Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Unfortunately no one can just go yo Antarctica and you have to go through a strict assessment process to even step foot there. You're also not allowed beyond I believe the 66th parallel and it's patrolled by different countries navy's etc. All contained in the Antarctic treaty, which happens to be the only treaty in existence with pretty much every countries consent on earth. Now if I was a betting man one would ask the question, if the majority of the countries in the world can agree to no country claiming any rights to the continent, then how the fuck can they not agree on anything else? 

I digress, we're off topic but you can find out about this further in other sections on this forum. Food for thought though hey.

Once Admiral Byrd was interviewed on nationwide tv and mentioned lands the size of America still unexplored, the treaty was drawn up.

People mustn't find out they don't  live on a spinning water ball.

Nobody answer this as the thread will end up derailed....I'm talking to Morpheus here.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Has anybody seen this before?

I can find coronation island but not the others. Possibly fake, but worth a closer look. I will extend my investigation beyond Google maps. 🤣

7d1f635d8a85c1eebcfc7ab7f2ada76d.PNG

WOW! This is interesting, strange they have Islands called by these names, I know that the 12 worlds leaders signed a treaty back in 1959 to encouraged the freedom of scientific investigation and the exchange of scientific information and personnel in Antarctica.

Headline in the Mail

Unvaccinated people who caught Delta have virtually no protection against Omicron infection, lab study suggests - but people who've had it AND been jabbed have incredible 'super immunity'

Who are these unvaccinated people they're testing? Anyone I know who's unvaxxed wouldn't even wipe their arse with a test.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Unfortunately no one can just go yo Antarctica and you have to go through a strict assessment process to even step foot there. You're also not allowed beyond I believe the 66th parallel and it's patrolled by different countries navy's etc. All contained in the Antarctic treaty, which happens to be the only treaty in existence with pretty much every countries consent on earth. Now if I was a betting man one would ask the question, if the majority of the countries in the world can agree to no country claiming any rights to the continent, then how the fuck can they not agree on anything else? 

I digress, we're off topic but you can find out about this further in other sections on this forum. Food for thought though hey.

Yeah makes sense that.

Good to know some human will come to rescue you if you ever get lost in sea. No hi-tech gear is needed to send out SOS. lol

But more to the point, it makes you think why they are protecting the antarctica....... what's there..... I know people will say, it's the alien, military base they are protecting etc. Covid is so boring we have a way of drifting to the twilight zone. 😁

4 hours ago, campanar said:

ah but remember, by definition, double jabbed are now unvaxx as well though. 🥺

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Once Admiral Byrd was interviewed on nationwide tv and mentioned lands the size of America still unexplored, the treaty was drawn up.

Nobody answer this as the thread will end up derailed....I'm talking to Morpheus here.

Seen it bud and out of likes. 

@DaleP 👆 post above

Edited by Morpheus

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I guess we do know what this mrna is doing

prions

neurlogical damage

blood damage

organ damage

tissue damage

cell damage

dna damage

what a cure it turned out to be

I know someone who had that Michael Jackson skin condition, you know, couldn't be out in the sun or he'd melt, literally. Well after he's been jabbed, shit you not, its completely cured him and he's been out in the day for the first time in like a decade. Fuck knows how. 

1 minute ago, Shy Talk said:

Headline in the Mail

Unvaccinated people who caught Delta have virtually no protection against Omicron infection, lab study suggests - but people who've had it AND been jabbed have incredible 'super immunity'

Who are these unvaccinated people they're testing? Anyone I know who's unvaxxed wouldn't even wipe their arse with a test.

Do they mean folks who've had the jabs but not the boosters?

Remember kids, those kinda folks are legally defined as un-vaccinated in today's world. 

5 hours ago, Maddmoo said:

Just been let go by West Ham for refusing daily lateral flow testing, under the grounds of “gross misconduct”. The gross misconduct being refusal of a reasonable management request.

I have plenty to say right now but other than talking to my wife on the blower and now posting here I have remained stone cold silent since getting the news. 

At least I left holding my ground and met some fantastic younger clued up members of staff who fill me me with glimmers of hope.

Fucking bollocks, but whack up the Van.

my daughter is going through same as you here in Switzerland with her 3 y apprenticeship 6 months to go!

sympathise with you !

Hammers Fan

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I know someone who had that Michael Jackson skin condition, you know, couldn't be out in the sun or he'd melt, literally. Well after he's been jabbed, shit you not, its completely cured him and he's been out in the day for the first time in like a decade. Fuck knows how. 

So the Covid "vaccine" cures vitiligo? Nice to know it's good for something.

From The Gateway Pundit:

“It’s Immoral! Stop It Now!” Biden Accuses Conservative Media Personalities of “Killing Their Own Customers” by ‘Peddling Lies’ About Covid Vaccines

From the article:

Joe Biden on Tuesday delivered remarks on the Omicron variant from the White House.

Biden announced the federal government will be sending out free Covid tests to anyone who requests one.

IMG_8464.jpg

Dementia Joe had another one of his signature outbursts and accused conservative media personalities of killing people by peddling lies about Covid vaccines.

“Look, the unvaccinated are responsible for their own choices,” Biden said. “But those choices have been fueled by dangerous misinformation on cable tv and social media. These companies and personalities are making money by peddling lies and allowing misinformation that can kill their own customers and their own supporters.”

From King Kitty:

If anyone knows anything about peddling lies and promoting immorality, it's good ol' Brandon.

Following the Welsh Government's announcement, fixtures until mid-January will be run behind closed doors, without spectators. They claim matches have been called off due to several Covid cases among their players and staff, but everyone who had contact with them will also be forced to isolate too, which is causing the problems.

Imagine if only the vaccinated were permitted to attend these sporting events and most of their 50,000 capacity stadiums were empty. How embarrassing, perhaps that’s why it’s behind closed doors, but it kills the atmosphere.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12426/12501121/wales-sporting-events-to-be-played-behind-closed-doors-from-boxing-day-amid-omicron-variant

And Sturgeon cancels Scotland.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-59745262

Edited by Velma

25 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Someone, a complete stranger, who is well connected to the Freemason I got chatting on the street told me about FE. Now, looking at this person you wouldn't have guessed and I didn't think he was a freemason but his family lineage belongs to the important house. The conversation was very interesting, we talked various things which are discussed in this forum. I won't go into much more details as it would probably reveal who it may be. I have a habit of bumping into to people.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Yeah makes sense that.

Good to know some human will come to rescue you if you ever get lost in sea. No hi-tech gear is needed to send out SOS. lol

But more to the point, it makes you think why they are protecting the antarctica....... what's there..... I know people will say, it's the alien, military base they are protecting etc. Covid is so boring we

have a way of drifting to the twilight zone. 😁

The Covid hoax isn't scaring the masses enough, so it looks like they are getting ready to play their ace card. 

Fake Alien Invasion PSYOP Unfolding Now In Antarctica

Cabal leaders go to Antarctica 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The earth is obviously and observably flat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alexa said:

The Covid hoax isn't scaring the masses enough, so it looks like they are getting ready to play their ace card. 

Fake Alien Invasion PSYOP Unfolding Now In Antarctica

Cabal leaders go to Antarctica 

nah I don't think so.

Not saying aliens don't exist but an alien/UFO psyop is enthusiasts' wet dream imo.

Again from The Gateway Pundit:

De Blasio Bribes New Yorkers: A Vaccination Team Can Come to Your House, Give Everyone in Your Family a Jab – And $100!

From the article:

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on Tuesday said vaccination teams will be deployed to homes to administer Covid jabs.

IMG_8461-1.jpg

The vaccination teams will also be giving $100 incentives to (poor) people who get their vaccines.

“A vaccination team comes to you – they can provide vaccination for the whole family,” De Blasio said.

“The [vaccination] teams that come to your home have the ability to provide whatever help you need – and the $100 incentive is available for every family member,” he added.

From King Kitty:

Two years into a global pandemic that has shut down the free world as we've known it. A pandemic like nothing this world has ever seen. A deadly virus that continues to mutate and outwit every great scientific mind our planet has to offer. A cold, heartless virus that continues to kill everyone from babies to the elderly with no mercy. A world left ravaged and broken by it's destruction...and here's a hundred bucks if you would just get the vaccine...come on, please, take the vaccine...a hundred bucks...come on, already...how about a hundred dollars and some ski passes? A puppy? We could throw in a cute, little puppy?

Edited by KingKitty
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Berlin: World Health Summit 2018.

Well packaged in cancer gene therapy visions, Ugur Sahin exults, in front of Bill Gates' eyes, with mRNA vaccines against pathogens.

About a year later, Sars_Cov_2 appears in Wuhan.
Pure coincidence, of course!

Coincidentally, the video with Ugur Sahin is "not listed" on Youtube at the World Health Summit 2018, so that it is difficult to find

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic