Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

JABBED?:

Heart problem forces French rugby star into retirement at age 31

21 Dec, 2021 18:15
France international rugby star Kevin Gourdon, 31, has announced his retirement from the sport after the recent discovery of a potentially serious heart problem, his club La Rochelle announced on Tuesday.

Gourdon, who won 19 caps for France during a nine-year professional career and who had recently inked a new two-year deal with the southwestern French side, revealed via his club's website that he took the decision to end his career after being informed in the past week of the cardiac issue. 

Specific details as to his heart complaint have not been revealed. 

https://www.rt.com/sport/543917-rugby-gourdon-heart-problem-retirement/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?:

Heart problem forces French rugby star into retirement at age 31

21 Dec, 2021 18:15
France international rugby star Kevin Gourdon, 31, has announced his retirement from the sport after the recent discovery of a potentially serious heart problem, his club La Rochelle announced on Tuesday.

Gourdon, who won 19 caps for France during a nine-year professional career and who had recently inked a new two-year deal with the southwestern French side, revealed via his club's website that he took the decision to end his career after being informed in the past week of the cardiac issue. 

Specific details as to his heart complaint have not been revealed. 

https://www.rt.com/sport/543917-rugby-gourdon-heart-problem-retirement/

 

If I was a betting man, and I am, i would lump on this being the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wow I knew there was a solution.

@GarethIcke David, please do this (timestamped). Whatever message you want to convey. You can of course talk in your video/radio show but there will be something else, waves of message broadcasted. Knowing this and besides the NLP languages the power that should not be uses, it's really not a good idea to listen to MSM news, radio etc. I am certainly going to use the infrastructure the elites have built to destroy us and make a good use of it. 😛 All the occult studies I have done is becoming very useful now. The doctor doesn't really touch on occult/magick stuff but he basically explains how we can work beyond the realm of time & space. You can even affect the history etc....

 

This was absolutely fantastic lecture.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

Maybe this is the purpose of the jabs. To take away empathy. To take away the need to reach out to others in a human way. Wearing a mask is dehumanising anyway. It reduces people's faces down to 2 slits. Many people with autism find themselves face blind and unable to read people's facial expressions. Maybe the jabs are to create a faceless borg army. Drones who get the work done and function like machines and who have programmed responses to commands but no real underlying personality. 

I think that is entirely possible.

 

I have also noticed people losing empathy after getting clot shot.

 

It's Aldous Huxley's wet dream isn't it. A population smart enough to do what they're told but dumb enough to question their servitude.

 

Add the fact that the jabbed will have no immune system left and so will be entirely dependent on Big Pharma just to live and you have a tyrant's utopia. Dystopia if you're not a tyrant of course.

 

Though according to Huxley they will love their servitude.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

Have you noticed how the PTB are blocking out the sun as well? You hardly ever see it nowadays. You see a pale yellow orb amid all the trails but it never really radiates anymore.

I was interested in that.

 

I don't know if you recall, an Austrian (I think) scientist discovered some form of parasitical hydra in the clot shots. He claimed that it was part aluminum.

 

As you know, one ingredient in the chem trails is aluminum. I think it is aluminum dioxide but would need to check.

 

I put them together and wondered if the intent was to re-engineer human DNA to take on an alien life form. But this life form needed an aluminum environment.

 

I never took it any further.

 

So no evidence for any of this. Just a thought I had.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Looney tune said:

I was meaning the bloke you spoke to, I was interested on perspective from a mason (someone who is meant to be in the Know). I will go over and have a read tho. On this thread I was interested on his take on the covid vax and covid itself, because the ones I've spoken to I alluded to in the last post seemed split, old ones like militant belief in it and follow all rules, moaning about people not doing the same, while the younger ones will flout it if they can and one even said no chance he was getting vaxxed. Just wondering why there group seems split up on it. Was he thinking it's a hoax? 5G? BAT? Or flu for reset? Was jabs saline for them? I heard somewhere they have no quartz in taking there own undesirables out? Or did covid not come up in your exchange. I get you don't want him to get him in trouble, just wondering if you could shed his thoughts on those covid issues on this thread and somehow put down his thoughts on others without it going back to him or her. No dramas if you can't or don't want to.

As astral doesn't seem to work for me yet at the moment it would have to be in a craft, but I hold out hope for astral to work at some point just yet to figure it out

 

As I said I don't think he was a mason, just that freemasons cared about his family lineage. When I spoke to him, it was still earlier on in the scamdemic, no vaxx was available at the time. There were more interesting things to talk about than vaxx!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After watching the above lecture, without becoming narcissistic, we must bring our attention back to what we do. This is how we affect the outside world. David has also said this in the past that we need to change our internal to change the outer picture. OK, they are this and they are becoming this etc.... YOU ARE becoming the part of the problem. You are fuelling the problem. By affirming the idea the elites wanted to create e.g. they are becoming non-empathic etc.... What you focus on you will manifest. We need to be very conscious. It's your perception, not the projection, which creates the reality. If you want to understand this, watch the video above.

 

A lot of the so called bad stuff they are putting out there can stay here and be neutralized. Just as my other teacher told me. No more fear. Just know how to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JJ73 said:

This is a very minor thing however it's something I noticed today and then went on the lookout for it in others I know to be jabbed. 

 

When I spoke with people before. It could be friends, family, neighbours or people out and about although now everyone eyes everyone else with suspicion. I would say something along the lines of "How are you doing? You alright?" People would reply with something like "Yeah, not so bad chap. You?"

 

I noticed this in the neighbour the day before yesterday. Before when I would say "Hi. How are you doing? Are you well?" he would reply with "Yes, not so bad. What about you? Are you keeping well?"

 

When I asked him and after the long pause which followed where he drifted off into space for a bit. He said "Yes." No follow up to that. No asking me how I was.

 

Today, a friend of my mother's called. After the phone call I said "Can you remember what her response was when you asked her if she was well?" My mum looked at me. I didn't even have to say anything more. She then said "That's not like her at all."

 

So I had to go out to get the last bits and pieces of shopping before the mad rush. I will have to get bread and milk and that type of thing but the worst is over with. Everything else is done. I set out to speak with as many people as I could. "Are you alright?" Yes came the response and no follow up. Then I came to my favourite person on the checkouts. She has been marvellous throughout all of this. She gave me a hug one time when she could see I was struggling.

 

She was her usual friendly self. I asked after her. She said "I'm well thanks darling." But no "how are you?" in response. She wasn't unfriendly  at all. I then said (because she's had some time off) "It's great to see you back." "Thank you" she said. Nothing more. There has never been a time when she has not asked after me. She always asks after me. She always asks how my mum is. She always asks if I am keeping well. Not today. 

 

Maybe this is the purpose of the jabs. To take away empathy. To take away the need to reach out to others in a human way. Wearing a mask is dehumanising anyway. It reduces people's faces down to 2 slits. Many people with autism find themselves face blind and unable to read people's facial expressions. Maybe the jabs are to create a faceless borg army. Drones who get the work done and function like machines and who have programmed responses to commands but no real underlying personality. 

I shall test that with people who know me well enough to ask how I am doing in response to me asking the question. A terse 'yes' is usually a sign that somebody is anything but okay.

 

I agree with the removal or dulling of empathy. That, incidentally, is a common trait with psychopaths. Seeing as the powers at the very top are obsessed with playing God, one would expect them to strive to remake people in their own image.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whose orders is this guy folowing?

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10334569/Archbishop-Canterbury-says-unvaccinated-immoral-love-neighbour.html

 

Quote

The unvaccinated are immoral, Archbishop of Canterbury declares: Welby says getting the jab is 'not about me and my rights to choose - it's about how I love my neighbour' 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Saved said:

 

I agree with the removal or dulling of empathy. That, incidentally, is a common trait with psychopaths. Seeing as the powers at the very top are obsessed with playing God, one would expect them to strive to remake people in their own image.

Excellent point.

 

With psychopaths it is caused by an injury or defect to the brain. Either at birth or in life.

 

So the fact that the jabbed are having their empathy circuit removes makes a lot of sense.

 

Of course removing the empathy circuit from a large percentage of the population and wiring them into 5G isn't alarming at all.

 

Add in the research into MK Ultra and it may well be the vaxxed that will be weaponized to get the rest of us.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

4th Booster?

 

Yesterdays news.

 

Apparently Pfizer (I think) announced that a fifth will be needed specifically for Unicorn. That will be five shots in about 6 months. 

 

I'd hate to think how many you'd need if the clot shot wasn't effective.

 

Seventh jaberoo being mentioned in Israel...!

 

Afek said he hopes that such COVID mutations won’t be as contagious and severe as the Delta variant, “but it seems that we will need to take a fourth, and fifth and sixth and seventh doses — who knows how many. But it’s fine, we’re lucky we have them, not every country in the world has vaccines.”

 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/fourth-covid-shot-for-all-israelis-a-possibility-health-minister-says/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I think that is entirely possible.

 

I have also noticed people losing empathy after getting clot shot.

 

It's Aldous Huxley's wet dream isn't it. A population smart enough to do what they're told but dumb enough to question their servitude.

 

Add the fact that the jabbed will have no immune system left and so will be entirely dependent on Big Pharma just to live and you have a tyrant's utopia. Dystopia if you're not a tyrant of course.

 

Though according to Huxley they will love their servitude.

 

 

As long as their enslavement has some form of entertainment and illusion of choice, they will call themselves free. I sometimes wonder about a Ben Elton book I read a few decades ago called Blind Faith. There was a strong nod to 1984 throughout but what I keep remembering when I look at the world today is television in everybody's homes showing live sex - there was no privacy for anybody anywhere. Whenever anybody should indulge in sex with their partner, it could be watched by anybody who wants to watch. Same with making a meal or going to the toilet.

 

A society that has sex rammed down its throat from nursery is not far away from that sort of entertainment. No privacy anywhere, your every moment being watched (potentially) by the whole world. As surely as gambling and football filled the horizons of the masses enslaved in 1984, perversion will fill the horizons of the last generation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

It's Aldous Huxley's wet dream isn't it. A population smart enough to do what they're told but dumb enough to question their servitude.

 

 

I think we're well on the way to that, sadly.

 

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Though according to Huxley they will love their servitude.

 

I don't know about loving it but they're sure not questioning it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

Seventh jaberoo being mentioned in Israel...!

 

Afek said he hopes that such COVID mutations won’t be as contagious and severe as the Delta variant, “but it seems that we will need to take a fourth, and fifth and sixth and seventh doses — who knows how many. But it’s fine, we’re lucky we have them, not every country in the world has vaccines.

 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/fourth-covid-shot-for-all-israelis-a-possibility-health-minister-says/

Yikes!

 

Those countries that don't have them will never need them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Ultimately, he is listening to Satan. Those orders will have filtered through the principalities and powers to the people who placed him in this position in the first instance.

 

I say that form a Biblical perspective, I am loving my neighbour by NOT getting vaccinated. He has not enquired of the Lord and has no love for truth. As far as I am concerned he has butchered the Scripture to his own destruction. This is a common occurrence in the professing 'church' and shall increase in frequency and severity as we near the end. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Saved said:

As long as their enslavement has some form of entertainment and illusion of choice, they will call themselves free. I sometimes wonder about a Ben Elton book I read a few decades ago called Blind Faith. There was a strong nod to 1984 throughout but what I keep remembering when I look at the world today is television in everybody's homes showing live sex - there was no privacy for anybody anywhere. Whenever anybody should indulge in sex with their partner, it could be watched by anybody who wants to watch. Same with making a meal or going to the toilet.

 

A society that has sex rammed down its throat from nursery is not far away from that sort of entertainment. No privacy anywhere, your every moment being watched (potentially) by the whole world. As surely as gambling and football filled the horizons of the masses enslaved in 1984, perversion will fill the horizons of the last generation.

Yep. That's the key. Keep them distracted.

 

Didn't Edward Bernays have anything to do with pushing sport and entertainment as a distraction? I seem to remember something about him doing that.

 

The sexual perversion was the same thing that was pushed in the Soviet Union.

 

It's the same intergenerational group of psychopaths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Yep. That's the key. Keep them distracted.

 

Didn't Edward Bernays have anything to do with pushing sport and entertainment as a distraction? I seem to remember something about him doing that.

 

The sexual perversion was the same thing that was pushed in the Soviet Union.

 

It's the same intergenerational group of psychopaths.

I had never heard of Edward Bernays, so had to search him out. Everything about his works that I have just read in this overview looks like the blueprint for what we are seeing today.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

 

Again, there is an 'all so tiresome' moment concerning his parents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Yep. That's the key. Keep them distracted.

 

Didn't Edward Bernays have anything to do with pushing sport and entertainment as a distraction? I seem to remember something about him doing that.

 

The sexual perversion was the same thing that was pushed in the Soviet Union.

 

It's the same intergenerational group of psychopaths.

 

It's no surprise then that the great-nephew of Bernays is cofounder of Netflix, Marc Randolph!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Yep. That's the key. Keep them distracted.

 

Didn't Edward Bernays have anything to do with pushing sport and entertainment as a distraction? I seem to remember something about him doing that.

 

The sexual perversion was the same thing that was pushed in the Soviet Union.

 

It's the same intergenerational group of psychopaths.

 

It's funny. The very first thing the neighbour I spoke with did when he moved in was hammer a bird box off the back wall to put up the paraphernalia to have Sky. The first thing. He's a lost cause.

Edited by JJ73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I shall test that with people who know me well enough to ask how I am doing in response to me asking the question. A terse 'yes' is usually a sign that somebody is anything but okay.

 

I agree with the removal or dulling of empathy. That, incidentally, is a common trait with psychopaths. Seeing as the powers at the very top are obsessed with playing God, one would expect them to strive to remake people in their own image.

 

That's a good point. I have been very surprised by the almost complete removal of personality, sense of humour, empathy etc with my neighbour and it's happened since the jabs. It's the superiority I hate though. The way he juts out his chin and talks down to me. The overbearing smugness. Almost as if being with me, is beneath him. Superiority is a psychopathic trait, the sense they are better than others.

 

Yes, maybe the general population is being remoulded in the psychopath's image?  One key benefit of this (for them) is that as the cases come out of vaccine injuries and deaths linked to the vaccines, there will be tens of millions of people (in this country alone) who will no longer care and so it's not a great stretch from there to imagine a scenario where they will work with their captors to ensure nothing about that ever gets out. 

 

All the while there are millions of unjabbed, this can't happen so maybe making our lives dreadful to the point we acquiesce is so there are more of the drones and therefore more people to help cover things up and also more people to be happy with their imprisonment which they will view as freedom. If someone has a relative who has been vaccinated and becomes ill or dies from that, creating a population who no longer cares works in the favour of the sickos at the top who are programming everybody.

 

The one hitch with that scenario is that as more time goes on, those of us who are awake want nothing much to do with the sleepers so marginalising us away from them isn't seen as a punishment but rather a reward. I don't know about anyone else but I know that should I be 'punished' in the future and told I can't attend events where the jabbed have gone, I will view that as a win, certainly not as a loss.

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...