Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

that would make a good magnetic card, to stick about the place, it does two things.

one lists the lies outright, you would have to be in total la la land not to see and understand. two it will also draw attention to the fact conspiracy theorists sorry (truth provers) have been correct and will start more questioning in there minds as why us crazy batshit feckers got it so right yet they were told NOT to listen, it will sow many seeds of doubt. it will fracture the understanding they held dear

I like that idea. They've been bombarding us for 2 years with their daily lies. It's time to hit back with a campaign that turns those esily proved lies back on themselves for all to see.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

And that bothers me. In the US, the armed forces are largely vaccinated - or so they say. I don't know what the situation is in the UK but I wouldn't count on the generals stepping in, unless it's to keep law and order.

You will recall Obama had a big purge of all the Generals when he was in office.

He got rid of all the good ones. Most of those that are left seem to be on the payroll of the Chicoms.

I am sure that the globalist scum would not have unleashed a bioweapon on the world unless they thought they had law enforcement, armed forces and the courts wrapped up.

It doesn't mean that they have of course.

As you know, both the police and the military have the power to relieve and arrest a commanding officer if they are acting unlawfully. Though that is unlikely.

There are a large number of police and military, in the ranks, that do get it. But as others have pointed out, policies have been put in place to demoralize these people and force them to quit.

My source of optimism is that history has taught us that it does not require a large percentage of the population to overcome tyranny.

The biggest factor early on is to win the war of public opinion.

And the one that gets violent first loses this.

• Like 1

Just now, SoundOfSilence said:

As you know, both the police and the military have the power to relieve and arrest a commanding officer if they are acting unlawfully. Though that is unlikely.

When was the last time that happened? In my experience, the police close ranks and protect each other. There are obvious exceptions (Couzens for example) but they do like to police their own. I don't know about the armed forces but if the Deepcut fiasco is anything to go by, I suspect they run on similar lines.

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

When was the last time that happened? In my experience, the police close ranks and protect each other. There are obvious exceptions (Couzens for example) but they do like to police their own. I don't know about the armed forces but if the Deepcut fiasco is anything to go by, I suspect they run on similar lines.

I think the last time it happened was on 'The Bounty'.

I agree it isn't going to happen. Possible. But not likely.

57 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I'm talking about WWII

Here he is watching Warsaw being bombed.

adolf-hitler-watches-the-bombing-of-warsaw-1939-CPMN59.jpg

And it's drunk n disorderly in front by a nose, but wait here comes the favourite making a challenge on the final leg, stupid's taken the lead and it's neck n neck too hard to tell, it's a photo finish between stupid, drunk n disorderly, neck n neck and too hard to tell, and if you can work out the winner from that lot you're better than me.

• Haha 1

What does this headline remind me of? Of course. Germany's Jewish problem.

image.png.01fc85aeded17637d87806e5ffe32afd.png

What to do about the UK’s unvaccinated? No 10’s Covid dilemma (msn.com)

"Javid has estimated that 90% of the most severely ill in hospital at the moment are unvaccinated."

Estimated? Surely he must have access to accurate figures?

"But there also now appears to be an attempt to introduce an element of social stigma to vaccine refusal, and a move to suggest it is people’s civic responsibility to get jabbed."

Social stigma? Didn't see that one coming.

"One major missing piece of the puzzle, currently under consideration, is a strategy that gets to the bottom of why 5 million people remained unvaccinated, especially those in communities with an ingrained distrust of authority."

I think they've answered their own question.

"If this last push were not work, however, and further restrictions were deemed necessary, Johnson may have to confront a difficult choice, unpalatable to his party, about whether everyone – the vaccinated and the unvaccinated – are all in it together any more."

Ah! The push for civil war.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Find a midwife to help and guide you, maybe seek out some natural health forums or ask locally. There must be some who still believe in natural birth.

Cheers pal, we stuck in AUS, and we been banned from hospitals, unless emergencies, but no way mrs having a pcr and wearing a mask etc. Not so much the birth I'm worried about but the aftermath. She haemoraghed after the first and if not for the doctors would have died, so I'm doing loads of reading into homeopathy and mrs is a practioner of that and naturopathy, so she had a good idea what she may need. Cheers pal.

17 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

"But there also now appears to be an attempt to introduce an element of social stigma to vaccine refusal, and a move to suggest it is people’s civic responsibility to get jabbed."

"Social stigma" is only going to fortify the position of people like me. I not only do not give a fuck, but I'm positively invigorated by giving the middle finger to the herd. The only reason I wouldn't be put in front of a firing squad laughing in their faces is that I'd chew their faces off with my teeth before I'd ever be caught alive.

They really don't understand the mindset of the free human being.

Edited by Apotheosis
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Cheers pal, we stuck in AUS, and we been banned from hospitals, unless emergencies, but no way mrs having a pcr and wearing a mask etc. Not so much the birth I'm worried about but the aftermath. She haemoraghed after the first and if not for the doctors would have died, so I'm doing loads of reading into homeopathy and mrs is a practioner of that and naturopathy, so she had a good idea what she may need. Cheers pal.

Blimey, that must be very worrying, but at least you are taking active steps to mitigate it all. I feel for you being in Aus. I have relatives there too, all vxd now tho :-/  Any chance you can find a local doc to help?  What a mad situation to be living in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Dear Boris,

We hate to say 'We told you so,' but, well, ... 'We told you so!'

Regards,

The Conspiracy Theorists.

FHlrskzX0AEbym9.jpeg.bd7791296b804b03391d82fd55d5662d.jpeg

Here's a slightly better image which can be saved and printed on posters, flyers, etc for distribution -

consp_message_A4.jpg.02f735f28d561d87a965e3cf83006e34.jpg

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Apotheosis said:

"Social stigma" is only going to fortify the position of people like me. I not only do not give a fuck, but I'm positively invigorated by giving the middle finger to the herd. The only reason I wouldn't be put in front of a firing squad laughing in their faces is that I'd chew their faces off with my teeth before I'd ever be caught alive.

They really don't understand the mindset of the free human being.

A8B99FBC-9B09-4A26-AECD-1BED1C12295F.jpeg.6636bde60b16ff46649f8a0e63c25326.jpeg

• Like 2

On 12/27/2021 at 10:26 AM, bamboozooka said:

thing is theres nowhere near the resources in place to carry out martial law

5 million angry mob could flatten whatever they wanted 

They have more resources than you think if you take into account all the brainwashed (lost souls) willing to fight for the government and wouldn't think twice of killing the unvaxxed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Lighting, environment and calm is essential for correct bio- rhythm , hormone release and baby

Think about a Doula

They are not 'medically trained' and cannot 'deliver a baby' but as we know these are terms protected by the cult 

Safely having a baby has been done for thousands of years without midwives, medical authority and hospitals 

Tbh with our last 2 the hospital was merely a hired room and the midwives were only there to 'catch' . 

Imo the fear mongering and sterile environment causes labour issues

As I‘vs mentioned before in threads my wife and me have new hobby. learning about natural cures and treatment

Today I found out about new plant used in Indian cooking and medicine „ Ratan jot“

https://www.moolihai.com/health-benefits-of-alkanet-root/

Also interesting 

is this book: ( soon to be banned )

Codex Humanus - The Book of Humanity

E3600BF7-F9EE-454F-A9EF-F62EBB887357.jpeg.fb644196041072928e4e4b4d1b90b3e3.jpeg

guarantee Pharma free!!

• Like 2

Beware 'The Policy'! Coronaphobic Oprah's strict holiday Covid rules forces all visitors to be vaccinated, boosted, tested AND quarantined - and even BFF Gayle King fell foul and missed her own grandson's celebration 

image_2021-12-29_080230.png.9f39470b2ea51b19a7cfb0ae71bf5a89.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10350863/Oprahs-strict-COVID-rules-make-visitors-vaccinated-boosted-tested-quarantine.html

Fat git as he is!

6 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Find any of the doctors or nurses that have been sacked by refusing the take the satan juice, they may well be sympathetic, loads of vids facebook twitter entries by the refusing doctors and nurses, very easy to contact

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 2:26 PM, bamboozooka said:

thing is theres nowhere near the resources in place to carry out martial law

5 million angry mob could flatten whatever they wanted 

More like 25 million, the government are saying 5 million have refused the satan juice which is a total lie, it is one hell of a lot more than that.

Need to form groups, exchange email address, stay in contact while you can, when they start censoring the internet it may not be possible.

Edited by jack121

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic