Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Moderators.......if any of you are reading this can you do something about the fact that we are now getting page after page of non covid related stuff.

Two people are just totally taking over this thread right now.

This is derailment of the highest order.

I'm not saying for one moment that it's deliberate but it's very, very annoying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

All-Seeing Eye:

“An important symbol of the Supreme Being, borrowed by the Freemasons from the nations of antiquity. Both the Hebrews and the Egyptians appear to have derived its use from that natural inclination of figurative minds to select an organ as the symbol of the function which it is intended peculiarly to discharge. Thus, the foot was often adopted as the symbol of swiftness, the arm of strength, and the hand of fidelity.''

Albert Mackey, MD, in his Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and its Kindred Sciences

But I am talking about the eye of providence.

Used by Christians before the all seeing eye.

And put on the great seal before the Masons started using the all seeing eye.

32 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

hahaha I knew deBlasio was a liberal lunatic like his west coast colleagues, but get a load of this clip I just found of him! lol

you just know that when de blasio went in through that door and it closed behind him he will have ripped that mask off and then laughed it up with his marxist/satanic aides

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

well you wouldn't be the only person deluding themself about who is behind the currency

7 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

the christians want to depict the egyptian pyramid with all its blocks and capstone?

i can't believe i'm even having this conversation

Edited by Macnamara

9 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Moderators.......if any of you are reading this can you do something about the fact that we are now getting page after page of non covid related stuff.

Two people are just totally taking over this thread right now.

This is derailment of the highest order.

I'm not saying for one moment that it's deliberate but it's very, very annoying.

maybe it can be split off into a side thread?

the stuff about bill gates and trump is on topic though

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

I needed to get out of the house yesterday.

I went to a church service. I was informed I was to wear a mask or else I couldn't attend. I did so and although it was a short service of just an hour, at various points I started to experience panic attack symptoms. I used to get these a lot and there they were, back again. I had to lift the mask up from my face every couple of minutes to get gulps of air.

It was a denomination which is flat out against the vaccines/vaccinations. They've started getting jabbed. Just one person so far though, to be fair. I felt nauseous when she said she explained her worries to the nurse but "she was very kind to me as I took it." I asked how she could do that. How she could go against her principles to take the shot and she just shrugged and said "It's done now."

I spoke to another person there. She said that it may very well come to her getting it as well but that she will pray to god for no lasting ill-effects from doing so. Such a defeatist look on her face. The atmosphere in the place was horrible. So depressing. Everyone was masked. I couldn't wait to leave. There were probably only about 15 people there in total including servers and the like. I was informed that most had remained at home because of the mask mandates.

On the way back, I walked along the river.

It should have been a beautiful sight because there was so much bird life along that stretch. There were low-flying geese out across the water. I usually love seeing that except I found the entire scene joyless.

That was because I was in the open air and every single person who walked past me who wasn't wearing a mask, held their breath and turned their heads away from me as they passed. Those who were wearing a mask, either stopped to let me walk past them or walked out into the road to avoid having to come into close contact with me. Why are they not trusting the science?

I stood there and looked around me. I had loved being there as a child, throwing bread to the swans. The place was heaving with people. I stood a little bit away from the crowds and walked into an open area, where for company I had a number of seagulls walking about in a giant puddle and 2 Egyptian geese pecking at the ground. Beautiful looking birds. The innocence of my childhood juxtaposed upon this rather daunting scene. I say daunting because I wondered how many of those people would be willing to turn on me if they knew I hadn't taken the jabs.

I made the decision there and then that I no longer wanted to be with the majority of people who had gone along with this and who may very turn on me down the line on the behest of the public servants we put into power to look after us. I felt alone. I felt voiceless. I felt victimised by the many so the few could exploit human suffering to remain in power and control. I took one last look around me and made my way back. Aside from essentials, I won't be going out again. I don't recognise the world in which I used to live. It's become a hateful place.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

I went to a church service. I was informed I was to wear a mask or else I couldn't attend. I did so and although it was a short service of just an hour, at various points I started to experience panic attack symptoms. I used to get these a lot and there they were, back again. I had to lift the mask up from my face every couple of minutes to get gulps of air.

It was a denomination which is flat out against the vaccines/vaccinations. They've started getting jabbed. Just one person so far though, to be fair. I felt nauseous when she said she explained her worries to the nurse but "she was very kind to me as I took it." I asked how she could do that. How she could go against her principles to take the shot and she just shrugged and said "It's done now."

I spoke to another person there. She said that it may very well come to her getting it as well but that she will pray to god for no lasting ill-effects from doing so. Such a defeatist look on her face. The atmosphere in the place was horrible. So depressing. Everyone was masked. I couldn't wait to leave. There were probably only about 15 people there in total including servers and the like. I was informed that most had remained at home because of the mask mandates.

It should have been a beautiful sight because there was so much bird life along that stretch. There were low-flying geese out across the water. I usually love seeing that except I found the entire scene joyless.

That was because I was in the open air and every single person who walked past me who wasn't wearing a mask, held their breath and turned their heads away from me as they passed. Those who were wearing a mask, either stopped to let me walk past them or walked out into the road to avoid having to come into close contact with me. Why are they not trusting the science?

I stood there and looked around me. I had loved being there as a child, throwing bread to the swans. The place was heaving with people. I stood a little bit away from the crowds and walked into an open area, where for company I had a number of seagulls walking about in a giant puddle and 2 Egyptian geese pecking at the ground. Beautiful looking birds. The innocence of my childhood juxtaposed upon this rather daunting scene. I say daunting because I wondered how many of those people would be willing to turn on me if they knew I hadn't taken the jabs.

I made the decision there and then that I no longer wanted to be with the majority of people who had gone along with this and who may very turn on me down the line on the behest of the public servants we put into power to look after us. I felt alone. I felt voiceless. I felt victimised by the many so the few could exploit human suffering to remain in power and control. I took one last look around me and made my way back. Aside from essentials, I won't be going out again. I don't recognise the world in which I used to live. It's become a hateful place.

What a sad post.

Very eloquent and it's exactly what I fancy a lot of members feel regularly but they can't put it into words as well as you have.

I feel and share your obvious spiritual pain.

Keep your chin up.

We will defeat these tyrants when push comes to shove.

• Like 4

On 12/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, Seeker said:

I think a few of us have heard about this. Looking at random pictures of people’s cards though, there’s all sorts of numbers. Like some beginning with 9, 6, 8, etc 

Theres no doubt in my mind of placebos for the elite, but there’s clearly more than just the 01 02 03 she talks about. Could be different in Slovenia though 

I am pretty she was talking about the vials, not the cards. 

2 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Listen, the world is as it’s always been. Good vs evil. On the brink. But the swans that you used to feed are still there. The people around you may have changed but if you change as well the birds will find somewhere else and all will be lost. That’s where you will also find God. If church isn’t welcoming then maybe God himself has decided to head to the pond. 

So don’t stay in. Keep going out. If the world seems hateful you need to carry your love.

• Like 3

JABBED?

Guardians’ minor leaguer Andrés Meléndez dies suddenly in Miami

By Associated Press
December 16, 2021

CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Guardians said minor league catcher Andrés Meléndez died Thursday in Miami. He was 20.

The team said Meléndez died suddenly. There was no immediate word on the cause of his death.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/guardians-minor-leaguer-andres-melendez-dies-suddenly-in-miami/

I was, unusually, driving about this morning. Don't often do so on Sundays. But I noticed all the churches I passed (maybe 4 or 5) were all deserted, closed, nobody even in the churchyards. I am not religious (in the conventional sense), but I found that very odd. And a depressing sign of what has happened to society.

It wasn't freezing cold. It wasn't windy. Or Rainy. Just a misty winter morning. Yet every Church, from the outside, looked unwelcoming...closed gates, closed doors, no signs up welcoming people or advertising any events taking place.

8 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Come on man. You are not alone. Even if only you and me left it's still 2 people. What a horrible place do you live BTW? WHere I live I noticed people still wearing these masks, some are hard-core cowidiots but I can spot people who are free, smiling. Even those masked still talk with me. They think I'm stupid, I think they are - but it's fine...

We should be grateful we are not hungry, nature is beautiful. Always look on the bright side of life ;)

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Last night I unfortunately overheard the news my mum was watching, she gets angry at me whenever I say such things yet REFUSES to let me show her the evidences! LOLZ!

It's incredibly frustrating and demoralizing!

as I've said many times, THIS is the only place I have because nobody in my orbit believes me! *sigh* lol

I mentioned that I may have visited my mother for the last time recently now C passports are here and I have developed a painful cough which may prevent spending a planned xmas day with my sister - depending on her wishes.

I was told to get a test which I responded no I won't do that either, there was frustration and the suggestion I want to ruin things because - why not take a test?

The thing is, she doesn't really want to know why I won't take a test she's just forgotten that.

It's proven by the times I tried to show uncomfortable truths before covid, and as an ultimate result being accused of having no life and trying to bring everyone down to my level.. I snapped that day and told her what I thought of her too since she was unwilling to look for herself for fear of agreeing with me.

This is quickly forgotten as you say when people that still love you but don't want any part of your .. I dunno, frequency?  reset after thinking (or not) that because you stopped talking about things that are abrasive to their status quo for a while, you have reset too. But I haven't reset, I haven't forgot. I just want to make the best of the relationship like they do. Part of it still seems one sided though You can't make a horse drink. (no disrespect on you mum lol)

And so the cycle continues.

We're not without company here I'd bet. Although I think myself lucky at least I have ONE person that understands and agrees at least on this covid horseshit and the testing.

Oh, she doesn't think there'll be another lockdown to top it off. As you said incredibly frustrating.

2 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I mentioned that I may have visited my mother for the last time recently now C passports are here and I have developed a painful cough which may prevent spending a planned xmas day with my sister - depending on her wishes.

I was told to get a test which I responded no I won't do that either, there was frustration and the suggestion I want to ruin things because - why not take a test?

The thing is, she doesn't really want to know why I won't take a test she's just forgotten that.

It's proven by the times I tried to show uncomfortable truths before covid, and as an ultimate result being accused of having no life and trying to bring everyone down to my level.. I snapped that day and told her what I thought of her too since she was unwilling to look for herself for fear of agreeing with me.

This is quickly forgotten as you say when people that still love you but don't want any part of your .. I dunno, frequency?  reset after thinking (or not) that because you stopped talking about things that are abrasive to their status quo for a while, you have reset too. But I haven't reset, I haven't forgot. I just want to make the best of the relationship like they do. Part of it still seems one sided though You can't make a horse drink. (no disrespect on you mum lol)

We're not without company here I'd bet. Although I think myself lucky at least I have ONE person that understands and agrees at least on this covid horseshit and the testing.

Oh, she doesn't think there'll be another lockdown to top it off. As you said incredibly frustrating.

If they are vaccinated they shouldn't be afraid. It's safe and effective. I hear it all the time in the radio... 🤔

14 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Very sorry to hear that.

I am not a religious person myself, but if I were, I would find it a bit rich to have to wear a mask when I thought He would at least protect me in His own house. What kind of God is that?

• Like 1

UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELE- GEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN- TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO- PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.

www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

8 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Why would anyone want to get a test for a 'virus' that has a 99.7% survival rate and they have no symptoms?

I might consider wearing a mask, getting tested and vaccinated once Pfizer have released their documents .................... in 75 years time!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Keep your chin up.

We will defeat these tyrants when push comes to shove.

I'm trying but it's hard. I'm in a lot of pain physically at the moment. Stress related skin disturbances, painful joints that type of thing. Horrible dreams. Being chased. Standing in airports looking at the planes which will take me away from here but watching every last one of them either explode in mid-air or crash along the way, with no survivors. I can't even be free from this when I'm out like a light. It's relentless. 

23 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

So don’t stay in. Keep going out. If the world seems hateful you need to carry your love.

I know what you're saying. I know that's what I need to do however I don't want the places I used to love to go, tainted by the new memories which will replace the old ones. I have a good sized garden and plenty of bird life here. That will do.

Edited by JJ73

8 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

What kind of God is that?

I know. Or what kind of people would profess to trust in God and then do their own thing anyway at the behest of those with a very clear agenda for keeping this thing going?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

If they are vaccinated they shouldn't be afraid. It's safe and effective. I hear it all the time in the radio... 🤔

It's tough knowing they all are triple jabbed sticking that shite up their noses every other day. I'm grateful they're still around so far but trying to prepare for the worst.  If there is a rational explanation as to why you may need to jam a 6 inch nanoswab up into your brain, to see if you have something you can spread within 6 feet of breathing, I'm all ears here.

Funny thing is, I'm not immune to realising that both sides lean toward the idea there's mental illness going on somewhere

🥴

6 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

why you may need to jam a 6 inch nanoswab up into your brain, to see if you have something you can spread within 6 feet of breathing, I'm all ears here.

Right at the beginning of this, I had to go into hospital (I have a serious underlying medical condition which needs lifelong treatment) and they rammed the thing up my nose and to say the pain was acute would be an understatement. It was excruciating. I too worry that I may have issues down the line. I didn't feel right for ages afterwards.

I then had to have an operation (in the private sector) in the Summer and they did another series of tests although they appeared to be dabbing with a swab type tests, no ramming of anything up into my cavities. The person who was doing it believed everything he was being told by government. I asked him if he had personally come into contact with anyone who'd had Covid. He smiled, said nothing and didn't speak to me again for the rest of the time. He wasn't unpleasant, just no longer chatted.

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 1

Is it possible the government could be overestimating the amount of people they say are unvaccinated? Could it in fact be way lower than the 5 million they cite and are using that figure as a means to make people fear the actual very small amount of people who have not had it, to bring in their mandatory measures, thus garnering more support from the jabbed who clearly aren't able to think for themselves?

On another note, it would be an interesting experiment if somehow all communications from the government through the media was turned off, for a period of time. What would the zombies do then? Would they just sit there in front of dark screens waiting for them to come back on again? Would they start triple-masking when they went out? Or would they start to look around away from the mass hypnotic spell they are living under and see there is actually a different world out there, where they don't have to view every social interaction as a possible threat to their well being?

Edited by JJ73

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic