Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I wouldn't take a PCR test either, no matter who was asking me. We've lost friends, been ostracized by family members, and by - of all people - church members. We have certainly found out who our real friends are over the past year. I was on the phone yesterday with my oldest friend who lives in London. He too has bought into the whole package. It's amazing for a man who has spent his entire life distrusting the government. Whatever voodoo they're putting out over the airwaves, it's powerful. I wonder why we are immune to it?

Quite possibly, God is sparing a remnant.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Longtermlurker said:

 

Lots of people are getting sick and doing tests now,  many getting positives.

 

Vaccine side effects beginning to set in.

 

I would wager the real life issues are now beginning; news propaganda is now less neccesary, as word of mouth and the grape vine will do the neccesary fear installation for them.

 

(((They))) don't control everyone. Believe it or not, a lot of professionals, politicians, journalists, podcasters, influencers, doctors, nurses etc etc etc really did fall for the hype.

 

Now some of them are starting to ask questions, so many of them are asking questions that even tptb places like reddit are having to pay lip service. There were only a few people asking questions at the start of all of this so complete censorship was an option, now there is so many people questioning it that they can't really do that anymore. Do they still censor? Of course. For every decent article getting through on the telegraph, dailyfail, or even the gaurdian, God knows how many are getting kb'd

 

basically, the scam is finished, the ratio of < those in on it : useful idiots > is not enough to keep the farce going much longer. It won't suddenly stop overnight, it will just get more and more ridiculous and obvious that it's a scam, and less and less people will take part in it.

Edited by Kirito
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Workplace decimated tonight with positive test results. This has happened countless times since folk realised that any Covid related absence doesn't count against anybody's sick record.

 

One bloke has now had a staggering six absences at eleven to fourteen days off for each absence. That's this year alone.

 

He was bemoaning how from some day soon it will officially go down from eleven days to seven - "Hardly worth my effort putting a stick down my throat".

 

Some are getting mates who have tested positive to vouch that they had close contact, inform the track and trace (or whatever it's called) and await an official message to self isolate.

 

Our employer can't touch them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Saved said:

Workplace decimated tonight with positive test results. This has happened countless times since folk realised that any Covid related absence doesn't count against anybody's sick record.

 

One bloke has now had a staggering six absences at eleven to fourteen days off for each absence. That's this year alone.

 

He was bemoaning how from some day soon it will officially go down from eleven days to seven - "Hardly worth my effort putting a stick down my throat".

 

Some are getting mates who have tested positive to vouch that they had close contact, inform the track and trace (or whatever it's called) and await an official message to self isolate.

 

Our employer can't touch them.

Christmas and New Years. Apparently normie forums like reddit are choca with people asking how to score a positive test result, people referring to the infamous results coming back from tests on orange peel etc. People trying to get time off basically.

 

It's actually quite amazing how they moved the goalposts from deaths to positive cases. That has to be the most incredible baton switch of all time

Edited by Kirito
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When the Student Is Ready, the Teacher Will Appear

 

With the tide starting to show signs of turning our way this would be a great time for the sticker crews to drop memes with URL's to places like here and ickeonic etc. - If google and other search engines still showed results to here etc this scamdemic would be all over and done with in a week - Also, get ready for friends and family to ask you what the fuck is going on – be gentle with them, first and foremost normies are scared, they need bite-sized redpills and some reasurances, don't overwhelm them by immediately informing them of aliens and Bohemian grove and 9/11. Thats pro truther stuff, give them some time before gently nudging them fully down the rabbit hole.

 

"I always used to laugh at you tinfoil hat wearers but you know what..."

Edited by Kirito
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Christmas and New Years. Apparently normie forums like reddit are choca with people asking how to score a positive test result, people referring to the infamous results coming back from tests on orange peel etc. People trying to get time off basically.

 

It's actually quite amazing how they moved the goalposts from deaths to positive cases. That has to be the most incredible baton switch of all time

Ughh self quoting but I've just realised how comfy a lot of this must have seemed to a lot of normies, things like furlogh make no sense at all other than making people so comfy that they'll go along with your scam. It's kinda like the gov giving them all a little wink and saying play the game and we'll turn a blind eye to your little scams, you can get furlough, you can work from home, you can get time off with a scammed positive test, and all this with just the normie normie. The criminal normies have had a field day too, I've been hearing of immigrants not even a year in the country getting bounce back loans of £100,000 - and claiming this £100,000+ on multiple fake ID's - That is another anti indigenous white thing btw, after all this is finished there will be a load of rich black dudes starting business with there ripped off bounce backs. Last I heard it's now something like £10 Billion they're sure has been ripped off

Edited by Kirito
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/17136064/signs-killer-christmas-heart-condition-never-ignore/

 

I am at family for christmas and saw whitty come on TV and tell people to get boosted. Saw another NHS advert telling old people to open their windows in the middle of winter.

 

 

This is what my daughter's school is doing through the winter since 2019... 😆👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

With everything to date they have thrown at the Get Boosted Now campaign they have to resort to this. Struggling are they.😆

 

This level of desperation will likely backfire, although it's almost too dumb to be true. There has to be something else behind it:

 

The government will send out a UK-wide mobile alert urging the public to get a Covid booster, a move mobile operators fear could spark a backlash from customers opposed to vaccinations.

The UK’s biggest mobile operators – EE, O2, Vodafone and Three UK – have been asked by the government to send a message on Boxing Day.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kirito said:

When the Student Is Ready, the Teacher Will Appear

 

With the tide starting to show signs of turning our way this would be a great time for the sticker crews to drop memes with URL's to places like here and ickeonic etc. - If google and other search engines still showed results to here etc this scamdemic would be all over and done with in a week - Also, get ready for friends and family to ask you what the fuck is going on – be gentle with them, first and foremost normies are scared, they need bite-sized redpills and some reasurances, don't overwhelm them by immediately informing them of aliens and Bohemian grove and 9/11. Thats pro truther stuff, give them some time before gently nudging them fully down the rabbit hole.

 

"I always used to laugh at you tinfoil hat wearers but you know what..."

Last self quote as I forgot to add that in the last week or so I've heard of 3 people I know who've watched their first David Icke presentation, these are people I would never in a million years would have expected to do that, professionals with a bit of influence.

 

We might be just a little blip on these professionals radar, but think for a moment what an actual achievement that is, to have maintained this little blip, against all odds, against every media and tech giant, against all the lies and smears and being the butt of the normies inane non-jokes, we are still here, and now that the people tptb were counting on to be useful idiots are actually searching for answers, here we are, a little blip on their screen.

 

It is possible that George Orwell's statement that all hope lies in the proles was a massive red herring, and that it was to encourage anyone with real power to stand down. Well here we are ,Covid 1984, and you can bet that a lot of those people with influence have a lot of questions, I'm talking Army Generals, Members of Parliament, Journalists, heck, even Newspaper editors, all asking questions. Maybe Orwell was trying to convince us proles that we can do this without the aristocracy, I don't think we can, I think if we're gonna do this we should celebrate when a high level freemason or member of the aristocracy is watching a David Icke presentation looking for answers, you are very wrong if you think they are all in the know about all of this. A lot of them are pissed of about the same things you are pissed off about, and perhaps we can fight together side by side in the coming battles

 

Have a good Christmas my friends!

Edited by Kirito
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kirito said:

I've been hearing of immigrants not even a year in the country getting bounce back loans of £100,000 - and claiming this £100,000+ on multiple fake ID's

 

all fiat currencies throughout history have eventually gone to zero in value

 

inflation is increasing as the central banks pump more currency into the system. If the fiat currency collapses then all that will hold value is physical assets, skills and knowledge. Invest in those because even in a world of ruins, people with skills, knowledge and the necessary hardware can always rebuild

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kirito said:

2) Christianity worked as a decent system in the past because everyone in the system was on the same page. This is when the 'system' was local. It meant everyone in your village, town, city, country was the same as you. They all played by the rules.

 

to consider a more nuanced view of the church (believe me i despise all the corruption coming out of the institution of the church as much as the next guy) there are some positives to take away from it or at least from christianity itself:

 

A friend of mine once pointed out that it's the church on the fringe of britain that has helped to keep the gaelic language alive and for the english speakers christianity has helped with literacy. The UKColumn have got a series going looking into the role of the bible in getting people reading and in improving societal literacy.

Literacy—Part 1: Why we taught ourselves to read

https://www.ukcolumn.org/literacy-part-1-why-we-taught-ourselves-to-read

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

all fiat currencies throughout history have eventually gone to zero in value

 

inflation is increasing as the central banks pump more currency into the system. If the fiat currency collapses then all that will hold value is physical assets, skills and knowledge. Invest in those because even in a world of ruins, people with skills, knowledge and the necessary hardware can always rebuild

If they are going to crash it, you can be sure they will have another charade in place first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

Slavery used to be for black people back then

 

the trans atlantic slave trade is a small slice of history. For a large part of history people of all skin colours including white people were being traded as slaves

 

It was, in the end, white people who made the most effort to end the slave trade

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

the trans atlantic slave trade is a small slice of history. For a large part of history people of all skin colours including white people were being traded as slaves

 

It was, in the end, white people who made the most effort to end the slave trade

 

Slavery never ended they just changed the mechanism of control

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...