Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

So sorry to hear about his situation, just catching up on the thread generally.

 

Some good advice given already but I'll just echo what other people have said in that you need to get her out of that place by hook or by crook before they administer any injections.

 

Once out, you can deprogram her and it is important that you present the right information to enable you to do that.

 

Best of luck, I really hope you and up with the right result.  🤞

There was video footage I saw (somewhere in Liverpool area by the accent) where a group who knew common law turned up at the hospital to get a friend of theirs dad out. The elderly gent who seemed wheelchair bound, when the police asked, wanted to go home or I think it was considered kidnap.

 

I think first is to get your mum out too and you have my best wishes too but I think you need her to want to leave and say so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Trufflepig said:

I've always dabbled in astrology and some Tarot and lean more on them when struggling with something.

 

Pam Gregory Astrologer has said for over a year the the old system is collapsing.

 

I also follow Trifon who ferequents Lady Duncheva on you tube who says how it is (sidereal astrology) and Joni Patry (Vedic astrologer), I think similar to sidereal but from India. They use a chart which is 25 degrees different to western astrologers.

 

They all seem to say that the system is crumbling and that planetary alignments/squares are really strong like in past revolutions so I get reinforcement to my belief that the "elite" system is crumbling from these.

 

 

I've just been listening to this bloke, he's really cool and makes quite a bit of reference to "conspiracies" that really happened. I hope this helps.

 

Check out this thread I think it is related.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

I just got chucked out of a group for athletes with heart conditions. The last post I saw was that saying another member, a 32 year old woman, had just died of a cardiac arrest. The woman who died had one of those frames around her picture saying she'd been vaccinated.

 

The reason for me getting chucked out was I posted links to VAERS and UK equivalent as well as a link showing the vaccines were in phase III trials. Also, I criticised a video of a cardiologist who was using a strawman argument to suggest all anti-vaxxers are into new age stuff and 'wellness'. When I pointed out the doctor in the 'doctor vs Savage Jabit' video wasn't any of the examples given the mods went ballistic! Then I posted a picture of my neighbour with three magnets stuck to his spam! BOOM! Game over for me! The gaslighting, the denial, it's just astonishing. Even though I'm fully aware of mass formation psychosis it still hits hard when seeing it at play.

It's like trying to rescue a wild honey badger caught in barbed wire. You are going to get cut or bitten the moment you try and help it. The more you try, the more severe your injury.

 

But we must at least try because these are fellow human beings and often family members. The time to walk away from any group or individual (family or otherwise) is often made for us.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

So sorry to hear about his situation, just catching up on the thread generally.

 

Some good advice given already but I'll just echo what other people have said in that you need to get her out of that place by hook or by crook before they administer any injections.

 

Once out, you can deprogram her and it is important that you present the right information to enable you to do that.

 

Best of luck, I really hope you end up with the right result.  🤞

Big regret,I toed the line, believed the doctors, was refused entry to the hospital and never saw my sister again. If it happened now I would try anything and everything possible to get her out, even if I was charged with kidnapping. Praying for you, my friend.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/us-man-claims-his-penis-has-shrunk-due-to-rare-covid-side-effect/news-story/4bb179721b4c4fe85888fbb36f6248a5

 

US man claims his penis has shrunk due to rare Covid side effect

He claims that his “above average” manhood has now significantly diminished – with doctors warning it is “likely permanent”

 

From the Icke headlines page, surprised no one has picked this up yet. Hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/us-man-claims-his-penis-has-shrunk-due-to-rare-covid-side-effect/news-story/4bb179721b4c4fe85888fbb36f6248a5

 

US man claims his penis has shrunk due to rare Covid side effect

He claims that his “above average” manhood has now significantly diminished – with doctors warning it is “likely permanent”

 

From the Icke headlines page, surprised no one has picked this up yet. Hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

no picture of the bloke then.

 

thats what nick ferrari said, "i cant see my penis"

th?id=OIP.BYX2Zn1xeBGVnCUOEsoWlwHaKj%26p

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/us-man-claims-his-penis-has-shrunk-due-to-rare-covid-side-effect/news-story/4bb179721b4c4fe85888fbb36f6248a5

 

US man claims his penis has shrunk due to rare Covid side effect

He claims that his “above average” manhood has now significantly diminished – with doctors warning it is “likely permanent”

 

From the Icke headlines page, surprised no one has picked this up yet. Hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

What a dick !

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trufflepig said:

The elderly gent who seemed wheelchair bound, when the police asked, wanted to go home or I think it was considered kidnap.

there is the key thing

 

the patient has to demand to be discharged

 

a magistrates would issue a warrant if required

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

As I said he might not respond given all he has gone through himself recently but prior to his hospitalisation he was trying to help others and taking calls from other concerned people;

 

https://www.mkffs.co.uk/about-us

 

Good luck mate, you have a lot of people on these boards willing you on. 

 

Thank you.

 

I called again today and there was an even greater difference in my mother. She said to me straight away "If you don't get jabbed then you don't love me. You need to get jabbed."

 

She told me she was back on the oxygen and that she was in a lot of pain. That they were injecting her stomach with needles and that no one should have to go through this kind of pain and that all I need to do is get jabbed. Again she said "If you don't get jabbed then you have never loved me. I can't see you again if you don't get jabbed. You need to move out."

 

I am not currently able to work and I am not in receipt of benefits. I will be made homeless.I was horrified by how weak she sounded and by the way she was speaking to me. They have clearly been getting to her in terms of what they must have been saying to her.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, ar55 said:

They wouldn’t have partied had Covid been dangerous. 
 

A simple point that the masses simply won’t register nor compute.

Exactly. They were probably laughing at the rest of society as they donned masks and locked themselves inside. People are willfully blind or they'd be storming Downing Street, gates and all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JJ73 said:

She told me she was back on the oxygen and that she was in a lot of pain. That they were injecting her stomach with needles and that no one should have to go through this kind of pain and that all I need to do is get jabbed. Again she said "If you don't get jabbed then you have never loved me. I can't see you again if you don't get jabbed. You need to move out."

I have read that the jabbed can undergo a radical personality change but this is tough to read. Who has planted these ideas in her head?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

I think first is to get your mum out too and you have my best wishes too but I think you need her to want to leave and say so.

 

I spoke with her this morning and she is adamant that she is staying put, that I am a threat to her because I am not jabbed and that I am not to have anything further to do with her until I get jabbed. I told her I would not do that and then she said "Then you have probably killed me., I likely got this from you." What she has are side effects from antibiotics being used to build a case for covid and they have clearly been getting to her because of the way she is now speaking to me. "If you don't get jabbed then you don't love me." I had to put the phone down on her in the end because I was shocked at how much she has changed. I could feel the hostility. They are brainwashing her. She is also back on the oxygen which is not a good sign. They are knackering her lungs so she ends up with pneumonia. I won't be seeing my mother again. She is going to die in there.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I have read that the jabbed can undergo a radical personality change but this is tough to read. Who has planted these ideas in her head?

 

She hasn't been jabbed yet. She has to wait 28 days first. But they are working on her. For her to be completely anti this vaccine and in under 2 days be telling me that I need to be jabbed and that if I don't I never loved her, something is going on in there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ar55 said:

They wouldn’t have partied had Covid been dangerous. 
 

A simple point that the masses simply won’t register nor compute.

 

 

And also remember that at least 13 of those parties were held in 2020, some pre-vaccine, when the Pandemic was still thought of as extremely deadly by most of the UK.

 

This has been nothing but a huge fucking joke to them and THEY ALL NEED TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

She told me she was back on the oxygen and that she was in a lot of pain. That they were injecting her stomach with needles and that no one should have to go through this kind of pain and that all I need to do is get jabbed. Again she said "If you don't get jabbed then you have never loved me. I can't see you again if you don't get jabbed. You need to move out."

Oh well, there you go. She's made her decision and your wishes do not override hers

Get down to social, claim destitution to get a roof over your head and get a job asap. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you to everyone who has responded. I'm glad you're here. This is a very stressful time as you can imagine but knowing I have somewhere I can speak means a great deal to me.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JJ73 said:

 

She hasn't been jabbed yet. She has to wait 28 days first. But they are working on her. For her to be completely anti this vaccine and in under 2 days be telling me that I need to be jabbed and that if I don't I never loved her, something is going on in there.

It sounds like your mother is being brainwashed by having the jab propaganda drummed into her. She can't truly believe that you have never loved her: no mother can think that in her heart. You are being guilt-tripped by proxy and there's a special place in Hell for people who pull that dirty trick. It may reach a point when there is nothing you can do except look after your own well-being. Just remember, none of this is your fault.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ar55 said:

They wouldn’t have partied had Covid been dangerous. 
 

A simple point that the masses simply won’t register nor compute.

 

Spot on with both points.

 

The same with Prof. Neil Fergusson breaking lockdown rules by having his, already married, lover visit him in his London home in 2020.

 

If it was dangerous they would not be in 10 Downing Street, let alone travelling through Central London to get there, they would have been evacuated. If there was going to be any garden party it would have been on Salisbury Plain, miles away from anybody else.

 

Also it is quite clear to see there is no dangerous pandemic by just observing the kind of inadequate masks worn by politicians, scientists, civil servents, police officers etc., again this glaring point is not picked up by the masses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...