Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Fluke said:

His pubs worth drinking in actually. But I would love to say the same about family run pubs.

 

The Wethersoons pub I used to sometimes pop into, unfortunately just got too "corporate covidian" for my tastes. I won't indulge nor tolerate the covid nonsense and the inconvenieces it causes.  I go instead to a local independent/freehouse pub that is like travelling back to a long forgotten time, pre-2020.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Me neither. Like @Ziggy Sawdustsays, our brains our wired differently. We might have a bullshit bypass switch in there that is always turned on.

In ancient times people were guided through the stages of growth from childhood to adulthood, we see* leftover fragments of this in some aboriginal cultures, the walkabout being the last test; if you manage to avoid dying you can come back and live in the community.

 

There are probably a lot of various natural 'rights of passage' that most of us here have been through, and passed, that the normies didn't go through, or went through and failed.

 

Drugs would be an obvious place to start, I'm sure there are a lot of armchair shamans here! And also things like facing adversity and failure and coming out the other side. I read something recently about the amygdala (Might have been Icke talking about it), and it was saying that people who have a properly developed one see information, then process it, then make a decision based on that. Whereas people with an underdeveloped Amygdala, see information, then act on that information without processing it - It's like the difference between Player-characters and Non-player-characters (NPCs)

 

*scratch that, make it past tense, from what I can tell the aboriginal culture has been pozzed - saw a recent 'aboriginal elder' on Gaz Ickes show and the guy looked like a westerner?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

This is just an empty platitude isn't it Rob?

 

Why do you feel the need to say it? 


Conditioning?

 

You're half white...why not be proud of that? Or at least recognise the truth of white excellence.

 

I've said before that you yourself embody the best qualities of white civilisation and you must admit that your interests and talents come from this part of your heritage.... the European part.

 

Why hide? You're European...rejoice and be grateful that God made you so.

 

 

 

It's certainly not a platitude to say all races can be amazing. It should actually go without saying, and it would be even better not to have to say it in the first place, but when someone comes trotting along and says their race is better than all others, or their skin colour is better than all others, then it does have to be said, and I don't care if it's a black person making the boasts, a white or brown person, or any person boasting about their race. It's like sexuality gone sour.

 

Why should I be proud of something that's just an illusion? Getting hung-up on skin colour only brings unhappiness. Skin colour is an irrelevance. In my life, all the people I've known, who were hung up about skin colour, were unhappy, had social problems, and weren't liked.

 

I'm not half anything. I am a full person.

 

Why do say to me, "why hide"? That's never even crossed my mind. To me that just comes across as an unnecessary patronising comment.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

I dunno man.... I'm under no illusions about reality... We live in a barely managed animal kingdom... it's a miracle we are here typing on computers with each other..... I don't take anything for granted and nor should you.

 

You are only enslaved if you allow them to trap you....but ultimately if you really want to know, the cage we live in only exist because of other people..... I've lost count of the friends I've lost or estranged by speaking the truth.....

 

May be you've only realised then the truth that they weren't friends in the first place.

They say that true friends are only a handful. You could have 1K of so called 'friends' following your FB or IG account....yet they are fake friends. This can happen offline too. I cut them out as they suck your energy. No need for a connection.

 

3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

The only way to escape slavery is by going out and living your own life on your own times.

 

You can't rely on anyone here....... I knew that from an early age... There is something more at work in this realm than mere politics and Joos,,, there's something that infects people's minds from an early age and controls them.... 

 

We will never have freedom because people don't want it and can't even imagine it.

 

So just relax and make the best of living in someone's else's madhouse because that's where we are.

 

True. If you have a connection to divine, it will work out magically though...more so than you could have imagined.

There are so many distraction aside from tv, games etc.... to keep you from ascending. Yes, friends, jobs and problems in life can be a means to ascend but there are too many distraction.

 

I accept that while we are in prison, we can't order a takeaway. So I wait for the time and we only have one chance to get out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Looks like he's praying.... boo sucks to all the God haters..... just trolling. 😉

 

 

"God haters" - I've absolutely had it with Abrahamism, I cannot see a way out of our situation whilst the Abrahamic system and it's Hierarchies remain intact. Vatican? Mecca? Tel Avive? Church of England? USA Megachurches? etc etc. and then the side serving of Abrahamic occultism. I don't think those things have anything to do with God, and I doubt David Icke does either.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

May be you've only realised then the truth that they weren't friends in the first place.

 

 

It's not that simple. 

 

These times are dividing not only friends but even families because of the Covid bullshit.

 

People are being brainwashed........ it wasn't always like this... the people I knew 20 years ago are not the same people they are today....

 

I am holding the line but everyone I know has buckled and fallen in line.....

 

They have chosen slavery.... yes we have slavery....but they have made it a choice.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kirito said:

"God haters" - I've absolutely had it with Abrahamism, I cannot see a way out of our situation whilst the Abrahamic system and it's Hierarchies remain intact. Vatican? Mecca? Tel Avive? Church of England? USA Megachurches? etc etc. and then the side serving of Abrahamic occultism. I don't think those things have anything to do with God, and I doubt David Icke does either.

 

God it was only a joke...I didn't mean to trigger you....

 

But yeah, you will no doubt be happy in the Pro Paedophile Pagan New World Order....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

God it was only a joke...I didn't mean to trigger you....

 

But yeah, you will no doubt be happy in the Pro Paedophile Pagan New World Order....

Man, you (use to?) make some good posts but I don't even know where to start with this one.

 

I think I'll just leave it, but hey, are you really saying that the only alternative to the NWO is to continue to bolster the current Abrahamic system, which you think is pedo free and totally not NWO led? Has your DIF account been hacked dude?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Man, you (use to?) make some good posts but I don't even know where to start with this one.

 

I think I'll just leave it, but hey, are you really saying that the only alternative to the NWO is to continue to bolster the current Abrahamic system, which you think is pedo free and totally not NWO led? Has your DIF account been hacked dude?

 

 

 

It was only supposed to be a flippant 'humorous' remark, I did make that clear in the original post...

 

Not a Casus belli for the atheists to march to war....


We can still make jokes can't we?

 

At least here surely?

 

I only said 'God' if that genuinely offends you then I suggest you meditate and rout out the demons inside you because no sane or decent man or woman needs to fear or be angered by the word 'God'.

 

But no I know the paedos run amok....but the future system it will be legalised.....

 

Think about why and how?

 

Perhaps because we have abandoned the tradition that specifically fought against such things.

 

We are returning to Babylonian paganism..... 

 

Transgenders, sacred homosexuality: freaks of nature running amok like holy priests.... this was all the baggage of the ancient mystery religions...which are returning in the power vacuum left after the fall of Christianity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

It's not that simple. 

 

These times are dividing not only friends but even families because of the Covid bullshit.

 

People are being brainwashed........ it wasn't always like this... the people I knew 20 years ago are not the same people today....

 

Yeah ok, if you include family but you know many people had to separate from their families way before the Covid BS.

Here is how I see it. Since difficult family relationship is very common, believe it or not, I think that such problem is preparing us to a higher place should you so choose. Of course there are others who would resent it and sink down. If you are not intending to come back, detachment is the key. It doesn't make it pleasant or easier to disconnect from the loved ones but it is that ties which anchors you to this plane. You need to be able to let go of cravings, regrets, resentment,  material desires and all things attached to this plane though it's nothing wrong to have it if you have it..... etc You travel alone from here onwards but there will be others on the other side. Your loved ones will continue to live and you can't take them with you unless you die together. But even then I am not sure if you will all be together.

 

I hope you are not the same person from 20 years ago....in a good sense. I am certainly not.

 

EDIT:  I don't blame the Cable. I make it work for me. In another words, they are placing this incredible challenge for me and it is up to me to go over this hurdle and hopefully come out the other end. It's tough but I know if I blame them that they are doing this and that, I have already lost the battle as positioning myself as a victim.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

 

I hope you are not the same person from 20 years ago....in a good sense. I am certainly not.

 

 

A lot of things and people were genuinely better 20 years ago. Society, music, culture, movies certainly were.....

 

I was pretty dumb 20 years ago.... but more innocent.....I'm smarter now..... but everyone I knew back then has just become system shills.... They have become afraid of being different. I was always different.... used to be about clothing and hairstyles...now it's about my mind.

 

Time finds you out...what you're really made of..... 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

A lot of things and people were genuinely better 20 years ago. Society, music, culture, movies certainly were.....

 

I was pretty dumb 20 years ago.... but more innocent.....I'm smarter now..... but everyone I knew back then has just become system shills.... Time finds you out...what you're really made of..... 

 

True. Olden days were better and more innocent but we have more knowledge now.

It's hard to say which I'd choose 20 years ago or now. Of course if I was lazy, I'd pick 20 years ago and live in a dream.

Truth is like a slap in the face. 😅

 

Another thing to remember, as you get good at it, the opponents up their game too...so things get faster and and more fierce. Wait till you get to the 4D where nobody dies. 😱

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is there a shift in the narrative of the controlled MSM? Big influx of articles saying Omicron is less severe with lots of data proving that.

I don't get it... surely you would do the opposite to further the agenda of vaccine passports etc...

Edited by cyborg1337
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

white people seem to have single handedly been responsible for the greatest civilisations the world has ever seen.

 

 

There have been great civilisations, and the present civilisation is regarded as being the greatest of them all, but it's actually the worst - composed of clay and iron, just like in the dream of king Nebuchadnezzar. But in any event, all civilisations have been built by the brotherhood of Builders with the help of slaves, and that would include slaves of all races, not just white slaves. Only someone who's been mind controlled would think they are free. All civilisations have been built by slaves, and the best slaves are those that think they are free!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

It was only supposed to be a flippant 'humorous' remark, I did make that clear in the original post...

 

Not a Casus belli for the atheists to march to war....


We can still make jokes can't we?

 

At least here surely?

 

I only said 'God' if that genuinely offends you then I suggest you meditate and rout out the demons inside you because no sane or decent man or woman needs to fear or be angered by the word 'God'.

 

But no I know the paedos run amok....but the future system it will be legalised.....

 

Think about why and how?

 

Perhaps because we have abandoned the tradition that specifically fought against such things.

 

We are returning to Babylonian paganism..... 

 

Transgenders, sacred homosexuality: freaks of nature running amok like holy priests.... this was all the baggage of the ancient mystery religions...which are returning in the power vacuum left after the fall of Christianity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe you been at the booze?

 

I'm gonna make a quick reply and leave it, I haven't got the time dude. You can reply to this and 'win' the argument you think you're having with me

 

I'll try to do this without question marks so it doesn't warrant a reply

 

I never said I was an atheist

 

God does not offend me

 

Abrahamists do not offend me (I'm only pointing out that it has failed us, horrendously so, and that we really should be looking to find another way

 

There are many alternates to the Abrahamistic system that are not atheistic

 

-Paganism? Abrahamism pretty much is an absolute continuation of Babylonian paganism

 

Transgenders and whatnot - The MSM Tabloids are choc full of 'heartwarming' articles of woke lgbt ministers and priests and rabbis - The only exception being Muslims, which is the absolute extreme opposite with a medieval 'off with his head' rulebook

 

I want to write "Are you winding me up here?" but I haven't got the time to reply to your reply

 

If you have startted drinking early - Have a good one mate, like I said, I enjoy your posts, along with many other good folk here when browsing the threads, but this is a bit of a drag, getting caught up in these petty differences of opinion can slide the info so we'll leave it here eh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

There have been great civilisations, and the present civilisation is regarded as being the greatest of them all, but it's actually the worst - composed of clay and iron, just like in the dream of king Nebuchadnezzar. But in any event, all civilisations have been built by the brotherhood of Builders with the help of slaves, and that would include slaves of all races, not just white slaves. Only someone who's been mind controlled would think they are free. All civilisations have been built by slaves, and the best slaves are those that think they are free!

 

 

No Rob, you are wrong.

 

The development of human civilisation has also allowed us to clarify the meaning of God.

 

In the darkest times of the birth of humanity Gods were something to be feared and offer human sacrifice to, worse even, sometimes human meat was offered and dined upon by the crazed priests of those cults.....

 

In time, with the development of the human mind through civilisation we became BETTER able to understand the universe around us and thus the meaning of God.


I believe we are in a dark place right now where those who know God, know him, while those who don't are lost to the madness of the present times and will be sent into all sorts of personal degradations...

 

But inevitably the truth will emerge and a new understanding of God will emerge... one which can be also understood within a new trend of genuinely enlightened science which takes quantum physics and extra-dimensional research into new levels of truth where spirituality and science can be truly wedded...


If this doesn't happen then we might as well give up because the only alternative is destruction from the chaos of our growing errors...

 

main-qimg-e88df6d2f8a86400a7234e144117b1

 

 

nikola-tesla-quotes-14.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kirito said:

Maybe you been at the booze?

 

I'm gonna make a quick reply and leave it, I haven't got the time dude. You can reply to this and 'win' the argument you think you're having with me

 

I'll try to do this without question marks so it doesn't warrant a reply

 

I never said I was an atheist

 

God does not offend me

 

Abrahamists do not offend me (I'm only pointing out that it has failed us, horrendously so, and that we really should be looking to find another way

 

There are many alternates to the Abrahamistic system that are not atheistic

 

-Paganism? Abrahamism pretty much is an absolute continuation of Babylonian paganism

 

Transgenders and whatnot - The MSM Tabloids are choc full of 'heartwarming' articles of woke lgbt ministers and priests and rabbis - The only exception being Muslims, which is the absolute extreme opposite with a medieval 'off with his head' rulebook

 

I want to write "Are you winding me up here?" but I haven't got the time to reply to your reply

 

If you have startted drinking early - Have a good one mate, like I said, I enjoy your posts, along with many other good folk here when browsing the threads, but this is a bit of a drag, getting caught up in these petty differences of opinion can slide the info so we'll leave it here eh?

 

 

Some kind of misunderstanding clearly. No offense intended..... I have lately found that the word 'Misunderstanding' goes a long way to explain a lot of the problems in the word....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

So I see a few of us have shared experiences with the walking dead. Well, I've just had such an experience to which I am actually quite devastated about. 

 

So anyway, I was supposed to be seeing a life long friend over Xmas and it was arranged he would come to mine for some drinks etc. He lives well out of town but his parents are still local to me, not that I've seen them in 2 years but you'll probably understand why. 

 

So I get a call last night and it went as follows:

 

Mate: Hiya mate, how are you?

 

Me: all good mate. What can I do for you?

 

Mate: I'm really sorry to say this mate but I can't come to yours on xx date. 

 

Me: how come mate?

 

Mate: unfortunately, my mum thinks it's too many households mixing and she's worried about catching anything. 

 

Now before I deliver the punchline I just want to point out that was quite taken aback at this point but what came next is fuckin shocking.

 

Mate: however, she has said we're ok to meet in the pub, therefore fancy meeting at xx venue for some drinks?

 

Me: I'm not sure mate, let me have a think about it and I'll get back to you. 

 

Mate: (here comes the emotional blackmail) alright mate, it would be really good to see you, I know it's not ideal but we can still make the most of it.......

 

Me: I'll have a think and come back to you.

 

So I've known my friend since I was a baby, literally. We grew up together, may as well have been my brother. Nursery, school, high school, college and the most of lives together. So I'm devastated by these demands. 

 

He also asked if I was jabbed and I'll explain why, but I lied and said I was double and awaiting the 3rd. He proudly declared he was triple jabbered and fuck Omicron! He was bullet proof supposedly, but somehow the pub is more sanitary than my house were only my immediate family would be, but sharing the pub with 50 or more strangers is not. 

 

Go fuckin figure and to be honest not only is my mind blown by that whole conversation, but I think I've now come to terms with the fact that I've just lost my best mate to this absolute clown world shit show. I'm devastated.

 

So why did I lie? He is a clinically diagnosed schizophrenic and I'll be damned if I'm responsible for sending him over the edge with my pure blood non-believing refusenik ideologues. So I kept my mouth shut for his sake, not mine. But I'm done, I'm not meeting him in the pub, his mum can fuck off, psycho bitch. Love ya mate, but we're done, I'm not jumping these hoops to see. 😢☹️

 

 

Government Mind Slave. Only explanation.


Total Orwellian doublethink.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Some kind of misunderstanding clearly. No offense intended..... I have lately found that the word 'Misunderstanding' goes a long way to explain a lot of the problems in the word....

No offense taken. Keep on keepin on bro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...