Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

President Brandon Confirms Permanent “New Normal,” Just Says It Won’t be as Bad as Right Now

 

 

 

 

 

RT:

President Joe Biden said he believes the “new normal” brought by the Covid-19 outbreak will eventually let up, offering some optimism about the pandemic while arguing the US is already in a much better place than it was in 2021.

 

“Covid as we are dealing with it now is not going to stay,” Biden told reporters on Friday, adding that the US has “so many more tools we are developing and continue to develop” to suppress the virus.

 

The president argued that the US is currently in a better position compared to last year, with 90% of schools remaining open despite a new wave of Covid infections caused by the Omicron variant. Biden stated that was only possible because his administration has spent the necessary “time and money” on solutions, highlighting 11 million daily coronavirus tests as part of that policy.

 

“The new normal is not going to be what it is now, it’s going to be better,” the president continued.

 

Onwards comrades! Utopia awaits! Praise!

 

"the “new normal” brought by the Covid-19 outbreak"

 

Nuff said

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NY: Detention of People Deemed A ‘Danger to Public Health’ Tucked Into NYC Assembly Bill” (Video)

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=103667

 

WA: Authorize ‘Strike Force’ To ‘Involuntarily Detain’ Unvaccinated Families – Zoom Meeting on Proposed Agenda on Jan. 21, ’22 …UPDATE: WA Releases Statement

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=103636

 

They are taking the vaccine wars KINETIC: Covid concentration camps ACTIVATED in America, unvaxxed will be kidnapped at gunpoint by left-wing “health officers” with arrest power

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-01-10-they-are-taking-the-vaccine-wars-kinetic-covid-concentration-camps-activated-in-america.html#

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, evanslr said:

 

I think the world is getting more evil every year. I was discussing this with someone recently and they mentioned how movies, music, and the culture in general used to be more geared to spirituality, but now that sort of thing is lacking. Could this be because there are actual demons among us that have taken control of their human hosts? Admittedly a far-out there possibility, but one that I find interesting to ruminate on.

 

Absolutely spot on.

The parasites that own everything, and I mean everything, are deliberately moving all that they can (including people)  to the dark side, while at the same time breaking up everything that was once normal, wholesome and natural.

Why?.........Their sole mission is to hide God from us.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

President Brandon Confirms Permanent “New Normal,” Just Says It Won’t be as Bad as Right Now

 

 

 

 

 

RT:

President Joe Biden said he believes the “new normal” brought by the Covid-19 outbreak will eventually let up, offering some optimism about the pandemic while arguing the US is already in a much better place than it was in 2021.

 

“Covid as we are dealing with it now is not going to stay,” Biden told reporters on Friday, adding that the US has “so many more tools we are developing and continue to develop” to suppress the virus.

 

The president argued that the US is currently in a better position compared to last year, with 90% of schools remaining open despite a new wave of Covid infections caused by the Omicron variant. Biden stated that was only possible because his administration has spent the necessary “time and money” on solutions, highlighting 11 million daily coronavirus tests as part of that policy.

 

“The new normal is not going to be what it is now, it’s going to be better,” the president continued.

 

Onwards comrades! Utopia awaits! Praise!

Changed his tune from "I'm going to defeat covid" when he first came in to "the federal government can't do anything about covid, it's up to that states" to "the new normal is not going to be what it is now, it's going to be better"

 

🤔 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

had the radio on in the car , and listened to an absolute brain dead idiot  ,to put this in context I watched a pod cast not sure by who  a while back but there was a specialist doctor saying he believed there will be a sharp rise in cases of auto immune and neurological problems due to the mRNA type vaccines

There was a news flash on the radio that said that doctors and scientists were concerned about the sharp world wide increase in neurological and auto immune problems and they were monitoring  the situation carefully. The next bit made me burst out laughing and turn the radio off when the brainless moron then said ,scientists believe it was due to the consumption of highly processed foods

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been in bed all day yesterday and today after a violent migraine every time i stood up i had to rush to bathroom as was sick. Death would have been welcoming last night. 

 

I am considering taking one of those tests or shall i just pull myself together? I dont want to get nose raped and i certainly wont be sending it off.

 

Pretty sure it is a migraine as i do suffer from them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Been in bed all day yesterday and today after a violent migraine every time i stood up i had to rush to bathroom as was sick. Death would have been welcoming last night. 

 

I am considering taking one of those tests or shall i just pull myself together? I dont want to get nose raped and i certainly wont be sending it off.

 

Pretty sure it is a migraine as i do suffer from them. 

 

Get a grip Fluke.

Taking a test?

I can't believe I'm hearing that from you.

You're better than that.

Migraine sufferers often vomit......did it myself many times in my 20s and 30s.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

You thought we'd reached peak virtue signalling on social media?

Fear not!

But fear the hundreds of affirmative comments in the feed

 

image.png.633fac58d4efcb5ccfc1f79e2ffd2f90.png

 

Its for the greater good.

 

No Matthew Dowd, it's because you are a fucking idiot.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Been in bed all day yesterday and today after a violent migraine every time i stood up i had to rush to bathroom as was sick. Death would have been welcoming last night. 

 

I am considering taking one of those tests or shall i just pull myself together? I dont want to get nose raped and i certainly wont be sending it off.

 

Pretty sure it is a migraine as i do suffer from them. 

 

Pull yourself together and try and get some fresh air, preferably in the park or similar if you can. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

You thought we'd reached peak virtue signalling on social media?

Fear not!

But fear the hundreds of affirmative comments in the feed

 

image.png.633fac58d4efcb5ccfc1f79e2ffd2f90.png

 

Its for the greater good.

This is why I don't do social media, what a soppy useless virtue signaling puce, stick you heart back in your chest where it belongs you prick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Germans have announced that your vax pass is canceled if you didn’t get your booster.

 

Israel had already done this, so we knew it was going to happen everywhere.

This is President Brandon's "New Normal"

They are going to keep demanding you get more and more of these shots, and if you don’t get them, you're the new Untermensch.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr M said:

This story was covered on a Max Igan video about a week or so ago. It's a Iraqi protestor who's been shot by a 40mm gas grenade round.

 

The Iraqi police have been using these rounds, which are hard metal, as direct projectiles shot at the heads of protestors instead of the ground to disperse crowds as intended. The rounds are shot with such speed and force they can lodge directly in the face or skull before exploding and do horrific, often fatal damage.

 

 

0_o looks like he needed a plaster.

 

Quite frankly though, its my opinion over the past 30 years, public space protesting requires wearing protective equipment.

If these protestors are gonna face down 'tooled up' police and security without helmet, eye protection, masks for gas, body armour for water cannons and the odd wanker with a truncheon then they are naive

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Get a grip Fluke.

Taking a test?

I can't believe I'm hearing that from you.

You're better than that.

Migraine sufferers often vomit......did it myself many times in my 20s and 30s.

Yeah no you are right i wont take.it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Been in bed all day yesterday and today after a violent migraine every time i stood up i had to rush to bathroom as was sick. Death would have been welcoming last night. 

 

I am considering taking one of those tests or shall i just pull myself together? I dont want to get nose raped and i certainly wont be sending it off.

 

Pretty sure it is a migraine as i do suffer from them. 

 

have you considered that the migraine could be caused by a neck or spinal injury?

 

i used to have blinding migraines, pain behind my left eye, then extreme tiredness, then headache, then body shut down then vomiting, (like i was poisoned)

 

was getting worse and worse until i tried homeopathy first, which calmed the migraine and cut it off when it started then i went to a chiropractor. She has been awesome.

 

i would get your neck and back x-rayed and analysed by a competent chiro

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sigh! 

 

So I seem to be getting called out a lot and butt hurting people because they cannot seem to use their own discernment on who is a shady fucker in the truth movement. They get all upset because their truth hero may not be as legit as they thought......

 

Well, here's potentially another one to treat with care, James O'Keefe, the people's new champion, or is he? Supposedly he has some damning documents on Fauci that is so damning that he had to wait until this week to disclose it. 

 

Now the info might be good, but that's not the point of my post, just look at the attached picture and look. Dodgy handshake? Maybe, but what about that guys tattoo? 🤔

 

Everyone's a suspect.

Screenshot_20220111-130456_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

have you considered that the migraine could be caused by a neck or spinal injury?

 

i used to have blinding migraines, pain behind my left eye, then extreme tiredness, then headache, then body shut down then vomiting, (like i was poisoned)

 

was getting worse and worse until i tried homeopathy first, which calmed the migraine and cut it off when it started then i went to a chiropractor. She has been awesome.

 

i would get your neck and back x-rayed and analysed by a competent chiro

My neck and back are screwed. I will look into this thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal/

Covid Vaccine Scientific Proof Lethal

  • Post published:5 January 2022

COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality

Post published: 5 January 2022 at https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal

 

Over One Thousand Scientific Studies Prove That the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Dangerous, and All Those Pushing This Agenda Are Committing the Indictable Crime of Gross Misconduct in Public Office   

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...