Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Fluke said:

He is still waffling. Just words that don't mean anything. R rates, fire engines, curves, grey zone, infections, humps. Would take less than 5minutes to just say what they are going to do. .

 

Utter nobs 

 

He has finally said it. Bumbling mumbling jellyfished coward.

 

You're a better man than me Fluke.......able to watch cunt tv.

I'd rather dive head first into a wood chipper myself.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Me too greatday - I rarely put the tel-a-vision on but had to tonight, al I heard was waffle,waffle waffle,babble,babble,blunder,bubblebubble .......errr... thursday!
Thursday is the day of lockdown, non-essential shops to shut, but schools to stay open.

String em up!!!!!!!!!

 

Utter bastards. This is never going to end as long as they keep testing, testing, testing, more false positives, more ''cases'' rising, more lockdowns. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only had T.V on to watch the rugby. Then the news came on. Any swear word will do to describe how any one on this forum feels about Boris and his gang. Local news has just finished. Apparently police are talking about breaking up illegal raves over the weekend. GO Norfolk Go.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Immediate prospect' of rapid Covid tests

The PM says: "I am optimistic that this will feel very different and better by the spring."

He says this is because of the "immediate prospect" of rapid turnaround coronavirus tests.

"Over the next few days and weeks we plan a steady but massive expansion in the deployment of these quick turnaround tests," he says.

They could be used to test "whole towns and even whole cities", says the PM, adding that the programme will "begin in a matter of days" and will be assisted by the military.

 

There we go folks

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-54762974

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With this next lockdown, the first Christian nation (Armenia) being surrounded, and talk of civil war in France, it's all becoming too much. They're going to wreck Christmas just as they start a war against Christendom. Absolute psychopaths. All society had to do was protect Christian nations rights to not get chipped or marked the way they protect other religions rights, but no, that's too much for the insufferable virtue signalling twats in today's society. People would rather have slavery. smh

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't believe the fucker actually signed off with Stay at Home - Save Lives - Protect the NHS.

The Nightingale hospitals were never even used the last time and all those graphs showed minimal deaths (from any reason and within blah blah days of a positive test in tiny letters) in comparison to usual flu season morbidities.

 

I can't even.  This is just a total mess.

Edited by Noctua
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

'Immediate prospect' of rapid Covid tests

The PM says: "I am optimistic that this will feel very different and better by the spring."

He says this is because of the "immediate prospect" of rapid turnaround coronavirus tests.

"Over the next few days and weeks we plan a steady but massive expansion in the deployment of these quick turnaround tests," he says.

They could be used to test "whole towns and even whole cities", says the PM, adding that the programme will "begin in a matter of days" and will be assisted by the military.

 

There we go folks

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-54762974

 

image_2020-10-31_194650.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

With this next lockdown, the first Christian nation (Armenia) being surrounded, and talk of civil war in France, it's all becoming too much. They're going to wreck Christmas just as they start a war against Christendom. Absolute psychopaths. All society had to do was protect Christian nations rights to not get chipped or marked the way they protect other religions rights, but no, that's too much for the insufferable virtue signalling twats in today's society. People would rather have slavery. smh

 

How right you are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone else hear ALOT of nervousness in all three of their voices - people I were watching it with did too??

Bonus point though, lockdown starts 5th november yeah?
Lets use boris and his chums as a 'guy'

Someone has just tweeted (just in time'

PARLIMENTS SQUARE - MARCH FOR FREEDOM - MIDDAY on WEDNESDAY the 4th november

Won't do much but maybe we can all march on to the bbc and have a word with them?
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Anyone else hear ALOT of nervousness in all three of their voices - people I were watching it with did too??

Bonus point though, lockdown starts 5th november yeah?
Lets use boris and his chums as a 'guy'

Someone has just tweeted (just in time'

PARLIMENTS SQUARE - MARCH FOR FREEDOM - MIDDAY on WEDNESDAY the 4th november

Won't do much but maybe we can all march on to the bbc and have a word with them?
 

 

Like I said earlier mate, fleet Street and the banking district. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Anyone else hear ALOT of nervousness in all three of their voices - people I were watching it with did too??

Bonus point though, lockdown starts 5th november yeah?
Lets use boris and his chums as a 'guy'

Someone has just tweeted (just in time'

PARLIMENTS SQUARE - MARCH FOR FREEDOM - MIDDAY on WEDNESDAY the 4th november

Won't do much but maybe we can all march on to the bbc and have a word with them?
 

 

 

I'd go if it were a pitchfork and flaming torches job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't watch BoJo, the fella has the demeanour of a bewildered hedgehog trying to avoid getting splatted under a car wheel. I bet he spends hours before press conferences rehearsing his orders from the cabal like Luca Brasi in The Godfather, then he finally gets up to deliver and still fucks it up.  One of the least convincing front men in recent memory.  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...