Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

caution

be guarded in everything you say, even lie.

no one needs to know your status. if they ask, reply " how is your sexually transmitted disease status?"

even meeting ppl in various groups you have no idea who they are.

dont be open, only tell ppl enough to get by with.

Chris Carter warned us many years ago...

Trust No One GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

If that is the international criminal court.

The USA doesnt recognize its authority. 

Trump:

So the United States took the only responsible course: We withdrew from the Human Rights Council, and we will not return until real reform is enacted. For similar reasons, the United States will provide no support in recognition to the International Criminal Court. As far as America is concerned, the ICC has no jurisdiction, no legitimacy, and no authority. The ICC claims near-universal jurisdiction over the citizens of every country, violating all principles of justice, fairness, and due process. We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.

No filing against anyone in the USA. 

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It's amazing what a year or so working with Tony Blair will do to you. As you say, she was quite wholesome looking when she was younger. Who knows what the Blairs get up to and what they might have introduced the young Jacinda to.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but until you were actually told she was a Blair protégé nobody had a clue, like within a day of finding out about the nudge unit everyone was an expert on their means of coercion. Funny old global world ain't it. 

33 minutes ago, Itsa said:

out of reactions

My parents are gone now and I'm glad they didn't have to live through this.

It must be difficult watching that, I don't envy you.

I have a sister but i don't ask because I don't want to know ☹️

Nah thats alright mate i cant stand the bloke. 

Only joking. Its frustrating to say the least.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Saw an old woman at the shop just standing there near the till, like she had forgotten where she was. I asked her if she was in line, she started saying random stuff, "Oh there you are are I was looking for you", "I forgot where I was for a second". 

This is happening more and more frequently now. Both my parents lost their sense of direction from the poison and my dad can't even follow simple instructions over the phone, he was never computer literate being his age but he has definitely lost cognitive function and he knows it although denies it. 

My mum is more forgetful now, sorts of things you would just blame on age if it wasn't for the death jab. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the shot accelerates dementia. If it is given to an elderly person who is in the early stages of the disease (and that's another story), it might well speed up the process. That's just it. It's guesswork. Nobody has any idea of the long-term effects of the jab.

37 minutes ago, Saved said:

I have certainly noticed a drop in cognitive abilities as well as a hardening of hearts, which were growing colder across society anyway but the shot appears to have accelerated this. It is not just something I discern face to face but also in phone calls to various utility companies as I navigate the minefield of cancelling services having recently separated from my wife.

Impatience, abruptness - these are the two stand out features. People are becoming quick to anger.

As for cognitive abilities, I have noticed how some people I know to be jabbed (mostly twice) are having a hard time formulating sentences when these same people used to be quite articulate. There are these giant pauses as they try to find a word. This is not with all, though. Perhaps there really is a large placebo group out there.

I am sorry for the recent separation from your wife. I hope your situation improves soon.

One of my neighbours was always good company. I looked forward to chatting with him. He was one of the people I spoke with yesterday. I went round to see him to notify him about something and his manner towards me was unfriendly from the get go. He might as well have just told me to Fck Off to be honest. He stood there and he couldn't think. Yes, what you said. Long pauses and just an inability to compute what I was telling him. Staring off into space.

What I was telling him was simple but he quickly became argumentative with me when there was no need for it. In the end, he became so unpleasant that I walked away. His demeanour was a marked contrast to how he was before the jabs (he and his wife have had them all). He was insufferably smug. It's almost like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I can see it's him but it's not him. His eyes, there's nothing in them. Just voids. God knows what he's going to be like when he takes the 4th/5th/6th/7th and all the associated boosters that will come with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello, I imagine this has already been answered but why do people who have bought into the virus nonsense have no questions or concerns about some of the more glaring problems with it all - such as if the 'virus' is so transmissible that they wear masks and social distance etc to avoid catching it, they will gladly accept having a cotton bud shoved up their noses and down their throats to test if they have it, and never ask why they can't just breathe onto it or do a simple cheek swab if it can be spread as easily as by brushing against someone in a shop or being in a room or on the bus with someone or touching a door handle and so on.

Always wonder why even if people believe that there is a deadly virus they never ask the simple questions.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the shot accelerates dementia. If it is given to an elderly person who is in the early stages of the disease (and that's another story), it might well speed up the process. That's just it. It's guesswork. Nobody has any idea of the long-term effects of the jab.

I don't doubt it's a factor, but take my folks (well, not literally!). Old man took all the jabs, my mum didn't. Yet both are heading into dementia territory (or at least mum is exhibiting the signs of chronic memory loss). She's had terrible EMR exposure for years owing to where she lives. Doesn't use mobiles, no wifi. Yet if you didn't know, you'd assume she had might have been jabbed.

Only difference is she hasn't lost her soul. She is not "gone" like my old man.

3 minutes ago, Steve341 said:

Hello, I imagine this has already been answered but why do people who have bought into the virus nonsense have no questions or concerns about some of the more glaring problems with it all - such as if the 'virus' is so transmissible that they wear masks and social distance etc to avoid catching it, they will gladly accept having a cotton bud shoved up their noses and down their throats to test if they have it, and never ask why they can't just breathe onto it or do a simple cheek swab if it can be spread as easily as by brushing against someone in a shop or being in a room or on the bus with someone or touching a door handle and so on.

Always wonder why even if people believe that there is a deadly virus they never ask the simple questions.

Brainwashed

1 minute ago, Steve341 said:

Its simple really, Mark Passio says it often on his show from episode 200 on.

Most people are just retarded they are slowed they literally cant fathom it because the brain they have is unable to process information, so they just believe what is told with out a question.

1 minute ago, TwopackShugar said:

Most people are just retarded they are slowed they literally cant fathom it because the brain they have is unable to process information, so they just believe what is told with out a question.

viber_image_2021-12-21_10-14-18-773.jpg.16f2ace393ad5a375703e2e236e6bfaa.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Saw an old woman at the shop just standing there near the till, like she had forgotten where she was. I asked her if she was in line, she started saying random stuff, "Oh there you are are I was looking for you", "I forgot where I was for a second". 

This is happening more and more frequently now. Both my parents lost their sense of direction from the poison and my dad can't even follow simple instructions over the phone, he was never computer literate being his age but he has definitely lost cognitive function and he knows it although denies it. 

My mum is more forgetful now, sorts of things you would just blame on age if it wasn't for the death jab. 

I hear that my aunt, now 80 but who had always been perfectly cognisant, has become incoherent, rambling and detached from reality. She's even "remembering" things that never actually happened, like being convinced that she'd been told something which is not only factually incorrect but relating to something nobody could possibly have known and told her about, and becoming hysterical over it. This happened, like night and day, soon after her jabs.

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

I had to drop a package I took for him a couple of days ago. He looked terrified!! I noticed his eyes were watery and didn't look right, his skin had a weird pallid glow to it. He said his second was his last but i know he would have been scared into getting his booster.

I have noticed this in people too. My neighbour just looks so different now. He should be feeling happy because he's 'done his bit.' His words. He's not the one who is ostracised by the neighbours. He's not the one who might become banned from places. Yet, he's just gone really. When they moved in, I thought they were great people. They were friendly, funny. Great conversationalists. You could talk about anything with them. I don't know about her because I never see her anymore however he is just so unpleasant and becoming more so. Since the jabs.

Here's an example. I was trimming the hedge and some of the trimmings had gone over into his garden. I knocked his door and notified him and asked whether he wanted me to pick these up however it would mean coming into his garden. He replied with words to the effect of "I was just having some tea and toast and then you knocked on the door. Thank you for informing me about the leaves. I wouldn't have wanted you not to do that because you were trimming and it wouldn't be right to just not say anything and leave them there. So yeah, I was having a sit down and just taking it easy really. Having a snack as I tend to do at this time. Then the knock came and of course that's eaten into that time. The time I had put aside which I always do. A break if you like from work. It's quite a complex job. Thanks for letting me know about the leaves, which I would have preferred not to have had to deal with today."  

On and on he went like this so on one hand he was thanking me but on another he was making it clear that me knocking on the door and letting him know was also an imposition. I couldn't have won either way. If I had not told him, he would likely have knocked on the door or made some barbed comment about it the next time I saw him. 

Before the jabs, this wouldn't have been an issue at all. Now he's so passive aggressive and snide about everything.  I would have preferred it if he had just opened the door and told me to Fck Off to be perfectly honest which in effect is what he has done anyway.  I am not going to be unpleasant to him as another poster has pointed out, that by me doing that he could suddenly become a Covid rules marshall and I could find myself in trouble however I am going to minimise the time I spend with him. Keep it to a nod when I see him out and about.

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I have certainly noticed a drop in cognitive abilities as well as a hardening of hearts, which were growing colder across society anyway but the shot appears to have accelerated this. It is not just something I discern face to face but also in phone calls to various utility companies as I navigate the minefield of cancelling services having recently separated from my wife.

Impatience, abruptness - these are the two stand out features. People are becoming quick to anger.

As for cognitive abilities, I have noticed how some people I know to be jabbed (mostly twice) are having a hard time formulating sentences when these same people used to be quite articulate. There are these giant pauses as they try to find a word. This is not with all, though. Perhaps there really is a large placebo group out there.

I've noticed for quite a while now that the vaxxed can't debate with anyone unvaxxed without raising their voices and shouting over the argument while the other person is speaking. Most of the unvaxxed stay quite calm and enen-tempered when putting their points across. It happens a lot on TV.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

I've noticed for quite a while now that the vaxxed can't debate with anyone unvaxxed without raising their voices and shouting over the argument while the other person is speaking. Most of the unvaxxed stay quite calm and enen-tempered when putting their points across. It happens a lot on TV.

Yes, but this is what happens with Massenbildung, aka mass formation/hypnosis/psychosis. It's more likely cause than effect (they are like this because they are "hypnotised", and they take the shots because they are like this).

Edited by Apotheosis

12 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

They are taught from childhood to regurgitate information perceived as having come from an "authority" and thus being "true". The educational system rewards them for how well they are able to do it. Even where they must analyse and not just memorise, a particular set of assumptions, method and outcome is usually expected.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED:

New Zealand man, 26, with no health problems died after Pfizer Covid vaccine 'probably' caused rare heart problem, authorities say

• Rory James Nairn, 26, died on November 17, under two weeks after his first dose
  • Early post mortem showed the Pfizer jab 'probably' caused a rare heart problem
  • The plumber suffered from myocarditis, a rare inflammation of the heart muscle

By Lauren Lewis For Mailonline and Reuters

Published: 04:15 GMT, 20 December 2021 | Updated: 13:44 GMT, 20 December 2021

Rory James Nairn, 26, died in his Dunedin home on November 17, less than two weeks after taking his first dose on November 5. 

A preliminary post mortem examination identified myocarditis, a rare inflammation of the heart muscle, as the likely cause of death and New Zealand's Covid-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board said the issue was 'probably' brought on by the jab.

Mr Nairn's fiancee Ashleigh Wilson said he started feeling 'flutters' a few hours after having his first dose of the vaccine but that they dismissed the symptoms as stress-related because they were in the process of selling and buying a house as well as planning a wedding.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10327825/New-Zealand-links-26-year-old-mans-death-Pfizer-COVID-19-vaccine.html

His death is the second in New Zealand that has been linked to this side effect. In August, a woman suffered a rare heart muscle inflammation after she received the Pfizer vaccine, according to a statement from the Health Ministry, and it led to her death.

While they have not yet been formally linked to the Pfizer vaccine, officials said they were investigating reports of two further deaths of individuals who had been administered the jab, including of a 13-year-old. While the safety monitoring board said more information about the child’s death was still required, the New Zealand authorities said they believed it was unlikely the second case – the death of a man in his 60s – had been due to the vaccine.

https://www.rt.com/news/543732-pfizer-covid-vaccine-death-myocarditis/

The true scale of the Evil of these people washes over most..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Yes and an impatience. The neighbour I spoke of, I have never discussed anything conspiracy related however in the past when I have shown him official statistics, if they're not the ones he has seen on mainstream media he will just wave his hand away and he will immediately dismiss it. He has a certain tone of voice for that. It's like a whine really.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic