Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 1/8/2022 at 5:32 AM, Saved said:

Though I have not personally served the poor and homeless in Birmingham for some time, my bus goes past the soup run in the city centre on a Tuesday night (and other nights) and I always make a point of scanning the area where they meet. There is the same crowd of 150 or so that there has always been - and I mean crowd. 

I never forget a face and see the same faces that have been frequenting the soup run for the last decade or more. These people are not homeless (the real homeless stay away because of the violence that flares up regularly) but they are undoubtably poor and always on the precipice of a life on the streets.

They crowd firstly into their 'habit of choice' groups. There will be the drinkers in smaller crowds according to their drinking circles, the volatile crackheads in another, the reserved heroin addicts (never get much trouble from these) in their various scoring groups, poor older people that usually have mental health problems make up the rest and tend to shuffle around apart from any group.

These then come together in a veritable crowd of potential rampant disease spreading. There will be lots of pushing, jostling and shouting as the soup and sandwiches are made available. There's a break before the tea and cake is served and the whole scene repeats itself. Not a prayer of these people ever socially distancing or wearing a mask.

If any group of people in Birmingham should be dead from what the government calls Covid, it is these folk. 

Yet I saw these hardy souls only four nights ago. Same faces, same groups. I don't think these people even get a cold such is the power of their individual and corporate immunity. 

I would wager that if I turn up there at any time and get chatting to them, they will be fully clued up to the bullshit being foisted on the masses. I spoke with a genuine homeless couple during the first lockdown and they were fully aware of what was happening. Times were not good for them because there was hardly any people walking around most days in the beginning (Birmingham was like a ghost town) but there they sat with dignity in their hearts for they had not given themselves over to the lie.

So yes, there won't be any headlines covering the mass die-off of homeless people in the UK.

In the early days of the con, the homeless were listed as one group the authorities were particularly keen to 'vaccinate'.

Now they are having another go, and seem to be linking accommodation with vaccine:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/rough-sleepers-offered-accommodation-covid-jab-race-tackle-vaccine/

Prof Jim McManus, the president of the association of public health, welcomed the funding. “It's important to get people off the streets when they have a vaccine, in case they have the normal flu-like reaction. Trying to keep yourself warm, when your body is having an immune response to a vaccine, and when you're in the freezing cold, is awful,” he said.

Question: If the vaccine produces a normal 'flu-like' reaction and the alleged virus produces the same, what is the point of the vaccine? None at all..unless there is some other agenda.

Post-vaccination accommodation strikes me as a bribe to be avoided, 'charity' in the mode of Bishop Hatto of Mainz.

Posted (edited)
On 1/8/2022 at 3:18 PM, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Tennis star appears to clutch chest while being ‘out of breath’

Georgian tennis star Nikoloz Basilashvili was forced to quit just two games into a match in Australia after finding himself struggling to breathe.

It is extremely likely that Basilashvili has been jabbed. From what I can tell, nothing from the BBC on this 'happening'. However, the BBC does indeed view him as a 'tennis star' and did report on him allegedly hitting his missus in May 2020. It is nice to know that someone cares.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52795454 

'Nikoloz Basilashvili: Georgian tennis star charged with assaulting ex-wife.'

On 1/8/2022 at 3:53 PM, Ziggy Sawdust said:

What he means is two jabs of the satan juice have hit him for six. Immune system fucked. When will these clowns wake up?

Not too long now...

23 hours ago, Velma said:

Hoping Nadal doesn't have to eat his words, because the "consequences" and "troubles" for the vaccinated justify Novak's position.

https://www.skysports.com/tennis/news/12110/12510203/novak-djokovic-criticised-by-rafael-nadal-amid-australian-open-arrival-issues-there-are-rules

"That's the only clear thing. The clear thing is - if you are vaccinated, you can play in the Australian Open" said Rafa Nadal. "He (Djokovic) has taken his own position and everybody is free to take their position. But there are consequences. Everyone must do what feels good, including him. But there are rules. If you don't want to get the vaccine, you can have some troubles." He added, "I have been through Covid-19. I got vaccinated twice."

There is no doubt in my mind that Nadal has used PED's, whether legal (still forbidden in the tennis rules) or illegal, in his career. Maybe he has been jabbed, but I wouldn't take his word on it. Or that of any other tennis player for that matter. As for Novak, it 'seems' that it went down as I thought. The border officials at the airport questioned him with gusto and the background story to his medical exemption, even his most loyal fans must know it was bullshit, fell apart. If anyone has ever watched 'Nothing To Declare' on TV, then they will know that they don't pussyfoot about down there.     

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Security:_Australia's_Front_Line

22 hours ago, Fluke said:

Even more suspicious of this now and why it is getting reported on MSM. I expect it's a psyop I just can't see why yet. 

Well, we know that it wouldn't be shown on MSM TV news, unless the PTB allowed it to be shown on MSM TV news. Maybe they felt under pressure to show something like this, due to losing too many hearts and minds, from within the NHS?

21 hours ago, northern star said:

I reckon its more likely setting the stage for the government starting to draw the whole covid narrative back, seeing as it isnt working any more, in terms of terrifying the public. They'd never let Savage Jabbit be put in a position like that unless there was a calculated reason or coded message behind it. Lets face it loads of doctors and nurses have been offering this viewpoint for the last year, but have been censored up to now.

I think that this is probably correct. Like the end of the first trilogy of 'Lord Of The Rings'. However, think about how much police state apparatus they have already managed to put in place, in two or so years. God help us, if the PTB manage to get through another general election, in 2024. What interests me, is how the PTB feeling forced to pull back in the U.K., will affect other countries. 

20 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Hmmm, I'm surprised the woke brigade allow anyone to say "mumbo jumbo" - it's racist isn't it - from some West African deity disparaged by the whities?

Ask Alan 'Daddy Monster' Sugar, as I hear he is an expert on the subject.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Racoon said:

Maybe that was the whole plan? Rather than turn into a Transhumanist Chimeric Rat craving Cheese!

Euthanise the population...

I doth protest - it's against my trans-human rights to co exist UN-molested! 😆

You are just being transhumanphobic 

2 hours ago, Racoon said:

It's down to blood groups unfortunately, there is a virus - but work it out for yourself... Alpha variant blood group A+ Beta variant blood group B+ Omicron variant blood group O+

So if you are O negative or AB negative you will not die from there Lab made HIV Bug!

But at least your off-spring might develop some interesting traits...

Well I'm happily O -ve.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

Mutant Monster, Fantasy Artwork by Helge C. Balzer by helgecbalzer on  DeviantArt

If they are the same viruses with some mutations how do they combine? WTF...  Maybe if they combine long enough they will grow paws and we can keep them as pets? Who are these scientists?

It is quite possible for RNA (as in a virus) to intertwine during the copying process.  That's probably how they created it in the first place.

But what to call the new variant?

OMICRON DELTA

Deltacron as the team suggested...

Pi  ?

BS?

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

17 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Extremely likely that Basilashvili has been jabbed. From what I can tell, nothing from the BBC on this 'happening'. However, the BBC does indeed view him as a 'tennis star' and did report on him allegedly hitting his missus in May 2020. It is nice to know that someone cares.

"Dramatic scenes unfolded at Sydney’s ATP Cup on Wednesday night when tennis star Nikoloz Basilashivili began struggling to breathe early in his match against Stefanos Tsitsipas, forcing play to be cancelled.

Australia’s vaccination rules mandate all players taking part in the ATP Cup to be fully vaccinated, a rule that caused Novak Djokovic to withdraw from the tournament last month."

https://thecovidworld.com/fully-vaccinated-tennis-star-nikoloz-basilashivili-forced-to-quit-game-after-chest-pains-breathing-difficulties/

5 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

It is quite possible for RNA (as in a virus) to intertwine during the copying process.  That's probably how they created it in the first place.

But what to call the new variant?

OMICRON DELTA

Deltacron as the team suggested...

Pi  ?

BS?

If they have significantly different would make sense otherwise it's BS...

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, eddy64 said:

he's a consultant probably got lots of private work lined up so not too fussed if the nhs sacks him, i think a lot of the nurses probably think they be better off working in a private hospital too.

Is there any of the NHS left, which isn't privatised, in one way or the other? If not, then give it another few years.

17 hours ago, bobb said:

Love it, Goliath virus buster's, like Goliath ever did anything useful, other than having his head in the way of a rock, biggest anti-climax ever 🙄, nuh.

By a convicted terrorist, no less.

17 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

The same can be said of models and supermodels. Is it them or the photographer telling them how to pose? Probably the latter. 

As with many celebs doing the one-eyed pose, we don't really know exactly where they are on the PTB spectrum. We do need to look at who is taking the photos and filming the videos. They will obviously try to corrupt everyone as much as possible, but some aren't evil though. Take Kobe Bryant, for instance, who was 'in' with the PTB. I am sure he was murdered in January 2020. He didn't look at all himself, before he died, and he still worshipped as a christian. He knew what was coming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant#Death

PROMOFSDetailBadge-780x405.jpg

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

times a changing. we gotta learn to live with the common cold.

Free lateral flow tests 'could be scrapped as UK learns to live with Covid'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/free-lateral-flow-tests-to-25892640

Yet more evidence that they are winding down in the U.K., but not completely though I doubt. And let us also not forget that the masonic mass media are still insisting that the 'Covid' death toll is in excess of 150,000. It all happened the way they said it happened. Furthermore, Linda Bauld was on TV today, swearing blind that there WILL be another pandemic. How does she know? I think that it will be full steam ahead, with Scottish 'independence' and the Brexit reversal agenda, at least for now. 

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Cyprus reportedly discovers a Covid variant that combines omicron and delta

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/08/cyprus-reportedly-discovers-a-covid-variant-that-combines-omicron-and-delta.html

Yes, Cyprus, where Angus James fell off his motorbike and Israeli gang rapists run riot. If the PTB have beef with you, then definitely avoid Cyprus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scallywag_(magazine)

Edited by numnuts

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Front page of the Scottish DM today

Yeah they should really.

After all, at that age they only have a 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% chance of surviving it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Simon... Or anyone. 

Links to this information please. 

I'm having trouble finding it. 

Thanks 

BC 

Hi BC. Just listening to Sunday Wire, and here is a link to some of this stuff, which is interesting indeed.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2022/01/09/former-kazakhstan-intelligence-chief-and-close-friend-of-bidens-arrested-for-treason/

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

"Dramatic scenes unfolded at Sydney’s ATP Cup on Wednesday night when tennis star Nikoloz Basilashivili began struggling to breathe early in his match against Stefanos Tsitsipas, forcing play to be cancelled.

Australia’s vaccination rules mandate all players taking part in the ATP Cup to be fully vaccinated, a rule that caused Novak Djokovic to withdraw from the tournament last month."

https://thecovidworld.com/fully-vaccinated-tennis-star-nikoloz-basilashivili-forced-to-quit-game-after-chest-pains-breathing-difficulties/

ahhhh shucks, he was probably anxious about playing in such a prestigious tournament without Novax. He better get the booster

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic