Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Leaked letter PROVES Tennis Australia caused Novak Djokovic visa debacle by falsely telling unvaccinated players they could enter the country as second player has her visa cancelled and is put in detention

• Novak Djokovic is holed up in a detention hotel in Melbourne after being told he does not qualify for a medical exemption to play in the Australian Open 
  • Serbian tennis star is appealing the decision, with case due in court on Monday 
  • Leaked letter shows Tennis Australia told players that a prior Covid infection would get them across the border, heaping pressure on boss Craig Tiley
  • Fiasco deepened today as Czech athlete also had her visa ripped up by guards

A leaked letter has revealed that unvaccinated tennis players were told they could attend the Australian Open provided they had Covid within the last six months - piling pressure on Tennis Australia bosses over the Novak Djokovic border debacle. Guidance sent to players in early December and now leaked to the press lays out reasons that athletes can qualify for a 'medical exemption' to enter Australia, saying that 'recently recovered cases' will be allowed into the country. To qualify, players were told to provide a Covid-positive PCR test dated after July 31 along with antibody tests proving natural immunity 'if available'. The leak will heap pressure on Tennis Australia boss Craig Tiley to prove what he was told and when, and why exactly that guidance was issued.

It is believed that Djokovic travelled to Australia using this exemption only to be stopped at the border and told that he didn't meet requirements, leaving him languishing in a 'torture chamber' hotel used for detained immigrants.

The Serbian tennis ace has spoken out from detention today, thanking fans for their support as his legal team battles to get him into the country in time for the tournament which starts January 17. The case due before a court on Monday.  Meanwhile the border fiasco deepened after it was revealed that at least one other player - Czech Renata Voracova - has also had her visa ripped up after being deemed in violation of the rules and detained alongside Djokovic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10378173/Novak-Djokovic-Details-tennis-stars-botched-Australian-visa-revealed.html

Everything that Novak has done, in recent weeks, is exemplifying everything that is wrong with the world. He has backed down, regardless of how some of his fans try to spin it. His 'my vaccination status is no one else's business' line, rested on the foundation of his medical history being private. So, even if he didn't technically state 'I haven't been vaccinated' to any Australian authority; he has 'claimed' that he tested positive for Covid in the past 6 months. This is an act of revealing his private medical history. No different to saying 'I have/haven't been vaccinated'. And, other than his initial stint at the airport, he hasn't been in forced detention at all. He is free to go.

Furthermore, the masonic mass media whores have now got a good 'divide and conquer' thing going, which they always love. I don't see him winning the tournament either, even if is allowed to play, which is the only reason why he went there in the first place. He didn't go to compete; he went to win. He will get booed to the hilt if he does show up on court, which will affect his game, and the circus will chug on. He is already widely recognised as the tennis GOAT, so he shouldn't care, if he doesn't win another Grand Slam. I think he should go back to Serbia now, quit tennis and try to get something political going, grass roots stuff, with his wife. Then, he will be a hero.       

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

You want to know how an entire nation can be led to the slaughter? The answer is television. People are completely under the spell of television. They get all their news from it, all of their culture from it, their perception of history and all of their perceptions of reality and of the possible from it and the problem with that is that all that comes out of television is LIES and distraction.

Always worth a repost. I think I have a pretty good idea what the public wants, when it comes to the Covid criminals. And, as Paul Weller famously said, 'The public gets, what the public wants'.

19 hours ago, bobb said:

Don't worry your wish will come true when La Palmer blows up, the Tsunami barreling up the English channel and then down the Thames, this in turn will detonate the SS Richard Montgomery which should help devastate most of the Garden of England hopefully taking Calais with it as well, so fuk you frogs, and when I stop posting you can mourn my loss, ahhhh, don't feel sorry for me as long Eastenders dies a horrible death it means God is real.

I had this vision years ago.

18 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

https://www.the-sun.com/health/4416556/vowed-covid-jab-last-messages/

A DAD vowed he would get the Covid jab as soon as he could in his heartbreaking last messages to his family before tragically dying.

They're still churning out this deathbed regret nonsense. If there had been a deadly virus out there for two years, surely most of us would know someone like this character - or be six feet under ourselves. Pathetic.

It does seem that they have gone back to spring 2020 mode.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59867046

'France's Bogdanoff TV twins die of Covid six days apart.'

18 hours ago, Velma said:

This brought to mind the renowned cardiology consultant, professor Gerry McCann of Leicester. I'm surprised he and doctor Kate have not jumped on the publicity bandwagon, advocating vaccines, to keep the children safe.

Rest assured, when Omega does finally hit European shores, then it will account for the demise of Bruckner. However, only after he signed a deathbed confession in his cell, with a bloodied thumbprint. Witnessed by a fellow inmate, of course.

12 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Remember, Dojid Sajid has NO medical background and zero qualifications. He knows FUCK ALL about anything other than making money and screwing people over to make it. He is a BANKER.

Apparently, he happily took a 98% pay cut, so as to be able to leave his banking career and serve the people. I would sell you a bridge, but I don't think that there any unsold ones left now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sajid_Javid#Banking_career

'He left Deutsche Bank in 2009 to pursue a career in politics. His earnings at Deutsche Bank would have been roughly £3 million a year at the time he left and the Evening Standard once estimated his career change would have required him to take a 98% pay cut.'

Edited by numnuts

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

Yes it's good. But he misses a crucial point in my opinion. Even if "the science" whatever that means, I don't know what that means? Can anyone tell me? No of course you can't because it's a stupid moronic term, so even if "the science" is strong enough, he doesn't touch on the moral issue of freedom of choice and the right to be able to make decisions for yourself as an adult rather than being treated like naughty children. 

I see this as a step in the right direction myself.

JABBED?

7 Jan, 2022 17:26

Tennis star appears to clutch chest while being ‘out of breath’

Georgian tennis star Nikoloz Basilashvili was forced to quit just two games into a match in Australia after finding himself struggling to breathe

The world number 22 tennis player has been pictured with his hand appearing to be on his chest before shakily leaving a match with respiratory difficulties.

Australian Open hopeful Nikoloz Basilashvili needed treatment from a doctor during a worrying episode at the Sydney Cup, where he was 4-1 down in the opening set to world number four Stefanos Tsitsipas.

A physio attended to Basilashvili, who seemed startled by the incident and was heard telling his team that “every shot I’m out of breath” before the showdown was abruptly called off.

https://www.rt.com/sport/545377-tennis-player-breathing-trouble-match-australia/

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

7 Jan, 2022 17:26

Tennis star appears to clutch chest while being ‘out of breath’

Georgian tennis star Nikoloz Basilashvili was forced to quit just two games into a match in Australia after finding himself struggling to breathe

The world number 22 tennis player has been pictured with his hand appearing to be on his chest before shakily leaving a match with respiratory difficulties.

Australian Open hopeful Nikoloz Basilashvili needed treatment from a doctor during a worrying episode at the Sydney Cup, where he was 4-1 down in the opening set to world number four Stefanos Tsitsipas.

A physio attended to Basilashvili, who seemed startled by the incident and was heard telling his team that “every shot I’m out of breath” before the showdown was abruptly called off.

https://www.rt.com/sport/545377-tennis-player-breathing-trouble-match-australia/

Perhaps he has covid!

🤪

4 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Isn't his son a convicted rapist?

Indeed..

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/16894304.senior-labour-politician-mark-drakefords-son-jonathan-drakeford-jailed-rape/

He had pleaded guilty before the re-trial to attempting to groom* a child after he was snared by a paedophile hunter group during the same period of time.

* Groom is media-speak for child trafficking

Edited by Not Thoth
Realised the sentence re grooming
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Everything that Novak has done, in recent weeks, is exemplifying everything that is wrong with the world.

if novak is genuine then he's doing  great job as the world no 1 of showing up all the other system serving tennis players for being the cowardly little bitches that they are

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

"Remove" Thames barrier and we might get rid of some of it.

well that would be a little involved.....i'm just suggesting a little act of god here...a wee meteorite strike....not a big one......not an extinction event.....just large enough to crater out london...

another one would be for the san andreas fault line to kick off and for los angeles to slide into the sea

potentially you could lose hollyweird, silicon valley and a bunch of completely woke fannies to boot. win win

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Apparently there is 300 million cases globally now haha 

Yet it is still contagious and not finished yet. 

300 million?

Meaning 25 out of every 26 humans have not caught this deadly plague.

Lethal stuff eh?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic