Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

They just don't give up do they? I do NOT want your jab, not now, not ever. So, FUCK OFF and leave us in peace.  

Can they enforce it though? What are our legal rights pertaining to this? This story is by far the worst story I have read in a long time. It has ramped my fear levels right up.

A Cabinet Minister told the Mail on Sunday : "I think anything that encourages the vaccine-hesitant is sensible.

"The mood in the country is hardening against people who refuse to be vaccinated.

"I am all in favour of free choice but there comes a point when you cannot lock up 90% of the country who are vaccinated for the 10% who refuse to be."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/boris-johnson-poised-for-decision-on-new-restrictions-as-covid-jabs-to-be-offered-door-to-door/ar-AAS9FSr

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Can they enforce it though? What are our legal rights pertaining to this? This story is by far the worst story I have read in a long time. It has ramped my fear levels right up.

Mine too. I don't know  what our legal rights are. Does anyone here know? I haven't been feeling good lately, I know it's all because of this jab and the measures they will be willing to go to try and enforce it in 2022.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

6 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

A Cabinet Minister told the Mail on Sunday : "I think anything that encourages the vaccine-hesitant is sensible.

"The mood in the country is hardening against people who refuse to be vaccinated.

"I am all in favour of free choice but there comes a point when you cannot lock up 90% of the country who are vaccinated for the 10% who refuse to be."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsmanchester/boris-johnson-poised-for-decision-on-new-restrictions-as-covid-jabs-to-be-offered-door-to-door/ar-AAS9FSr

Of course, the other solution; the one which is far better; is not to lock up the country at all. Still, I don't suppose the said minister (being a minister) had enough intelligence to  have thought of that.

Edited by Nip

13 hours ago, - TZC - said:

I don't need telling mac I shared what happened to me because we never know who's reading this or what stage they're at.

sure and i'm posting with that in mind. I WANT woke people to snap out of their hypnosis. I want them to realise that the corporate media who have been pushing the whole marxist woke agenda are not doing it 'for the greater good' but because they have a dark agenda of control

It shocked me honestly when I was told that the test I needed to do to visit at christmas and I did it, the result was dismissed because it didn't suit their outcome. She had her booster on xmas day and was SURPRISED it didn't make her ill.

look i don't want to be insensitive but we all need to STOP being tested. The CASEDEMIC is created through false positive test result from the faulty tests. Those fake 'cases' are then used by the state to justify the lockdowns and jabs etc

There's no helping some people. And I'm not happy to say it but we should consider them the enemy.

some people are going to learn the hard way

26 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Mine too. I don't know  what our legal rights are. Does anyone here know? I haven't been feeling good lately, I know it's all because of this jab and the measures they will be willing to go to try and enforce it in 2022.

Same for me. My health is dreadful but somehow I have kept myself going. 

This story however has hit me hard.

It feels personal. My house is my sanctuary away from the madness. My safe haven. I already had the doctors at my surgery admitting that their incessant phone calls were taking a toll but continuing to call me up anyway. Being told I was a 'refusal' as if I was a child getting a telling off for being disobedient.

You're good people. You've kept me buoyed up. I'm glad I joined this forum. I'm grateful to the Icke family for giving me a voice. It's been good knowing there are others who get it, who understand. I appreciate that. You have no idea how much you have helped me throughout all of this. Ziggy, you make me laugh buddy. SoundofSilence, you always give me so much to ponder on.

This is a nice forum.

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JJ73 said:

Can this be enforced legally? Do I have to agree to it? Where is informed consent?

At this stage they are not pinning people down and forcing a needle into them however this is obviously a step closer towards that

So if you don't want the death jab then simply refuse to open your door and tell them you are not interested in what they are selling. You 'do not consent'

It just shows though the lengths they are willing to go to pursue people to their own homes. Sick

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Another dead footballer

Heart attack on the pitch.

if you present these stories like this it makes it more stark for anyone reading this thread:

JABBED?

Sofiane Lokar dead: Footballer, 30, collapses and dies during game on Christmas Day

Sofiane Lokar, a player in Algeria's second division, suffered a heart attack and died during a league fixture on Christmas Day, just one week after he was reportedly married

His untimely death comes just three days after a 23-year-old Croatian footballer died following a collapse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/algeria-heart-attack-christmas-day-25787634

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

At this stage they are not pinning people down and forcing a needle into them however this is obviously a step closer towards that

So if you don't want the death jab then simply refuse to open your door and tell them you are not interested in what they are selling. You 'do not consent'

It just shows though the lengths they are willing to go to pursue people to their own homes. Sick

Can they override my lack of consent though?

however this is obviously a step closer towards that

This is no way to live. It's become clear now that no one is going to get out of this. 

It's evil.

Edited by JJ73

Plenty of people elsewhere stood outside grounds because some grounds (Boro for instance) are insisting on checking everybody's Covid Pass. I was hearing last week at Wolves that about one in a hundred were being checked. The sheep had a right good bleat about it.

west ham.jpg

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:

Can they override my lack of consent though?

not at this stage. At this stage you still have a choice so exercise it

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:

This is no way to live. It's become clear now that no one is going to get out of this.

things are on course to get very ugly

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Strange they don't knock to do smear tests and prostate examinations seing as they care so much for our health.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I mean look at him when he supposedly came out of hospital, who comes out with a hospital patterned cover draped over their knees ? 🤣

image_2021-12-26_130626.png.7733daa43055eaa62d97107495675e11.png

That is the face of a (physically) healthy man, though his eyes look as if he has just had a glimpse of eternity.

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Strange they don't knock to do smear tests and prostate examinations seing as they care so much for our health.

they can't even regulate honey and knowingly allow high fructose corn syrup to be passed off as honey in this country, knowing that it will trash peoples health. They don't give a rats ass about our health. they despise us and want us dead. THIS IS WAR BY OTHER MEANS

Expert reveals nearly ALL supermarket honey is FAKE made in illegal Chinese factories with blended 'high-fructose corn syrup' - but 'no regulation' in the UK means that it's ending up on your toast

• Honey sommelier Sarah Wyndham- Lewis revealed that 'honey-laundering' is so widespread in Europe that ten million hives are at risk of dying out in future
  • Revealed labels that read 'blend of non-EU honeys' should always be avoided 
  • Honey Authenticity Project released a study in 2020 that revealed 13 brands of honey were subjected to more than 240 tests were fake

By Bridie Pearson-jones For Mailonline

Published: 20:32 GMT, 25 December 2021 | Updated: 13:24 GMT, 26 December 2021

The UK alone buys 47 per cent of Europe's honey imports from China meaning fake honey, which often contains a small amount of real honey blended with high-fructose corn syrups is rife on supermarket shelves.

The UK imports 50,000 tons of honey each year – about a third of it from China – but British and EU beekeepers question how China can produce it for as little at £1.10 a kilo when it typically costs at least £3.50 in Europe.

'This difference in prices can only be explained by large-scale addition of sugar syrup,' Etienne Bruneau, from Copa-Cogeca, which represents European farmers, previously claimed to the Mail.

Such practices are known to the Chinese authorities...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10305039/Is-honey-cupboard-FAKE-Expert-reveals-simple-ways-tell.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Same for me. My health is dreadful but somehow I have kept myself going. 

This story however has hit me hard.

It feels personal. My house is my sanctuary away from the madness. My safe haven. I already had the doctors at my surgery admitting that their incessant phone calls were taking a toll but continuing to call me up anyway. Being told I was a 'refusal' as if I was a child getting a telling off for being disobedient.

You're good people. You've kept me buoyed up. I'm glad I joined this forum. I'm grateful to the Icke family for giving me a voice. It's been good knowing there are others who get it, who understand. I appreciate that. You have no idea how much you have helped me throughout all of this. Ziggy, you make me laugh buddy. SoundofSilence, you always give me so much to ponder on.

This is a nice forum.

To not wobble now and again - even for a split second - is a dangerous place for some (not all) to be in. Some of us need to be reminded that we are in a war and that war is ultimately going to intensify, despite the enemy appearing to back off on occasion. This relieving of pressure before piling it on is done purposely.

It is a psychological waterboarding.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if you present these stories like this it makes it more stark for anyone reading this thread:

JABBED?

Sofiane Lokar dead: Footballer, 30, collapses and dies during game on Christmas Day

Sofiane Lokar, a player in Algeria's second division, suffered a heart attack and died during a league fixture on Christmas Day, just one week after he was reportedly married

His untimely death comes just three days after a 23-year-old Croatian footballer died following a collapse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/algeria-heart-attack-christmas-day-25787634

Point taken! My posting abilities are limited, but I will investigate...thank you!

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

not at this stage. At this stage you still have a choice so exercise it

things are on course to get very ugly

I find it amazing how the government are taking fundamental human rights/ethics principles and turning them against the public (or in this case the unvaccinated). If they could have changed human rights/ethics laws by now they would have long ago - this is why there is so much desperation and misinformation floating out there to confuse.

The road from our beloved main stream media and government seeding division to rampant paranoia is a short one.

Something is very wrong and I personally don't like what we've (the others in this case) become.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic