Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, MR-E said:

good to hear that..

I was starting to think something was wrong with me -I find it hard when entering shops now, knowing im going to say something !! Its becoming harder to manage my episodes  & its getting worse.........

So decided would speak with the doctor explained the problem asked him

when is this pandemic going to go away?   his reply   

you'll need to ask the politicians .....

Put on some headphones and play some music.

Zone out from them.

14 minutes ago, Mr H said:

What makes you think this?

I'd like to modestly admit that I am fairly intellectual, and to build these hospitals just to sit empty defies sense.

No, they have built them for a purpose for sure. Daft as Johnson et al. may seem. They are not. Make no mistake, the government and other powers that be, eg. Rothschild etc will already have their next moves planned well in advance.  That is the point I am making;  I think a more serious pathogen will be released. I think this is all a bit of a real life simulation tbh.

An alternative is to put the un-vaccinated folks there. edit: ( contradicting myself a bit here ). Maybe that should read "those that do not comply".

Often I have thought, if they want to reduce the population, why wouldn't you just launch a few nukes around the world.

I am not all sure if this is about depopulation, but rather enslavement.

Queen ants don't kill the worker ants.  lol Well so long as they don't piss off the queen ant :)

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 1

Hi,

I'm New to the forums here but not the site and certainly not to Mr. Icke who I have been following since the beginning.

If I don't know how things work... patience please ;-)

I just signed up to share the following two items from the MSM.... Singapore today, here tomorrow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54792187

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54797917

Copy and paste the links. I clearly don't know how this works. Maybe someone can make them clickable?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

An alternative is to put the un-vaccinated folks there.

I  am not all sure if this is about depopulation, but rather enslavement.

Queen ants don't kill the worker ants.

Yes hospitals as camps.

And why is the virus so weak? exactly, you don't want to kill too many.

People would really panic then.

2 minutes ago, AdvaitaV said:

Hi,

I'm New to the forums here but not the site and certainly not to Mr. Icke who I have been following since the beginning.

I just signed up to share the following two items from the MSM.... Singapore today, here tomorrow.

Copy and paste the links. I clearly don't know how this works. Maybe someone can make them clickable?

Hi at the top of your reply there is an icon like a chain, open that and paste the links in.

😉

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AdvaitaV said:

Hi,

Welcome @AdvaitaV :-)

I read an article about somewhere in USA where the uni students are having to use an app on their phone too in order to access basic stuff on campus like library and canteen. They have to prove they are covid free.

Aldous Huxley

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution” - Aldous Huxley

11 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I'd like to modestly admit that I am fairly intellectual, and to build these hospitals just to sit empty defies sense.

No, they have built them for a purpose for sure. Daft as Johnson et al. may seem. They are not. Make no mistake, the government and other powers that be, eg. Rothschild etc will already have their next moves planned well in advance.  That is the point I am making;  I think a more serious pathogen will be released. I think this is all a bit of a real life simulation tbh.

An alternative is to put the un-vaccinated folks there. edit: ( contradicting myself a bit here ). Maybe that should read "those that do not comply".

Often I have thought, if they want to reduce the population, why wouldn't you just launch a few nukes around the world.

I am not all sure if this is about depopulation, but rather enslavement.

Queen ants don't kill the worker ants.  lol Well so long as they don't piss off the queen ant :)

Ok, so I should probably declare that I am definitely not an intellectual, so please bare with me.

Because I didn't quite manage to follow you.

You say it maybe about population control and that there maybe a more dangerous virus being released in the future and that is why they built the extra hospitals.

But if the intention is to kill people, then why would they want to at the same time -prepare in advance to save them? (by having hospital beds ready for them?)

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

Aldous Huxley

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution” - Aldous Huxley

There will always be subversion though.

That's what they forget.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Ok, so I should probably declare that I am definitely not an intellectual, so please bare with me.

Because I didn't quite manage to follow you.

You say it maybe about population control and that there maybe a more dangerous virus being released in the future and that is why they built the extra hospitals.

But if the intention is to kill people, then why would they want to at the same time -prepare in advance to save them? (by having hospital beds ready for them?)

No problem.  But , yes that is the question @Mr H !

Why exactly. That I cannot answer. Perhaps they want to cull those who are able to think for themselves. Governments would be happier with an underling population that follows and takes orders. Those who do not, might have a special place to go to.

This real life simulation might just be to get "their ducks in a row", if you know the saying?  e.g. see how people respond. How easy is it for the government to get people to do what they want ?

Edited by FrankVitali

7 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Why exactly. That I cannot answer. Perhaps they want to cull those who are able to think for themselves. Governments would be happier with an underling population that follows and takes orders. Those who do not, might have a special place to go to.

This real life simulation might just be to get "their ducks in a row", if you know the saying?  e.g. see how people respond. How easy is it for the government to get people to do what they want ?

Well it could be explained by the "government" i.e. Boris etc actually thinking that there would be hundreds of thousands of deaths, saw china build loads of hospitals and followed suit. Personally I find this a more plausible explanation for the additional hospitals being built - especially if we factor in that Boris was very ill with "the virus" and that he believes anything that his two chief scientific advisors tell him.

Whether he has been influenced behind the scenes by other people with other intentions is also a possibility.

34 minutes ago, MR-E said:

good to hear that..

I was starting to think something was wrong with me -I find it hard when entering shops now, knowing im going to say something !! Its becoming harder to manage my episodes  & its getting worse.........

So decided would speak with the doctor explained the problem asked him

when is this pandemic going to go away?   his reply   

you'll need to ask the politicians .....

careful now.

You know it only takes one person to section you now don't you?

7 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

This real life simulation might just be to get "their ducks in a row", if you know the saying?  e.g. see how people response ?

Nothing would give them greater pleasure than to cull the likes of us, after all, we are getting in the way of their plan. Even the sheep wouldn't mind that, they would clap and cheer as we were taken away to the concentration camps to be executed. The slaves and the enslavers all lived happily ever after. The end. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

And Australia with its $66,600 fine:

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3258/rr-17

If this is correct, then it takes a massive dump on the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights (Article 6 – Consent), which reads, "Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice" [ http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html ].

Edited by DarianF
Typo

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Well it could be explained by the "government" i.e. Boris etc actually thinking that there would be hundreds of thousands of deaths, saw china build loads of hospitals and followed suit. Personally I find this a more plausible explanation for the additional hospitals being built - especially if we factor in that Boris was very ill with "the virus" and that he believes anything that his two chief scientific advisors tell him.

Whether he has been influenced behind the scenes by other people with other intentions is also a possibility.

Yeah, the trouble is, I am a lot more sceptical and cynical. I am taking the approach that Johnson knew from the get go that this was all a load of bollox.

So on that assumption. If I were Johnson, and I knew this was a planned farce. Why would I build all these hospitals?

Keeping in mind its a fact that most of the existing hospitals country-wide are actually emptier than ever; as is the covid testing sites.