Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

15 million unjabbed across all ages? Over 12 and under 12? Over 15 million over the age of 12 (eligible group)?

My estimate is around 15 million from the eligible group, but that's over the whole UK and not just England. Still a hell of a lot from an entire population of around 68 million though.

JABBED:

''The Spanish baritone, who had been vaccinated, fell ill with the virus on December 7 and was later placed in a medically induced coma.''

'There will never be another voice or spirit like Carlos': Tributes pour in to Il Divo star Carlos Marin as he dies from Covid aged 53 after being put into an induced coma at Manchester hospital

• The singer fell ill from Covid on December 7 and was placed in a coma at Manchester Royal Hospital
  • He vaccinated Spanish star was intubated after his oxygen was 'compromised' as he battled the virus
  • The three surviving members of Il Divo said there 'will never be another voice or spirit like Carlos'

By Jack Newman and Gerard Couzens for MailOnline

Published: 19:02 GMT, 19 December 2021 | Updated: 00:24 GMT, 20 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10326623/Carlos-Mar-n-dies-Covid-aged-53-Manchester-hospital-coma.html

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

My estimate is around 15 million from the eligible group, but that's over the whole UK and not just England. Still a hell of a lot from an entire population of around 68 million though.

I'm not doubting you at all, I'm just not seeing it in my real-world interactions. Aside from one person since this began, everyone else I know has been jabbed. That's well over a 100 people. In saying that though, I don't live in an area with high levels of people from other cultures so that might be why I am getting those observations. I think also people are frightened to of saying they haven't been jabbed.

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

But I am talking about the eye of providence.

Used by Christians before the all seeing eye.

And put on the great seal before the Masons started using the all seeing eye.

There are records showing that the Eye of Providence was in use by Freemasons as early as 1707, many decades before it appeared on the Great Seal.

2 hours ago, JJ73 said:

I made the decision there and then that I no longer wanted to be with the majority of people who had gone along with this and who may very turn on me down the line on the behest of the public servants we put into power to look after us. I felt alone. I felt voiceless. I felt victimised by the many so the few could exploit human suffering to remain in power and control. I took one last look around me and made my way back. Aside from essentials, I won't be going out again. I don't recognise the world in which I used to live. It's become a hateful place.

It's ironic that you should feel that way.

Especially once you realize that they're the victims. Not you.

I never wear a mask anywhere. I see the same looks. But I just laugh (inside) and hold my head up high. Realizing that I'm the sane one.

For once!

Very well written by the way.

2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

It's tough knowing they all are triple jabbed sticking that shite up their noses every other day. I'm grateful they're still around so far but trying to prepare for the worst.  If there is a rational explanation as to why you may need to jam a 6 inch nanoswab up into your brain, to see if you have something you can spread within 6 feet of breathing, I'm all ears here.

Funny thing is, I'm not immune to realising that both sides lean toward the idea there's mental illness going on somewhere

🥴

There is a rational explanation. But it is not comforting.

Apparently the swabs contain nanoparticles that can cross the blood brain barrier.

Dr. Jane Ruby: PCR COVID Nasal Swabs Contain Nanoparticles, Ethylene Oxide Etc | Stew Peters Show (bitchute.com)

2 hours ago, JJ73 said:

Is it possible the government could be overestimating the amount of people they say are unvaccinated? Could it in fact be way lower than the 5 million they cite and are using that figure as a means to make people fear the actual very small amount of people who have not had it, to bring in their mandatory measures, thus garnering more support from the jabbed who clearly aren't able to think for themselves?

I don't know for sure. But I suspect that it is the other way.

If it was a small isolated number then they wouldn't bother with mandates and the climate of fear. 

They would just move on to rounding up the outliers.

Since there are still too many of us they are running desperate narratives and variant scenarios that are so transparent that a child could see through them.

I know the situation is deadly serious and I am in no way trying to undermine that aspect.

Though at the same time part of this is utterly hilarious. Government tomfoolery of the highest order.

2 hours ago, JJ73 said:

On another note, it would be an interesting experiment if somehow all communications from the government through the media was turned off, for a period of time. What would the zombies do then? Would they just sit there in front of dark screens waiting for them to come back on again? Would they start triple-masking when they went out? Or would they start to look around away from the mass hypnotic spell they are living under and see there is actually a different world out there, where they don't have to view every social interaction as a possible threat to their well being?

I think they would curl up into a ball and sob at the realization that their world has come to an end.

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

This is amusing. Pfizer won't distribute the poison to refugees for fear of being sued. This will make your head spin.

https://www.reuters.com/world/refugees-lack-covid-shots-because-drugmakers-fear-lawsuits-documents-2021-12-16/

I saw that.

I don't doubt Pfizer is not killing the refugees. They are going to be the replacement population for us.

But surely that excuse is nonsense. Pfizer has governmental immunity. It's just the best reason it could come up with as to why refugees are being let in unvaccinated.

23 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Apparently the swabs contain nanoparticles that can cross the blood brain barrier.

Then I'm screwed cos I had one right at the very beginning of all of this because I needed urgent medical intervention and they just jammed one up. Fcking painful.

31 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I never wear a mask anywhere.

I never wear a mask when I am out and about either, except for in the instance of attending church yesterday and for Aldi, so because of this I limit when I shop - every 2 weeks or so now. I tear it off as soon as I leave and make a big show of doing that.

33 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Very well written by the way.

Thank you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Then I'm screwed cos I had one right at the very beginning of all of this because I needed urgent medical intervention and they just jammed one up. Fcking painful.

I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you.

I suspect that it requires repeated exposure.

That is why it is either the poison death shot or having a huge spike rammed up your nostrils on a regular basis.

But it is a reason not to succumb to testing.

4 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you.

I suspect that it requires repeated exposure.

That is why it is either the poison death shot or having a huge spike rammed up your nostrils on a regular basis.

But it is a reason not to succumb to testing.

I won't be having any more.

I'm actually wondering whether whatever is going up the noses ramps up/amplifies the way someone thinks in all areas - I have become more trenchant in my views, as have the zombies. 

2 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

I won't be having any more.

I think that is very wise.

2 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

I'm actually wondering whether whatever is going up the noses ramps up/amplifies the way someone thinks in all areas - I have become more trenchant in my views, as have the zombies. 

You're probably becoming more awake to reality. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle.

I forget who posted it. But several pages back there were the latest mandates by the NSW government. About when to dance and when not to. 

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read. When you realize that document went through many hands including government committees, government lawyers and politicians. And not one of them could spot how utterly absurd that document was?

You're talking about the most dysfunctional people on the planet.

Who could take them seriously when they come up with that.  

Next time you're out just look at the body language of people wearing masks. They are hunched over. Shuffling along. Defeated by life.

Hold your posture the opposite. Shoulders back. Head up. Smiling and looking at people.

You won't get harassed. Instinctively people will be intimidated by your confidence.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Next time you're out just look at the body language of people wearing masks. They are hunched over. Shuffling along. Defeated by life.

Hold your posture the opposite. Shoulders back. Head up. Smiling and looking at people.

That is exactly what I did although I was feeling the opposite inside. For one, I didn't want to be seen to be aligning with them and I thought as the people passed me by (some on foot, others in cars) maybe some of them can tell by my demeanour that I am not like the majority and get some kind of identification from that because there will be those who have lied to their nearest and dearest about having had the jabs when they haven't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Oops!

Not Making Headlines: Omicron Variant So Weak that South Africa will Stop Tracing and Quarantining of Contacts

Not Making Headlines: Omicron Variant So Weak that South Africa will Stop Tracing and Quarantining of Contacts (thegatewaypundit.com) 

The PTB will say that there's a very different makeup of people in SA so parallels can't be drawn in relation to the cases we are seeing.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RobSS said:

Satan is behind the vaccine agenda, but that doesn't mean that Satan is working for God.

Your right Satan/Lucifer & his evil entities are behind the vaccine, but Satan/Lucifer used to work for God, he were chief in charge but he refused to bow down to man, so he left heaven taking 200 other angels with him whereby God has had them in chains up till now. 

God has allowed the pit to be opened & has set Satan and his evil entities free to test man-kinds dedication to him.

We are all in this final test so stay close to God & you wont go far wrong.

Endure to the end & you'll pass with flying colors.😇

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alexa said:

Your right Satan/Lucifer & his evil entities are behind the vaccine, but Satan/Lucifer used to work for God, he were chief in charge but he refused to bow down to man, so he left heaven taking 200 other angels with him whereby God has had them in chains up till now. 

God has allowed the pit to be opened & has set Satan and his evil entities free to test man-kinds dedication to him.

We are all in this final test so stay close to God & you wont go far wrong.

Endure to the end & you'll pass with flying colors.😇

Endure to the end is the key thing. There will be a few positive surprises along the way, I'm sure, but you're right, the fallen angels didn't want to serve humanity because they saw themselves as being superior. They'd been around a great deal longer and resented having to be a servant to the new kids on the block. JC said it'd be "as in the days of Noah". So I guess, most people are in denial about what's coming. I'm working on relaxing the mind, as what's coming is way above the pay grade of the mind, especially if we're heading towards some kind of momentous inner revelation of consciousness - a birth of a new consciousness.

I'm sure I heard some talk about a super vaccine coming in a year or two that will be the vaccine of all vaccines.. a kind of universal vaccine, or may be I just dreamed it? In any event, the Prophets thought it'd be possible to get through this with a soul, so I'm sure that'll be the case!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

The PTB will say that there's a very different makeup of people in SA so parallels can't be drawn in relation to the cases we are seeing.

I can't disagree.

It will be either that or something as equally absurd.

What is interesting is that South Africa seems to have broken ranks. 

When this scary new variant was discovered it didn't surprise me it came from somewhere remote with dangerous wild animals. All part of the narrative to scare people. So I expected SA was onboard.

Apparently not.

7 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Trump did push through Operation Warp Speed.

And he is still out there encouraging his supporters to take the clot shot.

Was he in on it from the beginning or was he tricked?

I have no idea.

But he must know now. Either through stubbornness or perhaps being compromised he is going along with it now.

He is bleeding support. A lot of people are done with him. 

I grew to like Trump but retrospectively, it was because the image he projected shit all over the things I hate that were to be found abundantly in Biden and four years before him, in Killary. I couldn't get drawn too far into all that time wasting nonsense around the time of Biden's inauguration because it all was clearly a sideshow to the incoming jabs. 

Knowing that Trump was (and still is) all for the 'vaccines' should kill ALL support for him - and with it - ALL support for the American system of politics. You are always voting for the swamp.

• Like 2