Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

In my opinion, this latest  lockdown is going to be for ever.

 

Iain Duncan Smith put it best I think, "this isn't a circuit breaker, it's a business breaker".

 

It'll continue long enough that the vast majority of SMEs have gone under, and out will come the "solution", vaccines immunity passports etc etc. Its very predictable. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jesuitsdidit said:

There is 2 types of Jew

Real Jew and Zionist Jew

Not all Jews are Zionists.

 

This is lamestream leftist mantra, but a trick to stop you questioning Jewish supremacy.

Jews control our government both left & right.

Leftist Jews promote mass immigration & multi culturalism. LGBTQPI.

 

This is blatant, yet we arnt allowed to talk about it or we get accused of being a racist in our own country, which is not Jewish.

 

Moses Hess was Marx teacher & he even wrote part of the communist Manifesto.

 

He wanted National socialism for the Jews & Communism for the Goy.

They both work together using Hegelian dialectic towards a one world totalitarian government aka Greater Israel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

If people don't resist and say no, then they could very simply place us all in an indefinite lockdown.  That's a scary thought, Ziggy, but very plausible.

it is not that easy because of one fact 

hummans would use to it and then effect is watered down......

 

then again that would mean harder restrictions(from your poit of view) and they are capable of that....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

In my opinion, this latest  lockdown is going to be for ever.

 

Interesting.  I very much doubt there will be an end to the lockdown for Christmas, it was just carrot.  Even if they end/temporary end the lockdown in December, what is going to be left to re-open? 

 

We live in really insane times and the prospect of a permanent lockdown does not seem an abnormal prospect.  Do you have any opinion on how they will keep people inside a second time and for more than 3 or 4 months without an uprising?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Interesting.  I very much doubt there will be an end to the lockdown for Christmas, it was just carrot.  Even if they end/temporary end the lockdown in December, what is going to be left to re-open? 

 

We live in really insane times and the prospect of a permanent lockdown does not seem an abnormal prospect.  Do you have any opinion on how they will keep people inside a second time and for more than 3 or 4 months without an uprising?

 

 

 

 

Uprising?.....From British people?

They'd only take to the streets if Strictly Come Dancing was taken off of their televisions.

I was amongst those rioting over the poll tax 30 years ago in London.....We were made of different stuff back then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

it is not that easy because of one fact 

hummans would use to it and then effect is watered down......

 

then again that would mean harder restrictions(from your poit of view) and they are capable of that....

 

That's a good point. People become desensitized to lockdowns,  eventually  just becoming a 'normal' comfortable way of life, if such a thing is possible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...