Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

he's a consultant probably got lots of private work lined up so not too fussed if the nhs sacks him, i think a lot of the nurses probably think they be better off working in a private hospital too.

Mikey with 'coast beard'  says the end goal is vaccine passports 

Half decent ,  easing in critism of the asymptomatic scam 

Had terrible buffering issues all way through though iptv

45 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

sure the volcano on the canary islands could cause a vast shelf of rock to slide off into the sea causing a tsunami to sweep across the atlantic that would wipe out the entire liberal eastern seaboard......the impact of this in turn would trigger the super volcano in yellowstone park causing the entire western liberal seaboard to crumple up into tiny pieces and....slide into the sea

leaving only the conservative heartlands in the middle. I should get the rights to this disaster movie

Well as long as your movie is tacked onto the horrific death of beastender's, that's ok in my book, or is it your book, I got dibs on book right's, yes because it's going to contain the special author's edition to this which includes nibiru, fake space aliens, people with their heads on fire and other slighty bemused people saying, you don't see that everyday.

59 minutes ago, northern star said:

It strikes me a lot of the covid agenda is being used to find a leader for the New World Order/Great Reset.

He's already been found & it is the elites who are working on behalf of him to get him into power. They know who it is, but only when the times right will he his identity be revealed.

I can't wait to see who this man will be who is going to deceive the whole world.

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

He's already been found & it is the elites who are working on behalf of him to get him into power. They know who it is, but only when the times right will he his identity be revealed.

I can't wait to see who this man will be who is going to deceive the whole world.

It’s not a man or a woman or a human Alexa 

19 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Most of them are fully under the media's spell, I've met a few here on the edge of society, a bit like me, who refuse the jab and see through the shit, but mostly this country is under a deep fucking spell. It's honestly surprised me.

I didn't mean the masses. They are beyond and gone imo. I meant the freedom fighters....protesters.

If you think they are also under hypnosis/spell then that's not very different from ones in the UK.

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

It amazes me still that people use images of celebrities with covered eyes to try and call people out. 

This whole thing probably is a pysop along with the Dr video I just posted. But are we really at the level where we are going to start posting pictures of celebrities with their eyes covered? Do you actually know what that means?

It does have freemasonic connections but it's actually a European folk tradition for pychic protection. If you have photos of yourself on the internet you should actually do the same. 

I didn't know this tradition... For protection we used salt, salvia and circles... 🙄

1 hour ago, BFWLTS1 said:

I saw this in my local Home Bargains the other day and couldn’t quite believe my eyes. Those pesky viruses! 

Jokes aside, how sinister is this? 

D7981FE7-E5B0-4E3E-816F-9ACDB987A16D.jpeg

Love it, Goliath virus buster's, like Goliath ever did anything useful, other than having his head in the way of a rock, biggest anti-climax ever 🙄, nuh.

2 hours ago, campanar said:

Anyway, I've had 4 tests in 4 weeks (I know, but there's no way to avoid them, being unvaxed but still able to "slip thru the net" comes at a cost).

Aye, it's an ok compromise for now. Buys some time and makes us non maskers/jabbers look like we're playing ball, whereas if we refuse tests as well it casts more suspicion on us. I draw the line at regular testing though or paying for it. And as far as possible nothing goes up my nose, certainly not the pcr as it's supposedly meant to.

2 hours ago, campanar said:

All negative, so seems I'm able to dodge the biggest killer virus known to man.

I've just had the worst cold i've had in years, and still got a negative. I can't get 'covid' for love nor money.

Edited by spideysensei

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

He is a tennis player. I would be questioning the photographer who told him how to pose...

He is a tennis player worth $220 million and therefore, part of the 'one-eye' club.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic