Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

But why are they panicking? the figures of people vaxxed may/may not be accurate but in the town I'm in I'd say 90 to 95 percent are vaxxed and fully believe what's being told. They even don't like the unvaxed, and the rule breakers. The laws are passed in already, the only next step is to tank the economy into irreversible freefall (if it's not viewed as that already) and that's pretty close to collapsing. People presumed the new camp style prisons which were built would be for the unvaxxed during covid times, now there built but not neccessarIly are there for that reason, they could be for what comes next instead. No one fought the ptb and they seem to have done what they needed to do under the guise of covid. If it's a technocracy era being ushered in then covid is pretty much run its coarse, we already have the natural movement from iniment death virus to just a common cold at worse with omni cron. So i don't think the covid scam is likely to last much longer as when a virus mutates to that stage it's no longer a virus to worry about. (Just for a note I don't believe covid ever exsisted). 

They have managed to censor media, jab people up to 3 times killing loads and long term care for a lot, managed to clear big pharma debt, instilled that martial law okay to be used when they want, turned friends and family on one another, making people informants on one another, turned people against the nuromberg code, made the top one percent richer, made laws to be able to go into your home and drag you away, damaged the economy beyond repair. I'm not sure what the idea is that now there rushing as there's not much left to do on covid. They moved swiftly throughout the whole thing. Even the comment sections now only have anti covid but they were blocking those comments mow there the only ones. Covid may still play out through this year but it's getting dumbed down as the months pass indicating they've done what they needed to with it and it's more likely onto the next phase of what there up to.

People may be waking up to covid but it's a little late in the day and the damaged is done. Remember these same people waking up were quick to have you as some sort of leper at the begining of this and they will do the next time the sheep are led into something. Has anyone been banging on that the nhs has been lying and nowhere near overun? Scientist still getting knighted I see! It's only the government which will cop the flack and there no more than puppets anyway. 

That's only my opinion each to there own.

*Applauds*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Brutal but absolutely right. And I agree with everything you said.

Yeah mate i think it comes down to people being scared to be perceived as bad from the herd followed by people in prominent positions of power being yes men. But this isn't necessirily a flawed trait and is probably in our dna as it would have put you in genuine danger at one point in civilisation and possibly still can which is why we need to be careful who we share our views to perhaps? 

 

It is a bit of a dichotomy I have no problem standing outside of the herd or being shunned and made a social outcast but at the same time in this current climate I ask myself is it wise to do so? 

 

I know I have lashed out a few times about the lemmings killing themselves off, and really its their own buisness what they put into their bodies but this isn't the issue is it? When all is said and done I do really care for my fellow human being and without sounding white knightish or sanctimonious would try to help anyone who genuinely needed it and for a bloke I have quite a nurturing personality. That isn't to try and be virtuous either because its quite an ugly trait in men, we need masculinity to take rise this year and stand up. At the same time i couldnt give two fucks what the herd thinks because i and a lot of others if not the majority here have broken the social fear and peer pressure. I am not a coward and i will willingly get the shit kicked out of me for not wearing the mask or killed for not being vaxxed. Thats how deeply i feel about this situation.

 

We are in a very immature culture as it is right now and people need to grow the fuck up and stand up. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, campanar said:

Genius.

Don't like to mention it, but the number on his tracksuit top at the end.... 33

He wasn't a mason. The only footballing masons I can think of are the late Jock Stein and the late Walter Smith, of Celtic and Rangers respectively. Matt Busby wasn't.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nip said:

 

I'm an unvaccinated (declined) proud woman and black. What does that make me in Trudeau's eyes ? Just asking

I suspect you know what Trudeau and all those of that ilk call you in private. They are the ones pushing the racial divisions for their own ends.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

 

That reminds me, about a week before Christmas I glanced up to see 4 large chem trails...slightly staggered (not by much) & all on exactly the same line. Like a claw mark in the sky. Never seen this before. Off NE coast of England.

What really spooked me last time they were black... 🥴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Human10 said:

Resources - Coronavirus Resource centre Take your black goo now! 😆

Thing is I don’t get with this campaign is that clearly the vaccine (double or triple boost) doesn’t stop it from spreading.

you only have to look at Gibraltar or even Liverpool F.C. (all players double jabbed apparently yet missing several players due to positive test) to see that this is the new normal. 

People got jabbed to go on holidays yet going abroad isn’t guaranteed now. Get jabbed to get schools open yet more teachers and pupils are forced to self isolate. Same as workplaces. Same as sports stars being forced to sit out even though they have no symptoms.

it isn’t going away. 

This is the new normal. No amount of boosters will bring the old normal back. 

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The sick irony being that before the jabs came along, going back to the old normal was totally possible. There was no Covid, and nobody had yet been genetically/permanently altered by injections. Yet the PTB told the public that the jabs were the only way to get back to normal.

 

Once those jabs started, any chance of that went. Before that, it was all mind games and behavioural experiments.

 

There is still no Covid, but now we live in a society with millions of people who have had this crap injected into them. Even if PTB fessed up tomorrow and said, okay sorry yeah it was all a con, those poor fuckers can never go back to how it was before.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I detest modern football. It is utter wank. It's not a game, it's big business. Real football died a long time ago. I know this is a covid thread but I thought I'd just post a video of the footballer I idolized growing up. And you could get in to the ground to watch these greats for the equivalent of 8p (1/6).

 

 

 

 

 

Out of likes. Spot on, Football and my club United died many moons ago.

Edited by Athenry04
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-59840634

 

Covid: Pupils to wear face masks in class to tackle Omicron

By Hannah Richardson
BBC News education reporter

Face masks are to be worn in secondary classrooms in England's schools to reduce the spread of the Omicron variant, the government has announced.
 
The temporary reintroduction of face coverings aims to address concerns about schools remaining open for face-to-face learning this coming term.

Meanwhile, six school staff unions have issued a demand for urgent action to limit the spread of the virus.

They warned national exams would be put at risk without further measures.

They also called for air-cleaning units, financial support for absence cover, help with on-site testing and a relaxation of the Ofsted inspection regime.

Schools across the UK are re-opening after the Christmas break over the next week, with pupils being asked to take part in onsite Covid testing.

Until now, England was the only one of the four UK nations where face masks were not recommended for pupils in classrooms. Teachers will not have to wear them under the new guidelines.

'Herculean effort'

Announcing the change - just a few days before schools reopen - England's Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi said face coverings would be required until 26 January.

This is when the current national Plan B Covid measures run out, although they will be reviewed on or close to 4 January.

He said: "I'm looking forward to welcoming pupils back next week to continue their face-to-face learning, which is so important for their education and wellbeing.

"There is no doubt that the Omicron variant presents challenges but the entire education sector has responded with a Herculean effort, and for that I thank each and every one of you.

"The prime minister and I have been clear that education is our number one priority. These measures will bolster our support to schools as we do everything in our power to minimise disruption."

The government also announced it would be making 7,000 air cleaning units available to early years setting, schools and colleges.

Staff absences and rising Covid rates at the end of last term - caused by the rapid spread of the Omicron variant - have led to fears of further disruption to education.

Staff absences

The four main teaching unions covering England, Wales and Northern Ireland - ASCL, NAHT, NEU and NASUWT - plus the GMB and Unison, have issued a joint statement calling for urgent steps to help schools.

"We need the minimum amount of educational disruption this term in order to avoid a third successive year where GCSEs, A-levels and other exams have to be cancelled, and thereby removing the uncertainty and additional workload for students and teachers," it says.

"It is essential, therefore, that the government takes immediate and urgent steps to mitigate the risk of Covid transmission and that it provides more support to minimise disruption in schools and colleges."

Geoff Barton, General Secretary of the Association of School and College Leaders, said while there were obvious drawbacks to using face coverings in classrooms, it was clear that the Omicron variant poses a very significant additional risk.

"It is absolutely essential that everything possible is done to reduce transmission and ensure that children remain in school."

He added that the government's decision on masks was recognition that the spring term will be extremely challenging.

"The biggest problem they face is the likelihood of high levels of staff absence caused by the prevalence of the Omicron variant."

He added that while schools and colleges will do their best to minimise the impact on pupils, there was a real possibility that some classes and year groups may have to be sent home for short periods of remote learning.

Ventilation units

General Secretary of the National Association of Head Teachers Paul Whiteman said reintroducing face masks in secondary classrooms was a sensible move, but that more should be done.

"Where schools need air filtration units to improve areas of poor ventilation, they should be provided with them, without delay."

He welcomed the 7,000 new units but said "adequate ventilation in classrooms should not be limited to first come, first served".

The process by which schools can obtain these units is due to be set out by the DfE shortly.

Dr Mary Bousted, Joint General Secretary of the National Education Union, said "finally, the government has been forced to recognise, and react to, the scale of the Omicron variant and its potential impact on education".

"The recommendation on wearing facemasks in secondary school classrooms is overdue - but it should be a requirement."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Meanwhile, six school staff unions have issued a demand for urgent action to limit the spread of the virus.

Typical , unions are loving the abuse system. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2021 at 10:19 AM, SoundOfSilence said:

There have actually been quite a high number of small plane crashes.

 

Some linked to jabbed pilots.

 

At the beginning of this video the pilot can be seen flying a very similar trajectory - falling straight out of the sky.

 

https://www.brighteon.com/e7592020-59ac-42ca-bf60-4aca8dbcbe3d 

 

Unlike airlines, where there is a copilot to take the controls, once the pilot of a small plane suffers the effects of the clot shot gravity takes over.

There has been a few of these in Australia just in the past few weeks too which I wondered about. 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/24/man-dies-in-second-fatal-light-plane-crash-in-queensland-in-less-than-a-week

 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-19/plane-crashes-into-ocean-near-brisbane/100712252

 

https://www.mandurahmail.com.au/story/7537901/pilot-perishes-in-nsw-light-plane-crash/

 

https://www.9news.com.au/national/perth-plane-crash-lucky-escape-serpentine-airfield-in-hopeland/c0d8a77d-d15c-4b00-bbee-89bc00e8a356

 

These are just what I remember over the last few weeks. Add to that footballers and sportspeople dropping like flies, medical episodes in the crowds and all these 'died after a short illness' and you wonder if/when the penny will drop with the 40%'ers? 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2021 at 11:56 PM, zArk said:

I noticed a massive increase in the "slow coach' drivers ( pardon the expression) on roads 

 

Each day I witness the slow indecision drivers. Very very odd.

 

Doing 20 on a 30 or slowing down to turn then change mind.... Happens alot. 

I am glad you said this as I thought I was going mad. I mean I live in Sydney which is not exactly known for great driving but lately when driving I have thought to myself possibly 100 times 'why the [email protected] am I always behind the slow [email protected]". Just the other day I was behind someone going 40kmh in a 50kmh zone. I assumed the driver was elderly or something but no, when I managed to get two lanes and could pass her she could not have been older than 25 and she was completely In a world of her own...like completely zombied. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Thing is I don’t get with this campaign is that clearly the vaccine (double or triple boost) doesn’t stop it from spreading.

you only have to look at Gibraltar or even Liverpool F.C. (all players double jabbed apparently yet missing several players due to positive test) to see that this is the new normal. 

People got jabbed to go on holidays yet going abroad isn’t guaranteed now. Get jabbed to get schools open yet more teachers and pupils are forced to self isolate. Same as workplaces. Same as sports stars being forced to sit out even though they have no symptoms.

it isn’t going away. 

This is the new normal. No amount of boosters will bring the old normal back. 

 

The zombies that I speak to would say that the whole point of vaccines is to lessen the severity of the symptoms to the point of saving your life.

 

That false message has been pushed relentlessly since the first 'vaccine' failed to stop the spread.

 

Regarding one of those zombies, he is what some would call alt right. He knows all about the use of language to demonise and shut down debate (far right, fascist, racist, bigot). He despises the BBC, Tony Blair, Biden, Harris, CNN, Trudeau - the usual things and people that an alt right person would despise. He listens to PJW.

 

Yet here he is believing them all (except PJW) and believing the changed definition of a vaccine. He can no longer remember what was said at the start of all this. He cannot remember herd immunity or the bullshit Chinese actors dropping dead in the streets of Wuhan.

 

He is happy with the new normal. I can only think that he must be so desperate to hold onto his life - so terrified of death - that he gave himself over to the lie at the first hint of an incoming pandemic.

 

Interestingly, he comes from a line of Freemasons.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This video has put together what Dr Robert Malone is talking about with 'Mass Foundation Psychosis' with views of peaceful countrysider etc.  So watchable and clearly demonstrates the main points.

 

30% of the population have been virtually hypnotised in the beginning through fear, and cannot see anything else nearly 2 years on. The answer is vaccines and lockdowns.   He says that another 30% who may have reason to doubt the powers that be for various reasons, are the other way whilst the middle 40% are persuadable.

 

Such a good video

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bang goes our chances of going to Antarctica to be free of this fake pandemic🤣

 

More than half of all crew at the Princess Elizabeth Antarctic ice station catch Coronavirus - despite being in one of the most remote places on the globe

More than half of the scientists at the Princess Elizabeth Polar Station on Antarctica have tested positive for Covid-19 since the middle of December when new crew members joined the team.

DM

 

Not that we can go there anyhow!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, noo62 said:

This video has put together what Dr Robert Malone is talking about with 'Mass Foundation Psychosis' with views of peaceful countrysider etc.  So watchable and clearly demonstrates the main points.

 

30% of the population have been virtually hypnotised in the beginning through fear, and cannot see anything else nearly 2 years on. The answer is vaccines and lockdowns.   He says that another 30% who may have reason to doubt the powers that be for various reasons, are the other way whilst the middle 40% are persuadable.

 

Such a good video

I will take a look at that as this is such a fascinating topic. David had a video recently on his site by Mattias Desmet which is one of the best videos I have seen in some time. I had watched Mattias on a few other videos but this one is the best as the interviewer doesn't interrupt too much. His clear explanation of how 'Mass Formation' comes in to being is truly fascinating. 

 

He also raises the issue of why it is still so important to try to speak out to the 40% of the population he deems to be 'on the fence' (the rest of the 60% is made up of 30% who will never wake up as they are essentially hypnotised and the other 30% are the awake. In a previous video I believe he has outlined that of the 30% that are awake 10% are active and outspoken). What he outlines is that the 40% may still be able to be swayed (although he admits this is unlikely to be huge numbers until the narrative is obviously flawed), but the most important reason to speak out is that historically it has been shown that the small minority are capable of preventing atrocities by their act of speaking out because that plays on the conscience of the masses. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

 

They have no choice. They globalists have created a debt mountain that can never be repaid. There simply is not enough money in existence to repay it. The collapse is inevitable. Just a question of when.

 

On top of that there is a pension time bomb all throughout the Western world.

 

One of the reasons that governments were so keen to roll all this Kung Flu scam out against the elderly and kill them though intubation and vaccines first.

 

This is why criminal Cuomo was ensuring a massive number of people in elderly care facilities were murdered.

 

It's also why they are trying to get everyone chipped (it's in the vaccine) and move to a digital currency and the Chinese credit score system.

 

So we can all be happy and own nothing.

 

While they own it all.

 

 

Losing all of its purchasing power.

 

 

Be interesting to see how China fares the Evergrande collapse.

 

Right, but the debt mountain was created by the upper class snobs and toffs, used and spent on projects for the enrichment of upper class snobs and toffs, and unfairly paid for by the working class, who did not actually get a dime of the money.

with this new system coming in, it is going to be the same thing all over again, how long before the new system is burdened by a debt mountain that they need us to pay off, while the upper class snobs fly away from it all on their private jets sippingchampagne and eating caviar

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Looney tune said:

But why are they panicking? the figures of people vaxxed may/may not be accurate but in the town I'm in I'd say 90 to 95 percent are vaxxed and fully believe what's being told. They even don't like the unvaxed, and the rule breakers. The laws are passed in already, the only next step is to tank the economy into irreversible freefall (if it's not viewed as that already) and that's pretty close to collapsing. People presumed the new camp style prisons which were built would be for the unvaxxed during covid times, now there built but not neccessarIly are there for that reason, they could be for what comes next instead. No one fought the ptb and they seem to have done what they needed to do under the guise of covid. If it's a technocracy era being ushered in then covid is pretty much run its coarse, we already have the natural movement from iniment death virus to just a common cold at worse with omni cron. So i don't think the covid scam is likely to last much longer as when a virus mutates to that stage it's no longer a virus to worry about. (Just for a note I don't believe covid ever exsisted). 

They have managed to censor media, jab people up to 3 times killing loads and long term care for a lot, managed to clear big pharma debt, instilled that martial law okay to be used when they want, turned friends and family on one another, making people informants on one another, turned people against the nuromberg code, made the top one percent richer, made laws to be able to go into your home and drag you away, damaged the economy beyond repair. I'm not sure what the idea is that now there rushing as there's not much left to do on covid. They moved swiftly throughout the whole thing. Even the comment sections now only have anti covid but they were blocking those comments mow there the only ones. Covid may still play out through this year but it's getting dumbed down as the months pass indicating they've done what they needed to with it and it's more likely onto the next phase of what there up to.

People may be waking up to covid but it's a little late in the day and the damaged is done. Remember these same people waking up were quick to have you as some sort of leper at the begining of this and they will do the next time the sheep are led into something. Has anyone been banging on that the nhs has been lying and nowhere near overun? Scientist still getting knighted I see! It's only the government which will cop the flack and there no more than puppets anyway. 

That's only my opinion each to there own.

Very well said. When Omicron came out I knew they’d ramp up the fear but wasn’t sure which way they’d run with it. Seems like they’ve moved into the next phase where it’s a less lethal “virus” but cases are going through the roof and people are having to isolate, including a lot of sports people which is still affecting a lot of peoples lives and is another form of lockdown itself. It’s going to be an interesting year, Bill Gates, Tedros and other “experts” have said the “pandemic” could end in 2022. 
like you said they’ve probably done mostly what they wanted with the covid scam, but the “new normal” and restrictions will go well into 2022 and obviously some things will remain. i still think the covid scam has a way to go yet, but think the people dropping dead in the streets thing probably won’t happen again, But who knows, How will they push the fear to get people to take their 4th, 5th etc jabs though? Is it going to be every 3 months? 

And will there be a respite period and a bit of a “return to normal” before the next big event once they’ve got what they need from the covid scam ..
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...