Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

This is interesting, UK Government paying digital influencers to promote COVID19 discussions:

https://theconversation.com/why-the-uk-government-is-paying-social-media-influencers-to-post-about-coronavirus-145478

PSYOP anyone?

Talking of PSYOPS, how to get a Prime Minister to change his mind: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8901399/No-10-aide-health-bosses-told-PM-ice-rinks-used-mortuaries-Covid.html#article-8901399

I am not sure a few tens of thousands of bodies would really pose the state a problem. Look how they got rid of 10 million animals during foot and mouth.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

So they're asking us all to put ourselves on "lockdown" again? And they're asking business owners to close their places of trade? 

They're not telling us because they can't, they're asking us, they're suggesting it to us. It's a choice. Are they sending people out to close everyone's business are they? 

What is "lockdown"? Are a handful of tossers in Westminster going around "locking down" near on 70 million people? No they're not, because they can't.

We're free, and we have a universal inalienable right to freedom and to defend that freedom from those who would try to take it away. 

The government and their masters are the school bully asking for your lunch money. Tell them to fuck off.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

There's a lot of dark low vibrational energy tonight. These psycho elites are performing rituals as we speak.

The love their symbolism. Announcement  on Halloween, implementation on 5/11. Of course, the original 5/11 was an inside job, just like 9...

1 minute ago, pete675 said:

The love their symbolism. Announcement  on Halloween, implementation on 5/11. Of course, the original 5/11 was an inside job, just like 9...

Ha ha. This was my first mental foray into 'conspiracy theory'. And who was it that led me down this rabbit hole? None other than one of my primary school teachers. 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, - TZC - said:

Had enough of the sucking ass. I signed a lot of petitions in the past. Fucking useless. To reference an imaginary individual,

I'm going out like Billy. The only difference is, I have more time to prepare

Or going out like Tony would be a nice option, if the UK government hadn't restricted my access to this kind of firepower (the bloody cowards that they are).

• Like 1

Meanwhile, in Australia 

https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/300147101/covid19-australia-records-zero-community-cases-on-track-for-internal-borders-to-open-by-christmas

And here in NZ it’s as though absolutely nothing is going on re this bs; wtf is going on!?

I really feel for you all where you are being locked down again.

Msm needs to be hung, drawn and quartered; then the masses also for being too lazy/apathetic/brainless for taking notice of them.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 4:29 AM, jesuitsdidit said:

Does that mean UK govt owns 75% or Hancock himself?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09331560/officers

I think it is a fully government owned business....but who controls the government?

a little more info...

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09331560/filing-history

BUT THIS looks quite interesting doesnt it- looks to be big business....

``Porton Pharma Solutions Ltd., formerly Porton Fine Chemicals Ltd., is a China-based company principally engaged in the provision of customized pharmaceutical research and production services. The Company is also engaged in the multi-client product manufacturing businesses and pharmaceutical and chemical commerce businesses. The products of the Company include anti-viral, anti-diabetic, hypolipidemic, anti-cancer, anesthesia analgesia and anti-bacterial pharmaceuticals, among others. The Company operates its businesses in Europe, North America, Asia and China, among others.``

Managers
Name Age Since Title
Nian Feng Ju 47 - Chairman & General Manager
Rong Tao 57 - Vice Chairman, Secretary & Deputy General Manager
Yong Qing Guo, Dr. 45 - Independent Director
Pei Min Zheng 47 - Independent Director
Ji Hong Lai, Dr. 50 - Independent Director
Xing Ming Li 45 - Member-Supervisory Board
Wei Pi - - Securities Representative

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/PORTON-PHARMA-SOLUTIONS-L-16117980/company/

...and if you keep clicking onward from the sites its quite an eye opener... you will notice the connections to investment funds etc

Edited by Beaujangles

On another forum the other day  a guy was saying he had seen lots of shipping containers being dropped off at the local police station.

His idea was they would be used as containment  facilities for alleged covid people? I now begin to wonder?

The police station here was closed years ago so I can't check it out  locally.

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

His idea was they would be used as containment  facilities for alleged covid people? I now begin to wonder?

I said back in March that we should have an 'Unusual Sightings' sticky thread, whether that relate to roads, rail, airports, ports, storage areas, converted facilities, new facilities or whatever. Perhaps the need for such a thread is even more pressing now.

In the latter years of the 2006-2019 forum, someone posted about a new, unused facility having been built somewhere. Anyone else remember that? I can't go back and check the thread, as I don't believe that forum has yet been retrieved, since it was attacked.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I said back in March that we should have an 'Unusual Sightings' sticky thread, whether that relate to roads, rail, airports, ports, storage areas, converted facilities, new facilities or whatever. Perhaps the need for such a thread is even more pressing now.

In the latter years of the 2006-2019 forum, someone posted about a new, unused facility having been built somewhere. Anyone else remember that? I can't go back and check the thread, as I don't believe that forum has yet been retrieved, since it was attacked.

Unusual sightings thread is a good idea.!

Even just to say no it's just houses being put up, or "holy crap that place looks suspicious". 

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

On another forum the other day  a guy was saying he had seen lots of shipping containers being dropped off at the local police station.

The police station here was closed years ago so I can't check it out  locally.

Where is this? UK? Which town?

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Where's Jeremy Corbyn?

In the political wastelands.. 

Banned from the Labour Party by Starmer.. 

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

I haven't heard Labour calling for discussion of the Great Barrington Declaration

Just heard on the radio that Starmer is condemning Boris for not locking down harder and earlier.. 

Labour Party is DEAD. 

Guest Gone Fishing...
7 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

And a few more...

I've checked my keyboard. 

No 'Lots of Guns' option.. 😕

• Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic