Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, greatdayforfreedom said:

I've never actually seen this film, I'll have to watch it.

Brilliant film

i watched it in english and in german

the thing i like about german version is the ending  

Charlton Heston cries out  

„Solant Green is People“

in german he cries out

„Soylant Grün ist Menschen Fleisch“

which literally translated is

Soylant Green is Human Meat!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Brilliant film

i watched it in english and in german

the thing i like about german version is the ending  

Charlton Heston cries out  

„Solant Green is People“

in german he cries out

„Soylant Grün ist Menschen Fleisch“

which literally translated is

Soylant Green is Human Meat!

Interesting idea that I wonder if there is a Chinese version, would love to know what got lost in translation.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

went to clown town NHS today with little un for eye test

2 things

1. mask nazi approached me and said "you must wear a mask while in this building"

i calmly said "no problem i am exempt"

"do you have a certification?"

"ermmm nope"

"do you have a card laminate?"

"no i dont"

calm and together ... she then fooked off and harassed some fella for having the mask half on.. 🤣

he then complained that she was giving him shit but i didnt have one on .. hahahahaha

my little un said "you got away with that"

"no" i replied "i am in the right"

2nd. a staff member was wearing one of these with a tank or summit on his back filtering the pollen??? or summit from the air

mask.jpg.158c5002e85407b902a41a7cefeacead.jpg

honestly i did mock him to my daughter... look at the weirdo i said, she chuckled ... but its fecking scarier than last year

I permit my kids to join in the piss taking of such people. I say that they are fair game and the likes of them are responsible for stealing their future.

"See that masked gobbler with the visor?"

"Yes dad"

"Well it is because of him that you shall be eating grasshoppers at your wedding do in ten years. Me and your mum had steak at ours. Remember this moment when you are trying to get the hind legs down."

Even the four year old is allowed to join in the ridiculing of these clowns.

• Haha 2

I've noted previously that many of the government experts touted during this pandemic have suspect educational backgrounds and qualifications. At the very least their expertise in the subject of viruses and epidemiology is obviously lacking from their educational history.

Todays headline on BBC Scotland:

Covid in Scotland: Restrictions are working, insists adviser

"The Covid restrictions in place across Scotland are helping to reduce the spread of the Omicron variant, a government adviser has said.

An update on the current restrictions will be given by First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at Holyrood on Tuesday.

But national clinical director Prof Jason Leitch says measures such as the closure of nightclubs are making a difference."

Prof Jason Leitch the so-called expert quoted in the above trained as.... a dentist.

I guess his Masters in Public health really covers a lot of ground 🙄

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried.

Edited by Mr M
  • Like 1

Has anyone checked out Matthew le croux books and you tube docs.

The book I’m reading just now has credits for David Icke and few others he pulls the works of loads of his peers together very well.

If he’s on the money I’m not sure but it’s relevant for what’s going on today.

Any thoughts would be welcome cheers all 

"As the 20-time Grand Slam champion now proceeds to get some well-deserved rest, he also raised his voice of concern amidst the growing protests in Belgrade over the mining contract given by the government to Rio Tinto company that plans to extract Lithium"

Novak also took to his Instagram handle where he uploaded a photo of the protests and wrote in the native language voicing support for the protestors.

“Clean air, water and food are keys to one’s health. Without it, talking about ‘health’ makes no sense,” wrote Djokovic on the photo he uploaded on his Instagram stories

News from 5th december 2021

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

“Clean air, water and food are keys to one’s health. Without it, talking about ‘health’ makes no sense,”

This should make him the head of Pfizer, but then again we don't live in this other Nirvana, no we got the shit version🤔

1 hour ago, bobb said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE IT IS 2022 HOORAY👍

external-content.duckduckgo_com.jpg.3f969f1ae6cdafb3d15d3dac8cdb04a1.jpg

Went into the supermarket with the wife yesterday and noticed GREEN packets of nonsense imitation plastic  food all over the place.....All made from bird droppings, dead ants and cat shit no doubt.

Fucking dreadful......I'd rather starve if all grub ends up like it.

Gates funded Guardian

Coronavirus: should the UK make vaccination mandatory?
With more countries ready to oblige citizens to receive the Covid jab, what are the key questions in the debate?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jan/09/coronavirus-should-the-uk-make-vaccination-mandatory

Never read the article or comments here, or you blood pressure will go through the roof.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/commentisfree

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Talk about cashing in. There's a whole cottage industry growing up around this "pandemic." Designer masks, tee-shirts, coffee mugs, you name it.

I said early on that the masses would make an idol out of Coronavirus (as it was called in the beginning). They LOVE it with a passion. Their every thought and action is with 'Covid' in mind, even down to no longer talking about the weather as an ice breaker. Rather, they cannot wait to ask if you have had your jabs. Before you can say 'bollocks have I' they are telling you all about them having had the booster.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Went into the supermarket with the wife yesterday and noticed GREEN packets of nonsense imitation plastic  food all over the place.....All made from bird droppings, dead ants and cat shit no doubt.

Fucking dreadful......I'd rather starve if all grub ends up like it.

You will own nothing eat bugs and recycled plastic and be happy, thank you uncle cunt you really are a useful idiot.

JABBED

Bob Saget, 65, said he was 'loving every minute of being back on stage' in haunting final Instagram post less than 24 hours before he was found dead in Florida hotel room

By Brian Marks For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:27 GMT, 10 January 2022 | Updated: 16:40 GMT, 10 January 2022

Saget is believed to have been healthy - he was fully vaccinated against COVID and got his booster shot a month ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10386581/Bob-Saget-said-loving-minute-stage-haunting-final-Instagram-post.html

JABBED?

Shock Video: Qatari Soccer Player Collapses From Heart Attack on Field

by Jamie White

Disturbing video from the Al Wakra Club match against Al Rayyan shows player Othman Coulibaly collapsing and seizing up on the field at the Al-Gharafa Stadium.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, zarkov said:

?

First of all, the doctor who was strategically placed behind Javid in this set-up, believes ‘covid’ is real, because he says he had it and that the vaccines are effective, although the immunity proffered is short-lived. He also says mandatory vaccines could happen in extreme circumstances. So, what is he saying different to the MSM? Nothing, he endorses the official narrative.

Covid doesn’t exist and the jabs are not vaccines; he’s a doctor, James should know that. Therefore, this “impromptu” chat was staged for Sky News. IMHO.  As for transmission, my co-worker had to self-isolate when her husband tested positive. She took a test and it was negative; so how contagious can it be if a person doesn’t infect the partner they sleep with?

• Like 5

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic