Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

If they were standard poses they should all be doing them, but that is not the case.

Stil does not address the issues of why all the other " celebs " who have not taken the satan juice, are not being dragged through the media, why focus on cockovitch, why not ask nadal or federer to prove their satan juice status.

Why all this media hype over one man, who spends his life worshipping the obvious zinoist players such as the williams sisters / brothers, as the case may be

Well you do see hundreds of celebrities doing it. People post it on here all the time.

Not saying that in all cases the celebrity isn't a mason. Just opening up the possibility that in some cases the celebrity could be ignorant and it could well be the photographer who is compromised.

Edited by Mr H

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

Bojo blasts it as Mumbo Jumbo 😅

Millions are following anti-vaxxer lies: Probe reveals the vast influence of social media posts that Chris Whitty says 'misled' many of those now fighting Covid in hospital 

A staggering six million people follow UK accounts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok that pump out anti-vaccine propaganda, The Mail on Sunday can reveal. An investigation has found those spreading misinformation on social media include a former Miss Great Britain, a reality TV star, a lawyer and a former GP. Social-media giants have been accused of a 'moral failure' for not curbing the torrent of misinformation, which Boris Johnson last week blasted as online 'mumbo-jumbo'. And England's chief medical officer Sir Chris Whitty also blamed anti-vaxxers on the internet for creating intensive care wards of unvaccinated patients fighting Covid-19.

Is that all? six million people giving out anti satan juice statements? seems like a lot more than that, may be like the million plus marches we see, which get reported as: 300 peeps turned up to walk the streets of london - calling bullshit on this one.

And i wish the sheep would wake up and try and go to the hospitals and see the covid cases, I've been to all the local hospitals in my area and they are all empty: doctors and nurses hanging around, smoking, playing on-line games, chatting, while millions die from cancelled surgeries and appointments - truly a disgrace chris shitty

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Well you do see hundreds of celebrities doing it. People post it on here all the time.

Not saying that in all cases the celebrity isn't a mason. Just opening up the possibility that in some cases the celebrity could be ignorant and it could well be the photographer who is compromised.

Time will tell, history will judge, and the people wil not forget

8 hours ago, alexa said:

He's already been found & it is the elites who are working on behalf of him to get him into power. They know who it is, but only when the times right will he his identity be revealed.

I can't wait to see who this man will be who is going to deceive the whole world.

The dajjal / anti christ : The guy with the one eye.

7 hours ago, BFWLTS1 said:

I saw this in my local Home Bargains the other day and couldn’t quite believe my eyes. Those pesky viruses! 

Jokes aside, how sinister is this? 

D7981FE7-E5B0-4E3E-816F-9ACDB987A16D.jpeg

It may work, as there is no virus and the whole thing is a joke, perhaps kids toys could be more effective than the  pharma industry's satan juice

I watched the Joe Rogan and Dr Malone podcast just now.

I would find it interesting for him and David Icke to have a chat and see what and how Mr Malone responds to David's assessment that there is no virus. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

so his fight against vaccine,any thought about that?

to judge a celebrity character and intent one can only use public actions

if he or others do not consider the photos he posed for affect his public persona then i think he and others are extremely naive to the cult and the world event that has surrounded us

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Well who ever it is, it/he has to be Jewish.

https://youtu.be/G2RsMrEg65s

There is a checklist of overlapping things that must come to pass first. The one thing that I look at above all else is deception on a grand scale which includes a great falling away from within the professing church which becomes poor, blind and naked yet declares itself rich and blessed. This is not just the Roman Catholic/Anglican/Mega church monster that sits upon vast riches of land, flies around in private jets, has its own television platforms, wallows in hypocrisy; but is an individual heart matter whereby professing believers worship and preach a different Jesus (an idol) that requires nothing from them except turning up to a building on a Sunday with a few good works thrown in during the rest of the week.

It is of little wonder to me that so many professing believers looked to the world for a solution to the 'pandemic' and found their comfort in government press conferences. They did not even consider that there was no pandemic in the first place. The assistant minister at my (now former) fellowship looked at me in exasperation when I told him two summers ago that we were being lied to. Because his Gospel theology is sound, his teaching gift undoubtably from God, he did not think it necessary to consider that he was vulnerable to deception outside of his stock ministry. 

There is much presumption and naivety in the professing church. They cannot see just how wicked this world is and just how crafty the enemy to their souls is. If a man should have credentials and be of reasonable behaviour in the public eye (think Professor Chris Whitty) he surely would not lie in front of millions of people on national television.

"He is a man with great credentials, educated at Oxford, recognised for his tireless service - a Knight Commander of the order of Bath. You are an unschooled man. No disrespect intended but where are your achievements in the field of medical science?"

I don't have any credentials whatsoever and would rightly be defined as a man of no status, having wasted much of my adult life in a haze of self indulgence. But I do value truth and have acquired an acute hatred of lies and a sensitivity to any kind of mixture. I know that the father of lIes will use deception above any other weapon as a means of seducing the world. If he does appear on the scene as a man (and not just a spirit), which I believe he will, he won't do so until almost everybody - except a remnant - has fallen into such a state that people will believe a lie with all their heart. They shall kill for a lie.

And so this is why this 'pandemic' got my attention right at the beginning, over any war, any rumours of wars, any great earthquake or flurry of natural disasters. If this round of lies fails in its intent, if the stage that is being set has to be rearranged, I shall be on the wall looking out for the next worldwide deception because I know that Antichrist shall not be revealed until the great falling away is complete. What I will have taken away from this is the speed at which this wildfire of a lie swept across the world and how easily deceived the professing church has been. I am as ashamed of them as I am encouraged by non Christians seeing the lie and not wavering from the truth even under great pressure as livelihoods and relationships are destroyed. Yet when I consider the whole counsel of Scripture, what is unfolding in terms of the recurring theme of remnants - unlikely remnants - my faith is actually strengthened for the battle ahead of us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zArk said:

to judge a celebrity character and intent one can only use public actions

if he or others do not consider the photos he posed for affect his public persona then i think he and others are extremely naive to the cult and the world event that has surrounded us

thta is bs imo,his actions outweights "his" photos.....

that is why elite is pushing symbology

one gesta and you are "one of them" 

it's for the people who find it hard that the elite main tool is to deceive and make people think that they are weak and don't have power to do anything(if they/ elite are everywere)

what he is, i don't know,naive maybe,but his action speaks for it self....

there was always "group" of members who would vilified any decent(in general tearms) action of some "celebrity"

while speaking "the strenght is in unity"

i'll be hones,makes me wonder🤷

Boots on the ground intel - from my brother who is only half awake. 3 friends of his have died playing football recently from heart attacks - all late 40s no health conditions.😑 Anecdotal - but not good!

13 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

thta is bs imo,his actions outweights "his" photos.....

that is why elite is pushing symbology

one gesta and you are "one of them" 

it's for the people who find it hard that the elite main tool is to deceive and make people think that they are weak and don't have power to do anything(if they/ elite are everywere)

what he is, i don't know,naive maybe,but his action speaks for it self....

there was always "group" of members who would vilified any decent(in general tearms) action of some "celebrity"

while speaking "the strenght is in unity"

i'll be hones,makes me wonder🤷

Hitchens got the same criticism NOT because its him and i must cause him to be ostracised from 'my group'

BUT instead because i do not think that celebrity worship / having a celebrity voice is sensible and time after time it is proven that these celebs or well known media characters have 1 or multiple 'self- destruct buttons'

re: photos -- novak is not a model, he is in control of his public image and *can * have them removed.

re: WEF his foundation  -- WEF has tentacles everywhere but in the last 2 years surely Novak would have had WEF removed from association ??

i completely disagree with 'strength is in unity'.

Strength is in individualism and selfishness based upon sovereignty

My defense of my sovereign rights automatically defends the rights of all others who claim sovereignth

i do not need to be part of a group or movement to be stronger. My steadfastness makes me stronger

the longer Novak defies the attack on his sovereignty the stronger he gets but i cannot say "hes like me" because i apply the same criticism to him as i do to Beyonce, Madonna, Peter Hitchens, Mark Steele etc

53 minutes ago, zArk said:

Hitchens got the same criticism NOT because its him and i must cause him to be ostracised from 'my group'

BUT instead because i do not think that celebrity worship / having a celebrity voice is sensible and time after time it is proven that these celebs or well known media characters have 1 or multiple 'self- destruct buttons'

re: photos -- novak is not a model, he is in control of his public image and *can * have them removed.

re: WEF his foundation  -- WEF has tentacles everywhere but in the last 2 years surely Novak would have had WEF removed from association ??

i completely disagree with 'strength is in unity'.

Strength is in individualism and selfishness based upon sovereignty

My defense of my sovereign rights automatically defends the rights of all others who claim sovereignth

i do not need to be part of a group or movement to be stronger. My steadfastness makes me stronger

the longer Novak defies the attack on his sovereignty the stronger he gets but i cannot say "hes like me" because i apply the same criticism to him as i do to Beyonce, Madonna, Peter Hitchens, Mark Steele etc

double talk imo 

First Autopsy of C0VID Vaxxinated Patient Finds Every Organ of Body Infested With Spike Proteins

By EU Times

The first-ever postmortem study of a patient vaccinated against COVID-19 has revealed that viral RNA was found in every organ of the patient’s body, meaning that the vaccine is either ineffective or the coronavirus actually spreads faster in vaccinated individuals.

The scientific report out of Germany published by the International Journal of Infectious Diseases in June examined the autopsy of an 86-year-old man who had received a single dose of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine but died 4 weeks later after becoming infected with the virus by a nearby patient at a hospital.

From the “First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2“:

We report on an 86-year-old male resident of a retirement home who received vaccine against SARS-CoV-2. Past medical history included systemic arterial hypertension, chronic venous insufficiency, dementia and prostate carcinoma. On January 9, 2021, the man received lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a 30 μg dose. On that day and in the following 2 weeks, he presented with no clinical symptoms.

On day 18, he was admitted to hospital for worsening diarrhea. Since he did not present with any clinical signs of COVID-19, isolation in a specific setting did not occur. Laboratory testing revealed hypochromic anemia and increased creatinine serum levels. Antigen test and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 were negative.

But the study notes that by day 25, that vaccinated patient had tested positive for COVID-19, presumably from a nearby COVID-infected patient in his hospital room, and died of kidney and respiratory failure the following day.

SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins were present in nearly all the vaccinated patient’s organs.

“In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed,” the study concluded.

In other words, although the COVID-19 vaccine triggered an immune response within the body, it didn’t appear to stop the spread of the virus, and therefore the spread of harmful viral spike proteins, throughout the body.

This is just more bombshell scientific evidence that the COVID-19 vaccine likely does more harm than good, and may actually even accelerate the spread of the coronavirus.

The vaccine used is BNT162b2. This is the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

First Autopsy of C0VID Vaxxinated Patient Finds Every Organ of Body Infested With Spike Proteins

By EU Times

The first-ever postmortem study of a patient vaccinated against COVID-19 has revealed that viral RNA was found in every organ of the patient’s body, meaning that the vaccine is either ineffective or the coronavirus actually spreads faster in vaccinated individuals.

The scientific report out of Germany published by the International Journal of Infectious Diseases in June examined the autopsy of an 86-year-old man who had received a single dose of the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine but died 4 weeks later after becoming infected with the virus by a nearby patient at a hospital.

From the “First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2“:

We report on an 86-year-old male resident of a retirement home who received vaccine against SARS-CoV-2. Past medical history included systemic arterial hypertension, chronic venous insufficiency, dementia and prostate carcinoma. On January 9, 2021, the man received lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a 30 μg dose. On that day and in the following 2 weeks, he presented with no clinical symptoms.

On day 18, he was admitted to hospital for worsening diarrhea. Since he did not present with any clinical signs of COVID-19, isolation in a specific setting did not occur. Laboratory testing revealed hypochromic anemia and increased creatinine serum levels. Antigen test and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 were negative.

But the study notes that by day 25, that vaccinated patient had tested positive for COVID-19, presumably from a nearby COVID-infected patient in his hospital room, and died of kidney and respiratory failure the following day.

SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins were present in nearly all the vaccinated patient’s organs.

“In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed,” the study concluded.

In other words, although the COVID-19 vaccine triggered an immune response within the body, it didn’t appear to stop the spread of the virus, and therefore the spread of harmful viral spike proteins, throughout the body.

This is just more bombshell scientific evidence that the COVID-19 vaccine likely does more harm than good, and may actually even accelerate the spread of the coronavirus.

The vaccine used is BNT162b2. This is the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic