1984 style or a total annihilation of those regions is anyone's guess, but the eastern regions will be the realisation of the new world order under a communistic, totalitarian dictatorship under Uncle Schwab's paedo club. 

 

As for the controlled opposition, ignore them, it's your attention they crave. Don't give it them by feeding the beast. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The American 1st Transgender Airborne Commandos are ready to go. Colonel Gaylord commanding.

 

Prettyboy%2Bsoldier.bmp

 

Each character has six naughty attributes: imagined intelligence, selfloathiness, multiple phrase target contexting, idiotarian glitterness, blowing with the wind identity switching, unlimited brick drop looping

Link to comment
Share on other sites

📷 "This is an important announcement about my darling sister, Singer, Songwriter and Actor, Hazel O’Connor. On Sunday last, 9/01/2022, Hazel was discovered at her place in SW France and was found to have suffered a serious medical event She..."
 
Bleeding in the brain 
Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2022 at 8:32 PM, Morpheus said:

Oh totally agree. As @Nemuri Kyoshiro said, Johnny cab style off total recall. I saw all this coming around 3-4 years ago with the changes in the RTA scheme and traffic laws. Soon you will not be suing each other, instead we will be suing the manufacturer because it's their AI that will be at fault and not the passengers. 

 

However, since these vehicles are going to be battery propelled, they're basically moving bombs and that's not an exaggeration. Put a lithium battery in water, it explodes, crush lithium battery and it explodes. What do people think is going to happen when it crashes into something? It'll fuckin explode that's what. But hey, we're saving the planet right. 🙄

 

This is either a part of the depop programme i.e. more ways to reduce the population or that they can't think far ahead enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 8:30 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

It would be unusual. Control groups aren't told that they have the placebo.

 

But if I can join one of those studies knowing I will be given the placebo and can never be clotted - sign me up!

 

It was this one: Control Group (vaxcontrolgroup.com)

 

I don't know how much clout something like this would hold though in the greater scheme of things.

Edited by sleepos2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I think personally the world is already at war, silent weapons for quiet wars.

Economically, financially, energy, food production etc.

 

If there is a war with the Ruskies and China then it won't be their destruction, it'll be ours. Russia and China are integral to the belt and road initiative with other surrounding countries being involved i.e. Iran, Syria, Iraq etc. Clover leaf.

 

If the great reset is to be realised then mass immigration will need to be fulfilled, destruction of the economy world wide; with Europe and the America's being made to decide what relationship they want with the belt and road crew as stated by Kissenger.

 

Whether we have a perpetual war 1984 style or a total annihilation of those regions is anyone's guess, but the eastern regions will be the realisation of the new world order under a communistic, totalitarian dictatorship under Uncle Schwab's paedo club. 

 

As for the controlled opposition, ignore them, it's your attention they crave. Don't give it them by feeding the beast. 👍

 

According to one source, a war between the US and China is brewing and they are waiting till the Olympics is over. If this is the case, where will Russia fit in? Anyway, having taken Hong Kong, China now wants to take Taiwan. It's all hearsay though...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Last year at an anti-lockdown proest, just prior to the London mayoral election, there were people at Hyde Park handing out Brian Rose, London Real Party election leaflets. One of the pledges was for 10,000 more police officers to "tackle crime"!  WTF So, that would be more police to enforce lockdowns.

 

Currently, in London there are around 33,000 police officers. Also of note is Brian Rose's pledge of digitising the police with better data sharing between the [security state] agencies etc.

 

 https://www.statista.com/statistics/864928/officer-numbers-of-the-metropolitan-police/

Number of police officers in London 2003-2021

Published by D. Clark, Sep 22, 2021
There were over 33.8 thousand police officers in London in 2021, an increase of 845 officers when compared with previous year. The majority of police officers in London work for the Metropolitan Police service, which is responsible for policing most of the UK capital, with the City of London Police only responsible for policing the historical center of the city, an area the size of around one square mile.
 

Tackling London's Crime Epidemic

brian-chair-768x557.jpg

 

I have a fully-costed plan that delivers an additional 10,000 police and the training they desperately need.
 

What do I mean by further digitisation of the police? 

  • Streamlining the reporting of crime online and improving police efficiency
  • Making data available across agencies, improving accuracy and effectiveness, preventing key information from falling through gaps in the system
  • Reducing non-digital administration and repurposing of materials, again improving police efficiency
  • Providing additional transparency through social media to move beyond a press release culture
The full Make London Safe page

The main page
 

 

33,000 police officers AND 33.8 thousand police officers in London in 2021.

It's gotta be that favourite and essential numbers. 😁

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://mobile.twitter.com/theysayitsrare/status/1483017272058863617

 

What do we make of this? It would explain the media distraction of Boris and his booze party. But I don’t know where the data is coming from for the doctor, the mhra seem very reluctant to investigate anything negative about the jabs. The phone number checks out for the hospital though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...