Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Critilo said:

IMG_20220107_092955_118.jpg

It amazes me still that people use images of celebrities with covered eyes to try and call people out. 

 

This whole thing probably is a pysop along with the Dr video I just posted. But are we really at the level where we are going to start posting pictures of celebrities with their eyes covered? Do you actually know what that means?

 

It does have freemasonic connections but it's actually a European folk tradition for pychic protection. If you have photos of yourself on the internet you should actually do the same. 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Saved said:

Therefore, those who wisely avoided all jabs shall be defined as not being of lower status, but of NO status

 

This is most excellent news as I hate with a passion people trying to mold me in their likeness, my answer has always been fuck off n mind ya own likeness, I already have an image and likeness, mmmm what what an all, good day now, good day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@alexalaugh all you want love we are not 14 years old here we are experiencing the biggest pysop in history and people are posting nonsense about people having one hand over their eyes as if it's credible. Is he part of the club? Probably. 

 

I want to know why that story and the Dr story are being pushed by the mainstream media?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

I had this vision years ago

 

What Beastenders dying a horrible death, there is a satan claws, oh all my shitmas's have come true, happy days, happy days... need to relocate me thinks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It amazes me still that people use images of celebrities with covered eyes to try and call people out. 

 

This whole thing probably is a pysop along with the Dr video I just posted. But are we really at the level where we are going to start posting pictures of celebrities with their eyes covered? Do you actually know what that means?

 

It does have freemasonic connections but it's actually a European folk tradition for pychic protection. If you have photos of yourself on the internet you should actually do the same. 

 

 

It never ceases to amaze me how many people around here appear to believe that a guy standing true to his principles is being painted by some on here as a tool.

 

He could have easily entered both this tournament and fascist country  by presenting a fake QR code. Or going to a doctor who chucked his vax in the bin and signed papers saying he'd had it. I doubt that he couldn't afford it.

 

Strikes me as an extremely famous guy who is standing strong. A genuine human beng.

 

For me Novax is one of us.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@alexalaugh all you want love we are not 14 years old here we are experiencing the biggest pysop in history and people are posting nonsense about people having one hand over their eyes as if it's credible. Is he part of the club? Probably. 

 

I want to know why that story and the Dr story are being pushed by the mainstream media?  

 

Oops Sorry Fluke 🤭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

 

And the bloke on the left a threat to pie supplies, I see a pie shop lock down for you sir, need to keep the SUPPIE chain going, oh my god it's awful, webtrekker you see what you've done now.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It does have freemasonic connections but it's actually a European folk tradition for pychic protection. If you have photos of yourself on the internet you should actually do the same. 

Sorry dude, but I think you're wrong on this occasion. 👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Even more suspicious of this now and why it is getting reported on MSM. I expect it's a psyop I just can't see why yet. 

If it is a staged psyop then the doctor/actor might end up dying later on of 'Covid' (perhaps saving that for the next scariant) and everybody will remember him as being an antixaxxer where 'Covid' is concerned. He will be held up as a prime example of our natural immune systems being inferior to Big Pharma's offerings. He was most specific about natural immunity trumping all and that is what anybody who watched it will take away with them.

 

I don't presently think that it is staged (form the doctor's point of view) but don't discount that he might be an unwitting victim of a setup akin to the scenario I mentioned above. Doctors speaking words of truth like this one DO NOT turn up in an edited MSM interview and both speak the truth and have that truth aired for all to see.

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

well that would be a little involved.....i'm just suggesting a little act of god here...a wee meteorite strike....not a big one......not an extinction event.....just large enough to crater out london...

 

another one would be for the san andreas fault line to kick off and for los angeles to slide into the sea

 

potentially you could lose hollyweird, silicon valley and a bunch of completely woke fannies to boot. win win

 

Why stop there, no point in doing things by halfs, any thing else on the Macnamara shopping spree of DOOM.

Edited by bobb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Saved said:

If it is a staged psyop then the doctor/actor might end up dying later on of 'Covid' (perhaps saving that for the next scariant) and everybody will remember him as being an antixaxxer where 'Covid' is concerned. He will be held up as a prime example of our natural immune systems being inferior to Big Pharma's offerings. He was most specific about natural immunity trumping all and that is what anybody who watched it will take away with them.

 

I don't presently think that it is staged (form the doctor's point of view) but don't discount that he might be an unwitting victim of a setup akin to the scenario I mentioned above. Doctors speaking words of truth like this one DO NOT turn up in an edited MSM interview and both speak the truth and have that truth aired for all to see.

 

 

 

Interesting that none of the nurses answered. Which speaks volumes! If it was staged I think they'd be more likely to react with an opinion, but their silence shows they think the whole thing is bollocks.

 

I reckon its more likely setting the stage for the government starting to draw the whole covid narrative back, seeing as it isnt working any more, in terms of terrifying the public. They'd never let Savage Jabbit be put in a position like that unless there was a calculated reason or coded message behind it. Lets face it loads of doctors and nurses have been offering this viewpoint for the last year, but have been censored up to now.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Saved said:

If it is a staged psyop then the doctor/actor might end up dying later on of 'Covid' (perhaps saving that for the next scariant) and everybody will remember him as being an antixaxxer where 'Covid' is concerned. He will be held up as a prime example of our natural immune systems being inferior to Big Pharma's offerings. He was most specific about natural immunity trumping all and that is what anybody who watched it will take away with them.

 

I don't presently think that it is staged (form the doctor's point of view) but don't discount that he might be an unwitting victim of a setup akin to the scenario I mentioned above. Doctors speaking words of truth like this one DO NOT turn up in an edited MSM interview and both speak the truth and have that truth aired for all to see.

 

 

Yes if I was this doctor I’d be making arrangements lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, bobb said:

Why stop there, no point in doing things by halfs, any thing else on the Macnamara shopping spree of DOOM.

 

sure the volcano on the canary islands could cause a vast shelf of rock to slide off into the sea causing a tsunami to sweep across the atlantic that would wipe out the entire liberal eastern seaboard......the impact of this in turn would trigger the super volcano in yellowstone park causing the entire western liberal seaboard to crumple up into tiny pieces and....slide into the sea

 

leaving only the conservative heartlands in the middle. I should get the rights to this disaster movie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It strikes me a lot of the covid agenda is being used to find a leader for the New World Order/Great Reset. Its going to need some kind of popular, fake-lefty figurehead to sell it to the masses.  So its a test to see who is the most psychopathically tyrannical, and Adern, Andrews, Johnson, Sturgeon, Trudeau and Macron are all competing with each other in showing to the world how draconian they can be over their own people. Also explains why Hillary Clinton and Blair are trying to worm their way back onto the political scene.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...