Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Talk about cashing in. There's a whole cottage industry growing up around this "pandemic." Designer masks, tee-shirts, coffee mugs, you name it.

I said early on that the masses would make an idol out of Coronavirus (as it was called in the beginning). They LOVE it with a passion. Their every thought and action is with 'Covid' in mind, even down to no longer talking about the weather as an ice breaker. Rather, they cannot wait to ask if you have had your jabs. Before you can say 'bollocks have I' they are telling you all about them having had the booster.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Went into the supermarket with the wife yesterday and noticed GREEN packets of nonsense imitation plastic  food all over the place.....All made from bird droppings, dead ants and cat shit no doubt.

Fucking dreadful......I'd rather starve if all grub ends up like it.

You will own nothing eat bugs and recycled plastic and be happy, thank you uncle cunt you really are a useful idiot.

JABBED

Bob Saget, 65, said he was 'loving every minute of being back on stage' in haunting final Instagram post less than 24 hours before he was found dead in Florida hotel room

By Brian Marks For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:27 GMT, 10 January 2022 | Updated: 16:40 GMT, 10 January 2022

Saget is believed to have been healthy - he was fully vaccinated against COVID and got his booster shot a month ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10386581/Bob-Saget-said-loving-minute-stage-haunting-final-Instagram-post.html

JABBED?

Shock Video: Qatari Soccer Player Collapses From Heart Attack on Field

by Jamie White

Disturbing video from the Al Wakra Club match against Al Rayyan shows player Othman Coulibaly collapsing and seizing up on the field at the Al-Gharafa Stadium.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, zarkov said:

?

First of all, the doctor who was strategically placed behind Javid in this set-up, believes ‘covid’ is real, because he says he had it and that the vaccines are effective, although the immunity proffered is short-lived. He also says mandatory vaccines could happen in extreme circumstances. So, what is he saying different to the MSM? Nothing, he endorses the official narrative.

Covid doesn’t exist and the jabs are not vaccines; he’s a doctor, James should know that. Therefore, this “impromptu” chat was staged for Sky News. IMHO.  As for transmission, my co-worker had to self-isolate when her husband tested positive. She took a test and it was negative; so how contagious can it be if a person doesn’t infect the partner they sleep with?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

First of all, the doctor who was strategically placed behind Javid in this set-up, believes ‘covid’ is real, because he says he had it and that the vaccines are effective, although the immunity proffered is short-lived. He also says mandatory vaccines could happen in extreme circumstances. So, what is he saying different to the MSM? Nothing, he endorses the official narrative.

Covid doesn’t exist and the jabs are not vaccines; he’s a doctor, James should know that. Therefore, this “impromptu” chat was staged for Sky News. IMHO.  As for transmission, my co-worker had to self-isolate when her husband tested positive. She took a test and it was negative; so how contagious can it be if a person doesn’t infect the partner they sleep with?

Shhhhhh, it's not a virus, careful with statements like this the truth ministry will be at your door.....................bing bong🤪

12 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Seems like the psychos are shitting themselves now and are building towards a false flag.

Now what was the ending to the show that everyone just adored at the 2012 Olympics, mmmmmmmmm, let me see, well if this is Sajid Javid baldy little spam egg head with a big fiery bird pecking at it then all is well, if not we are fuked in our quantum rabbit holes!

external-content.duckduckgo_com1.jpg.096c2058b212686d422daa5675bf0ef7.jpg

1 hour ago, Frankieboy said:

Brilliant film

i watched it in english and in german

the thing i like about german version is the ending  

Charlton Heston cries out  

„Solant Green is People“

in german he cries out

„Soylant Grün ist Menschen Fleisch“

which literally translated is

Soylant Green is Human Meat!

Thanks for that spoiler, I don't need to watch the film now.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Fuck me! We've certainly taken our eye off the ball here ...

Massive Surge In Number Of New Satellites In Earth Orbit

Published on January 10, 2022

Written by Arthur Firstenberg

Satellites.jpg?resize=450%2C253&ssl=1

While the attention of a terrified world has been rivetedon a virus, and while concern about radiation has been focused on 5G on the ground, the assault on the heavens has reached astronomical proportions.

During the past two years, the number of satellites circling the earth has increased from 2,000 to 4,800, and a flood of new projects has brought the number of operating, approved, and proposed satellites to at least 441,449. And that number only includes low-earth-orbit (LEO) satellites that will reside in the ionosphere.

Read full article here - https://principia-scientific.com/massive-surge-in-number-of-new-satellites-in-earth-orbit/

It's bloody frightening!

Looks more like what the cat coughed up!

15 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Fuck me! We've certainly taken our eye off the ball here ...

Massive Surge In Number Of New Satellites In Earth Orbit

Published on January 10, 2022

Written by Arthur Firstenberg

Satellites.jpg?resize=450%2C253&ssl=1

While the attention of a terrified world has been rivetedon a virus, and while concern about radiation has been focused on 5G on the ground, the assault on the heavens has reached astronomical proportions.

During the past two years, the number of satellites circling the earth has increased from 2,000 to 4,800, and a flood of new projects has brought the number of operating, approved, and proposed satellites to at least 441,449. And that number only includes low-earth-orbit (LEO) satellites that will reside in the ionosphere.

Read full article here - https://principia-scientific.com/massive-surge-in-number-of-new-satellites-in-earth-orbit/

It's bloody frightening!

Earth is flat.....that ball only exists in people's imaginations.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Thanks for the warning.......I won't click on it.

This was the farticle I accidentally clicked. Just calming down now. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/dec/21/hospitalisations-rise-circuit-breaker-omicron-nhs

Not really aged well, as it was 21st December.

Christine Pagel is one of the 'funded' lockdown enthusiasts. So busy helping with the covid response she has time to write for the Guardian and appear on TV. Always smirking and smiling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ikea cuts sick pay for unvaccinated staff forced to self-isolate

www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59930206

Ah well done IKEA. You've done us a favour. More reason for people to join in and cause an uproar. lol

Surely this is a descrimination because the test manufacturer admitted the test doesn't test for Covid and people are losing income as a result of it. There must be truthers who works for IKEA?

We are coming at you.

EDIT: I might pay a visit to IKEA and drop some truth bombs there....you know to empower the staff. 😉

Edited by DaleP

5 minutes ago, eddy_linux said:

Looks like the pandemic is winding down are they trying to lure people into a false sense of rest bite before they crank it up again? 

What do you think will happen this year?

I hope not otherwise I will not be able to post any more of my nonsense and die of boredom, you just can't fukin win!

20 minutes ago, eddy_linux said:

Looks like the pandemic is winding down are they trying to lure people into a false sense of rest bite before they crank it up again? 

There does indeed appear to be a stepping back underway here in the UK right now.

Very puzzling.

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

There does indeed appear to be a stepping back underway here in the UK right now.

Very puzzling.

Their boat is leaky. Need time to plug the holes

26 minutes ago, eddy_linux said:

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Very puzzling.

I've seen this referred to as the "living with Covid" plan.

It will be dressed up as "returning to normal", but is just a 're-branding' exercise.

Basically, no more lockdowns, but the current status quo will become the 'new normal', ie wearing of masks, having to show your 'vaccination status', and of course regular 'boosters' and testing.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic