Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

The strangest thing about this is that nobody could have predicted it!

At this stage the mind control is so complete that they can just continually rollout complete contradictory gibberish and it just washes over and makes the sheeple beg for a double booster, just for that extra protection!

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

2022 is going to be mental. You can count on it

possible cyber attacks (false flags)

possible interruptions of internet as well as power blackouts

more government controls on online discussion

possible orchestrated crash of the global economy

possible food shortages

more governments mandating jabs

more governments creating quarantine camps to isolate anyone they deem infected or even suspected of infection

As expected!  Everything at once >> create chaos.

Divide & conquer, Hegelian dialectic, politics, crashes, false flags war! ....

Seems to all be based on reductionism.

Reductionism can be a great tool or a devastating weapon. 

esp when administered with a little abstraction for good/bad measure ;)

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 3:13 PM, skitzorat said:

probably before she fully sold her soul to evil...before she went all in against God.

She looked way different when she was younger - this is why I've never bought the tranny thing...

When they were young - first TVNZ appearances for NZ ...

Jacinda Ardern is seen back when she was just a student ...

Jacinda Ardern: What the New Zealand PM looked like in ...

On 11/23/2021 at 9:32 PM, jack121 said:

When I saw the photos I thought the girl looked fairly pretty, then when I read the description and realised it was jacinda arden I nearly puked.

Looking at the picture, compared to her younger days, arden now has that wasted, emaciated smackhead look about her, that I have seen on the loser junkies hanging around my town centre. They will do absolutely anything for a fix. Steal from their family, their friends, lie to absolutely anybody. They have no morals or ethics whatsoever. With no moral code they have more in common with jacinda arden than I had thought.

She can’t front a news conference anymore but will hop on Facebook and do her thing:

Approx 10 days ago.

21/12/2021

2125677353_FHGqmGRVIAQ3o_0(1).jpeg.c200d681b6568ec5782936473c7a0ba9.jpeg

For comparison, just 14 months ago, Oct 17th 2020; winning the election and giving her "6uild 6ack 6etter" victory speech. 

(timestamped)

She looks like she's in need of some adrenochrome these days! 

Edited by skitzorat

3 hours ago, JJ73 said:

This is what I can't understand. The people who have obeyed the narrative and got jabbed, they should be happy as people. They are in the majority. They can signal their virtue to other people. They are in the 'in' group. They did 'the right thing.'

ah well, alot know they have been manipulated and threatened into getting jabbed and like with many other social issues get fecked off with those who havent been a sheep like them (remember the 2020 threat of Army on streets if there isnt a 80%+ jabbed population )

imo its best staying out of the way for the time being like at football matches , stay away, as the jabbed drop with heart issues and brain clots.

take this scenario for me and the wife at work .... we are in the minority around 1% of the staff but they are gearing up for alot of staff absences (mostly the positive test self -isolation) .. it will be the nonjabbed propping up the business (but not working overtime or owt) and i will be tell them

"its because i am not jabbed. Better immune system, that jab has messed everyone up. fit as a fiddle me. i'll be here every morning on time"

it wont be a deal breaker but it will be a little chip in the wall of idiocrasy

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

Pfizer whistle blower Karen Kingston was on Stew Peters.

CDC Admits Vaxxed Parents Killing Unvaxxed Kids! The Danger is Real! (redvoicemedia.com) 

For those not inclined to watch the takeaways are that parents who take the clot shot are endangering their children. Even if they don't force the clot shot on them they increase their child's risk of death.

They are shedding spiked proteins.

The other takeaway is that 97 percent of the PCR tests were fake.

Apparently, as well as faking the cycles, they were contaminated with genetic material that registers as Kung Flu.

The contamination is really unlucky.

The manufacturer must be gutted ...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

For comparison, just 14 months ago, Oct 17th 2020; winning the election and giving her "6uild 6ack 6etter" victory speech. 

they are the new North Korea. Closing the border. She wants to be the Kim Il-sung with her spawn being the follow ups.

Oz is commie as is Canada. Commie cunts are winning the long game but of course the Cult is using the commie model to implement its plan planetwide

All's he had was a bad dose of the flu 😅 

'You need the help': Queen's Brian May, 74, begs fans to get Covid vaccine as he details 'truly horrible' battle with the virus

Queen guitarist Brian May, 74, has begged his fans to get the Covid vaccine as he continues his 'truly horrible' battle with the illness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10330687/Brian-begs-fans-Covid-vaccine-details-truly-horrible-battle-virus.html

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, zarkov said:

As expected!  Everything at once >> create chaos.

Divide & conquer, Hegelian dialectic, politics, crashes, false flags war! ....

Seems to all be based on reductionism.

Reductionism can be a great tool or a devastating weapon. 

esp when administered with a little abstraction for good/bad measure ;)

the wife and i were listing the disappeared news stories the other day which were top of the pops and going nowhere:

Extinction rebellion -- were all gonna die

Insulate britain --- turn britain into North Korea

Cressida Dick --- band leader for the rapist ,racist,  murdering police culture

Greta --- where the feck has she gone?

No toys for christmas ---- ???

Internet crash ---- seems to be working ok

Evergrande ==== hmmm

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

She can’t front a news conference anymore but will hop on Facebook and do her thing:

Approx 10 days ago.

21/12/2021

2125677353_FHGqmGRVIAQ3o_0(1).jpeg.c200d681b6568ec5782936473c7a0ba9.jpeg

(timestamped)

She looks like she's in need of some adrenochrome these days! 

This is not a healthy person, does not even look young woman like she's 80 years old or something, obviously hardcore raging chase the dragon junkie, written all over her face just like all the rest of the politiicians.

1 minute ago, alexa said:

'You need the help': Queen's Brian May, 74, begs fans to get Covid vaccine as he details 'truly horrible' battle with the virus

Queen guitarist Brian May, 74, has begged his fans to get the Covid vaccine as he continues his 'truly horrible' battle with the illness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10330687/Brian-begs-fans-Covid-vaccine-details-truly-horrible-battle-virus.html

What is it with the members of Queen and taking medical advice from Fauci?

You'd think May would be a little bit gun shy after what happened to Freddie Mercury.

1 minute ago, alexa said:

hes an astrophysicists, obviously cant tell a pulsar from a false positive

why doesnt he just STFU and strum his guitar, alone, quietly in the privacy of his own house

• Like 2

On 12/20/2021 at 12:56 AM, JJ73 said:

I needed to get out of the house yesterday.

I went to a church service. I was informed I was to wear a mask or else I couldn't attend. I did so and although it was a short service of just an hour, at various points I started to experience panic attack symptoms. I used to get these a lot and there they were, back again. I had to lift the mask up from my face every couple of minutes to get gulps of air.

It was a denomination which is flat out against the vaccines/vaccinations. They've started getting jabbed. Just one person so far though, to be fair. I felt nauseous when she said she explained her worries to the nurse but "she was very kind to me as I took it." I asked how she could do that. How she could go against her principles to take the shot and she just shrugged and said "It's done now."

I spoke to another person there. She said that it may very well come to her getting it as well but that she will pray to god for no lasting ill-effects from doing so. Such a defeatist look on her face. The atmosphere in the place was horrible. So depressing. Everyone was masked. I couldn't wait to leave. There were probably only about 15 people there in total including servers and the like. I was informed that most had remained at home because of the mask mandates.

On the way back, I walked along the river.

It should have been a beautiful sight because there was so much bird life along that stretch. There were low-flying geese out across the water. I usually love seeing that except I found the entire scene joyless.

That was because I was in the open air and every single person who walked past me who wasn't wearing a mask, held their breath and turned their heads away from me as they passed. Those who were wearing a mask, either stopped to let me walk past them or walked out into the road to avoid having to come into close contact with me. Why are they not trusting the science?

I stood there and looked around me. I had loved being there as a child, throwing bread to the swans. The place was heaving with people. I stood a little bit away from the crowds and walked into an open area, where for company I had a number of seagulls walking about in a giant puddle and 2 Egyptian geese pecking at the ground. Beautiful looking birds. The innocence of my childhood juxtaposed upon this rather daunting scene. I say daunting because I wondered how many of those people would be willing to turn on me if they knew I hadn't taken the jabs.

I made the decision there and then that I no longer wanted to be with the majority of people who had gone along with this and who may very turn on me down the line on the behest of the public servants we put into power to look after us. I felt alone. I felt voiceless. I felt victimised by the many so the few could exploit human suffering to remain in power and control. I took one last look around me and made my way back. Aside from essentials, I won't be going out again. I don't recognise the world in which I used to live. It's become a hateful place.

I’m the same as you. Can’t stand masks. I’ve been working out since I was a kid so thought my cardio was pretty good, but a few minutes with the face nappy on and I get the same claustrophobic feeling, don’t know how on earth people can wear those face nappies all day.

I get the exact opposite from you when I talk to people. I live in a mixed neighbourhood, some coloureds, blacks, asians. Those people are so awake. I talked to them this morning about the omicron thingy and how when we open back up from the third lockdown it’s going to be qr codes, military personnel everywhere. Everyone was aware of the falseness of it all.

Even the shopkeeper at the grocery store said to me: “ Everyone i know states it is a scam, but they get the satan juice so they can go to work or catch a plane flight. I have met people from africa where the alleged omicron bullshit came from, they have no idea what omicron is, they know what bullshit is and this story stinks of it. “

I had to laugh.

Reading your post I think your problems lie in the kind of people you are mixing with. Despite your words the world is not all bad, there are some good people out there, look at this forum for example. Last summer I took advantage of a free day I had and I printed out a ton of leaflets concerning the scamdemic and put them through people’s letterboxes in my neighbourhood. Took me quite a few hours. I made sure to leave my email contact, and about 10% of the people replied. From that I have people contacting me on a regular basis, have made a lot of new friends, and we meet up at my house for chillin.

The world is a big place full of some pleasant people i know that because I have used this virus thing as a subject to try and bring people together which is the exact opposite to what the government wants they are more about the old warfare tactic of divide and conquer which is something you are falling for. Don’t let the zionists get you down. Move away from being a keyboard warrior and take a more active role.

Just by us meeting together and talking, simple as that, just talking, look how things have changed. I’ve made a ton of new friends around town, and out of town where we used to be labelled as stupid conspiracy theorists, now we have million man marches charging through London, all caused by spreading the word. If everyone on this forum did that we could change the entire route of the scamdemic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

You'd think May would be a little bit gun shy after what happened to Freddie Mercury.

May's a total piece of shit sell out from way back, he got knighted or something from queenie poo, shows his position on the masonic ladder very clearly

15 hours ago, Soandso said:

Totally,

Ive seen some crazy shit too.

But to say "dont get vaccinated" and then in the same breath talk about demons and your eye witness account of the devil. But Its less likely to be taken seriously by somone starting to learn about covid corruption.

Good point. But this is a conspiracy theory forum populated with people of a higher intellegence so am hoping members are a little more open minded than the tv worshipping, obliviously grazing, triple face mask wearing, gullible as fuck sheep

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Velma said:

While admitting the data is “uncertain” concerning ‘Omicron’ whether it is mild or deadly, whether the vaccines work or don’t, they are imposing a lockdown anyway, which would appear to be until mid-January but as we know, will be extended to Easter and beyond.

This is despite the announcement that half of all UK adults have now received a booster jab, Yet, simultaneously there is a record “300,000 infections a day” according to Prof Fergusson and it is “out-of-control.” Have three jabs had no impact whatsoever in reducing ‘cases?’ 

Their models, projections or crystal ball, whatever they use to foresee the future, perceives that the booster won’t work and the “pandemic” will rage on regardless. Should it turn out to be a mild “infection” then the “benefit” of another lockdown does not outweigh the risk.

This third lockdown is going to be the killer, all military on the streets, qr codes in the shops, when we open back up. They don't give a fuck.

28 minutes ago, zArk said:

they are the new North Korea. Closing the border.

We are! But not as bad as Aussie was - they had to get permission to leave!!!!!!! and the vast majority of requests were denied.

We've always been able to leave, it's just a cvnt to get back in because we have quarantine hotels and if you've left voluntarily since the pandemic began (ie not an expat returning home) you have to pay THOUSANDS of dollars for a room and book MONTHS in advance.

What cvnt face has just recently annouced however, is that because of omicron, they've changed the rules and they're not opening the quarentine free return travel between AU and NZ until some far off date in Feb or something so everyones summer travel plans to Au for a holiday have been all fcked up because they might now need quarantine hotel rooms to reurn now and theres no bookings left!@! LOLZ

(something like that, I dont keep up)  - but what a cvnt...people are furious! lol

PS..Im not sure but more than likely ALL these travllers would have to have been double jabbed tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aHHAHAAHAHAHAH

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I reckon Aids was a test drive for this covid nonsense we are seeing today.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, alexa said:

Brian May is insufferably smug nowadays. 

11 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Oh, you've met my neighbor then?

And mine. I can't get over the difference in him. Back in March/April time before he started getting the jabs he was fun to be around. Good humoured, good personality. We could talk about all kinds of things. Now, his mind works so slowly and he has become passive aggressive and smugly superior. Cold, humourless, joyless. Often he just stands there and I can see nothing much is firing upstairs. When we speak now, he adds in little put downs and barbs. The next time we speak, I am going to just be honest and ask that he refrains from having anything further to do with me. He's just so empty now. He's of the belief that we remain in lockdown until Covid has disappeared. He also believes he knows someone who died 'of' Covid "so this is very personal for me." He's insufferable.

Edited by JJ73

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

I reckon Aids was a test drive for this covid nonsense we are seeing today.

wouldn't surprise me tbh. 

I've been reading up on what that bastard Fauci did to supposed aids patients.

Something clicked when I realised why those poor bastards look just like cancer patients on chemotherapy.

This man should go to prison for the rest of his life.

22 minutes ago, jack121 said:

I get the exact opposite from you when I talk to people. I live in a mixed neighbourhood, some coloureds, blacks, asians. Those people are so awake.

I think moving to a mixed neighbourhood is likely what I need. In saying that though, every Muslim I have spoken with has been jabbed. I use cabs quite frequently 😄

24 minutes ago, jack121 said:

The world is a big place full of some pleasant people i know that because I have used this virus thing as a subject to try and bring people together which is the exact opposite to what the government wants they are more about the old warfare tactic of divide and conquer which is something you are falling for. Don’t let the zionists get you down. Move away from being a keyboard warrior and take a more active role.

Just by us meeting together and talking, simple as that, just talking, look how things have changed. I’ve made a ton of new friends around town, and out of town where we used to be labelled as stupid conspiracy theorists, now we have million man marches charging through London, all caused by spreading the word. If everyone on this forum did that we could change the entire route of the scamdemic

I can't disagree with any of this. I am living in a largely white middle-class area and that doesn't reflect anything other than people who work from home and therefore never too far away from an enslavement device/TV.

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:

And mine. I can't get over the difference in him. Back in March/April time before he started getting the jabs he was fun to be around. Good humoured, good personality. We could talk about all kinds of things. Now, his mind works so slowly and he has become passive aggressive and smugly superior. Cold, humourless, joyless. Often he just stands there and I can see nothing much is firing upstairs. When we speak now, he adds in little put downs and barbs. The next time we speak, I am going to just be honest and ask that he refrains from having anything further to do with me. He's just so empty now.

If it was me, I wouldn't do anything to antagonize him.

You don't want to be in the position where he is watching your every move waiting the opportunity to report your latest breach of Kung Flu rules.

You never know, you might be tempted to go for an unmasked nature walk during lockdown.

Just find excuses to leave. Gotta Skype an old friend etc.

Of course he may be of that mindset already. A lot of rule followers are.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic