Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

So why did Chris Bryant decry the Great Barrington Declaration as Conspiracy Nonsense?

Does he even know what it is?

Wouldn't a responsible Politician look at all intelligent suggestions so that they can decide what to vote for?

Sorry this comment is directed to STV.

General point:

I am not able to EDIT my posts for some reason.

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We're going to need some powerful memetic magic to awaken Saxons and the other tribes of the Earth at this point.

Good stuff. I've covered my town with #Kontrol19 whilst out walking in the night. Along with money notes. Far and wide. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ask your MP if they agree with Lord Sumption's assessment of the Government's performance so far:

Lockdowns and other Government-imposed Covid curbs contain all the ingredients of totalitarianism, a former Supreme Court judge warns. Orders to remain at home and rafts of new laws to restrict what people can do amount to a ‘breathtaking’ infringement of democratic rights, advises Lord Sumption.

He has repeatedly warned that ministers have been exceeding their rightful powers but these criticisms are his strongest yet. He told the Cambridge Law Faculty that the use of coercion to try to quell the pandemic is unprecedented in British history, even in wartime, and that it runs against basic freedoms.

Lord Sumption accused ministers of using the police to suppress opposition to their policies, of creating new criminal offences without the legal right to do so, and of grabbing unconstitutional powers by issuing misleading guidance.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Ask your MP if they agree with Lord Sumption's assessment of the Government's performance so far:

Lockdowns and other Government-imposed Covid curbs contain all the ingredients of totalitarianism, a former Supreme Court judge warns. Orders to remain at home and rafts of new laws to restrict what people can do amount to a ‘breathtaking’ infringement of democratic rights, advises Lord Sumption.

He has repeatedly warned that ministers have been exceeding their rightful powers but these criticisms are his strongest yet. He told the Cambridge Law Faculty that the use of coercion to try to quell the pandemic is unprecedented in British history, even in wartime, and that it runs against basic freedoms.

Lord Sumption accused ministers of using the police to suppress opposition to their policies, of creating new criminal offences without the legal right to do so, and of grabbing unconstitutional powers by issuing misleading guidance.

Lecture: Ex Supreme Court Judge Lord Sumption on Illegal Lockdowns & UK's New Police State (YouTube)
Article: Covid measures will be seen as 'monument of collective hysteria and folly' says ex-judge (Guardian)

52 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Why aren't the MPs leading the pushback on this blatant attack on the people?

Why is it being left to ordinary people who can get bashed, fined, intimidated and incarcerated by the Police.

The MPs are either cowards or complicit.

They are indeed complicit......just as they've been ordered to be.

They love to use numerology and dates.

Lock Up 1 begins from Fri 13th

Mandatory start of 24/7 muzzling begins 24/7

Lock Up 2 begins Nov 5th

And we all know 4 weeks is the equivalent to 3 weeks to flatten the curve.

1 hour ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Labour Party has shown its true colours.

Labour and Tory are in Lockstep on this.

It's like a ratchet, each helps the other.

I can pretty much say with near certainty that Labour is just as controlled as Tory. Certainly at senior level.

I don't know how someone like Starmer can be bought so easily. Maybe he has some penchants that we don't know about. Maybe he's just incompetent like most of them and needs a secure job?

The Labour Party is not run by the working class, but by the middle class.

rrrrr.png?w=616&f=1&nofb=1

43 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Good stuff. I've covered my town with #Kontrol19 whilst out walking in the night. Along with money notes. Far and wide. 

Great. This is what we can all do. Old school information spread. Get the facts and the science out there. Leafleting, posters, notice boards

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Great. This is what we can all do. Old school information spread. Get the facts and the science out there. Leafleting, posters, notice boards

Is there a specific thread dedicated to people sharing their poster designs, etc, so others can download, print and distribute? That could be useful.

44 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

They are indeed complicit......just as they've been ordered to be.

Yep but on a different thing ziggy

Yesterday you posted in this thread about twat william I think?

you said:

Fuck me, talk about live and learn. Because I avoid the MSM I had no idea that he said he had it 3 months ago. Of course he didn't have it.....there's no such fucking thing. I had a lot of time for this man.....Not now. Thanks for pointing this out for me. My world gets rocked every day just lately.

I can't find it to reply to!

Could you link me to it please?

19 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Just an idea - 'Anti-COVID Activism Resources' What do you think?

Or maybe just "Anti-Lockdown Activism". Said it in another thread but I think more of us need to get doing something, big small or otherwise. Spread the message everywhere. No use venting in this thread alone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Or maybe just "Anti-Lockdown Activism". Said it in another thread but I think more of us need to get doing something, big small or otherwise. Spread the message everywhere. No use venting in this thread alone.

"Anti-Lockdown Activism" - clean and simple. I like it.

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Another brave person again using the law on his side to say no. Hopefully more people continue to do this and it might end up being a domino effect. 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=19XYH7D4WU71

You can clearly see how intellectually unprepared these cops are for anyone questioning their authority. They expect compliance and subservience from the people, by default. When they come across a citizen like this, it short-circuits their wiring.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Another brave person again using the law on his side to say no. Hopefully more people continue to do this and it might end up being a domino effect. 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=19XYH7D4WU71

"Are you aware of the social distancing regulations"   .........  asks the copper standing 2 feet from his mate.