Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

15 hours ago, BlueSky said:

Is it my eyes or is she blue. They were handing out blue jelly beans to the injected at one point weren't they. That big O makes me think of a portal. 

Yes, O being the portal.

You'd have to ask why O in the middle is so boosted.

I see this written in runes actually. O is charging all the other runes on this poster such as N for destruction, W being opposite of intelligence/memory/Mind so this will read as a destruction of our intelligence, critical thinking, memory, minds.

The arrows being illumination but Kenaz is reversed so it reads non-illumination, not shedding light on matters.

They don't want you finding out. Go to sleep basically.

Sums it up to me.

Is there a version of this poster without the mustache?

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Anyone else noticing the amount of thread derailment attempts that have been taking place over the last few days?

Becoming very obvious now.

Some are better at it than others and some seem to work in tag teams

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TetraG said:

I made edit to something of an almost same NHS campaign picture ad for booster. In this instance the person not blue tinted but black n white... With cheezy as hell red/yellow colors around the person target much as above.  Smothered it basicly in truthisms. Not for the first time nor the last. I did not do that to an upright poster (yet, lol). Just by what I've seen in newspapers.    

Like the black n white person.

I would replace the background with straight black n white bar behind it. There are double meaning there. One being in prison...the other I let you work it out. 😉

14 hours ago, BlueSky said:

Speaking of black & white. There's a Sainsbury's ad where all the Christmas buffet is in colour, where an arm reaches over to take some, but the arm is in B&W. :-s 

I was wondering why you'd changed your picture to a green shade?

Let me guess, I bet that was an arm of unvaccinated. 😂

40 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Ziggy,

How are we supposed to convince anybody who are wearing a mask or two?

If we can't get through to them about vaxx being a poison, this is an equivalent of an alien invasion story. Jus sayin'

Why would we want too? the Establishment is throwing a wobbler it is losing control, which is how this came about in the first place, eventually they will burn out. 

8 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

They must have a death wish. Hope the job comes with good life insurance.

No doubt they will be building a list of anyone who objects.

glad i am not in their system, ill be surprised if i get a knock as have no nhs gp.

if they do knock they will likely walk away questioning what they are doing.

17 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

An unjabbed friend of mine is quite friendly with a double jabbed lady but is worried if they were to become intimate which they haven't. done yet due to my friends concerns about shedding and worrying that having sex with this lady would permanently knacker his own immune system. Do we know if this is true?  Can sexual intercourse between jabbed and unjabbed infect the unjabbed with life threatening consequences or just give you a mild cold that you can shake off? 

Anyway my advice to him was that I wouldn't want to take the risk so told him to bin this double jabbed lady and find a jab free woman like luckily I have which I think he is going to do but he says it is difficult to push this woman away as he likes her as a friend but fears if he tells her the real reason he doesn't want to take things further he will lose her friendship so he is looking for an alternative get out excuse that maintains their friendship but without getting intimate. 

I told him that even just a platonic friendship with this woman poses a shedding risk to which he reluctantly agreed and is going to distant himself from her as best he can. 

What a crazy world we are living in when a simple attraction between two people is compromised by your jabbed status.

From my experience, yes there is shedding. For me, it only takes one breath worth of air to come close to me and I end up in bruise, pins n needles, spasm or blood blister. So you can imagine shopping has become a real nightmare since people aren't social distancing no more. There are medical papers that discuss about self-replicating vaccines.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what I say or what my experience is....

It is his life and future we are talking about and he'd have to take a full responsibility of his choice should shedding could be proved. I know hormones are quite strong and it is more difficult control for males to not spill his seeds. After all, the relationship could turn out to be not that long lasting and he could ruin his whole of his life. But it may be a different matter if she's a fiance and nearly committed relationship. imo, the less you expose yourself the better.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://catholicherald.co.uk/new-zealand-okays-euthanasia-for-covid-patients/

New Zealand okays euthanasia for COVID patients

they making the murder official now

that's very dangerous because the state can claim that anyone has 'covid' and then 'euthanise' them

the covid clotshots are effectively euthanasia as people choose to have them (albeit without informed consent) so they are already doing it but this gives them cover for murder, potentially

Edited by Macnamara

On 12/24/2021 at 11:53 PM, bamboozooka said:

random google question.

at what magnification can you see blood cells under a microscope?

answer 400x

you can buy a 400x microscope for £120.

i might have a punt and look at my blood cells.

How you gonna get your blood then? Wait for nose to bleed? Don't cut yourself too much. 🤮

I wound't wanna try in case I find parasites swimming in my blood....then what you gonna do?

Buy a box of Ivermectin?

JABBED?

'Amazing, kind' mother-of-four, 42, who quit NHS nursing job to help refugees dies of Covid after suffering three cardiac arrests on ventilator in intensive care

• Sarah Cooper, 42, died of Covid in Walsall Manor Hospital, West Midlands 
  • 'Wonderful' ex-nurse had moved to Wolverhampton Refugee and Migrant Centre
  • Friends and family praised the mother-of-three's warm and friendly nature 
  • Sarah was also a renowned West Midlands DJ who was known as Lady Coopz 

By Jacob Thorburn For Mailonline

Published: 15:52 GMT, 24 December 2021 | Updated: 16:40 GMT, 24 December 2021

Her vaccination status was unknown.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10342903/Amazing-kind-mother-three-42-quit-NHS-nursing-job-help-refugees-dies-Covid.html

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

'Amazing, kind' mother-of-four, 42, who quit NHS nursing job to help refugees dies of Covid after suffering three cardiac arrests on ventilator in intensive care

• Sarah Cooper, 42, died of Covid in Walsall Manor Hospital, West Midlands 
  • 'Wonderful' ex-nurse had moved to Wolverhampton Refugee and Migrant Centre
  • Friends and family praised the mother-of-three's warm and friendly nature 
  • Sarah was also a renowned West Midlands DJ who was known as Lady Coopz 

By Jacob Thorburn For Mailonline

Published: 15:52 GMT, 24 December 2021 | Updated: 16:40 GMT, 24 December 2021

Her vaccination status was unknown.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10342903/Amazing-kind-mother-three-42-quit-NHS-nursing-job-help-refugees-dies-Covid.html

You can bet your bottom dollar if she was unjabbed they would have made a massive thing of it so I suspect they do know what her vax stratus was and sadly she was more than likely to have had at least one dose if not the hatrick. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic