Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

There's a particularly nasty bug doing the rounds. Two of our friends (unvaxxed) have been laid low by an intestinal problem that causes severe diahorrea, headaches, and nausea. Symptoms last for 5-6 days then vanish.

Isn't that the same as most years though? Colds, flu, norovirus etc.

I had a cold last week, exact same symptoms they are saying is omicron. severe headache, fever, extreme lethargy. was gone in around 5 days.

 

I got it after standing behind a masked and jabbed guy who was coughing his head off in the queue at the post office. Well at least that's what I assumed but I don't know really.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Fiery Phoenix said:

Wow over 4,000 pages.  

 

To be fair I tried following this  but over whelming!

 

Just a few questions. I remember at the start people questioning if the virus was real. Then I think that changed and people changed to state it did exist (correct me if I'm wrong)

 

So where do we stand now. What's the general consensus here? From the posts seems it is a population reducing exercise with the vaccine (again correct me if I'm wrong)

 

Wouldn't it be easier just to let a real virus run rampant without a vaccine being developed if tptb wanted the population wanted to be reduced? 

 

I have no doubt ulterior motives can be behind all this, enhanced powers, abuse of power, etc. Just not seen anything to explain it all. Lots to comprehend of course, but in layman terms what is people's opinions behind the reason for Covid, great reset? Enhanced powers? Etc.

I suspect that if the whole narrative around killer coronavirus variants falls apart - to a degree where the vast majority reject all further jabs and the powers lose the upper hand - they WILL release something very nasty indeed.

 

Regarding population reduction, we still have the possibility of this generation being or becoming infertile due to even the first rounds of jabs, let alone the conveyor belt of second jabs and boosters.

 

The next year to three years is going to be telling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently they have got to pay for the tests to get out of the uk is this true? £800 or so 😂😂😂😂. I literally laughed. I am round a relatives and someone visited them a day a go and just called to say she is positive and cant leave the country (lives in spain) and now my relatives are trying to get some tests. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Saved said:

I suspect that if the whole narrative around killer coronavirus variants falls apart - to a degree where the vast majority reject all further jabs and the powers lose the upper hand - they WILL release something very nasty indeed.

 

Regarding population reduction, we still have the possibility of this generation being or becoming infertile due to even the first rounds of jabs, let alone the conveyor belt of second jabs and boosters.

 

The next year to three years is going to be telling.

Just wished they would get on with it. Sorry of i am being a nihilist i knw i am not being constructive or adding anything meaningful to the thread but this is like a slow painful death. Cowardice and stupidity of people around me is doing me in. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Just wished they would get on with it. Sorry of i am being a nihilist i knw i am not being constructive or adding anything meaningful to the thread but this is like a slow painful death. Cowardice and stupidity of people around me is doing me in. 

I sometimes feel like that. But then I'll have a good day with one of the kids or a moment that is precious and I think to myself that I would not have experienced that if chained to a bed in some gulag.

 

This whole thing is teaching me to seize the day. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

It's cold and flu season mate, it's the same every year.

Influenza can be quite serious, it doesn't last a few days it lasts a few weeks and many people find it takes a long time to completely go away. Same with bad colds that get on the chest.

It's normal, people seem to have forgotten though.

 

You know what mate, your probably right.  It just seems its a weird type of flu and people have been saying the same.  With symptoms dissapearing one day and coming back the next.  But you may be right.  I guess all this doom and gloom has gotten in my psyche too.  Flu is rampant every year.  Not sure if flu is even a virus anymore after reading Virus Mania and listening to Andrew Kaufman and company.  Or if any virus's exist at all or are just a construct of Rockefeller medicine.  Our minds are easily influenced and sometimes play games on us.  But here in NYC, people are at a tipping point.  Everyone is begging for at home covid tests and they are nowhere to be found.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, coronaisdead said:

You know what mate, your probably right.  It just seems its a weird type of flu and people have been saying the same.  With symptoms dissapearing one day and coming back the next.  But you may be right.  I guess all this doom and gloom has gotten in my psyche too.  Flu is rampant every year.  Not sure if flu is even a virus anymore after reading Virus Mania and listening to Andrew Kaufman and company.  Or if any virus's exist at all or are just a construct of Rockefeller medicine.  Our minds are easily influenced and sometimes play games on us.  But here in NYC, people are at a tipping point.  Everyone is begging for at home covid tests and they are nowhere to be found.  

Without the hysteria I'm seeing a normal winter where I am but I'm just 'shooting the shit' really trying to see things in perspective to every other winter I've experienced.

 

12 minutes ago, coronaisdead said:

  With symptoms dissapearing one day and coming back the next.  

Yeah that happened to me last week, got to admit it was a bit weird. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

as far as i know, it IS AN OPTION, well it was a few years back, don't think they allow it for first born check with the local mid wife team, all the best for the new arrival.

Not true, you can do it with any child. It's your choice and you don't need to be in a sterile environment. We wanted the same but had complications so Mrs had to be induced. Look into hypnobirthing, they provide the pool, midwife and the ozzy is on standby for any complications. Home birthing is very much still an option for anyone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Not true, you can do it with any child. It's your choice and you don't need to be in a sterile environment. We wanted the same but had complications so Mrs had to be induced. Look into hypnobirthing, they provide the pool, midwife and the ozzy is on standby for any complications. Home birthing is very much still an option for anyone. 

i am going off what was told to my lady a little over 3 years ago by the health team in the UK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Without the hysteria I'm seeing a normal winter where I am but I'm just 'shooting the shit' really trying to see things in perspective to every other winter I've experienced.

 

Yeah that happened to me last week, got to admit it was a bit weird. 

 

 

Yeah man at least im not going crazy hahaha. My dad felt the same thing.  Maybe they have activated the 5G now hahahaha.  But I think two years of this crazyness has taken away some joy from us.  And subsequently our immune systems follow suit.  Just a guess.  My son is going to be born any day now so have to stay strong, mentally, physically, and spiritually. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, karmaxxxx said:

i am going off what was told to my lady a little over 3 years ago by the health team in the UK.

There comes a point in any person that has awoken that you realise the crap you had been fed was a pile of crap. Seeing what I think I know now I would have acted completely differently to choices I've made in the past, but as you can't change the past just make wiser decisions from now on

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fiery Phoenix said:

Wow over 4,000 pages.  

 

To be fair I tried following this  but over whelming!

 

Just a few questions. I remember at the start people questioning if the virus was real. Then I think that changed and people changed to state it did exist (correct me if I'm wrong)

 

So where do we stand now. What's the general consensus here? From the posts seems it is a population reducing exercise with the vaccine (again correct me if I'm wrong)

 

Wouldn't it be easier just to let a real virus run rampant without a vaccine being developed if tptb wanted the population wanted to be reduced? 

 

I have no doubt ulterior motives can be behind all this, enhanced powers, abuse of power, etc. Just not seen anything to explain it all. Lots to comprehend of course, but in layman terms what is people's opinions behind the reason for Covid, great reset? Enhanced powers? Etc.

I believed there was a virus, until I read David Icke's demolition job in his penultimate book. (He continued his demolition in his latest book). I think it is just flu and all the cases are from dodgy tests, which don't test for a virus.

 

I think the primary motivation behind the vaccines is money. Omicron has been invented to keep the billions rolling in from "boosters". The aim is to keep the con going , in order to roll out the vaccine passports. These are the gateway to a social credit system, including restrictions on flying, in order to reduce carbon dioxide emissions (another con). They have managed to control peoples' behaviour for months. Why not take it further? I'm undecided on population control, unless the vaccines end up having the longer term effect of stopping fertility.

 

We have already been told there is going to be a Great Reset, by 2030, by the elites. Ultimately the plandemic it is about power, control, making money and advancing agendas such as cashlessness, revamping the economy, reducing carbon dioxide and controlling our behaviour through vaccine passports/social credit system.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Without the hysteria I'm seeing a normal winter where I am but I'm just 'shooting the shit' really trying to see things in perspective to every other winter I've experienced.

 

Yeah that happened to me last week, got to admit it was a bit weird. 

 

Damn, this is happening to me too! 

Can't seem to feel well. Felt a bit better yesterday from typical "flu like symptoms" but today, it's a different feeling - definitely worse than it's been. Two weeks of this crap. Can't get anything done without feeling exhausted and coughing my lungs up. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Without the hysteria I'm seeing a normal winter where I am but I'm just 'shooting the shit' really trying to see things in perspective to every other winter I've experienced.

 

Yeah that happened to me last week, got to admit it was a bit weird. 

 

I had a cold/chest infection three/four winters ago that came and went and then came back stronger over a short period of time. Then came strep throat, which is a bloody nightmare if you have a low pain threshold as I do. The doctor didn't want to know despite me not being able to sleep because even swallowing air and spit was causing me to shudder in pain. The wankers haven't left me alone with this bloody 'covid' sham; begging me to go to the surgery for a general health check up and the obligatory jabs.

 

Once over that I had myalgia and arthritic symptoms in both arms, hands and legs. I did not have the energy to walk up the stairs and stayed in the house for two weeks in case I got stuck somewhere. I managed to work during the initial illness but ended up having a month off with what was diagnosed as post viral fatigue/syndrome.

 

That has since been rebranded as Long Covid.

 

I have paid closer attention to what does into my system since that episode. I take the usual zinc, vitamins C and D, magnesium, Manuka honey (20+ UMF and 829+MGO) at £70 for 250g - I use that sparingly, plenty of fruit smoothies and I have recently been taking NAC Amino Acid.

 

I have not had any illness since, apart from a chest infection back in January. I was 'forced' to take a test because everybody on my team had tested positive for Covid. The test said that I was positive but I maintain that all I had was a chest infection and I needn't have had more than one shift off work but ended up having nine shifts off as if I had Ebola or something.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Damn, this is happening to me too! 

Can't seem to feel well. Felt a bit better yesterday from typical "flu like symptoms" but today, it's a different feeling - definitely worse than it's been. Two weeks of this crap. Can't get anything done without feeling exhausted and coughing my lungs up. 

Did you end up getting some vitamin D3? Takes a while to get the levels in the blood up.

Sorry to hear you're still feeling unwell, maybe you are a bit run down or under stress?

Are you around jabbed people a lot?

 

Not sure about the shedding thing but I'm seeing so many people in masks (so I assume jabbed as well) coughing there guts up behind the nappies that they are starting to creep me out a bit.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Boris Johnson - "90% of the patients in the ICU are people who are not boosted"

 

Love the way he mumbles 'ventilation' through his mask as well.

 

So, if 90% of patients in ICU are not boosted, then, they are double-jabbed?

 

Therefore, the 'vaccinations' are not so effective after all, glad I didn't bother!

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Did you end up getting some vitamin D3? Takes a while to get the levels in the blood up.

Sorry to hear you're still feeling unwell, maybe you are a bit run down or under stress?

Are you around jabbed people a lot?

 

Not sure about the shedding thing but I'm seeing so many people in masks (so I assume jabbed as well) coughing there guts up behind the nappies that they are starting to creep me out a bit.

 

I did :) got some drops in the end. Hopefully it'll start to work soon.

There is a lot going on in my head...it's to the point I can hardly focus on much and feel completely overwhelmed..

Not usually around jabbed folk, only last week when I went to get food for Christmas. My friends took me up, both jabbed.

 

Eek, that's not good. 

I had a paranoid thought that they're targeting us to make us convinced that we need the sick jab. 

I feel people entering my life lately are trying to convince me..like it's a set up. I think I'm losing the plot a bit though..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

So, if 90% of patients in ICU are not boosted, then, they are double-jabbed?

 

Therefore, the 'vaccinations' are not so effective after all, glad I didn't bother!

"Now the jabs don't work, they just make you worse but I know I'll see your face again...." 🎶🎶

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...