Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10348763/Most-pregnant-women-ventilators-Covid-havent-jab.html

 

Dozens of pregnant women and new mothers are fighting for their lives against Covid in NHS intensive care units, official data reveals.

Doctors say in nearly every case, women who are being kept alive on ventilators are unvaccinated and their life-threatening condition could have been 'almost completely preventable' if they had been jabbed.

More than 500 expectant women or those who have just given birth have been treated in ICU over the past eight months in England. 

 

 

 

Why are they targeting the pregnant? Looks like the next phase is incoming!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10348763/Most-pregnant-women-ventilators-Covid-havent-jab.html

 

Dozens of pregnant women and new mothers are fighting for their lives against Covid in NHS intensive care units, official data reveals.

Doctors say in nearly every case, women who are being kept alive on ventilators are unvaccinated and their life-threatening condition could have been 'almost completely preventable' if they had been jabbed.

More than 500 expectant women or those who have just given birth have been treated in ICU over the past eight months in England. 

 

 

 

Why are they targeting the pregnant? Looks like the next phase is incoming!

Headline:

 

"Revealed: Nearly all pregnant women on ventilators with Covid haven't had jab"

 

Probably because they're only putting unvaccinated on ventilators.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I received a text yesterday from nhsbooster telling me all adults need a booster blah blah blah. The number they rang me on is new and has only been used to stay in touch with one other person. They're the only one with the number. So the networks give them a complete list of all numbers they hold without your permission? Oh dear!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

I received a text yesterday from nhsbooster telling me all adults need a booster blah blah blah. The number they rang me on is new and has only been used to stay in touch with one other person. They're the only one with the number. So the networks give them a complete list of all numbers they hold without your permission? Oh dear!

You've probably got a "recycled" number. There isn't an infinite set of them. I had a recycled landline number, got lots of calls from India!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, campanar said:

You've probably got a "recycled" number. There isn't an infinite set of them. I had a recycled landline number, got lots of calls from India!

They do that  with new sim cards? Actually never thought about that, makes more sense though!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

A bus driver from Novo Horizonte collapsed while driving his bus to the boarding area, broke into the aisle and ran over several passengers waiting for the vehicle to arrive at the bus station in BH.

  The driver, who had been vaccinated by the company in early December, had come to the workshop on another business trip. He was pale and silent. He got on the bus and went to the boarding area where the accident occurred. Seven people were injured. The collapsed driver and the other victims were taken to a hospital by ambulance.

  Fortunately, the driver's collapse, believed to be caused by the vaccine, did not take place on the street, where the number of casualties would certainly have been much higher

 


 

Spot the psychopath with the shoulder bag!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, campanar said:

Think I've had a recycled SIM number too.

I have an old iPhone. I lost interest and stopped paying the bill a few years ago.

 

For about a year I could receive calls but not make them. Then the phone company lost patience and cancelled the number.

 

However. I can still make and receive internet Wattsapp voice and video calls using the old number. Must be hard programmed into the SIM Card.

 

It will be interesting to see what happens if that number is recycled and the new user tries to go on Wattsapp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Maradona brother dead at 52 after cardiac arrest
 

https://www.rt.com/sport/544587-hugo-maradona-dead-heart-attack/

I tried to find the clip of the four footballers who died of heart attacks in the last week.

 

They had blood coming out the mouth when they collapsed.

 

I'm no expert but I would not have thought bleeding from the mouth was typical of cardiac arrest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I agree 👍 What a name 'Looney' 🤣

He was being quoted all over the mainstream media back in April 2020. There wasn't a hint of anything he has said this last six months or so.

 

He was every bit the doom monger as the BBC were.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

It really makes you wonder about the mental state of health practitioners that are prepared to do that.

nah, it just confirms what i thought about doctors since i was a teenager.

Bunch of stuck up cunts with a care only in having a benz in the garage with a big home and a trophy wife/ husband.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't know where this occurred, or if it has been faked.

 

The woman closest, facing the camera, with black sleeves.

 

A bit after 11 seconds, there is a flash from her phone. Held in her right hand in front of her left breast.

 

She then goes into seizure, and apparently dies.

 

Nice how everyone rushed to help her ...

 

https://www.brighteon.com/87a4b891-f740-4cf6-8d6f-ecf7c272c8eb 

 

You will recall, there was a recent interview with Mike Adams where he laid out that the carbon nanotubes in the clot shots have surprise packages.

 

According to patents filed and discoveries by researchers.

 

Could there be a remote kill switch in the vaccines?

 

A few comments at the bottom from the trailer for the film.

 

 

 

 

 

cell.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...