Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

 

Professor Peter Openshaw FMedSci has a close collaborative relationship with the Gates Foundation.

 

That being so,  I suggest that Prof Peter might like to add BbBG to his after-name qualifications.

 

Professor Peter Openshaw FMedSci BbBG  is not unique - many more British scientists have earned a degree of BbBG, with honours and distinctions, as you can see here:

 

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/friends-and-allies-the-gates-foundation-and-british-scientists/

 

 

They mean..... "...catch a cold". Anyone with any intelligence to do their own research will see moronic/omicron is about as dangerous as a mild cold-----and THAT is from the doctors at the heart of it in Sth Africa.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no time for this punk, who literally stole emeralds from his elitist parents as a youth to fund his goodtimes, not to mention all the rest of his baggage:

 

Greg Reese, The Truth about Elon Musk.

5mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Uvb9QDj10EZT/

 

 

But I'll admit, he's been quite based recently. (and yes, I understand he wants us hooked up to his borg etc)

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Reminds me of this.

 

Demoralized enough yet?

You hate your country, your culture, yourself enough yet?

Don't worry, the globalists have more fun times in store for the West yet.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So someone I know who is unvaccinated has tested positive for c19.

The symptoms are pounding headache for several days..chills,no fever, body aches ..not able to move for few days initially. My question here is " What does anyone here think is the situation...for example is this a shedded spike protein or ????"

 

I'm not a believer in this virus...so what's going on...any feedback will be interesting?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

FAUCI ADMITS JABS MAKE CHILDREN WORSE!!

 

Hasn't anyone arrested that fucking creep yet??..... he is full of SHIT----first, masks dont work, then they do, then wear four..... He is a LIAR regarding gain of function research in Wuhan.........now-----"vaccines" make kids WORSE??...... HE IS AN INSTITUTION LIAR, BANKROLLED BY GATES----AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT----EXCEPT BOUGHT AND PAID FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA!

 

https://www.facebook.com//videos/227319082877961

Edited by epsom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Intra-Body Nano-Network

 

An anonymous scientist using the pseudonym Mik Anderson has mapped out what he claims to be the self assembling computer system contained within the clot shots. He collaborated with La Quinta Columna, who I think were the first group to expose graphene oxide.

 

This link is to the pdf of a 24 page slide presentation. Intra-body nano-network (simplelists.com) 

 

I don't know how long this will be around as I clicked on a number of dead links before this one.

 

His findings are supported by the following article which appeared in nature. Graphene active sensor arrays for long-term and wireless mapping of wide frequency band epicortical brain activity | Nature Communications

 

image.png.51ab340c57c5f6211fe99f6cf44dde21.png

 

"Graphene active sensors have demonstrated promising capabilities for the detection of electrophysiological signals in the brain. Their functional properties, together with their flexibility as well as their expected stability and biocompatibility have raised them as a promising building block for large-scale sensing neural interfaces."

 

"In the last decades, large efforts have been dedicated to the development of neural sensing interfaces with high sensor-count on conformal substrates which are required for highly biocompatible intracranial neural probes. In this line, active sensors have emerged as a promising building block for high-bandwidth neural interfaces because they can be arranged in a multiplexed array enabling high sensor-count probes."

 

According to an article by by Lance Johnson (Humans Are Free Op-Ed, January 5, 2021) this is not disputed by Pfizer and Moderna. The only two companies using MRNA technology.

 

Moderna Admits: mRNA Jabs Are an 'Operating System' Designed to Program Humans (humansarefree.com)

 

image.png.46d7e93a2a922e3108bec1ce190172dd.png

Another poster, I think it was Saved (apologies if I've got this wrong) recounted a story at work with a coworker when they were putting their bags in the trunk of the car.

 

When it was pointed out to the coworker that he had got it wrong the response was 'I know' or similar.

 

It seems this is not an isolated case. I heard of another one where a girl said to her brother:

 

"This restaurant looks very good. We should go and try their food."

 

Her brother replied: "We've been there before."

 

"I know."

 

Is this a flaw in the operating system? Or is it just brain fog from the clot shots?

 

As well as controlling thoughts and behavior through an implanted neural network it seems that the shots are also encoding the right to buy or sell.

 

There is a firm based in France that is promoting wearable biosensors. Connected Biosensors | Grapheal | France 

 

The shape of the digital biosensors is interesting.

 

image.png.5b60530edc15c7895fd5db7d1be5fa4f.png

image.png.0011bd6f400cf0dc9f252e1b8e808f07.png

 

 

In addition, there has been a policy paper put out by the UK government - right to work, right to rent which will be linked to a digital id.

 

Identity document validation technology in the right to work and right to rent schemes, and DBS pre-employment checking (accessible version) - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

 

image.png.b369503d913ce3a2d063e2a89ceef021.png

 

"As a result, the Home Office will enable employers and landlords to use certified Identification Document Validation Technology (IDVT) service providers to carry out digital identity checks on their behalf for many who are not in scope to use the Home Office online services, including British and Irish citizens. The relevant changes to legislation will take effect from 6 April 2022."

 

"Enabling the use of IDVT for right to work, right to rent and DBS checks will help to support long-term post pandemic working practices, accelerate the recruitment and onboarding process, improve employee mobility and enhance the security and integrity of the checks."

 

"Further information on the temporary adjusted checks can be found on GOV.UK at

Coronavirus (COVID-19): right to work checks

Coronavirus (COVID-19): landlord right to rent checks"

 

In other words, if you are not vaccinated with the Intra-Body Nano-Network you will not be able to rent or work.

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

So someone I know who is unvaccinated has tested positive for c19.

The symptoms are pounding headache for several days..chills,no fever, body aches ..not able to move for few days initially. My question here is " What does anyone here think is the situation...for example is this a shedded spike protein or ????"

 

I'm not a believer in this virus...so what's going on...any feedback will be interesting?

 

 

Well I'm not a medical expert but after 40 years of Earth life, I would suggest it sounds similar, almost the same as an illness I get most years called the flu.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The signs are there. Weimar Germany will be nothing compared to what will happen when the dollar goes tits up.

Depends what you mean.

 

The dollar in absolute terms is not worth the paper it was written on, even today.

 

In relative terms, to other currencies, the dollar will only get much stronger in the next few years. Best of a terrible bunch....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

*snort*

Leftists are INSANE!

The fascist white supreme pizza boogieman is hiding under every rock!

*boo!*

It's an interesting perspective.

 

That someone resisting a totalitarian state forcibly injecting them is somehow far right.

 

Whatever far right means. I would wager Tairawhiti Doc hasn't got a clue.

 

I note he quotes "It is no coincidence that the Voices for Freedom, whose revenue streams remain high and hidden."

 

If their revenue streams are hidden, how would he know that they are high?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Depends what you mean.

 

The dollar in absolute terms is not worth the paper it was written on, even today.

 

In relative terms, to other currencies, the dollar will only get much stronger in the next few years. Best of a terrible bunch....

As you know, inflation is an increase in the money supply which makes its way into circulation.

 

At the moment a lot of the printed money (they don't even print it now. It is a digital entry somewhere) is held offshore. For example, every oil trade (well nearly all) is made using the US dollar. That was the real reason they took out Gadhaffi. He wanted to trade oil using a gold backed Dinar. It would have collapsed the US dollar if it was adopted.

 

There is no doubt that the globalists want to collapse the US dollar to usher in the great reset.

 

One of the reasons they have installed such an incompetent in the White House is to erode confidence in the United States.

 

Another thing that is going to erode confidence in the US dollar is when/if it comes out that the US Government was behind the Kung Flu scam, that the FDA covered up for Pfizer's shoddy/criminal research and the US government was complicit in weaponizing a vaccine which was foisted on the rest of the world.

 

If people ever wake up to this, and this will be blamed on Trump for Operation Warp Speed, then a lot of countries are going to start dumping US treasuries and all those offshore US dollars will come flooding back.

 

And when that starts to happen there is no country that will be able to out inflate the US.

 

Weimar Germany will look like child's play.

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

 

 

There is no doubt that the globalists want to collapse the US dollar to usher in the great reset.

 

What makes you so certain of this? 

 

And what do you mean by the collapse of the dollar?

 

My understanding of the great reset is the intro of CBDCs, I've not heard of any kind of re basement though.

 

In absolute terms, yes they are accelerating it's purchasing power demise.

 

In terms of the petro/dollar system this is indeed under threat but more Chinese threat from what I can see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Really?

 

And I genuinely don't know. 

 

My concern is the number of photos of trees being killed next to 5G towers.

 

main-qimg-aced33e833896cc53c6024b1312baf3d

 

Yes, the 5G is blocked by trees and foliage of any nature, a quick search can corroborate that. It's more the foliage and the dampness

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

What makes you so certain of this? 

 

They have no choice. They globalists have created a debt mountain that can never be repaid. There simply is not enough money in existence to repay it. The collapse is inevitable. Just a question of when.

 

On top of that there is a pension time bomb all throughout the Western world.

 

One of the reasons that governments were so keen to roll all this Kung Flu scam out against the elderly and kill them though intubation and vaccines first.

 

This is why criminal Cuomo was ensuring a massive number of people in elderly care facilities were murdered.

 

It's also why they are trying to get everyone chipped (it's in the vaccine) and move to a digital currency and the Chinese credit score system.

 

So we can all be happy and own nothing.

 

While they own it all.

 

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

And what do you mean by the collapse of the dollar?

 

Losing all of its purchasing power.

 

8 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

My understanding of the great reset is the intro of CBDCs, I've not heard of any kind of re basement though.

 

In absolute terms, yes they are accelerating it's purchasing power demise.

 

In terms of the petro/dollar system this is indeed under threat but more Chinese threat from what I can see.

 

Be interesting to see how China fares the Evergrande collapse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The Intra-Body Nano-Network

 

An anonymous scientist using the pseudonym Mik Anderson has mapped out what he claims to be the self assembling computer system contained within the clot shots. He collaborated with La Quinta Columna, who I think were the first group to expose graphene oxide.

 

This link is to the pdf of a 24 page slide presentation. Intra-body nano-network (simplelists.com) 

 

I don't know how long this will be around as I clicked on a number of dead links before this one.

 

His findings are supported by the following article which appeared in nature. Graphene active sensor arrays for long-term and wireless mapping of wide frequency band epicortical brain activity | Nature Communications

 

image.png.51ab340c57c5f6211fe99f6cf44dde21.png

 

"Graphene active sensors have demonstrated promising capabilities for the detection of electrophysiological signals in the brain. Their functional properties, together with their flexibility as well as their expected stability and biocompatibility have raised them as a promising building block for large-scale sensing neural interfaces."

 

"In the last decades, large efforts have been dedicated to the development of neural sensing interfaces with high sensor-count on conformal substrates which are required for highly biocompatible intracranial neural probes. In this line, active sensors have emerged as a promising building block for high-bandwidth neural interfaces because they can be arranged in a multiplexed array enabling high sensor-count probes."

 

According to an article by by Lance Johnson (Humans Are Free Op-Ed, January 5, 2021) this is not disputed by Pfizer and Moderna. The only two companies using MRNA technology.

 

Moderna Admits: mRNA Jabs Are an 'Operating System' Designed to Program Humans (humansarefree.com)

 

image.png.46d7e93a2a922e3108bec1ce190172dd.png

Another poster, I think it was Saved (apologies if I've got this wrong) recounted a story at work with a coworker when they were putting their bags in the trunk of the car.

 

When it was pointed out to the coworker that he had got it wrong the response was 'I know' or similar.

 

It seems this is not an isolated case. I heard of another one where a girl said to her brother:

 

"This restaurant looks very good. We should go and try their food."

 

Her brother replied: "We've been there before."

 

"I know."

 

Is this a flaw in the operating system? Or is it just brain fog from the clot shots?

 

As well as controlling thoughts and behavior through an implanted neural network it seems that the shots are also encoding the right to buy or sell.

 

There is a firm based in France that is promoting wearable biosensors. Connected Biosensors | Grapheal | France 

 

The shape of the digital biosensors is interesting.

 

image.png.5b60530edc15c7895fd5db7d1be5fa4f.png

image.png.0011bd6f400cf0dc9f252e1b8e808f07.png

 

 

In addition, there has been a policy paper put out by the UK government - right to work, right to rent which will be linked to a digital id.

 

Identity document validation technology in the right to work and right to rent schemes, and DBS pre-employment checking (accessible version) - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

 

image.png.b369503d913ce3a2d063e2a89ceef021.png

 

"As a result, the Home Office will enable employers and landlords to use certified Identification Document Validation Technology (IDVT) service providers to carry out digital identity checks on their behalf for many who are not in scope to use the Home Office online services, including British and Irish citizens. The relevant changes to legislation will take effect from 6 April 2022."

 

"Enabling the use of IDVT for right to work, right to rent and DBS checks will help to support long-term post pandemic working practices, accelerate the recruitment and onboarding process, improve employee mobility and enhance the security and integrity of the checks."

 

"Further information on the temporary adjusted checks can be found on GOV.UK at

Coronavirus (COVID-19): right to work checks

Coronavirus (COVID-19): landlord right to rent checks"

 

In other words, if you are not vaccinated with the Intra-Body Nano-Network you will not be able to rent or work.

 

 

Yes it was me. He reminds me of a corrupted harddrive.

 

I was thinking about the current situation and this coming year when I got up at 4.30 this morning. It crossed my mind that both work and renting a place (I do both) could be removed as a right this year. 

 

I have started thinking about how I would survive the streets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, coronaisdead said:

 

 

This is very interesting.  I am around people all day, and they are all jabbed.  I work in a busy pharmacy in NYC.  I am not sure if I am worse at work, and better at home.  However, more than likely whatever it is I am catching it at work, from the jabbed.  Not sure I believe in shedding and the such.  But as Jack said, I am having the same symptoms right now, and so is my pregnant wife.  Runny nose, slight cough, etc.  Just seems like a mild cold(not the same flue I had a few weeks back).  Can you elobarate on the 5G switch being turned on? Is this confirmed? Because it would make a ton of sense.  

 

You have exactly the same symptoms i have, like a really mild cold, and I do not catch colds or flus no matter if everyone else around me is dropping dead of colds and flus. So it is really saying something because i have had this mild cold now for over a week.

5g causes cell poisioning. The body tries to get rid of these posions through sweat, breathing, excrection, any way possible, that's how the poisions make it into your bloodstream and the cold you catch.

5G was switched on last year over here in britain. A search reveals 5G is active in the states:

 

" US mobile operators collectively covered 75% of the country with 5G as of January 2021.

Verizon: Fixed and mobile 5G all over the US.

AT&T: Mobile 5G in thousands of cities.

T-Mobile/Sprint: Available in thousands of locations.

UScellular: Works in parts of California, Iowa, Maine, and other states.

C Spire: Fixed and mobile 5G in Mississippi.

Charter's Spectrum Mobile: Began providing 5G in March 2020.

Comcast/Xfinity: Rolled out nationwide in October 2020.

Starry: Fixed 5G in Boston, Denver, LA, New York City, and Washington, D.C.

Google Fi & Simple Mobile: Nationwide coverage powered by T-Mobile.

Nex-Tech Wireless: Launched in 2021.

US Mobile: 5G works with all of their plans.

Mint Mobile: Available in thousands of US cities since July 2020.

Cricket Wireless: Began offering services in August 2020.

Visible: Works through Verizon's network.

Dish: Beta launched in September 2021.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, wideawake said:

 

I do know some people doing it now and the idea is not to get everyone's phone number, address, etc but only the ones you know and trust and so everybody else is doing the same. Eventually everyone can get connected thru others that they know. 

By planning electronically, you're telling your enemy what you are doing.

If I was to plan something really serious with others it wouldn't be online and no electronic devices and no phones allowed at meetings.

I'm not criticizing the effort, just pointing this out.

 

Well phones and landlines have been used for bugging and spying on people since the 80's. I know someone who works in the field and your phone records everything you do.

Also the windows operating system most people use is a massive piece of spyware

Looks like not much is private

Edited by jack121
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...