Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Need a bit of info on rules surrounding close contacts in scotland, ive just been informed by some dumb fuck brother in law that he tested positive on 3rd Jan, I was at a meal round his mums house on the 1st Jan and the dick head has put my households details down on nhs track. He dosent no my landline but has given mobile details which if they phone will not get a signal to contact me. Tried reading through pages on line but they seem vague at best. I'm not doing tests and have no symptoms. He is saying we need to self isolate which I'm not going to do (I swear he is getting us back for not buying into covid). Does anyone know if I legally need to isolate.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Need a bit of info on rules surrounding close contacts in scotland, ive just been informed by some dumb fuck brother in law that he tested positive on 3rd Jan, I was at a meal round his mums house on the 1st Jan and the dick head has put my households details down on nhs track. He dosent no my landline but has given mobile details which if they phone will not get a signal to contact me. Tried reading through pages on line but they seem vague at best. I'm not doing tests and have no symptoms. He is saying we need to self isolate which I'm not going to do (I swear he is getting us back for not buying into covid). Does anyone know if I legally need to isolate.

Don't pick up phones from unknown numbers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Family member is a secondary school teacher. Kids are about to go back & have to mask up during classes. All windows have to be open & they're not allowed to wear coats or gloves in the classroom. It's been 2° today, around -2° with the wind chill. We know how this is going to play out.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

Don't pick up phones from unknown numbers.

He's over from Ireland and doesn't have the landline he always phone on what's app. We're in a remote part in Highlands that doesn't have mobile signal, has to be run through Internet, so no chance of them getting hold of us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Need a bit of info on rules surrounding close contacts in scotland, ive just been informed by some dumb fuck brother in law that he tested positive on 3rd Jan, I was at a meal round his mums house on the 1st Jan and the dick head has put my households details down on nhs track. He dosent no my landline but has given mobile details which if they phone will not get a signal to contact me. Tried reading through pages on line but they seem vague at best. I'm not doing tests and have no symptoms. He is saying we need to self isolate which I'm not going to do (I swear he is getting us back for not buying into covid). Does anyone know if I legally need to isolate.

 

I assume that you stayed the requisite distance away and that you don't have symptoms.

 

Difficult for anyone to prove otherwise. So stick to that.

 

According to the Scotland NHS

 

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Self-isolation guidance for individuals with possible coronavirus infection | NHS inform

 

 

Self-isolation if you're a close contact

There are 2 types of close contact of someone who has tested positive for coronavirus:

  • household contacts
  • non-household contacts

The infectious period is any time from 2 days before symptoms start up to 10 days after. If the person who tested positive does not have symptoms, their close contacts are counted from 2 days before the date of their test and up to 10 days after.

Non-household contacts

You're a non-household contact if you:

  • have had face-to-face contact less than 1 metre apart from the person who tested positive for any length of time
  • have had any contact less than 1 metre apart from the person who tested positive for 1 minute or longer
  • have been within 2 metres of the person who tested positive for more than 15 minutes
  • car-shared with the person who has tested positive

As a non-household close contact, you should self-isolate and take a PCR test.

 

 

 

Edited by SoundOfSilence
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

 

I assume that you stayed the requisite distance away and that you don't have symptoms.

 

Difficult for anyone to prove otherwise. So stick to that.

 

According to the Scotland NHS

 

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Self-isolation guidance for individuals with possible coronavirus infection | NHS inform

 

 

Self-isolation if you're a close contact

There are 2 types of close contact of someone who has tested positive for coronavirus:

  • household contacts
  • non-household contacts

The infectious period is any time from 2 days before symptoms start up to 10 days after. If the person who tested positive does not have symptoms, their close contacts are counted from 2 days before the date of their test and up to 10 days after.

Non-household contacts

You're a non-household contact if you:

  • have had face-to-face contact less than 1 metre apart from the person who tested positive for any length of time
  • have had any contact less than 1 metre apart from the person who tested positive for 1 minute or longer
  • have been within 2 metres of the person who tested positive for more than 15 minutes
  • car-shared with the person who has tested positive

As a non-household close contact, you should self-isolate and take a PCR test.

 

 

image.png

What is the legal side of it, is it a legal requirement to isoleate or is it mandatory. Got a feeling this muppet will tell them we all sat at the table, he is one paid up thick peice of sheep plus I've got two kids in secondary school. Might try that distance angle but not sure what the forms are like he filled out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

What is the legal side of it, is it a legal requirement to isoleate or is it mandatory. Got a feeling this muppet will tell them we all sat at the table, he is one paid up thick peice of sheep plus I've got two kids in secondary school. Might try that distance angle but not sure what the forms are like he filled out.

The fucking arseholes can't wait to drag the rest of us into their made up fantasy world, you don't have to do shit, and they won't be checking up on you in a remote part of the highlands.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

The fucking arseholes can't wait to drag the rest of us into their made up fantasy world, you don't have to do shit, and they won't be checking up on you in a remote part of the highlands.

Had a heated conversation on boxing day about vaccines, he was going on about if his mum got seriously ill with covid he wouldn't forgive us. The best bit about that is she doesn't want to get vaccinated and hasn't had one. He has taken a lateral test every day since. Hasn't even done a pcr test yet as his waiting for it to be posted out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

What is the legal side of it, is it a legal requirement to isoleate or is it mandatory. Got a feeling this muppet will tell them we all sat at the table, he is one paid up thick peice of sheep plus I've got two kids in secondary school. Might try that distance angle but not sure what the forms are like he filled out.

I'm not sure about Scots law.

 

If I were you I would just assume that it is a legal requirement and ensure that you fall within the exemption. 

 

I imagine that at the angle you were sitting opposite him you were that distance apart. Given it was Christmas I also assume he had a bit to drink so his memory is unreliable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just thinking about that he has tested positive on a lateral flow device, is there a get out on the fact he hasn't done a pcr test. He can Fuck right off when he wants a lift back to the airport. He won't be getting invited back

Edited by Looney tune
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Just thinking about that he has tested positive on a lateral flow device, is there a get out on the fact he hasn't done a pcr test. He can Fuck rI get off when he wants a lift back to the airport. He won't be getting invited back

The website refers to both. 

 

I agree it is unclear in parts, but it will be interpreted as meaning both.

 

You will certainly fall into the ten days after period if you share a car with him.

 

It is a good reason not to give him a ride.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The website refers to both. 

 

I agree it is unclear in parts, but it will be interpreted as meaning both.

 

You will certainly fall into the ten days after period if you share a car with him.

 

It is a good reason not to give him a ride.

Yeah I won't be giving him a lift. Think he has been trying desperately to get a positive to teach us a lesson. He was positive on the third, we see him on the first. He didnt tell us till today, after he got me to do some shopping for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Yeah I won't be giving him a lift. Think he has been trying desperately to get a positive to teach us a lesson. He was positive on the third, we see him on the first. He didnt tell us till today, after he got me to do some shopping for them.

Just carry on as normal. You don’t recall seeing him and have no recollection of him telling you he had covid. 

 

And next time he wants a lift to the airport take him to the wrong airport.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

 

 

Ok, now 17 jabs for some vaccine jockey in Indonesia.  Starting to think this is made up to pretend it is safe.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10368111/Vaccine-jockey-jabbed-SEVENTEEN-TIMES-cash-Indonesian-anti-vaxxers.html

 

Of course it's made up.

Only a dimwit would think it's genuine.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Had a heated conversation on boxing day about vaccines, he was going on about if his mum got seriously ill with covid he wouldn't forgive us. The best bit about that is she doesn't want to get vaccinated and hasn't had one. He has taken a lateral test every day since. Hasn't even done a pcr test yet as his waiting for it to be posted out. 

 

Tell him to fuck the fuck off.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Trufflepig said:

Whitty just said boosted have 88+ % protection. Isn’t 88 one of their secret numbers?


Shame we don’t have a way to clap for our politicians for doing such a good job and monitoring the the situation so diligently.

 

what cunts they are.

 

 

rr.png.dd3c5109d1dea75a8d8a61272af1b3fd.png

 

As we know with COVID, it not the virus that kills one per say, but the cytokine storm coming from the immune system.

Interleukin 8  or IL-8

"IL-8 is a potent pro-inflammatory cytokine playing a key role in the recruitment and activation of neutrophils (white blood cells that fight infection) during inflammation"
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-1051-9

Medical Journal - Self-sustaining IL-8 loops drive a prothrombotic neutrophil phenotype in severe COVID-19
https://insight.jci.org/articles/view/150862
"proinflammatory neutrophil phenotypes contributing to lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) in patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)....  IL-8 (CXCL8/IL-8) dysregulation, which initiates and perpetuates neutrophil-driven immunopathology......blocking IL-8–like signaling reduces severe acute respiratory distress syndrome of coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) spike protein"

 

Chromosome 8

 

image.png.f04b3c73d31728601913c4a336062ec2.png

image.png.e92fcdebf1fe2cb0d307576d1cf9a0e2.png

image.png.616c2a2965b29f74e5981963aa83d044.png

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_8

 

Early News Reports from 2020

 

cor88.jpg

 

e.png.877655fd03f372dd0cd1592b99f2a7f6.png

 

ee.png.9d87e6655076c28d8ab4bad12727913f.png

 

How does COVID-19 affect blood oxygen levels?

https://www.bannerhealth.com/healthcareblog/teach-me/blood-oxygen-level-what-you-need-to-know

 

“If oxygen levels are below 88 percent, that is a cause for concern,” said Christian Bime, MD, a critical care medicine specialist with a focus in pulmonology at Banner - University Medical Center Tucson. If you see readings at or below this level, you should contact your health care provider immediately or go to the nearest urgent care center or emergency room.

 

Different language - same number!

 

eee.png.490a38ef1279d459bdcdf5a4fe1b96cb.png

 

Shall  I keep going?

 

 

 

Edited by Octovator
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Octovator said:

Shall  I keep going?

 

 

You can put any number you like into a search engine followed by "new cases" and you will get hits.

 

Including 33 or 666.

 

It is an intelligence services algorithm designed to gaslight the public. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few covid believers came round my house for dinner tonight and they all believe the pandemic is near its end.

for once I listened to them (as they weren’t trying to convince me to get the jab etc) but I wasn’t buying it.

i dunno, it didn’t seem right. For two years they have trusted only the MSM and such and Iv heard nothing to suggest it’s coming to an end.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mazthehobo said:

A few covid believers came round my house for dinner tonight and they all believe the pandemic is near its end.

for once I listened to them (as they weren’t trying to convince me to get the jab etc) but I wasn’t buying it.

i dunno, it didn’t seem right. For two years they have trusted only the MSM and such and Iv heard nothing to suggest it’s coming to an end.

 

Interesting.

 

Gerald Celente is of the same view. He thinks the narrative will have collapsed in a few months. Too many people are starting to see through it. And once the genie is out of the bottle.

 

I suspect the Kung Flu believers have heard rumors about Moronic being the way out of it, being benign and giving everyone natural immunity.

 

Be interested to know their views after the next variant. And the one after that ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...