Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

40 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Great optics lads, fucking retards…

Don’t lobby politically just run into a public building spouting bollocks about “take off your mask” to a bunch of kids, giving the state and the media all the ammunition in the world.

No one likes the mask or jabs of course you lunatics, why not try to enact political change instead of embarrassing yourselves and everyone else. 

People who do this cringeworthy shite make everyone who is conspiratorial look like maniacs

cringeworthy shite:

This I agree with, but I am not seeing any maniacs anywhere, unless there is another video out there showing where they went berserk and smashed everything up, if not then I am quite sure the general population will look at this and think that the headlines do not fit the narrative again!

2 minutes ago, bobb said:

cringeworthy shite:

This I agree with, but I am not seeing any maniacs anywhere, unless there is another video out there showing where they went berserk and smashed everything up, if not then I am quite sure the general population will look at this and think that the headlines do not fit the narrative again!

I think the act of rushing into a public building spouting cringe bollocks to people who don’t care would qualify for maniac status. 

If they were at a politicians office or a town hall getting their point across to people who can actually do something then I would agree but they are as bent as a roundabout.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Heidi Gillen said:

My next door neighbour who is a health care worker informed me yesterday,(as she stood at the top of my path), that she has tested positive for covid. She's had both jabs and has been boosted. NHS Wales confirmed the fact via txt msg today after taking a PCR. Wtf? I have never taken the jab and although have mingled with her for many months and all over the Christmas period am feeling fine. I'm sure these jabs are interfering with peoples immune systems.

The real story: Weekend’s sporting events hit by ‘new cases’ which are nothing more than ‘Omicron’ requiring the fake PCR ‘test’ to pick up two ‘primers’ instead of the usual three. You are being had people by monumental liars, psychopaths and lunatics

https://davidicke.com/2021/12/19/the-real-story-weekends-sporting-events-hit-by-new-cases-which-are-nothing-more-than-omicron-requiring-the-fake-pcr-test-to-pick-up-two-primers-instead-of-the-usual-three-you-are-b/

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I think the act of rushing into a public building spouting cringe bollocks to people who don’t care would qualify for maniac status. 

If they were at a politicians office or a town hall getting their point across to people who can actually do something then I would agree but they are as bent as a roundabout.

Some people can not be anywhere and everywhere at the same time, I know the point and click culture would like you to think this, but if you breathe in the outside air from time to time you might realise this, NO?

7 hours ago, Sheepy said:

I don't think God would be pleased about all the power mongering in his name, from what I hear from the religious types.

On that final day, the Vatican (The Whore of Babylon) and all who reside in her  shall be burnt up to a crisp. Good Ridden's 😆

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Great optics lads, fucking retards…

Don’t lobby politically just run into a public building spouting bollocks about “take off your mask” to a bunch of kids, giving the state and the media all the ammunition in the world.

No one likes the mask or jabs of course you lunatics, why not try to enact political change instead of embarrassing yourselves and everyone else. 

People who do this cringeworthy shite make everyone who is conspiratorial look like maniacs

False flag bollocks with the same fuckin shills. Who do we see, oh yes, the establishment hired shills of Steele, Corbyn and Sherimani. Told you folks, these fuckers are bringing us down and Billy is quite correct they're making us look like lunatics, and by design too I might add. Fuckin shills. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://vidmax.com/video/209779-tank-top-dude-is-assaulted-by-security-the-moment-he-walks-into-store-without-a-mask

Tank Top Dude Is Assaulted By Security The Moment He Walks Into Store Without A Mask

crazy

Fuckin wow! Kudos to the bloke filming because that could have gone a completely different way. Absolutely shocking. I'd sue them bastard's so hard and make sure that little twat Carl lost his job, piece of shit. 

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

False flag bollocks with the same fuckin shills. Who do we see, oh yes, the establishment hired shills of Steele, Corbyn and Sherimani. Told you folks, these fuckers are bringing us down and Billy is quite correct they're making us look like lunatics, and by design too I might add. Fuckin shills. 

Interesting analysis.

I guess we probably shouldn't protest at all?

22 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

What are the strangest news headlines you have seen or remembered during this pandemic? 

I have two which still make me laugh...

Priests find new ways to celebrate Jesus' rebirth on Easter in the age of coronavirus

Giuseppe Corbari asked his congregation to send in pictures of themselves, which he stuck onto the empty pews. 🤣

1046905829_aphotoshoot.jpg.18bdc7c517d36aa5d1e966cc0dc563d0.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/priests-find-new-ways-celebrate-jesus-rebirth-easter-age-coronavirus-n1181871

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Is that what I said?

No.

And you sure asked that question fast enough.

I'm a strict non- compliance guy myself.

No violence or similar stupidity.

What the psychopaths cannot get their soulless heads around is the fact that, for all of their money and all of their attempted infiltration, real truth is completely impenetrable.

Therefore, if all the above are as you have described them,  then they will get their just desserts.

Paint me stupid if you like, but they seem to be speaking a lot of truth to me.

1 minute ago, MarcusOmouse said:

No.

And you sure asked that question fast enough.

I'm a strict non- compliance guy myself.

No violence or similar stupidity.

What the psychopaths cannot get their soulless heads around is the fact that, for all of their money and all of their attempted infiltration, real truth is completely impenetrable.

Therefore, if all the above are as you have described them,  then they will get their just desserts.

Paint me stupid if you like, but they seem to be speaking a lot of truth to me.

Well crack on fella, follow away, the choice is yours. However, don't come crying when they lead you on the road to nowhere, because that's what they're doing. Plus, that's not a protest, it's a staged false flag bull shit. Notice it's straight in the press, but when the London marches were on nothing.

I wonder why that is? 🤔

I think you need to recalibrate your discernment because I'm telling you straight that these people are grifters and are not in this for your best interests. 

By the way, Corbyn's already been caught looking to accept money to do shit, so maybe you should do some due diligence on these people before you point the finger at me for calling them out. 

By the way, infiltration is exactly what TPTB use as a tactic and it is my belief that these people are infiltrators. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Well crack on fella, follow away, the choice is yours. However, don't come crying when they lead you on the road to nowhere, because that's what they're doing. Plus, that's not a protest, it's a staged false flag bull shit. Notice it's straight in the press, but when the London marches were on nothing.

I wonder why that is? 🤔

I think you need to recalibrate your discernment because I'm telling you straight that these people are grifters and are not in this for your best interests. 

By the way, Corbyn's already been caught looking to accept money to do shit, so maybe you should do some due diligence on these people before you point the finger at me for calling them out. 

By the way, infiltration is exactly what TPTB use as a tactic and it is my belief that these people are infiltrators. 

Well, like I said, we can probably rest assured that  any confused  lunatics who are in one way or another supporting this ongoing genocidal inhumanity are going to get theirs.

Edited by MarcusOmouse

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I wonder why that is? 🤔

I'll never forget the Corbyn interview on GMB with SHillary 😩

4 minutes ago, sleepos2 said:

I'll never forget the Corbyn interview on GMB with SHillary 😩

Exactly, a prime example of shills being shills. Absolutely staged, controlled and framed to make us look like loons. The fact we have some character called John O'Looney says it all to me. FML. 

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic