Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

Been in bed all day yesterday and today after a violent migraine every time i stood up i had to rush to bathroom as was sick. Death would have been welcoming last night. 

 

I am considering taking one of those tests or shall i just pull myself together? I dont want to get nose raped and i certainly wont be sending it off.

 

Pretty sure it is a migraine as i do suffer from them. 

Probably is a migraine Fluke. My missus used to have to go to the emergency room for a shot of Demerol and Valium to get rid of the bad ones. If you have a plastic rod shoved up your nose, your migraine will go off the scale. Treat it as normal. Dark room, ice, no noise and sleep if you can.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Thanks. I'm grateful to you and Mr M.

I'm really glad to be pulled-up for that. I have to admit it just scared the shit out of me so much I just reacted.

 

Whoever said 'firework' for the Israeli one  is probably right too. There was concern etc, but if the guy had just spontaneously combusted people would have been a lot more freaked out.

 

So. Sorry to all for being rash and maybe causing some to worry.

 

Not saying it’s fake. I don’t know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Not saying it’s fake. I don’t know. 

I appreciate that, me neither but I was a bit embarassed because they're not verified in any way yet. Plus there was another vid on the same site about peoples eyes bleeding out but there were immediate red flags on that so I didn't link. I also then didn't review my thoughts about the others, DOH!

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I appreciate that, me neither but I was a bit embarassed because they're not verified in any way yet. Plus there was another vid on the same site about peoples eyes bleeding out but there were immediate red flags on that so I didn't link. I also then didn't review my thoughts about the others, DOH!

 

 

The eye bleeding thing is a direct result of fukwits being given the task of shoving those sticks up peoples noses and yesterday they were stacking shelves!!!, in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, evanslr said:

 

I think the world is getting more evil every year. I was discussing this with someone recently and they mentioned how movies, music, and the culture in general used to be more geared to spirituality, but now that sort of thing is lacking. Could this be because there are actual demons among us that have taken control of their human hosts? Admittedly a far-out there possibility, but one that I find interesting to ruminate on.

You either focus on negative and say world is getting more evil... or there are some are rising on the other hand. It's all relative, balance, that is the natural law. You cannot have just daylight or night time. Those that are dogmatic will go down with the rest. The only way out is to think outside of the box because beyond the box (cube), is infinity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

If the last few years are anything to go by we are certainly descending into hell.

 

Your point about the arts is a good one.

 

If you read ancient literature (Iliad etc.) all the way through to the last few hundred years this point is very evident. If you did a bad deed then the rules of karma kicked in. You would be punished.

 

Enter scientific materialism. If you get away with it in this life then you're home free.

 

Even better if you can merge your consciousness with a machine ...

 

I don't know about modern music. I don't listen to any.

 

But modern films suck.

 

It depends what you mean by demons.

 

How do you know it's a good or bad deed? Based on current or past morality set by human, MSM etc?

Whatever you do, we create both good and bad at the same time.

If you create a problem, there is solution born out of it at the same time.

Imagine you tell someone a truth and you think it's the right things to do and hece we are here discussing.

Yet it can have a devastating effect on this person. So who is to say your action is good or bad?

This is why whatever you do, align with the Creator, in the name of the Creator. Clearly, sometimes bad things like storm, flooding had to happen for people to wise up. Demons are in the nature, in people. If the Creator created everything then know that the god is in everything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

You either focus on negative and say world is getting more evil... or there are some are rising on the other hand. It's all relative, balance, that is the natural law. You cannot have just daylight or night time. Those that are dogmatic will go down with the rest. The only way out is to think outside of the box because beyond the box (cube), is infinity.

That hit a nerve with me I know at least 10 friends all young men I know who killed themselves in the last 10years .

i believe there is a suicide demon that’s behind this !

Just a thought sorry it’s a negative one but maybe help anyone in depression to tell the demon to fck off and enjoy life cause you only get one chance at this one.

Anyone ever heard from any there relatives or friends who’ve died nope me neither 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Exactly, those who have been indoctrinated to believe in the likes of Freemason 'Newton' & Puppet 'Einstein'.

The Likes of this plonker Sarah Gilbert.

 

83044398_asatah.jpg.0a1429409f7dae8d5716babc3b7a7e29.jpg

 

I have noticed this also in just about everyone that is involved with the convid carry on's, another thing I would like to point out is there seems to be two people in the background doing the same thing, and I always feel, and I do mean feel within me, that they are projecting outward into the audience., THE FEAR TACTIC.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Get a grip Fluke.

Taking a test?

I can't believe I'm hearing that from you.

You're better than that.

Migraine sufferers often vomit......did it myself many times in my 20s and 30s.

 

Agree.

Sorry to say this to @Fluke but this is how truthers can get infected by the mind virus.

They seek your weak moment and zap you. Hence it's important to surround yourself with other like minded people to remind you.

 

If I were you, I'd ground myself and just take a rest, away from computer.

A lot of negativity has been shooting around and if you don't work on yourself...you'll end up covered in mud and think that darkness is all around. 😉

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, peter said:

The next bit made me burst out laughing and turn the radio off when the brainless moron then said ,scientists believe it was due to the consumption of highly processed foods

 

But I think there is truth in this, unless you do not buy processed foods then how do you know the quality of the food, business and evil.corp have been strangling the quality and nutrition out of food for profits via productivity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Agree.

Sorry to say this to @Fluke but this is how truthers can get infected by the mind virus.

They seek your weak moment and zap you. Hence it's important to surround yourself with other like minded people to remind you.

 

If I were you, I'd ground myself and just take a rest, away from computer.

A lot of negativity has been shooting around and if you don't work on yourself...you'll end up covered in mud and think that darkness is all around. 😉

 

 

 

He's alright now......I went round to see him this afternoon.

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

That hit a nerve with me I know at least 10 friends all young men I know who killed themselves in the last 10years .

i believe there is a suicide demon that’s behind this !

Just a thought sorry it’s a negative one but maybe help anyone in depression to tell the demon to fck off and enjoy life cause you only get one chance at this one.

Anyone ever heard from any there relatives or friends who’ve died nope me neither 😎

 

Well this is what I have been trying to tell...for the reason of things like cancer, illness in general or depression for that matter. Tell it to fuck off is obviously the right things to do but it may not be as simple as that. Changing your thinking, changing yourself is another. IT comes to you because it likes your unhealthy lifestyle. Likes attract likes. I see where there has been a fatal car accident, another one happens. This is why it's important to pay attention to surrounding energy. Oh but we are too busy looking at iphone, whatsapp, playing games etc... Yeah addiction is another that attracts such negativity. Now that people's aura has been weakened by the jab, it's a feast time for zombie to possess people. I've seen it done literally and it hopped from weak person to the next, just like that movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

That hit a nerve with me I know at least 10 friends all young men I know who killed themselves in the last 10years .

i believe there is a suicide demon that’s behind this !

Just a thought sorry it’s a negative one but maybe help anyone in depression to tell the demon to fck off and enjoy life cause you only get one chance at this one.

Anyone ever heard from any there relatives or friends who’ve died nope me neither 😎


 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Well this is what I have been trying to tell...for the reason of things like cancer, illness in general or depression for that matter. Tell it to fuck off is obviously the right things to do but it may not be as simple as that. Changing your thinking, changing yourself is another. IT comes to you because it likes your unhealthy lifestyle. Likes attract likes. I see where there has been a fatal car accident, another one happens. This is why it's important to pay attention to surrounding energy. Oh but we are too busy looking at iphone, whatsapp, playing games etc... Yeah addiction is another that attracts such negativity. Now that people's aura has been weakened by the jab, it's a feast time for zombie to possess people. I've seen it done literally and it hopped from weak person to the next, just like that movie.

A few where addicted to gambling different addictions none where druggies 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

He's alright now......I went round to see him this afternoon.

 

giphy.gif

ziggy's dad trained him well. Son, come here. 😁

Time before the central heating, coal heating or cosy B&B..... people slept in the woods while travelling long distance. Do you think anybody would survive in such condition now? That is aside from hardcore homeless person and trained soldiers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...