Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

The fact checking is ridiculous. The fact that they have checked it, regardless of the nature of that check, is ridiculous.

and the excuses they use are getting out right absurd!

He got stuck on the first syllable!  lol  FFS

All those athletes you see dropping dead is a nothing burger.

That dead pilot list is "misunderstood"

The Great Reset is a conspiracy and "taken out of context"

Thanks Snopes, but I understood that the BabylonBee's  "CNN bought an industrial sized washing machine to spin the news" was FALSE without you.

But I do have one question, why do you always go out of your way to make sure your fact checks paint paedophiles in a good light?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Velma said:

After the abysmal turnout at the SSE Arena, Wembley, 'celebrities' including James Argent and Marnie Simpson, who I have never heard of, are set to make special appearances to help encourage people to get their booster jabs.

Live music and celebrity appearances are being promised at the event, which NHS England's chief Amanda Pritchard thanked The Sun newspaper for putting it on.

"Turning a big bash into The Big Boost is the kind of (desperation) adaptability and ingenuity that has made the NHS vaccine programme such a success," said Ms Bitchard.

Anthea Turner, Joe Garratt, alongside Love Island twins Jess and Eve Gale, who I don't care about, are among those who will be entertaining people as they get their booster jabs.

Anthea Turner! They are really getting desperate, Timmy Mallett will be turning up one of these boostathons  next..

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

A year or so ago I described Welby to a friend as a Pseudo-religious plonker who looks a lot like Goebbels.

Now I realise that this assessment was far too generous - also apologies are due to the late German Minister of Propaganda and Public Enlightenment for comparing him to Welby😆

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

and the excuses they use are getting out right absurd!

He got stuck on the first syllable!  lol  FFS

All those athletes you see dropping dead is a nothing burger.

That dead pilot list is "misunderstood"

The Great Reset is a conspiracy and "taken out of context"

Thanks Snopes, but I understood that the BabylonBee's  "CNN bought an industrial sized washing machine to spin the news" was FALSE without you.

But I do have one question, why do you always go out of your way to make sure your fact checks paint paedophiles in a good light?

The excuses they come out with are more damaging than if they'd just say nothing.

One of my favourites is how Africa doesn't have a Covid crisis because there's no obesity. Meanwhile, the West has spent two years encouraging sedentary lifestyles, with no mention of losing weight among the hundreds of millions of pounds' worth of advertisements.

11 hours ago, Mr H said:

Another Satanist speaking. Apparently if you're not vaccinated you're an idiot.

What about if you invade a country with no WMD, you're an idiot!

Everything this disgusting war criminal says is a lie.

Therefore the correct statement is : if you're vaccinated, you're an idiot.

2 hours ago, Saved said:

It is impossible for a lot of people to be able to even process your question. They could spend as much time on it as they like and you could even share an image with arrows in a circle so as to make it easier for them - they would not get it. However, a huge number of single jabbed get it already and never went on to get a second. A fewer amount of double jabbed get it (albeit only noticing the danger as their nails clawed at the dirt on the edge of the cliff face).

Those who have had or are desperate to get the booster are already rolling down the cliff, heads bouncing off rocks. As we know, some have died already and many, many more will die this winter and over the next couple of years.

When I saw James O'Keefe read from 1984 (YouTube Project Veritas) the principle of Double-Speak - and with it Double-Think - made perfect sense. It was something that I did not grasp when reading that book years ago. It became crystal clear what was going on in the thought processes of those who are under its spell.

If I were clever enough (I'm not) I would demonstrate these thought processes, concerning the conflicting information they have received, in a diagram. It would show at which point their logic paths get hijacked. Perhaps I will attempt to do so when my own mind is not so busy with far more pressing matters.

Please do so Saved...your words and thoughts are valuable in a time of 'uniformity'...we need more like ya

• Thanks 1

Does NZ and by association due to the southern hemisphere Aus,have military forces trying to control the narrative in the same way that we in the UK have 77 brigade etcetera ?

Often wondered if the militry in the aformentioned countries are utilising psychological warfare to the same extent as it is being utilised in the UK ?

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

NZ "escaped" the societal destruction the rest of the world suffered through from the start, as I watched in horror from my Ivory Tower.

However since August St. Cindy and her govt policies has managed to achieve the exact same disastrous effects in not even five short months....

Is it a truly monumental achievement on her part? or is it that the thread that held a once strong, health and proudly egalitarian society together was an illusion and it was fragile to start with?

1610173567_Screenshot2021-12-23053756.jpg.6b91d9d8fddcc412d58f978e1e6b79b9.jpg

image.png.b028ba17b219a3624f8c96e46edaf0b6.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VBFZ9IYBFD8j/

Disabled man with one leg sitting outside of a cafe alone in Wanganui has seven cops surround him and clear him away for not have a vax pass

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mMhIOepehsQf/

UNVAXXED PREGNANT WOMAN WHO PRESENTED FOR URGENT MEDICAL TREATMENT WAS EXAMINED IN A BOATSHED WITH HEAPS OF COBWEBS OUT THE BACK!

garage_examination_nz.jpg.f68971066af8ed301c6f069f0dc86a87.jpg

'I would like to know why unvaccinated are to be treated this way?'

'Cos Dr Bill has loadsa and loadsa of money and owns all the politicians.

Money talks and bullshit walks - politicians, 'researchers' and favoured talking heads are bullshit walking.

Horsey Tranny, Wee Jimmy Krankie, retarded Inuit, Snoopy torturer - the list is almost endless.

Dan's private blackshirts need more toys!

The PSO's (public safety officers) are Melbourne's tram/train-police. They will now be given tasers to zap any unvax person (or if they simply misplaced their certificate) found to be trespassing on the public transport system. 

They're already armed - (with only 12 weeks training, any bum can become a PSO) - a few years back some nutter ambushed a fat one and took his gun and ran away with it! lolz

image.png.964fbfb0a00cb212cda198ab77fd0cb3.png

image.png.00cc1e07b09e4c8fd0dc060c09b151eb.png

They're giving them tasers simply to taser (non-lethal) the unvaxd travelling on the public transport.. no other explanation for it.

The cops need them because those rubber bullet guns are bulky too carry around all the time.

Melbourne is going to get very dangerous, for vaxd and unvaxd alike.

Edited by skitzorat

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Dan's private blackshirts need more toys!

The PSO's (public safety officers) are Melbourne's tram/train-police. They will now be given tasers to zap any unvax person (or if they simply misplaced their certificate) found to be trespassing on the public transport system. 

They're already armed - (with only 12 weeks training, any bum can become a PSO) - a few years back some nutter ambushed a fat one and took his gun and ran away with it! lolz

image.png.964fbfb0a00cb212cda198ab77fd0cb3.png

image.png.00cc1e07b09e4c8fd0dc060c09b151eb.png

They're giving them tasers simply to taser (non-lethal) the unvaxd travelling on the public transport.. no other explanation for it.

The cops need them because those rubber bullet guns are bulky too carry around all the time.

Melbourne is going to get very dangerous, for vaxd and unvaxd alike.

HAHAHA - myki is the travel card

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Where's Gretta?

oh that's right! Busy shrilling the vax with a convicted criminal black rapper!

image.png.cc31df85214be714ffdeebb3e1a6d663.png

https://sputniknews.com/20210712/greta-thunbergs-pro-vaccination-photo-op-with-criminal-rapper-raises-eyebrows-1083365117.html

That's a perverse image.

The gargoyle gets away with any crap she likes - would cry oppression/persecution/discrimination at any critic.

Ass Burgers.

If any one has had a vaccine or a mercury filling ever in their life then they are probably on the spectrum.

Edited by zarkov

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Does NZ and by association due to the southern hemisphere Aus,have military forces trying to control the narrative in the same way that we in the UK have 77 brigade etcetera ?

Often wondered if the militry in the aformentioned countries are utilising psychological warfare to the same extent as it is being utilised in the UK ?

NZ has the Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB) and operates out of this spy base that's part of the 5-eyes.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/police-consider-fresh-charges-against-spy-base-attackers-photos/G5STWAKKXSSLG2MMLN3AFQ6M3E/

675647854_Screenshot2021-12-23143421.jpg.7e1cd6b5ffce1d816f726f013c5b610d.jpg

NZ doesn't have f-all actual hard military - like nothing.. Australia does- I don't think NZ has the resources to commit to a full on 77-brigade agency, wouldn't surprise me if Aussie did though.

However in saying that, we have for some time now had the strictest internet regulations even before the covid era. For example about a decade ago they bought in laws to make it completely illegal to download anything from the internet, (think Kim Dotcom or when game of thrones first came out) and they somehow had the ability to know if you did and your internet provider would be cut off after three strikes.

After the Christchurch mosque  hoax, (which the patsy Trenton live streamed on FB, aparently,) before she did the gun grab she made it illegal for anyone to VIEW that footage online! - not just illegal to share it on social media etc, but actually VIEW it - somehow they knew that people did because several people were busted and raided and got hefty sentences!

They data suck and observe everything here! EVERYTHING! I doubt we could go to the bathroom without them knowing,  we've been the trial place for the tech for a long time - the first to go all in on eftpos etc.

Kiwis are so docile and gullible they haven't needed to go-in and waste the resources on controlling the online narrative to the same extent as the UK, all the comments sections on the mainstream popular news sites are highly regulated by the gate keepers so unlike thedailymail, nothing "harmful" ever gets through to sheeples screens - Cindy did just fine with her everyday press conferences anyway. Things may change now that its gone so draconian and shes lost control of it..

But they must have in Australia because they're showing up at peoples doors in real time to arrest pregnant woman about a FB post or coming around asking questions about facebooks posts made 6 months ago!

That takes some serious resource commitment!

Edited by skitzorat

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic