Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Hey Guys, 

I had the first jab pfizer mainly because I did it because at the time my father was very unwell. COPD and I was pressurised to get vaccinated in order to see him. 

He passed away Christmas eve goy up during the night and collapsed. He had the booster roughly a month prior to death. I can't say for sure what killed him He is due to have a autopsy which understably their is a backlog so still awaiting report. 

I saw today they want us to live with the virus and continue onwards so is this the end of the madness? Are they winding everything down? Or can we expect more lockdowns 

• Sad 2

18 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

This is the way I see it too. Rather than Novak backing down, surely he is trying to do what we all advocate, which is to try to beat them at their own game or beat them with the loopholes and rules that exist. He may still beat them using their own rules which surely is a won not a defeat. At the same time he has exposed them further and perhaps woke up a few of the 40%'ers. And up until 6 months ago I didn't even like Novak, now he is my favourite player in the world for his stance. 

Have to totally agree with you about Novak. He is now a favourite of mine - like you I did not really take to him BUT now I see that he really does stick to what he feels in his heart is right.

Was never a fan fan of Nadal but was of Federer. HOWEVER those TWO are NOW COMPLETELY OUT of my list - BOTH being in that photo with GATES!

I also think that Nadal and Federer have both openly encouraged the poison.

I know that I should not wish any human harm but I would be NOT moved at all for Nadal or Federer to fall foul of the result of the poison. Of course they will NOT have received the true "thing".

Oh yes, and there is that other third rate player (and I am being generous there with that ranking!) the Scot Murray - he also needs to fall foul of the poison that he has openly told youngsters to get!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eddy_linux said:

Hey Guys, 

I had the first jab pfizer mainly because I did it because at the time my father was very unwell. COPD and I was pressurised to get vaccinated in order to see him. 

He passed away Christmas eve goy up during the night and collapsed. He had the booster roughly a month prior to death. I can't say for sure what killed him He is due to have a autopsy which understably their is a backlog so still awaiting report. 

I saw today they want us to live with the virus and continue onwards so is this the end of the madness? Are they winding everything down? Or can we expect more lockdowns 

The aim is everyone to have new electronic ID with crypto currency wallet with money controlled by government. The money in it will have expiration date which could be shortened or extended (depending on current economic situation). Covid made easier to set up the system and make people get use to electronic pass. All the documents will be attached to it so for most people it will be just comfortable to use it... At some point the money value will drop anyways to 0 and it will be easy to convince people to new system.

2 hours ago, eddy_linux said:

Hey Guys, 

Firstly, so sorry to hear your father is no longer with us.

IMPORTANT! Don't believe ANYTHING you see on TV, in the newspapers, or hear on radio.

Make yourself a cuppa and browse through this forum and you will slowly begin to understand why all of this is being done. It's not a nice picture but you need to be armed with true facts for the onslaught that will be coming in 2022, to EVERYONE, not just the unvaxxed.

• Like 6

Here's the article about the Blood Groups...

Probably why myself & Dr James are still alive...

If you scroll down you'll find something interesting...

IoC= Intensification of Care - Nobody with the AB0 blood group required intensified care, but it looks the the ones who got it where finished off by modern medicine regardless... Lowest death rate of all blood-groups..

Us lucky AB neg buggers cant die! - I would love to know what blood group Dr James has... && I'm assuming he took his HEP boosters when he joined the hospital the same as I did years ago...

As it is a very rare blood type, in about 1 in 100 people.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8447536/

Type AB (N=13)  IoC= 0 (0)                 5 (38.5)                        6 (46.2)          0.03          0.37

Edited by Racoon
Addition

16 minutes ago, zarkov said:

?

That BBC drone was desperate to trap Dr James. Typically, he tried to conflate two different arguments but the doctor was having none of it and correctly stated that the arguments should be separated out. 

If the midwives continue to stand their ground then others in the NHS might just be emboldened to stick the middle finger up. It does make me wonder if this is a part of the plan - to effectively blame the collapse of 'free' healthcare on 'antivaxers' when the intent has always been to destroy the system in readiness to be rebuilt into some monstrous Big Pharma playground.

It already is to some extent but we still live in a nation where sickness costs the country. In the USA, sickness means profit and if we are to follow that model then it will be far easier to get away with mass murder in the name of healthcare. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Alex Jones Here With A Critical Sunday Show -- Share This Link Now To Warn Others of the Coming COVID Camps!

On today's LIVE SUNDAY SHOW, I'll break down how and why several blue states are laying the groundwork for the deployment of "strike teams" to round up unvaccinated residents and detain them in COVID "internment camps."

Recent News
Pregnant women urged to get Covid jab to reduce risk to babies
Government data shows that 96.3% of pregnant women admitted to hospital with Covid-19 symptoms between May and October were u…
www.nottinghampost.com.icoNottingham Post1h

24 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:
Recent News
Pregnant women urged to get Covid jab to reduce risk to babies
Government data shows that 96.3% of pregnant women admitted to hospital with Covid-19 symptoms between May and October were u…
www.nottinghampost.com.icoNottingham Post1h

So how many pregnant ladies with covid were admitted to hospital? 10? 10000? WTF is this news... 🙄

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, alexa said:

'We need to target vaccine centres, schools and councils': Inside the chilling anti-vax group where ex-soldiers are teaching hundreds to wage 'war' on the government and preparing them for 'direct action' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10384239/Alpha-Men-Assemble-Inside-anti-vax-group-members-taught-wage-war-government.html

Seems like the psychos are shitting themselves now and are building towards a false flag.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Seems like the psychos are shitting themselves now and are building towards a false flag.

It was bound to happen. there are too many now against having this Genome Cell therapy vaccine.

• Like 1

Deaths among 18-64 year-olds (who don’t normally die) are up by 40% in 2021 vs. pre-pandemic levels. and it’s not due to covid.

There are more excess deaths than anytime in history, so it is likely caused by a new threat, never seen before in history, like a novel vaccine that has never been used before or something new like that that a huge number of people would be exposed to (such as by a state that pushes vaccination).

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=W82B8RHXD3N2

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, alexa said:

'We need to target vaccine centres, schools and councils': Inside the chilling anti-vax group where ex-soldiers are teaching hundreds to wage 'war' on the government and preparing them for 'direct action' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10384239/Alpha-Men-Assemble-Inside-anti-vax-group-members-taught-wage-war-government.html

well if the mail can infiltrate the group should be a doddle for the police or mi5

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic