Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, bluey bluey said:

Justin was my local vicar, I considered him a friend. My family were too ill to attend church so he would bring us all Holy Communion at home. He was very approachable/empathetic and would bless my pets(my babies) before he left. He would at times ask me for advice, very humble and caring man. I dont recognise him anymore, what happened?

As Michael Corleone said in Godfather III, as you get closer to the top, it doesn't go more decent, but more crooked and corrupt.The C of E has always been subservient to the State - the technical word for this is that it's Erastian.

As a previous poster pointed out, the only sections of Christianity that have behaved honorably during this episode are Traditionalist Catholics, Eastern Orthodox and hardline Protestant Evangelicals. All the rest have caved in completely.

34 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Went to large Tesco didn't wear a mask, there was like 5 people I saw with no masks everyone else a dirty mask on. One woman was shedding so badly I got light headed. I try stay away from them, all shedding their boosters.

There was even an ambulance outside someone collapsed, dropped a can of pasta sauce. Then later I heard a husband say to his wife, you have been staring at the beans for 10 minutes what are you doing. 

People are losing it :/

Just think soon only us pure bloods will be the only ones left on earth!

• Haha 1

To all those who have not been vaccinated;
What you've done this year ❤️
If you understand what is going on and have not taken the poison, then you have survived the greatest psychological campaign in human history.
Do you realize how much time, energy, money and effort they put into? They tried to manipulate you, wash your brain and force you.
 They tried to scare you, make you feel guilty, bribe you with gifts. They tried to mess you up and question your reality and your sanity as well.
They tried to get you to betray your principles, your morals, and your words. They even managed to turn your friends and the people you love against you.
Almost everyone fell over. But not you. You never gave up on yourself. You stood up for yourself. Against all odds. You rose to your full strength like a phoenix in the night. Carry on like this

• Like 7
  • Thanks 9

24 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It's actually starting to get to me now it really is. Cannot believe how brainwashed people STILL are. It really got to me today. What the hell has happened to people. 

Had someone today whilst I was working say "there's thousands of cases of Omicron". If I was out of work I would have just said I don't care and walked off. Seriously demoralising. 

It is Seriously demoralising. What I cant understand is there must be people on this forum that have the money/ knowhow to take over media stations and get the true message to the public, sorry for any mispellings parrot is ripping up my keyboard

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

In one breath, the media and the Government keep using the word 'threat' in regard to Omicron.

But then in another breath, the media is reporting on how Omicron 'isn't that bad' and is 'very mild compared to Delta'.

There is no 'threat', it's entirely fabricated, its all about 'nudging' people to keep lining up for their 'boosters'.

So it's a non-threatening danger, in doublespeak.

56 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Orange man bad! 

Speaking of Orange man.

https://www.axios.com/trump-candace-owens-dying-vaccine-covid-92fd3eb3-f5ec-4167-8649-113903119de1.html

Donald Trump: I came up with three vaccines — all are very, very good. I came up with three of them in less than nine months. ....
Candace Owens: And yet more people have died under COVID this year, by the way, under Joe Biden than under you. And more people took the vaccine this year, so people are questioning how —
Trump: Oh, no. The vaccine worked. But some people aren't taking it. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take the vaccine.
But its still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you're protected. Look the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

30 minutes ago, bluey bluey said:

It is Seriously demoralising. What I cant understand is there must be people on this forum that have the money/ knowhow to take over media stations and get the true message to the public, sorry for any mispellings parrot is ripping up my keyboard

I had someone demand something last week and then she said my husband Is a doctor and saves people's lives daily so she's special because she's shagging the Dr. Just pisses me off how they are some priestly class now. 

Some of the old school more mature drs are alright and down to earth. To be fair her husband is probably alright but she was a scatty little mare. 

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

the scottish government want to inveagle themselves into every aspect of everyones lives

they are sick individuals who have clubbed together to form a giant cluster fuck of evil

I've always thought the Scots to be very independent and free thinkers. Now they are being bossed around by a poisonous little harpy who calls herself a Scots Nationalist. What a joke. I think the West is done for, conquered by lesser men who don't possess the courage to do it by the sword, they do it  with poison which is the coward's weapon. I mean, look at Schwab. Do you think that tub of lard would be able to hold his own in a fist-fight? They are not men.

• Like 3

So back to the naturally occurring immunisation called Omicron.

It seems it is definitely very mild indeed, even the scientists say it is 80% less harmful than Delta which was also mild.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-22/omicron-has-80-lower-risk-of-hospitalization-new-study-shows

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10335919/amp/Omicron-80-CENT-likely-cause-hospital-admission-Delta-major-study-suggests.html

But despite even this evidence SAGE are not happy:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10339089/Omicron-Covid-MILDER-three-major-studies-confirm-Research-England-Scotland-South-Africa.html

"SAGE says Omicron needs to be 90% milder than Delta to avoid major NHS pressure in blow to hopes that UK will avoid further restrictions "

It seems some just don't want restrictions to end!!!!!

Idea->>>>💡

May be there is a business opportunity.

Set up a radio station/streaming platform called something like Forever Pandemic.

People who love lockdown can then subscribe to the service, whilst remaining locked up in their homes. The subscription can be extended to include an emergency contactless food delivery service, plus masks and some dodgy fake lateral flow/PCR tests giving false positives so people can get that genuine self isolation feeling. 

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I had someone demand something last week and then she said my husband Is a doctor and saves people's lives daily so she's special because she's shagging the Dr. Just pisses me off how they are some priestly class now. 

Some of the old school more mature drs are alright and down to earth. To be fair her husband is probably alright but she was a scatty little mare. 

Should have explained equality to her and puched her in the tits

Wouldn't have solved anything but you'd have felt better

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Speaking of Orange man.

https://www.axios.com/trump-candace-owens-dying-vaccine-covid-92fd3eb3-f5ec-4167-8649-113903119de1.html

Donald Trump: I came up with three vaccines — all are very, very good. I came up with three of them in less than nine months. ....
Candace Owens: And yet more people have died under COVID this year, by the way, under Joe Biden than under you. And more people took the vaccine this year, so people are questioning how —
Trump: Oh, no. The vaccine worked. But some people aren't taking it. The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don't take the vaccine.
But its still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you're protected. Look the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it's a very minor form. People aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

Orange man bribed.

• Like 1

I am having a Fuellmich Déjà vu - the allegedly good guys meeting with the G-dly system: 

8 Hours of Expert Testimony Before a Beis Din, Improved Audio

https://rumble.com/vp3unp-8-hours-of-expert-testimony-before-a-beis-din-improved-audio.html

DVM, PhD Geert Vanden Bossche

Dr. Peter McCullough

Dr. Robert Malone

Attorney Tomas Renz

Dr. Jane Ruby

Dr. Christiane Northrup

Dr. Michael Yeadon

Dr. Janci Lindsay

Dr. Richard Urso

Dr. Jessica Rose

Edited by Critilo
Edit reason: names added

5 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

We basically have that now!

If it was already what they aim for we wouldn't have this circus going... You still own something or possibly can own something, you could go anywhere without much effort and decide about own health... 😩

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic