Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

My only point is that when it was adopted on the Great Seal it was understood to be a wholesome symbol. Even if it was based on a misunderstanding that it was a Christian symbol, it was not representing some dark influence over the United States.

 

That came later.

 

if we are specifically speaking about its use on the dollar bill then the federal reserve bank had already been created by the illuminati families so it was representing a dark influence over the US

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

The cult are not worshiping Baal or Amun as created by the Canaanites or Egyptians. they are worshiping their God

 

Which is?

 

47 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

But no, i am not sure as i can only go off the written history from the mainstream. I do listen to 'alternative historians'.

 

Yet it seems to me that the Cult has written/rewritten history in their favour and i take note that the omitted can be more important than the included.

 

and i agree that there is either:

a spiritual place that all cultures are describing subjectively

or

a part of all our sub/ consciousness that is fighting to be spoken of

 

They cult has a way of twisting everything. Hence things like OK hand sign aka mudra that actually connects us to the Universe is now twisted as 666 illuminati hand sign. 😂 So is devil's horn. But everything is purposely misleading so that you won't find the true use of it etc....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

 

If everything is the Creator's creation then of course EVERYTHING is his children. Some behaves badly but that's from our perspective. Anyway, I don't just study what Freemasons are talking about. My study is far and wide beyond time and space.

 

Thanks for quoting me out of context. I didn't write that. I was quoting Eliphas Levis to show that Freemasonry was Luciferian, and a religion within a religion. No way was I saying Satan is working for God.

 

Everything is the Creator's creation, but he also gave his creation the gift of free will. Satan chose to use his free will to despise God and lead the world astray to spite God. Satan, through his own volition, chose to follow evil principles. In no way does Satan work for God.

 

If Satan is working for God, then it could be said that Satan is promoting vaccines in order to do God's work, but that is a travesty of the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

 

Thanks for quoting me out of context. I didn't write that. I was quoting Eliphas Levis to show that Freemasonry was Luciferian, and a religion within a religion. No way was I saying Satan is working for God.

 

Everything is the Creator's creation, but he also gave his creation the gift of free will. Satan chose to use his free will to despise God and lead the world astray to spite God. Satan, through his own volition, chose to follow evil principles. In no way does Satan work for God.

satan chose used his given gift of freewill to do whatever he likes thinking that he can create his own kingdom better than the Creator. It's no different than a human using their freewill to traffic children, steal etc.... We all use freewills one way or another. The Creator is so vast in a sense that he doesn't sweat someone is out of line because he/she/it knows that the law works it out automatically.

 

1 minute ago, RobSS said:

If Satan is working for God, then it could be said that Satan is promoting vaccines in order to do God's work, but that is a travesty of the truth.

 

Many thinks it's satan who is behind the vaccine promotion. If it wasn't for the hardship we are going through how are we to be tested? By lazing, drinking doing drugs we pass the test of life??? 🤣 Of course your adversary works for the Creator. satan/Saturn is a teacher if you know the meaning of the planet. From what I believe that we are all one, connected, everything is inclusive. In the 3D world, it gives you an impression that we are separate. Have you ever thought about the common goals of love & hate? Yes, they are two polar opposite yet trying to achieve the same thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, pete675 said:

Good question, but you could always reverse it and ask why suburban whites are so eager to get it.

 

yes THAT is the real question: why have suburban whites become so complacent when even a basic grasp of british history would make them highly skeptical of the british government?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

But with infections it includes someone who was on the bus with the person with a runny nose. So contact tracers will be knocking on doors "Bad news mate. You're infected. You'd better come with us."

 

Don't take your phone. Don't carry ID. Don't sign in. Pay with cash.

 

spot on.....also add: don't take tests!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

Thanks for quoting me out of context. I didn't write that. I was quoting Eliphas Levis to show that Freemasonry was Luciferian, and a religion within a religion. No way was I saying Satan is working for God.

 

Everything is the Creator's creation, but he also gave his creation the gift of free will. Satan chose to use his free will to despise God and lead the world astray to spite God. Satan, through his own volition, chose to follow evil principles. In no way does Satan work for God.

 

If Satan is working for God, then it could be said that Satan is promoting vaccines in order to do God's work, but that is a travesty of the truth.

 

Well, he used to work for god didn't he? The apple never falls far from the tree. By their fruits you shall know them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DaleP said:

satan chose used his given gift of freewill to do whatever he likes thinking that he can create his own kingdom better than the Creator. It's no different than a human using their freewill to traffic children, steal etc.... We all use freewills one way or another. The Creator is so vast in a sense that he doesn't sweat someone is out of line because he/she/it knows that the law works it out automatically.

 

 

Many thinks it's satan who is behind the vaccine promotion. If it wasn't for the hardship we are going through how are we to be tested? By lazing, drinking doing drugs we pass the test of life??? 🤣 Of course your adversary works for the Creator. satan/Saturn is a teacher if you know the meaning of the planet. From what I believe that we are all one, connected, everything is inclusive. In the 3D world, it gives you an impression that we are separate. Have you ever thought about the common goals of love & hate? Yes, they are two polar opposite yet trying to achieve the same thing.

 

Pretty sure it is Bill Gates and Trump behind the vaccine program. Leave Satan alone, no Satan ever gave me a jab.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:

Pretty sure it is Bill Gates and Trump behind the vaccine program.

 

just a quick update for you: trump is no longer in office. The democrats rigged an election and are the ones now pushing jab mandates on the american people

 

also bill gates is just a front man for the rockefellers

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The theme of the 'main stream media' at the moment is to report any protests with the absolute minimum of information:
See sky news yesterday (there is fuck all on the page apart from a video)
https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-thousands-across-europe-take-to-streets-to-protest-government-measures-12499418
image.png.1be7d3c0a2a8f76c4c8ad8eaa4cde43b.png
image.png.54ae796ad725e63b9452b2eb73effc33.png
That is it - there's nothing else on the page.....

 

...todays news from sky:
https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-thousands-take-to-streets-to-protest-against-coronavirus-restrictions-in-brussels-12500050


image.png.36db028086ebce2be34228d158debb7e.png
image.png.e553de9e5330703d9be7c94ec89a161e.png

That's it!  See a common theme here?

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling of minimum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DaleP said:

satan chose used his given gift of freewill to do whatever he likes thinking that he can create his own kingdom better than the Creator. It's no different than a human using their freewill to traffic children, steal etc.... We all use freewills one way or another. The Creator is so vast in a sense that he doesn't sweat someone is out of line because he/she/it knows that the law works it out automatically.

 

We can either use our free will to serve God, or it can be used for death and destruction, but it's true, ultimately, it makes no difference to God because people will reap what they sow.

 

26 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Many thinks it's satan who is behind the vaccine promotion. If it wasn't for the hardship we are going through how are we to be tested? By lazing, drinking doing drugs we pass the test of life??? 🤣 Of course your adversary works for the Creator. satan/Saturn is a teacher if you know the meaning of the planet. From what I believe that we are all one, connected, everything is inclusive. In the 3D world, it gives you an impression that we are separate. Have you ever thought about the common goals of love & hate? Yes, they are two polar opposite yet trying to achieve the same thing.

 

We are all one, but only if we develop a soul. There are some who don't want to have a soul and only want to serve Satan and evil principles. According to David Icke, G.I. Gurdjieff and Rudolf Steiner, etc. not everyone has a soul, so it's not possible for them to part of the oneness.

 

Satan is behind the vaccine agenda, but that doesn't mean that Satan is working for God. Humanity is caught up in a war between angles who rebelled against God and the angelic beings who remained faithful to God. Satan is a deceiver. Yes, we can learn from from evil and overcoming evil makes us stronger, but that doesn't give anyone a licence or a mandate to forcibly inflict someone to have the jab. That is not how the Divine works. That kind of work is inspired by Satan. That's where many Freemasons and New Agers get lost in woolly, lovey-dovey, all is light and oneness nonsense.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

just a quick update for you: trump is no longer in office. The democrats rigged an election and are the ones now pushing jab mandates on the american people

 

also bill gates is just a front man for the rockefellers


President Donald Trump said in a video that “no president’s ever pushed” the FDA like he has as concerns mount that the administration is pressuring the agency.

President Donald Trump has suggested multiple times that a coronavirus vaccine could come within months, an accelerated timeline that prominent health experts and veteran vaccine developers say is unlikely absent a miracle.

 

“I’ve heard very quick numbers — a matter of months — and I’ve heard pretty much a year would be an outside number. So I think that’s not a bad — that’s not a bad range. But if you’re talking about three to four months, in a couple of cases, and a year in other cases — wouldn’t you say, doctor, would that be about right?”

 

 President Trump, coronavirus roundtable meeting, March 2, 2020

We’re moving aggressively to accelerate the process of developing a vaccine. … A lot of good things are happening and they’re happening very fast. I said, ‘Do me a favor, speed it up, speed it up.’ And they will — they’re working really hard and quick.”

 

— President Trump, National Association of Counties Legislative Conference, March 3, 2020

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

 

Well, he used to work for god didn't he? The apple never falls far from the tree. By their fruits you shall know them. 

 

But Satan rebelled and chose to oppose God with his own free will. He then misled humans deceiving many into becoming paedophiles and Satanists. It's no good poor Satanists blaming God when they reap the bad karma they have sewn for themselves.

 

Same with the vaccine agenda. Those that force vaccines on others are also creating bad karma.

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

The theme of the 'main stream media' at the moment is to report any protests with the absolute minimum of information:
See sky news yesterday (there is fuck all on the page apart from a video)
https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-thousands-across-europe-take-to-streets-to-protest-government-measures-12499418
image.png.1be7d3c0a2a8f76c4c8ad8eaa4cde43b.png
image.png.54ae796ad725e63b9452b2eb73effc33.png
That is it - there's nothing else on the page.....

 

...todays news from sky:
https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-thousands-take-to-streets-to-protest-against-coronavirus-restrictions-in-brussels-12500050


image.png.36db028086ebce2be34228d158debb7e.png
image.png.e553de9e5330703d9be7c94ec89a161e.png

That's it!  See a common theme here?

 

Where was the reporting from London?

 

It's happening over there...look that way.......nothing happening here

 

Shit magicians with terrible sleight of hand

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nathan Oakley said:


President Donald Trump said in a video that “no president’s ever pushed” the FDA like he has as concerns mount that the administration is pressuring the agency.

President Donald Trump has suggested multiple times that a coronavirus vaccine could come within months, an accelerated timeline that prominent health experts and veteran vaccine developers say is unlikely absent a miracle.

 

“I’ve heard very quick numbers — a matter of months — and I’ve heard pretty much a year would be an outside number. So I think that’s not a bad — that’s not a bad range. But if you’re talking about three to four months, in a couple of cases, and a year in other cases — wouldn’t you say, doctor, would that be about right?”

 

 President Trump, coronavirus roundtable meeting, March 2, 2020

We’re moving aggressively to accelerate the process of developing a vaccine. … A lot of good things are happening and they’re happening very fast. I said, ‘Do me a favor, speed it up, speed it up.’ And they will — they’re working really hard and quick.”

 

— President Trump, National Association of Counties Legislative Conference, March 3, 2020

I wouldn't worry too much about what WAS said,I'd worry more about what is happening right now ,the blame game can be debated upon once the genocide is stopped

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

The theme of the 'main stream media' at the moment is to report any protests with the absolute minimum of information:
See sky news yesterday (there is fuck all on the page apart from a video)
https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-thousands-across-europe-take-to-streets-to-protest-government-measures-12499418
image.png.1be7d3c0a2a8f76c4c8ad8eaa4cde43b.png
image.png.54ae796ad725e63b9452b2eb73effc33.png
That is it - there's nothing else on the page.....

 

...todays news from sky:
https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-thousands-take-to-streets-to-protest-against-coronavirus-restrictions-in-brussels-12500050


image.png.36db028086ebce2be34228d158debb7e.png
image.png.e553de9e5330703d9be7c94ec89a161e.png

That's it!  See a common theme here?

 

There is absolutely NO coverage of ANY protests WHATSOEVER in NZ msm.

 

Last night I unfortunately overheard the news my mum was watching, (I just cannot bear watching it) when I was making dinner and they briefly mentioned the Netherlands were going into full lockdown again, but, quote, "in Italy life is back to completely normal!~" - I laughed hysterically and told mum, again! that they're lying to her face because theres MILLIONS of people protesting in Italy, queing in bread lines for food and blocking traffic at ports and off ramps all over Italy AND all over Europe!!!!!  - she gets angry at me whenever I say such things yet REFUSES to let me show her the evidences! LOLZ!

and she gets even MORE TRIGGERED when I say the whole thing is a HOAX! lol even though I've been saying that since about May/June 2020 when I had gathered enough evidences and got the idea coherently formed in my mind she still refuses to believe that Cindy would lie...or the media is lying to her face, even though I say that the media is no longer objective (like it used to be) and that Cindy has paid them 100s of Millions of $ to give her favourable coverage, and  then I get angry because Cindy is killing the people of my country (and all around the world) by the thousands!! and yet Mum refuses to allow me to show her the evidence of that either, and then gets angry AT ME! (lol) when I call Cindy and co. "treasonous murderous conspirators~!" lolz

 

It's incredibly frustrating and demoralizing!

as I've said many times, THIS is the only place I have because nobody in my orbit believes me! *sigh* lol

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

 

Couldn't help noticing the late Phil in the studio montage..it's almost certainly true that the 'elites' keep young by repeated transfusions of young blood, but I remain undecided about Adrenochrome.

 

Adenochrome can be synthesized fairly easily, so why bother? On the other hand the elites are ruthless, and are rather keen on the creation of meaningless pain and anguish.

 

Note to queuing clots waiting for jabs: instead of life-shortening chemicals, why not instead demand to be injected with whatever's keeping Kissinger alive?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It's incredibly frustrating and demoralizing!

as I've said many times, THIS is the only place I have because nobody in my orbit believes me! *sigh* lol

 

If you can keep your head when all about you   
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,   
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;   
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
    And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
 
If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;   
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;   
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;   
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:
 
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,   
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’
 
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,   
    Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,   
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,   
    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...