Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 12/13/2021 at 12:04 PM, DaleP said:

Please make a complaint to Samaritans.

Someone who has been feeling quite desparate reached out to them and the volunteer changed the tone of her/his voice simply because the caller told him/her that he's not taking the death shot. Lucky he reached out to us but there are many people out there who are feeling alone in the crazy world now. Let the head office know that some people have a good reason not to get the shot, for example health concern, jab not tested and they are not disclosing the full ingriedients etc.... We have an opportunity to educate people. Thanks.

Compliant form

https://www.samaritans.org/feedback/complaints-concerns-and-feedback/service/

Sadly I doubt anything would happen. I used to work for the Australia equivalent of Samaritans and I can tell you a lot of the staff are quite judgmental and biased. Some are truly lovely souls but honestly there are a lot of people who work those lines that do not have the skills, patience or empathy. Some of the stuff you hear is shocking to be honest, of course always AFTER they have checked for suicide ideation. Many times if the caller had been drinking or was being quite passionate (angry) the call would be ended as soon as they feel they are not intending to take their life. The Australian one is funded by the Government mostly and once they are involved it never improves things. The amount of people I used to speak to who were 'truth seekers' or who had been through some form of 'systemic abuse' who would be almost 'hung up on' because the telephone counsellor did not believe them or did not want to hear it. It was a tough gig but I loved speaking to those type of callers because I believed them and they could tell I believed them. Sadly I would bet the Samaritans is no different to the Australian version and I can say with certainty that it is not some ideal utopia. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

I see they're sticking to their fake number of five million.  We learnt from the dailyexpose it's 15 million (over 12) in England, and 23 million in total in England.  Scare tactics.  Fuck em.  It's all gonna crumble soon.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

You can bet your bottom dollar if she was unjabbed they would have made a massive thing of it so I suspect they do know what her vax stratus was and sadly she was more than likely to have had at least one dose if not the hatrick. 

maybe they're only showing her face because she's a bit on the obese side like quiet a few nurses seem to be.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

But the masons will never give up their devil worshipping ways. They know totally  perfectly and honestly well there is a devil because they meet up with him.

From the mason's point of view the devil and god have got the same strengths, i don't know where this comes from but this is what they believe.

But why ? They know who wins :classic_biggrin:

11 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Lead story on the fail online Kate Garraways husband...AGAIN!

How much more can they milk this one ?

Obnoxious pair of parasitic leeches

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10344543/The-heartwarming-smile-husband-Derek-Kate-Garraway-feared-never-witness-again.html

Absolutely ridiculous.

Unadulterated bollocks.

10 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

There's a thread on these two somewhere, it really is an odd story. Draper is clearly a twat, and I do wonder if he did the wrong thing at some point, and is being punished. Garraway is clearly insincere and fake as fuck. Of course the whole thing could be a psyop, but one thing for sure is that he hasn't been lying there for 12 plus months with covid. Garraway is a pure agenda pusher.

I mean look at him when he supposedly came out of hospital, who comes out with a hospital patterned cover draped over their knees ? 🤣

image_2021-12-26_130626.png.7733daa43055eaa62d97107495675e11.png

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Mayhar Tousi with some good news from Scotland....are there bank holiday matches today ? ...Be good to see this at every match in the UK

Football matches in Scotland will be “effectively spectator-free” for three weeks from Boxing Day, Nicola Sturgeon has said. The First Minister told MSPs in the Scottish Parliament on Tuesday that crowds at outdoor public events in Scotland will be capped at 500 from Boxing Day for at least three weeks.

12 minutes ago, Saved said:

Football matches in Scotland will be “effectively spectator-free” for three weeks from Boxing Day, Nicola Sturgeon has said. The First Minister told MSPs in the Scottish Parliament on Tuesday that crowds at outdoor public events in Scotland will be capped at 500 from Boxing Day for at least three weeks.

Apart from Celtic and Rangers do they get gates of 500 at the other clubs?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, NG10 said:

They just don't give up do they? I do NOT want your jab, not now, not ever. So, FUCK OFF and leave us in peace.  

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic