Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Thank you, you're spot on.

Luckily there are a few parents (not many, but at least a few) who are on our side. I will definitely mention this to them so we can unite against this tyranny. 

in the US parents have been trying to challenge the collectivist school boards who have tried to set the Feds on them

classic collectivist, authoritarian behaviour and sadly the same sickness is in the body politic in scotland too

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:
5 minutes ago, Saved said:

I thought it was a piss take but no - they are seriously putting this out there as real.

Haha! DEL-micron!

il_340x270.3491006143_s3iq.webp.8b3a51d75188d0b29e7b92c632e8461f.webp

Edited by webtrekker
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

I want to thank you all for being my lifeline. Since I have been here, I've met some amazing people. Thanks to the Icke family too for this forum and being able to speak my mind. We may not always agree but we can respectfully agree to disagree and by and large, people do so here. I can be myself with you and that means a lot. There's a lot of wisdom, support and good humour at this forum. Once again everyone, thank you. I really appreciate you all.

And remember....DON'T QUIT!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

in the US parents have been trying to challenge the collectivist school boards who have tried to set the Feds on them

classic collectivist, authoritarian behaviour and sadly the same sickness is in the body politic in scotland too

Yes but the sleazy AG has loosed the heroes of the FBI on dissenting parents. Big, tough G-Men.

we are told sunbeds are dangerous.

what if its the opposite.

activating melanin is a healthy body reaction

What are the benefits of melanin?

In addition to providing pigmentation in humans and animals, melanin also plays an important biological role by providing protectionTrusted Source against damage from the sun.

Protection against UV light. Melanin helps protect the cells of the epidermis, or outer layer of the skin, from UV light. This protection extends to all forms of UV light (UVC, UVB, and UVA) as well as blue light. It does this by absorbing the UV light before it’s able to damage the sensitive DNA of the skin cells.

Reactive oxygen species (ROS) scavenger. Melanin also demonstrates antioxidant activity by scavenging for reactive oxygen species produced via UV light damage. Without intervention from protective compounds like antioxidants, these ROS contribute to oxidative stress, which causes significant cellular damage.

It’s believed that there may be other mechanisms of action for melanin within the body, such as protection of the liver, intestines, and even the immune system.

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Yes but the sleazy AG has loosed the heroes of the FBI on dissenting parents. Big, tough G-Men.

the scottish government want to inveagle themselves into every aspect of everyones lives

they are sick individuals who have clubbed together to form a giant cluster fuck of evil

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

I'm 70 in a couple of weeks time but, when I'm not moaning in here, I do a lot of other stuff that keeps my mind occupied.

So what I'm saying is, you need to be aware of what's going on, for sure, but at times you need to step away from it all and give your mind a rest and your body a boost

Oh christ yeah, something you're really into and can take up time and set your mind onto other levels is a must these days.

wrong question janet. You should be asking WHY so many people working within the NHS don't trust the jab enough to have it. They aren't refusing because they 'can't be bothered' to go down the corridor to get jabbed up. They don't want the jab because they are seeing it kill people. i can't believe you get paid to write that kind of crap. What a CLOWNWORLD you live in

JANET STREET-PORTER: Why should we protect the NHS when almost one in ten of them can't be bothered to protect themselves with a jab?

By Janet Street-Porter For Mailonline

Published: 19:31 GMT, 22 December 2021 | Updated: 07:49 GMT, 23 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10337069/JANET-STREET-PORTER-One-ten-NHS-bothered-protect-jab.html

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm looking forward to the jazz hand variant

all the gays can do it then

right up benjamin butterworths alley

giphy.gif

595562369_Screenshot2021-12-24043937.jpg.85804eb51da878a2ffd310abf5b302ca.jpg

1553440050_Screenshot2021-12-24044105.jpg.50b08b90110984a4f6d8f1ef6ff2d1ec.jpg

1928701587_Screenshot2021-12-24044325.jpg.ff7324018d3f4a2354ffa2d833d55667.jpg

2004708220_Screenshot2021-12-24044342.jpg.58bb9e86408fa9cb845ef4c87eeb51f4.jpg

qq-rbl.gif.6e139ea7dfbabc6ba9309ea3ffe1dbf4.gif

1259770447_Screenshot2021-12-24044756.jpg.367a09d2863ef01d928728d2a5e8c4dd.jpg

I remember Epsilon, and talk of them skipping over mu and xi -

I think they skipped straight to OMICRON because it sounds far more ominous than zeta, eta, theta, kappa,  

We'll be onto the constellations in no time!

2104517596_Screenshot2021-12-24044618.jpg.8bf77f4e5a1d3e5463556f2e6e368822.jpg

LOL - Lambda Lounge

1236440017_Screenshot2021-12-24045920.jpg.3d0df0f240952906b7a005a87f15cf2a.jpg

917622163_Screenshot2021-12-24050041.jpg.17eb3a6b9b3d0a901680755c36bb818f.jpg

Spartan Warriors were the gayest of the Greeks, so it's no surprise the gay activists snapped up real quick in the 70s. 

Sparta is thought to be the first city to practice athletic nudity, and some scholars claim that it was also the first to formalize pederasty. Being a Militant State that would make sense. 

(off topic but fun fact; only Spartan women who died in childbirth and men who died in battle  - both considered a life given to The State - were honoured with a headstone or marked grave).

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Went to large Tesco didn't wear a mask, there was like 5 people I saw with no masks everyone else a dirty mask on. One woman was shedding so badly I got light headed. I try stay away from them, all shedding their boosters.

There was even an ambulance outside someone collapsed, dropped a can of pasta sauce. Then later I heard a husband say to his wife, you have been staring at the beans for 10 minutes what are you doing. 

People are losing it :/

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's actually starting to get to me now it really is. Cannot believe how brainwashed people STILL are. It really got to me today. What the hell has happened to people. 

Had someone today whilst I was working say "there's thousands of cases of Omicron". If I was out of work I would have just said I don't care and walked off. Seriously demoralising. 

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Went to large Tesco didn't wear a mask, there was like 5 people I saw with no masks everyone else a dirty mask on. One woman was shedding so badly I got light headed. I try stay away from them, all shedding their boosters.

There was even an ambulance outside someone collapsed, dropped a can of pasta sauce. Then later I heard a husband say to his wife, you have been staring at the beans for 10 minutes what are you doing. 

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

In my local shop they don't know about scamdemic... And now they have Polish cheap food... 😋

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

we are told sunbeds are dangerous.

what if its the opposite.

activating melanin is a healthy body reaction

What are the benefits of melanin?

In addition to providing pigmentation in humans and animals, melanin also plays an important biological role by providing protectionTrusted Source against damage from the sun.

Protection against UV light. Melanin helps protect the cells of the epidermis, or outer layer of the skin, from UV light. This protection extends to all forms of UV light (UVC, UVB, and UVA) as well as blue light. It does this by absorbing the UV light before it’s able to damage the sensitive DNA of the skin cells.

Reactive oxygen species (ROS) scavenger. Melanin also demonstrates antioxidant activity by scavenging for reactive oxygen species produced via UV light damage. Without intervention from protective compounds like antioxidants, these ROS contribute to oxidative stress, which causes significant cellular damage.

It’s believed that there may be other mechanisms of action for melanin within the body, such as protection of the liver, intestines, and even the immune system.

Orange man bad! 

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

wrong question janet. You should be asking WHY so many people working within the NHS don't trust the jab enough to have it. They aren't refusing because they 'can't be bothered' to go down the corridor to get jabbed up. They don't want the jab because they are seeing it kill people. i can't believe you get paid to write that kind of crap. What a CLOWNWORLD you live in

JANET STREET-PORTER: Why should we protect the NHS when almost one in ten of them can't be bothered to protect themselves with a jab?

By Janet Street-Porter For Mailonline

Published: 19:31 GMT, 22 December 2021 | Updated: 07:49 GMT, 23 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10337069/JANET-STREET-PORTER-One-ten-NHS-bothered-protect-jab.html

Bloody hell, hasn't that shill fucked off yet? These ghastly old hags (Rantzen, Lumley etc) just hang around, always ready to do their masters bidding.

• Like 1

I hate this Beetlejuice creature - you can see how ugly her soul is.

My Scottish Granny's father was a fisherman who went away out the North Sea for weeks on end. They were extremely superstitious and if he met a cross eyed person on the way to the boat, they would turn around and go home.

I wonder what the opposite of cross-eyed meant.

1267823321_Screenshot2021-12-24053555.jpg.3eab2802c3af37874cf1f8f0c955eac1.jpg

1929333763_Screenshot2021-12-24054055.jpg.fe50d4027f538606330a0672e691730b.jpg

(Timestamped)

Its about compliance and pledging allegiance for the New World Order

Oh here we go......

"SAGE says Omicron needs to be 90% milder than Delta to avoid major NHS pressure in blow to hopes that UK will avoid further restrictions after studies showed strain is at least 45% weaker"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10339089/Omicron-Covid-MILDER-three-major-studies-confirm-Research-England-Scotland-South-Africa.html

Three studies cited earlier indicated it was 80% milder than Delta, but of course that isn't enough for SAGE.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic