Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Ramming a tube down your throat and then forcing air into your lungs until they pop is horrific.

It really makes you wonder about the mental state of health practitioners that are prepared to do that.

Is it getting worse. They are definitely started with the pregnant!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10350549/Unvaccinated-mother-30-dies-Covid-intensive-care-two-months-giving-birth.html

An unvaccinated mother has died of Covid in intensive care two months after giving birth to her beloved son by an emergency Caesarean.

Natalie Forshaw, 30, first became ill at home before her son Caleb was delivered at Manchester Royal Infirmary on November 3. 

Following the birth, though, the new mother was placed into a drug induced coma and remained in the hospital's intensive care unit after testing positive for Covid.

Another footballer dies

Diego Armando Montiel: 25-year-old Argentinian footballer dies months after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine

Montiel, who made his debut in Argentina's top soccer league in 2014, wrote on social media in August that he would "never get the vaccine again," implying that he was suffering from symptoms after the COVID vaccination.

Montiel was admitted to hospital in his hometown of Santo Tomé on Saturday after suddenly developing fulminant meningitis, a high-mortality brain disease that is sudden and quickly fatal due to fluid pressure on the brain.

Edited by Frankieboy

4 hours ago, Saved said:

He was being quoted all over the mainstream media back in April 2020. There wasn't a hint of anything he has said this last six months or so.

Yes, I remembering watching a vid on Utube about him last year, I didn't know what to really make of him then.:classic_unsure:

2 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Another small plane falls out the sky.

Small plane crashes in Southern California neighborhood (msn.com) 

The article claims it crashed while trying to land.

It's an odd approach angle if it was an attempted landing. Straight into the ground ...

Very odd indeed. Being slumped at the controls would account for that steep dive or some major mechanical failure.

There was a massive flash shown in the first 2 CCTV recordings, the 3rd clip shows a short power mast, about 25 feet high, and high tension cables down on the ground. 

19 hours ago, Sheepy said:

Guy walks into Windsor castle with a crossbow, thought he would get past all the security and shoot the old Queen, no more crossbows and declared insane. Well, I never. 

I would have given him a medal had he been successful, alas, he was not.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Haha 1

JABBED?

Diego Maradona's younger brother Hugo, 52, dies of a heart attack 13 months after cardiac arrest killed the Argentinian football legend

• Hugo Maradona, younger brother of football legend Diego, has died aged 52 
  • He suffered a heart attack in Naples, Italy, where his brother played at his peak
  • His death comes just 13 months after Diego Maradona also died of a heart attack 
  • He leaves behind wife Paola Morra, whom he married in 2016, and three children 

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline

Published: 13:13 GMT, 28 December 2021 | Updated: 15:45 GMT, 28 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10350033/Diego-Maradonas-younger-brother-Hugo-52-dies-heart-attack.html

On 12/27/2021 at 1:22 AM, Macnamara said:

News story says a guy was intercepted at windsor castle carrying a crossbow seeking to get revenge against the royal family. Is this a false flag designed to pave the way for legislation to ban the ownership of crossbows as the state seeks to deepen their disarmament of the public to make them helpless before imposing a fullblown martial law situation onto the nation?

Priti Patel orders review of crossbow laws after armed intruder, 19, who 'wanted to assassinate the Queen' broke in to Windsor Castle

• Teen suspect detained under Mental Health Act after arrest at Windsor Castle
  • Met probing film of crossbow-wielding figure threatening to 'assassinate Queen'
  • Review on crossbow law was ordered in April but will incorporate Windsor scare

By Katie Feehan For Mailonline

Published: 07:26 GMT, 28 December 2021 | Updated: 09:02 GMT, 28 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10349353/Priti-Patel-orders-review-crossbow-laws-armed-intruder-broke-Windsor-Castle.html

2 hours ago, TerryH said:

The quickly following call for new laws to ban crossbows kind of made me really want to buy one

if armed police, dressed in riot gear, kick in someones door in order to pin them down and forcefully jab them and/or drag them off to a quarantine camp then they would not want the public to possess any weapon which would be able to penetrate riot gear/stab vests/bullet proof vests eg a crossbow

That is my guess why they are now going for crossbows: they are preparing for a stage they intend to carry out in the future

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Headline:

"Revealed: Nearly all pregnant women on ventilators with Covid haven't had jab"

Probably because they're only putting unvaccinated on ventilators.

wasn't there some reason given for ventilating unjabbed people when this whole thing started?

there was some reason like: to protect the staff from particulates from the patients airways or something like that?

So yes i wouldn't be surprised if there is a policy within the NHS to ventilate unjabbed people which of course would go on to kill the majority of them

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if armed police, dressed in riot gear, kick in someones door in order to pin them down and forcefully jab them then they would not want the public to possess any weapon which would be able to penetrate riot gear/stab vests/bullet proof vests

That is my guess why they are now going for crossbows: they are preparing for a stage they intend to carry out in the future

Ones that I looked at in what i call affordable range would be next to useless  against riot gear. Even small ones are quite bulky so it isnt likely that anyone could get close enough to a politician to do anything spectacular either. Maybe telephone masts could be vulnerable though.

4 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I wonder how many vaccinated pregnancies are running to full term.

I know someone, not very well, who had a miscarriage a few months ago. I didn't think it appropriate to inquire, as to their vaccination status, but I think they did have the jab.

3 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Is that Whitty and Vallance dancing a jig in the background?

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Which one ?

2145226062_amuppet.jpg.e8056334cccd850625e8ac047ad4058e.jpg

Next slide please.

2 hours ago, TerryH said:

The quickly following call for new laws to ban crossbows kind of made me really want to buy one

Any new law would probably be retrospective.

44 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Priti Patel orders review of crossbow laws after armed intruder, 19, who 'wanted to assassinate the Queen' broke in to Windsor Castle

• Teen suspect detained under Mental Health Act after arrest at Windsor Castle
  • Met probing film of crossbow-wielding figure threatening to 'assassinate Queen'
  • Review on crossbow law was ordered in April but will incorporate Windsor scare

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10349353/Priti-Patel-orders-review-crossbow-laws-armed-intruder-broke-Windsor-Castle.html

I didn't know much about the case at the time, but I can still remember that the man convicted of the Bradford murders was referred to as the 'Crossbow Cannibal'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford_murders

32 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if armed police, dressed in riot gear, kick in someones door in order to pin them down and forcefully jab them then they would not want the public to possess any weapon which would be able to penetrate riot gear/stab vests/bullet proof vests. That is my guess why they are now going for crossbows: they are preparing for a stage they intend to carry out in the future

It's definitely for a reason. Could it be that they don't want folks leaving home with a crossbow; rather than worrying about folks using one at home in self-defense?

Edited by numnuts

41 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if armed police, dressed in riot gear, kick in someones door in order to pin them down and forcefully jab them then they would not want the public to possess any weapon which would be able to penetrate riot gear/stab vests/bullet proof vests

History already dealt with the problem of impenetrable body armour.

Hammers / Maces - Medieval Maces, War Hammers and War Clubs at Reliks.com

Edited by Apotheosis
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TerryH said:

Ones that I looked at in what i call affordable range would be next to useless  against riot gear. Even small ones are quite bulky so it isnt likely that anyone could get close enough to a politician to do anything spectacular either. Maybe telephone masts could be vulnerable though.

The thing with a crossbow bow is once you fired your shot off you won't have time to reload it. People would be better off studying the riot gear, vests etc to look for places of vulnerabilities, kitchen accessories could help out. That and pressure points. Or spot them coming and make a escape. Once those scenarios become a reality I would like to think people would rebel in numbers making it tougher for snatch squads

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic