Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I get the exact opposite from you when I talk to people. I live in a mixed neighbourhood, some coloureds, blacks, asians. Those people are so awake.

 

I think moving to a mixed neighbourhood is likely what I need. In saying that though, every Muslim I have spoken with has been jabbed. I use cabs quite frequently 😄

 

24 minutes ago, jack121 said:

The world is a big place full of some pleasant people i know that because I have used this virus thing as a subject to try and bring people together which is the exact opposite to what the government wants they are more about the old warfare tactic of divide and conquer which is something you are falling for. Don’t let the zionists get you down. Move away from being a keyboard warrior and take a more active role.

Just by us meeting together and talking, simple as that, just talking, look how things have changed. I’ve made a ton of new friends around town, and out of town where we used to be labelled as stupid conspiracy theorists, now we have million man marches charging through London, all caused by spreading the word. If everyone on this forum did that we could change the entire route of the scamdemic

 

I can't disagree with any of this. I am living in a largely white middle-class area and that doesn't reflect anything other than people who work from home and therefore never too far away from an enslavement device/TV.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:

 

And mine. I can't get over the difference in him. Back in March/April time before he started getting the jabs he was fun to be around. Good humoured, good personality. We could talk about all kinds of things. Now, his mind works so slowly and he has become passive aggressive and smugly superior. Cold, humourless, joyless. Often he just stands there and I can see nothing much is firing upstairs. When we speak now, he adds in little put downs and barbs. The next time we speak, I am going to just be honest and ask that he refrains from having anything further to do with me. He's just so empty now.

If it was me, I wouldn't do anything to antagonize him.

 

You don't want to be in the position where he is watching your every move waiting the opportunity to report your latest breach of Kung Flu rules.

 

You never know, you might be tempted to go for an unmasked nature walk during lockdown.

 

Just find excuses to leave. Gotta Skype an old friend etc.

 

Of course he may be of that mindset already. A lot of rule followers are.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

This is not a healthy person, does not even look young woman like she's 80 years old or something, obviously hardcore raging chase the dragon junkie, written all over her face just like all the rest of the politiicians.

 

She looks like a bloke I used to know who spent all day w4nking. He had that look about him. He was always playing with himself, even through his trousers when out and about. It was his toy. He slept all day and was up all night, getting his fix. He was into cross-dressing and sticking things up his bum yet only attracted to women sexually. He looked bloody old for his age.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

If it was me, I wouldn't do anything to antagonize him.

 

You don't want to be in the position where he is watching your every move waiting the opportunity to report your latest breach of Kung Flu rules.

 

You never know, you might be tempted to go for an unmasked nature walk during lockdown.

 

Just find excuses to leave. Gotta Skype an old friend etc.

 

Of course he may be of that mindset already. A lot of rule followers are.

 

 

 

That's very true. I hadn't thought about that. I wouldn't put that past him at all. He has already changed in his manner towards me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Itsa said:

wouldn't surprise me tbh. 

I've been reading up on what that bastard Fauci did to supposed aids patients.

Something clicked when I realised why those poor bastards look just like cancer patients on chemotherapy.

This man should go to prison for the rest of his life.

 

I hope he rot's and goes to hell, little squirt :classic_angry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

I think moving to a mixed neighbourhood is likely what I need. In saying that though, every Muslim I have spoken with has been jabbed. I use cabs quite frequently 😄

 

 

I can't disagree with any of this. I am living in a largely white middle-class area and that doesn't reflect anything other than people who work from home and therefore never too far away from an enslavement device/TV.

 

 

Make the move bro. Start sending out the leaflets and flyers before the weather gets too cold and you do not want to go out, trudging through all that snow and cold winds. Sitting inside all day is no good for you, reach out and i know from my experience people will respond. Even if just a dozen people respond, that's a dozen new friends - look at it that way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jack121 said:

 

Make the move bro. Start sending out the leaflets and flyers before the weather gets too cold and you do not want to go out, trudging through all that snow and cold winds. Sitting inside all day is no good for you, reach out and i know from my experience people will respond. Even if just a dozen people respond, that's a dozen new friends - look at it that way

 

The only thing which stops me is that I live with a serious underlying medical condition and to join a new surgery, I have to give proof that I have been jabbed whereas existing patients don't have to do that. The problem is the mixed neighbourhoods are on the other side of town and the surgery doesn't see patients from that far afield. There is a cut off point.

 

I will definitely start leafleting though because there has been a discernible difference in how the neighbours are treating me now as opposed to before they all got jabbed. I will set up a separate email address as well for that. Thanks for the suggestions. They're great. You're right, being inside all day is no good at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, alexa said:

 

Yeah smug & rich, he sold his soul way back, silly man!

 

Yes, he did. He laid into Eric Clapton because he spoke out about having adverse reactions to the jabs. I think he called him a crackpot. The thing is, what did he really do wrong? Oh yes, he went against the acceptable narratives. Mustn't do that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

For comparison, just 14 months ago, Oct 17th 2020; winning the election and giving her "6uild 6ack 6etter" victory speech. 

speaking of 6uild 6ack 6etter.

 

Looks like the Sniffer-in-Chiefs $2T hyperinflation 6uild 6ack 6etter 6ill is NOT going to go through Congress! hhahahah oh no... DemonRats and NWO going to be very angry about this.

 

Some "Conservative" DemonRat who I've never heard of, vote is crucially required to get it passed through The House and he has just recently FLATOUT refused to vote for it!

 

 

 

Print the damn trillions, Joe. Come on man!

Ain’t nobody gives a shit about any of this.

It’s not like America is going to exist as the country we know of in another five years.

 

This is just basic end-of-life care;  using irresponsible fiscal policy to squeeze the last of the wealth out of the working class American people through inflation and hurry the collapse the American dollar and thus the world fiat currency! lol

 

Chuck Schumer is vaguely threatening murder.

 

They really need that Niagara Falls of worthless dollar bills to start flowing again to create the "chaos" and thus "order" for the transition to global digital currency.

 

Imagine a political establishment this powerful and yet this incompetent.

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2125677353_FHGqmGRVIAQ3o_0(1).jpeg.c200d681b6568ec5782936473c7a0ba9.jpeg.2b12cebfd78838380a1ce422db73b5ee.jpeg

 

I was thinking of shagging the girlfriend this morning, until i saw this photo of jacinda arden's face, stopped me in my tracks, face like this would stop a runaway train. Totally ruined my plans. Cock blocking bitch.

Thinking about it this could be a ploy by the nwo for their long term depopulation agenda, because no one could ever have sex again after this photo is burned onto your retina. Damn nwo

Heard arden's getting married soon. Just look at the state of this fucking tranny, who would shag this thing- satan

 

 

Edited by jack121
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

And mine. I can't get over the difference in him. Back in March/April time before he started getting the jabs he was fun to be around. Good humoured, good personality. We could talk about all kinds of things. Now, his mind works so slowly and he has become passive aggressive and smugly superior. Cold, humourless, joyless. Often he just stands there and I can see nothing much is firing upstairs. When we speak now, he adds in little put downs and barbs. The next time we speak, I am going to just be honest and ask that he refrains from having anything further to do with me. He's just so empty now. He's of the belief that we remain in lockdown until Covid has disappeared. He also believes he knows someone who died 'of' Covid "so this is very personal for me." He's insufferable.

Bloody hell same with my neighbour. Used to talk for about 40mins and find it hard to get away but he was nice didn't dread it. Gives me the cold shoulder now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

And mine. I can't get over the difference in him. Back in March/April time before he started getting the jabs he was fun to be around. Good humoured, good personality. We could talk about all kinds of things. Now, his mind works so slowly and he has become passive aggressive and smugly superior. Cold, humourless, joyless. Often he just stands there and I can see nothing much is firing upstairs. When we speak now, he adds in little put downs and barbs. The next time we speak, I am going to just be honest and ask that he refrains from having anything further to do with me. He's just so empty now. He's of the belief that we remain in lockdown until Covid has disappeared. He also believes he knows someone who died 'of' Covid "so this is very personal for me." He's insufferable.

Bloody hell same with my neighbour. Used to talk for about 40mins and find it hard to get away but he was nice didn't dread it. Gives me the cold shoulder now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Bloody hell same with my neighbour. Used to talk for about 40mins and find it hard to get away but he was nice didn't dread it. Gives me the cold shoulder now. 

 

I know. Does he know your vaccination status? My neighbour does and that may explain his manner now.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, J47 said:

i cant link it here, as it's on phone Telegram but just saw this

 

Mark Sexton, Sam Bailey, and PJ Law have spent six hours at Hammersmith, police station, filing a criminal complaint naming the perpetrators, many in office or at least it alludes to that, calling for immediate withdrawal of vaccinne

 

have a crime number

 

but all the courts are pretty much compromised i think

 

still, they are also citing the blackmail of health care staff

 

before any naysayer chips in, I am not saying, this will nessecarily achieve anything, given its a global plan, by the puppet masters, but just sharing it out there

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Well I can't remember I was talking to him a while ago I think I told him not sure. 

 

I can't tell you what to do but I am going to seriously minimise my time spent with neighbours because they have all been jabbed. Plus, I can't stand the banal nature of the conversations now. Monosyllabic drivel, mostly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

I can't tell you what to do but I am going to seriously minimise my time spent with neighbours because they have all been jabbed. Plus, I can't stand the banal nature of the conversations now. Monosyllabic drivel, mostly.

I usually try to do that anyway to be perfectly honest. 

 

"Have you had yer booster mate" lol I would honestly walk away and end the conversation there if someone asked me that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

Yes, I would too.

caution

be guarded in everything you say, even lie.

no one needs to know your status. if they ask, reply " how is your sexually transmitted disease status?"

even meeting ppl in various groups you have no idea who they are.

dont be open, only tell ppl enough to get by with.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

caution

be guarded in everything you say, even lie.

no one needs to know your status. if they ask, reply " how is your sexually transmitted disease status?"

even meeting ppl in various groups you have no idea who they are.

dont be open, only tell ppl enough to get by with.

 

 

The thing is, I didn't know at the time that so many people would turn against me. I have serious underlying health issues and I thought people would understand my reticence to take the clot shot. There isn't really a way I can undo what I have said and I don't want to lie.

Edited by JJ73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have any of you lovely people heard of the Omicron variant by chance?

Well, buckle up ladies and gentleman: 

The Omicron hype has just kicked into supersonic overdrive phase - just in time for the Christmas Season! 

 

 

 

 

F I F T H S H O T

 

 

 

I'm going to try my luck at making a bold prediction that just none us would ever think of! /s

 

They're going to let people go on Christmas travel in most places in the Western world, then they're going to come out and say the Christmas travel led to massive spread of Omicron "cases" and the hospitals are full to overflowing, but they actually will be this time because of all those triple vaxxed.

 

THEN the new measures come in.

Measures we may not have ever seen before.

That's when the pain starts.

 

download-2021-12-20T135833_427.jpeg.5fe22ecca81beaae334954614bcd3d2b.jpeg

 

Door-to-door round-ups and Australia-style concentration camps in America, Canada, UK and Europe this winter?

 

Everything is on the table.

 

There is nothing stopping the DemonRat Party from doing whatever they want to do in the USA, and they are going to do whatever they have to do to make sure there isn’t some super revolutionary election in 2022. That means solidifying total totalitarian control.
 
The USA is the only free country left in the West now; UK, Europe, AU, NZ, CA - we're all under regimes that can do whatever the fk they want! - Totalitarian control is complete because we don't have the checks and balances like the US and we've all collectively let our governments get so out of control with our passiveness that I don't know how we can put the beast back in a cage.
 

I have no idea what pain is going to come, but I know it’s going to be a lot worse than anything we’ve seen yet.

 

It’s obvious that the US is going to do some pretty extreme version of a lockdown – as we’re already seeing in some European counties – and that they are going to begin really forcing this apartheid system for the pureblooded.

 

They’re probably also going to move to completely lock down the internet.

 

Some cities will lock people in their houses.

They might introduce a federal vax pass.

There is a very long list of things they want to do, and can do.

 

156178760_Screenshot2021-12-21220527.jpg.24d9429b91261f21e6d7d1a91708b5fe.jpg

 

 

“2022 must be the year we end the pandemic.” - says Terdos

 

Yeah.

I’m old enough to remember “two weeks to flatten the curve.”

They keep giving these new dates because if gives people something to look forward to. They can’t say “this is never ending, lol.”

 

But it isn’t ever going to end.

 

Think about it: it is impossible, based on their own terms, for it to ever end:

 

  • Any infections means measures have to continue
  • The vaccines don’t stop infections or spread of infections
  • New variants constantly emerge which require new measures and vaccines

 

There is no possible point, based on these parameters, that it can ever end

 

1530571061_Screenshot2021-12-21222730.jpg.85d6f66cda922afdcfd4a7012aea2a4e.jpg

meme-vax-vaccination-2-1.jpg.561cb5dcd840c2cce6064d1f4d78b132.jpg

meme-mark-of-the-beast-vax-pass-1.jpg.091d8dc95317a0c8f83d69475c941280.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a touch more about Brian May:

 

That hair looks like a germ and virus microclimate. You wouldn't leave a Brillo hanging around the sink indefinitely so I'd advise Brian to get that lot shaved off, prompt!

 

Apologies to anyone on here with frizzy hair. If you are on here, your frizzy hair is beautiful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you're gonna just quote articles from the dailystormer, you should at least give credit.  C'mon man.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

speaking of 6uild 6ack 6etter.

 

Looks like the Sniffer-in-Chiefs $2T hyperinflation 6uild 6ack 6etter 6ill is NOT going to go through Congress! hhahahah oh no... DemonRats and NWO going to be very angry about this.

 

Some "Conservative" DemonRat who I've never heard of, vote is crucially required to get it passed through The House and he has just recently FLATOUT refused to vote for it!

 

 

 

Print the damn trillions, Joe. Come on man!

Ain’t nobody gives a shit about any of this.

It’s not like America is going to exist as the country we know of in another five years.

 

This is just basic end-of-life care;  using irresponsible fiscal policy to squeeze the last of the wealth out of the working class American people through inflation and hurry the collapse the American dollar and thus the world fiat currency! lol

 

Chuck Schumer is vaguely threatening murder.

 

They really need that Niagara Falls of worthless dollar bills to start flowing again to create the "chaos" and thus "order" for the transition to global digital currency.

 

Imagine a political establishment this powerful and yet this incompetent.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...