Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

11 hours ago, wingwang said:

1. First city-wide mass-testing trial

Everyone living and working in Liverpool will be offered regular coronavirus testing from the end of this week. The armed forces will help carry out the pilot scheme. Liverpool has one of the highest Covid-19 death rates in England, and doctors at the city's intensive care units have told the BBC they're struggling to cope. Despite widespread optimism, the BBC's James Gallagher says there are questions about mass testing. False positives could be a problem, as could individual behaviour - can authorities do better at persuading people who do test positive to isolate?

No shit, Sherlock!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54786836

Individual behaviour, "could be a problem." Yeah, those who resist or raise questions. This won't end well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Sadly I can't help but feel deep down that this is very true. 

Yes imho, definitely a pre-emptive move by the government, but nothing to do with Covid-19.

Maybe for a more lethal viral/bacterial pathogen?

Many months ago I thought a WW3 could be coming and that was the purpose of these Nightingale hospitals, but now not so sure. I think it will be something lethal, in other words biological.

Edited by FrankVitali

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Coronavirus vaccine breakthrough as ‘NHS to be put on standby for December rollout’
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1355643/coronavirus-news-vaccine-uk-nhs-rollout-gps-workers-december-uk-lockdown-latest

Worst Christmas present ever.

They'll have to kill me to put that shit in me.

I'll go down fighting.

• Like 6

ummm.... just seen this article on renegade tribune

2017 Study Shows Nanotech Contaminants Already Widely Present in Vaccines

The nanotech invasion is already here. It’s not a question of “will they place nanotech in vaccines” since they already have.

This 2017 Italian study entitled New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination details an astonishing array of nanocontaminants in vaccines, including particles made of lead, cadmium, cerium, iron, titanium, nickel, zirconium, hafnium, strontium, tungsten, gold, silver, platinum, antimony, bismuth and aluminum.

The study (which analyzes 44 types of 15 traditional vaccines) states that these contaminants are “non biodegradable and non biocompatible”, that their inclusion is “not declared” and that their presence is “inexplicable.”

It gives the benefit of the doubt to Big Pharma and its controllers when it concludes that “our hypothesis is that this contamination is unintentional, since it is probably due to polluted components or procedures of industrial processes (e.g. filtrations) used to produce vaccines, not investigated and not detected by the Producers. If our hypothesis is actually the case, a close inspection of the working places and the full knowledge of the whole procedure of vaccine preparation would probably allow to eliminate the problem.”

Knowing the background of the human microchipping and nanotech agenda, I would suggest there is another way to see things.

The study reveals how these nanoparticles can interact with the body in negative ways and cause harmful effects:

“… investigations revealed that some particles are embedded in a biological substrate, probably proteins, endo-toxins and residues of bacteria. As soon as a particle comes in contact with proteic fluids, a nano-bio-interaction occurs and a “protein corona” is formed.

“The nano-bio-interaction generates a bigger-sized compound that is not biodegradable and can induce adverse effects, since it is not recognized as self by the body. Figure 5a-5f show examples of these nano-bio-interactions. Aggregates can be seen (stable composite entities) containing particles of Lead in Meningitec, of stainless steel (Iron, Chromium and Nickel) and of Copper, Zinc and Lead in Cervarix.”

“After being injected, those microparticles, nanoparticles and aggregates can stay around the injection site forming swellings and granulomas … But they can also be carried by the blood circulation, escaping any attempt to guess what will be their final destination … As happens with all foreign bodies, particularly that small, they induce an inflammatory reaction that is chronic because most of those particles cannot be degraded.

“Furthermore, the protein-corona effect … due to a nano-bio-interaction … can produce organic/inorganic composite particles capable of stimulating the immune system in an undesirable way … It is impossible not to add that particles the size often observed in vaccines can enter cell nuclei and interact with the DNA …”

“In some cases, e.g. as occurs with Iron and some Iron alloys, they can corrode and the corrosion products exert a toxicity affecting the tissues …”

So here is the question to ponder: are these so-called accidental and dangerous nanocontaminants just particles that deleteriously affect human health in numerous ways, or are they also nanosensors that can receive and transmit data to the Smart Grid?

http://www.renegadetribune.com/nanotech-agenda-being-forwarded-by-operation-coronavirus/

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Yes imho, definitely a pre-emptive move by the government, but nothing to do with Covid-19.

Many months ago I thought a WW3 could be coming and that was the purpose of these Nightingale hospitals, but now not so sure. I think it will be something lethal, in other words biological.

WW3 started decades ago. We're in the final battles, all the rest have been won so far by the 'enemy'.

Many here will be familiar with 'silent weapons for quiet wars'.

They've been using those many and varied silent weapons on us for a long time now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I feel they are continually gaslighting the public.

Every time Herr Johnson makes a 'promise or intention' (3 weeks to flatten the curve,no 2nd national lockdown,4 week lockdown to Dec 2nd) he breaks his word.

Then there is this Nightingale business...now a new predictive programme trailer of a dystopian future called "Songbird".

Are they saying we will be caged like birds and dissidents will be sent to internment camps to die of the mythical lurgy - out of public sight,like canaries down a coalmine??

There are a small handful of ways to look at this, including you have the rich in large cities leaving into country and suburbs, leaving large population centers. Interesting tactic for those that know of that 1997 call that is trending among Anons from the previous Area 51 employee. 

CT alone is getting hundreds every week from New York City alone, and thats just the ones buying houses, not the ones that want to rent. Which is the thousands.

Money changing. As in money changing hands. Rich leaving population centers in mass numbers. Then pushing the vaccine game, and using a fear tactic to attempt to control people. Its what is the next control hype, so little by little you are controlled by hypes and fears. Why do you ask?? The old ways are no longer working. 

Edited by MatchaLove

51 minutes ago, KTgran said:

Bless your heart, thanks. I went to town with my daughter today as she needed medicine for her son. I started shouting about what a lot of shit it all is. Got funny looks. No, they're not our species. 🙏😘

good to hear that..

I was starting to think something was wrong with me -I find it hard when entering shops now, knowing im going to say something !! Its becoming harder to manage my episodes  & its getting worse.........

So decided would speak with the doctor explained the problem asked him

when is this pandemic going to go away?   his reply   

you'll need to ask the politicians .....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Niknik said:

Like the ozzie model,

Those chosing not to take the mark /vax will be ostracised from social areas when everything opens up.

Jobs will require vax or testing everyday. Shops tills wont work for the healthy and non vaxxed children will be banned from sc hools 

Zero compensation for non vaxxed 'self isolating'

Then after a couple of years the vaxced will be sicker and sicker, they will be medicated to death 

Pretty much what we see in futuristic films . Death, extreme anguish at past decisions, tech being oppressive and the true monsters being those in control

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MR-E said:

good to hear that..

I was starting to think something was wrong with me -I find it hard when entering shops now, knowing im going to say something !! Its becoming harder to manage my episodes  & its getting worse.........

So decided would speak with the doctor explained the problem asked him

when is this pandemic going to go away?   his reply   

you'll need to ask the politicians .....

Put on some headphones and play some music.

Zone out from them.

14 minutes ago, Mr H said:

What makes you think this?

I'd like to modestly admit that I am fairly intellectual, and to build these hospitals just to sit empty defies sense.

No, they have built them for a purpose for sure. Daft as Johnson et al. may seem. They are not. Make no mistake, the government and other powers that be, eg. Rothschild etc will already have their next moves planned well in advance.  That is the point I am making;  I think a more serious pathogen will be released. I think this is all a bit of a real life simulation tbh.

An alternative is to put the un-vaccinated folks there. edit: ( contradicting myself a bit here ). Maybe that should read "those that do not comply".

Often I have thought, if they want to reduce the population, why wouldn't you just launch a few nukes around the world.

I am not all sure if this is about depopulation, but rather enslavement.

Queen ants don't kill the worker ants.  lol Well so long as they don't piss off the queen ant :)

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 1

Hi,

I'm New to the forums here but not the site and certainly not to Mr. Icke who I have been following since the beginning.

If I don't know how things work... patience please ;-)

I just signed up to share the following two items from the MSM.... Singapore today, here tomorrow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54792187

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54797917

Copy and paste the links. I clearly don't know how this works. Maybe someone can make them clickable?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

An alternative is to put the un-vaccinated folks there.

I  am not all sure if this is about depopulation, but rather enslavement.

Queen ants don't kill the worker ants.

Yes hospitals as camps.

And why is the virus so weak? exactly, you don't want to kill too many.

People would really panic then.

2 minutes ago, AdvaitaV said:

Hi,

I'm New to the forums here but not the site and certainly not to Mr. Icke who I have been following since the beginning.

I just signed up to share the following two items from the MSM.... Singapore today, here tomorrow.

Copy and paste the links. I clearly don't know how this works. Maybe someone can make them clickable?

Hi at the top of your reply there is an icon like a chain, open that and paste the links in.

😉

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AdvaitaV said:

Hi,

Welcome @AdvaitaV :-)

I read an article about somewhere in USA where the uni students are having to use an app on their phone too in order to access basic stuff on campus like library and canteen. They have to prove they are covid free.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic